Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, could a character have two weapon modules at the same time. My Def support is going to become a utility/support character and I had a ranged weapon with an encapsulator, but I also wanted to see about a melee weapon with a my own add on called like Upgrade, or something along those lines

Name: Rita Liara
Age/Grade: 13/7th
g2ooqyE.jpg
w51zfft.jpg
Rita usually has a blank expression(Look to the first picture, not the second). She is noticeably shorter than others in her age group only standing approximately 4' 5". She usually has some form of technology in her hands at all time. She wears a sweater over her uniform. Headphones are always hanging from her neck, as a fashion statement really, since they are pretty much obsolete now days.

Her Cyberframe glow bright orange, reminiscent of construction signs. Along the chest, wrists, and ankles it has bright orange feathery plumes. Her melee weapon takes it's form as an over sized wrench, and strapped to her back is a turret, ready ready to be deployed, and she holds small orbs which house her shields strapped to her belt line.

History:
Rita hasn't had a very hard life, considering everything that has happened. In fact she is daughter of a researcher and inventor for one of the larger companies in the world. As such she had access to technology, New and old. In fact some of the technology is strictly her father's design. She has taken an interest in older technology, often taking old music players apart just to see how they worked.

She never actually had a mother. Her father had wanted a child, but he was always working in his inventing, and never really met with any women. Love wasn't really his intention. Just a child to teach. He payed a large sum to have her made with the latest in biosynthetic technologies. Of course it was his idea for her to not grow tall. She's not too happy with that. As a father, hers has been rather absent. He gives her all she needs, and she is content with that. But she has no really bonding moments, save the occasional lesson. She has has an easy life, but also a boring one.

Cyberframe Loadout

Head:
-Coprocessor (Standard| Rating 1 Overcharge 2)

Back:
-Ranged Weapon Module (Improved| Rating 2 Socket 1 Overcharge 3)
Rating 1 Encapsulation(Tuner)
Rating 1 Threaten(Add-On)

Torso:
-Defensive Matrix (Improved| Rating 2 Socket 1 Overcharge 3)
Rating 1 Encapsulation(Tuner)

-Reinforced Armor (Improved| Rating 3 Overcharge 1)

Arms:
-Melee Weapon Module (Standard| Rating 1 Overcharge 2)

Legs:
-Speed Augmentation (Standard| Rating 1 Overcharge 2)

Feet:
-Graviton Emitters (Standard| Rating 1 Overcharge 2)

3 Improved Mods = -18
5 Standard = -10
2 Tuner/Plugin = -2
Total = 3(31 - 28)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Ellen Irving
Age/Grade: 15 / grade 10
Appearance:

Lzvnc7E.png

...Not that she usually dresses like that. Or has a tail, for that matter. I honestly feel pretty bad about using this. She usually wears her school uniform or otherwise dresses like a normal person.
9gpRKfU.jpg

Ellen stands at average height for her age, and her weight is notably higher than her physique would suggest, due to the cybernetics. Her right arm is a cybernetic limb that has been carefully crafted to match her natural skintone, and is designed with joints similar to a doll's, as is typical of one of Avance Physique's fashion-forward lines. Her legs, being easier to conceal beneath thigh-high socks or opaque tights or stockings, are not quite as visually stunning, but are still well-made. Despite any rumors to the contrary, none of her body parts are augmentations or give her superhuman abilities. The cat-like ears on her head are also a novel bit of cosmetic cyberware, and a growing fad among girls her age. While they can be made into or linked to full cyberears, hers are purely for looks and serve absolutely no useful purpose. The ears are quite expressive, moving to emote in response to her mood or other stimulus, such as touch.

Ellen's cyberframe can also include thigh-length socks to conceal her cyberlegs, at her discretion. All the green bits appear to be some sort of tough, transparent plastic, and are luminous, glowing a bright green at all times under normal operations. Her weapon is a sword, usually taking a fairly normal longsword configuration in shape, but rapiers, greatswords, and even larger blades are not beyond the realm of possibility, depending on how she structures it.

