1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Scary vehicle trauma stories! Or "OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THERE!?"

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Belle

"He's used to the lying and the secrecy." She frowned "He's lying to her for the same reason Morty lied to her about his job. But you know that's what turned her into her. It's going to backfire on him if he's not careful. It's so weird...I can't imagine loving and hating the same man at the same time without even realizing it."

Gwen

"Scared of nothing huh?" She smiled and poked his nose gently in affection "The only thing I've trained myself to not be scared of is jump scares in horror movies. And even then, Belle can confirm I have screamed before." She chuckled softly then nodded her approval "Good. Thank you."

2. John

He went behind her and put his hands on her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. "Jason can be difficult sometimes, but don't worry, it'll all be fine."

3. Belle

She chuckled slightly "I'll take what I can get I guess. I don't care what you do, just don't give this place too much crap about what it does."

4. I saw I person driving a motorcycle while texting....

and I saw a dude clean his ears, nose, with the same q-tip, then STICK IT IN HIS MOUTH WHILE HE WAS DRIVING.

Ew.

EWWWW...

FUCKING EWWWWWWW!

5. Jason

"I was down and he was about to kill me. I'm good, but not that good."

6. That's a GOOD thing WMD. Not traumatizing or scary. FAIL, herp derp.

7. Nothing beats reading the newspaper while going 70mph down the interstate.

Not even beating off.

8. ....That's just sad.

9. Awhile ago I was walking down a strip mall (full of female clothes stores) with a friend and there was this guy parked infront of the stores in a unmarked white van staring with creepy eyes wanking off, he would move slowly to each store every few minutes. Creepier because we were walking at the same pace!

Also on the expressway twords Chicago I've seen people doing crossward puzzles, on the phone with open folders and paper in their laps, picking at their toenails, all types of randomness. Then again traffic only moves about 5 miles per hour!

10. 0.0

I've watched a guy get pulled out of a retail store for wanking off near a display.... but not a rape van stalker....

11. Jason

He chuckled. "I doubt she'd want to fight either of us considering how she reacted to the arena."

12. Almost falling asleep while driving through pitch black country roads that are covered in fog is pretty f'ing scary. Also while falling asleep you begin to see creepy shadows in the fog...

13. So my mom was driving us to Chuck-E Cheese (I was 5, okay? XD) when this one dude was talking on the phone while eating cereal, and driving with his feet. I'm amazed that he didn't crash into anybody.

14. Alexander kissed alena* “I don’t lie to my gorgeous.”

15. Blair

She grimaced "I can understand why he would want retribution. I bet he would give anything just to live in peace and quiet. God knows I would if I was in his place." She glanced down at her feet.

16. Hmm....poor Reia. She just went to maybe getting a girlfriend to getting approved for possible marriage.