Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Schadenfreude roughly means "German for 'happiness at the misfortune of others," if you have ever heard the song from Avenue Q.

There are certain things other people do that make you laugh a little on the inside. These are the sorts of things that make you feel a little better about yourself.

Apparently my cousin, whom weights nearly 300lbs and is younger than I am was going to ride one of the roller coasters at Six Flags and apparently got stuck in the seat, so they had to shut down the ride in order to get him out. Granted, this is also the same teen that is bossed around by a four year old sister, so it's all good.

Let's here your stories about Schedenfreude.

Schadenfreude.... that's a mouthful :D

Hmmmm... I understand the concept, but I can't think of anything... T____T

...what.

Please explain. I'm so speechless because I don't understand :D

The girl at work that you don't particularly like gets bitten by a Chihuahua. In the face. Never gets old, and makes me feel better every time.

...what.

Please explain. I'm so speechless because I don't understand :D

lol you got owned by Sarkual hehehehe

Oh look I just had a moment of schadenfraudingingingnigni schadenfreude, I'm so complex.

But yeah, I don't really laugh at bad shit happening to people, because that'd make me a dick.

Unless it's hilarious then aw man lollerskates up in this bitch.

I get a perverse pleasure whenever someone else gets trolled is seems.