2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

Hey everyone. I'm ScarletNova, and I am once again searching for some more partners.​

About me:
- I prefer FxM
- I prefer playing the female as my main character; however, I can do either gender as secondary characters.
- Thread or PM is fine with me.
- I’m quite laid back when it comes to rping.
- I only use anime pictures or written description for looks though what my partner wants to use does not matter to me.

To potential partners:

- I’m not particular on spelling and grammar as long as I can read it. I’m not always the best at grammar myself.
- Length isn’t important to me as long as I have something to work with which I can do pretty easily.
- I like working together to create the rp.
-Please try not to disappear. I’d rather have you tell me you don’t want or can’t do the rp.
-Try to be an active poster as best as you can (that doesn’t mean everyday if you can’t), though I understand life and schedules and know it can be hard sometimes.

Plots/Pairings:
Bold - my role
Strike through - taken

- Jock/Popular X Punk/Gothic

- Younger Person X Older Person Age Gap (of age though): I don’t have anything specific for this, I just want to do an age gap between our characters. Although the age gap will still be legal and everything. It can be about anything else, I just want the age gap in it.

- Rich Player X Poor mother

- Nanny/Babysitter X Single Father

- The rebel boy X The good girl

- Maid X Prince

- Police officer X High school girl pretending to be older because of reasons that will be details in rp.

PM me or post here if you are interested!

Last edited:
I'd be up for Maid x Prince.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I'm interested in maid x prince
Sorry, I hadn't had a chance to strike that one out yet because I was waiting on a response, but it seems that one is taken now. Would you be interested in other idea? If not though, thanks for the interest and sorry I didn't get around to crossing it out yet before you saw it.

Jock/Popular X​
Punk/Gothic​

That idea sounds decent enough. I actually have two people that i can use. If i can be the girl in the Rp... or if it's a male/female pairing thing... i can be okay to that. i still have a couple picks that i can use.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Jock/Popular X
Punk/Gothic

That idea sounds decent enough. I actually have two people that i can use. If i can be the girl in the Rp... or if it's a male/female pairing thing... i can be okay to that. i still have a couple picks that i can use.
I'll message you and we can figure it out together.

Sorry, I hadn't had a chance to strike that one out yet because I was waiting on a response, but it seems that one is taken now. Would you be interested in other idea? If not though, thanks for the interest and sorry I didn't get around to crossing it out yet before you saw it.
hmm.. Are you only looking nonred star bedroom rps?

hmm.. Are you only looking nonred star bedroom rps?
Depending on what the idea is, I'm open to red star rps but I prefer to do them in PMs though.

I'm interested in the Jock/Popular X Punk/Gothic if it's stil open.
It's still available. Macie and I decided to go with one of hers instead, so it's still open. I'll send you a PM so we can talk.

I am interested in the Police Officer x High school girl.
Great. I'll send you a PM so we can talk about it. Sorry for the late reply by the way, I was out of internet data for a while so couldn't be on.