2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
ScarletNova's Romance Partner(s) Search
Purple_Line_short.png

About me:
  • I prefer FXM
  • I prefer playing the female as my main character; however, I can do either gender as secondary characters.
  • Thread or PM is fine with me.
  • I'm quite laid back when it comes to rping.
  • I only use anime pictures or written description for looks though what my partner wants to use does not matter to me.

To potential partners:
  • I'm not particular on spelling and grammar as long as I can read it. I'm not always the best at grammar myself.
  • Length isn't important to me whether short or long as long as I have something to work with which I can do pretty easily.
  • I like working together to create the rp, both coming up with ideas for it.
  • IMPORTANT: try not to disappear, I'd rather have you tell me you don't want or can't do the rp.
  • Try to be an active poster as best as you can (that doesn't mean everyday if you can't), though I understand life and schedules and know it can be hard sometimes.

Plot ideas/Pairings:

Bold: My preferred role
Crossed out: Taken
  • Popular boy X shy girl: The catch about this rp is that the popular boy and girl are actually already married but secretly, no one at school can find out so they act like how they are supposed to normally until things start to become too hard to hide. I'd like the popular boy to be nice but mysterious at school yet more open and mischievous at home with his wife. (More details can be talked about).
  • Twins X girl idea: Two twins like the same girl. This is just an rp so don't think about this one as realistic. I am fine with either one other person playing both twins, or two different people playing both twins. I would like however that those people be okay with however the rp goes, which means maybe having the girl fall in love with both at some point or the same time (again, not realistic at all, it's just supposed to be fun).
  • A bet that brings an unlikely couple together.
  • The girl and the guy who's always picking on her.
  • Police officer X High school girl pretending to be older because of reasons that will be details in rp.
  • Younger Person X Older Person Age Gap (Of age though): I don't have anything specific for this, I just want to do an age gap between our characters. Although the age gap will still be legal and everything. It can be about anything else, I just want the age gap in it.
  • Angel X Demon
  • Maid X Prince

PM me or post here if you are interested!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to mix age gap with the twins idea? If not, I'd still like to do twins. I miss rping with you sis.

Would you be willing to mix age gap with the twins idea? If not, I'd still like to do twins. I miss rping with you sis.
Sure, I'm willing to mix those two ideas and rp with you!

Hey there all of your remaining ideas sound interesting and I would be willing to RP with you, if you're still searching drop me a message.

Good evening, are you still looking for partners? Because I like the plot idea with the secretly married couples.

Yes, I'm still looking for partners. I'll PM the both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.