History:

Ellen's family has done well for itself despite the economic trends brought about by widespread automation, being part of the upper management of Avance Physique, a cybernetics corporation specializing in artificial limbs and other cyberware. Avance Physique's success continued in part due to the development of improvements on artificial muscles based on new myomer fibers, which has done much to keep the company and its human employees afloat. The thriving market for cybernetic prosthetics and augmentations, both legitimate and black, also helps, of course. Ellen is therefore one of the rare types who could be considered relatively well-to-do in today's world, although she prefers not to flaunt her family's wealth, and tends to quickly cut off anyone who seems to be interested in her primarily for her money.

Being someone who is potentially quite literally worth money, she was the victim of a botched kidnapping attempt a few years ago. The car crash which terminated the escapade ended with both of her legs and one arm severely injured. Seeing the damage, and considering their company's strong suit and good-graces, her parents opted for cybernetic replacements, rather than leave their daughter crippled and mangled. Ellen is fairly upbeat about the whole ordeal (or, more to the point, simply brushes off questions related to it), and seems to get along just fine with her new limbs. They have, however, elevated her a little further above and away from her peers, socially. Some see her in a positive light as a survivor and adopter of new and impressive technology, others resent her for the same reasons.

As a result, she considers herself someone with few real friends, and is not only well aware of the gaps in Central City's new society, but also often suffers for them. The purely-cosmetic cat ears don't really help, either. Some people are just jealous, others want to poke or play with them, which Ellen will put up with just until it becomes annoying. ...Just like a real cat.

Cyberframe Loadout
Arms: Advanced Melee Weapon Module - Rating 4, Overcharge 3, Add-on: Pierce
Torso: Improved Armor Module - Rating 2, 1 Socket containing a Heatsink, Overcharge 3
Head: Standard Reaction Enhancer - Rating 1, Overcharge 2
Legs: Standard Inertial Compensators - Rating 1, Overcharge 2
Feet: Standard Jet Propulsion - Rating 1, Overcharge 2

Theme song:

I have read (and just re-read) the expectations, rules, and principles, and agree to them. Forgot to say that the first time around.

Last edited:
  • Love
Name: Ellen Irving
I love it! Great history, very creative, nicely done. And for the lo~ovely pictures (snrk!) and the very nice description, have:
1 Bonus Build Point~!
Which leaves you with 2 Build Points.

All of which I'm posting here for posterity's sake, because we've already said this in Skype. Oh! Hey look at that, what a smooth transition into mentioning that I'm on Skype. And so is R-9. And sometimes... we talk, on it. And sometimes it's about this roleplay. Statistically it has mostly been pictures of catgirls, but some of the times, Exponential Invasion. So what I'm saying, with the utmost of finesse... is that if you're going to be playing this, hit me up on Skype! By private messaging me to ask me what my account name is, or telling me yours, so I can add you.

Yeah... Smooth.

(Oh and just as a minor nitpick, it's Jet Propulsion, not Flight~)

Back:
Weapon Module (Ranged) (Improved| Rating 1 Socket 2 Overcharge 3)
Rating 1 Encapsulator(Tuner)
Rating 1 Threaten(Add-On)
Profile is looking good so far, but I noticed something. Weapons get a free Socket, for an Add-on. You don't have to also buy that Socket. So this Weapon would actually have 3 overall Sockets, 2 normal ones and the extra Add-on one. And only two of those are currently filled. I'd recommend removing that 2nd Socket and bumping it up to Rating 2, personally.

Oh, and it's Encapsulation. Just as a minor nitpick.

I like your Tank build though, looking good so far! I definitely recommend picking some sort of travel Module though, which given your current Leg Module, would probably be Jet Propulsion. Wow, I just realized I totally mistook which Module you took for your Legs. I'm sorry, ignore that.

Everyone else' how's it going? I'm thinking of cutting off entries Wednesday or maybe Thursday, and I'd like to get the IC going then as well. So if you need any help with anything, hit me up! Either on here, or on Skype.[/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Heeeey~ @Insomnant I'm interested! :D I love me some nitty gritty Mecha Musume RP!

Last edited:
Um, just wondering, maybe I'm too tired to find it, but how much Power are Suits actively supplied with?

Also, would Armor Modules only protect the area they are installed in, do their effects spread to the entire suit, or could it be flavored differently individually?

IE. Defensive Matrix installed in an Arm slot could form either an actual shield that's attached to the arm, or a barrier that covers the user's entire body?

Last edited:
I definitely recommend picking some sort of travel Module though, which given your current Leg Module, would probably be Jet Propulsion.
@Reanimator Bob I'm so sorry, I guess I was tireder than I thought last night... Your Legs Module already was a travel Module, you don't need Jet Propulsion too. Sorry about that, I was pretty exhausted...

Your profile's coming along nicely! If you need help with your history just let me know.

Heeeey~ @Insomnant I'm interested! :D I love me some nitty gritty Mecha Musume RP!
Heeeey~ @Izurich Okay! :D

Add-on: Pierce rating 1.
I just realized, R-9, Add-ons don't have Ratings. Tuners and Plugins do, but Add-ons do not. Pierce allows use of the Pierce Modifier up to Output 4 depending on how you divide up Output.

how much Power are Suits actively supplied with?
They're called Cyberframes! xD And:
Power is always provided by your Cyberframe's reactor, but doing so puts off Heat at an equivalent rate
In other words, you have as much Power as you need! But using it generates Heat. That's why, on the Module spreadsheet, it says 'Total Heat' which is just Power + Heat.

Also, would Armor Modules only protect the area they are installed in, do their effects spread to the entire suit, or could it be flavored differently individually?
Either way! It's up to you. I don't want to dictate how your Module usage looks, so a Defensive Matrix could be a bubble shield that covers your entire body, or some sort of digitally constructed shield attached to your arm. The mechanical effects are the same either way but the aesthetic is entirely up to you.[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Character Sheet

Name: Akni Moretz
Alias: "Farron Sky"
Age/Grade: 13 years old / Grade 7
Appearance:
9Okf0Fj.jpg

A1aEKlY.jpg

Akni is a 13 years old girl with fiery red hair and matching eyes, she stands at 147 cm (4'10") tall. Her long hair is usually tied into twin ponytails at the sides of her head. Casually, she often wears a white shirt with blue bowtie, light brown blazer, and black skirt. Due to her occupation, her implanted SmartView PC is modified, enabling her to access Police Records and other secure databases necessary for investigation. The microchip embedded in her right hand is also altered to provide her with an alias named "Farron Sky", including false personal information.

Her cyberframe emulates her upbeat disposition and burning spirit, quite literally. The ends of her long twintails shifts into a lighter color, making her locks look like twin blazing tongue of flames. Her suit and armor are predominantly red, white, and black in color. A compact powerful jet engine is attached to her back, allowing her to blitz through the battlefield with extreme speed. Her greaves contain small jet thrusters to improve maneuverability in high-speed combat. Her weapon takes the form of a cybernetic two-handed claymore which she can ignite with flames at will.

History: Born from the union of Mr. Moretz, a private investigator, and his secretary whom he fell in love with, Akni grew up in a single father family as her mother passed away after childbirth. Ever since an early age, the redhead's exceptional intellect was apparent, she learned the concepts of mathematics, logic, problem-solving, and languages faster than average. She excelled in both academic and sports, quite a model student really. Cheerful, social, and determined; the fiery-haired girl exuded confidence, a natural leader, she influenced those around her through example.

Just as luck would have it, her father's occupation allowed her to try her hands on solving cases, mysteries, and spot hidden clues through observing documents and photos, helping the detective within the comforts of her home as she was obviously too young for field work. It'd soon change as two and half years ago, Moretz' private service was merged - along with so many others - into the Civic Defense Force, technically making him a government investigator.

One day, a government agent came into their office slash home, requesting to meet with both father and daughter. The agent revealed to Mr. Moretz that the state recognized his daughter's talents and proposed her a job to investigate growing drug trafficking and underage prostitution rings in a particular school and its surrounding neighborhood. Normally, they'd not employ someone her age, but it was a special case as obviously none of the existing detectives could pass off as one of the students. After much deliberation between Akni and her father, she accepted. She was given a new modified SmartView implant and false identity in her palm chip.

Thus, "Farron Sky" was enrolled into the Central City Primary School. She was quick to spot potential figures to classify as suspects, victims, and contacts. Some time passed in her undercover mission, until that fateful night happened where the police network in her implant displayed an on-going massacre in the First Central Bank... It was at this moment Akni knew, something big was going on right here in her home city and she was determined to get to the bottom of it, even if it meant making a contract with a strange glowing entity.

Cyberframe Loadout
Back:
Advanced Jet Propulsion, Rating 3, Socket 1, Megacharge, Submodule: Dynamo 1
Arms: Improved Melee Weapon Module "Agnicalibur", Rating 3, Supercharge, Add-on: Persistent (Free)
Legs: Improved Inertial Compensators, Rating 3, Supercharge

BP Used: 19 (Back) + 6 (Arms) + 6 (Legs) = 31

P.S: I agree with everything!

---

@Insomnant Do I get the BP calculations right so far? If yes, the bonus +1 point (once I complete the CS) should allow me to upgrade the Inertia Compensators to Improved quality.

Last edited:
  • Love
Do I get the BP calculations right so far? If yes, the bonus +1 point (once I complete the CS) should allow me to upgrade the Inertia Compensators to Improved quality.
You have indeed! And you also get:
1 Bonus Build Point!
For your description and pictures, very nice. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder... if I should have made you all pick the same grade, so you can be in the same class. It would make the in-school scenes much easier to actually write instead of having to skip over... which I'll probalby have to do now, just kinda breeze through school and focus on after-school activities.

I guess it depends if you guys want to do in-school scenes or no. What do you all think?

Maybe some kind of club to meet up with during or after school?

Putting everyone in the same grade/class certainly does allow for a better dynamic during the school day, should anything important or interesting happen during classes. I've got no problem changing Ellen's age and grade around a bit, although I might need to dig up fresh art as appropriate, depending on where the average character age ends up settling. She could not pass as a middle schooler or younger as-is, aside from being an early bloomer, perhaps.

The flip side of this is that different character ages and classes allow for more perspectives on their situation. And even more NPCs for classmates and friends. ...On second thought, I'm not sure even more NPCs to keep track of is actually a pro.

I had assumed a club, if not already in existence, would quickly become a thing (and would even suggest as much IC), so I second that as one convenient option.

• Useful
Maybe some kind of club to meet up with during or after school?
Yeah, I was definitely thinking that would be the case, as was R-9. I'm fine with that, would let us skip classes and whatnot!

Edit: Woops, ninja'd. Yeah, I think... Eh, we'll just keep everyone in classes, and can just gloss over school events. Interesting stuff will interrupt classes anyway, not necessarily take place during them. A club that meets after school should be enough!

Name: Chie Mont
Age/Grade: 16 / Grade 10
Appearance:
TCA1UMX.jpg
Without the sword and the skimpy school outfit.

Chie is a thin framed young girl of slightly above average height (5' 6'') with a rich sun-kissed tan skin. Her long black hair is often tied in a ponytail in the back, but locks of her hair often drape over her front and sides in a messy fashion. The most notable feature of Chie is her light violet eyes that are usually partly closed, giving the appearance that she just woke up from bed. She also has relatively poor posture further exacerbates said problem. Chie is usually seen dressed in high school girl's uniform.

Cyberframe Appearance:
HF6HqAZ.jpg

Chie's warframe is primarily white in color with pieces of it in orange and grey. The mass majority of Chie's body is covered by the warframe's armor, leaving only her chest exposed. The most unique thing about her warframe is that it comes with a face mask and a hood to cover her face. In addition, the warframe has a pair of robotic arms located on the back. While they normally serve to assist Chie in physical tasks such as climbing, or pulling her extremely high draw bow, it can also shift into blades as a last second melee defense tool.

History: The Mont family had lived in Central City for decades, and had always prospered until recent years. Their great grandfather was a founding board member of a mega corporation that was headquartered in Central City. For generations, their family had always worked in the upper echelons of the company, remaining loyal. However with the rapid changes in technology and society, the corporation has dwindled in its shadow of its former self. Its products no longer sold as well, and new tax laws had strangled its profit.

Chie was supposed to be another Mont heir groomed to be assume the position of an executive once she completed her primary and secondary education. Chie had always done well in school and all of the duties of a 'noble' family's daughter. She did well in her exams, was well liked by nearly everyone, and pretty much everything else that entailed with carrying the Mont family name. The only real complaint from her parents was that Chie's constantly tired appearance. This was due to the fact that Chie had always felt empty, as if she was never in control of her own life. To Chie, her life was like a train on a railroad tracks, following pre-set destinations.

That was until the night that she changed with the arrival of that mysterious digital angel. Chie was granted to power to change, and more importantly the power to act on her own.

Cyberframe Loadout:
Head: Rating 2 Noise Filtering, Overcharge 3 (Hypercharge) (6 BP, 2 Processing)
Torso: Rating 1 Reinforced Armor, Overcharge 2 (Turbocharge) (2 BP; 2 Processing)
Back: Rating 1 Defensive Matrix, Overcharge 2 (Turbocharge) (2 BP; 2 Processing)
Arm: Rating 2 Ranged Weapon Module (High-Powered Bow) /w Pierce Modifier, Heatsink, Overcharge 3 (Hypercharge) (6 BP, 3 Processing)
Arm: Rating 1 Melee Weapon Module (Bladed Arms), Overcharge 2 (Turbocharge) (2 BP; 2 Processing)
Legs: Rating 2 Potential Energy Capacitors, Overcharge 3 (Hypercharge) (6 BP, 2 Processing)
Feet: Rating 2 Graviton Emitters, Overcharge 3 (Hypercharge) (6 BP, 2 Processing)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
It's done now
Yup, and looks great! You also get:
1 Bonus Build Point!
Are you sure you want to stick with the Jet Propulsion Module? That was a poor recommendation on my part, though for sure it could come in handy. With Speed Augmentation, perhaps Graviton Emitters or even Positional Anchor might be more useful, though naturally it's up to you.

Let me know if I did something wrong with the loadout.
One little mishap: You only get one free weapon Modifier Add-on, not two. Otherwise you did perfectly, and you also earned:
1 Bonus Build Point!

Processing power is only required if the module is active right? I know the total cyberframe is 14, but as long I keep at least one part off, I should be fine?
You are correct! Modules only require Processing when they are running. The total available is actually 12. And your current loadout (after removing the accidental extra Modifier Add-on) would have a maximum Processing requirement of 15 if all of them were active at the same time. But Modules that aren't currently in use don't require Processing, so you'll be alright!

I am also not too sure if I did the Overcharge part correctly.
You do seem to have left out the Overcharge for your Standard Modules. They only have 1 QP, which can only be used to upgrade Overcharge to level 2 (Turbocharge).

Welp, that's 5 character sheets now! I think we're good to start. I shall be working on the IC and getting that posted here shortly, everyone![/hr]

• Love
Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder... if I should have made you all pick the same grade, so you can be in the same class. It would make the in-school scenes much easier to actually write instead of having to skip over... which I'll probalby have to do now, just kinda breeze through school and focus on after-school activities.

I guess it depends if you guys want to do in-school scenes or no. What do you all think?

I am in favor of Ailucia and R-9! Gathering in a club after school is a better and convenient option, it'll also allow us all kinds of dynamic from students of varying age and grades!

Also, I will tag you once I finish my CS!

Thanks GM. Removed bonus modifier on melee weapon system, added the basic overcharge to everything else, and gave my ranged weapon system a heatsink.

Reactions: Insomnant
I thought I removed that? Yeah I'd prefer a positional anchor gravitron Emitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.