Scarborough Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuga is a Star Reader. basically, It's as it sounds but they report to the Master Star Reader who reports to the Mikado (King) so in a way not unlike Archivists. Shuga takes it further though, as you'll see if you watch. Seirei no Moribito is one of, if not THE best anime I've seen. its more medieval then magical, though there are a few supernatural touches they don't go crazy with it like many other shows do and rely on Character development and relation. neither side is inherently bad, but their beliefs of right vs wrong cause them to conflict. no Darth Vader esque Characters.

Reactions: Lewi
For those of you Anime lovers, have a trailer for Moribito, since I'll be using Shuga as a basis for My char, I feel like trailering his source material here is actually relevant. XD

Shuga is seen in the Japanese, but not the English. ^^;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbosYHwSVLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZc9sTMSeig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-4eF5NCVtU

That was a good show right there. Now I just need to finish the last few episodes.

Reactions: FireDrake150
yes you do. the very last ep is wrap up, but theres some serious stuff happening in the 2nd to last. XD

Reactions: DragonFist1988
Time to use one of my site and rewatch it all. =) It has been a long time since I watched it last. 3 to 4 years.

Reactions: FireDrake150
YES! Revisit it. XD It's really pretty good.

Reactions: DragonFist1988
WOOT! XD

I'll use Shuga for motivation, but, Tanda for Appearance when older if I have to. XD

Hes the taller guy next to the old woman (She is Madam Torrogai. XD)

eGd2dDFhMTI=_o_moribito-guardian-of-the-spirit-trap.jpg

@GreatWest Arkan'xon poofed to the meditation room

Tell me when you do please. Feel free to ask if you get confused with engrish

I'll get a post up on the morrow

Name: Caim Druiminn
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: half elf/human
Job Career: Advisor to the King
Magic: Yes, lightning based magic
focusing lightning as electrical blasts from the palm of his hands and finger tips
casting an aura around himself and others to hurt enemies foolish enough to get close
also can jumpstart someones heart and other organs through weaker pulses to a persons head, and chest
History: Caim served as advisor to the late King and his son, most people didn't take kindly to one of mixed blood having the ear of both the King and his son, however the lands prospered and the people begrudgingly kept their murmurings to taverns and out of earshot of anyone important. He was born in the forest kingdoms of his father, there his more human features had made him feel like an outsider with the other elves, his father only had permission to bring Caim into the forest, his mother had to go back, shunned for being an elf lover. Here Caim grew up reading books and learning magic, he excelled in strategy as well as having quite the affinity with the electric element. Caim after 30 years of what felt like confinement with the elves finally left their lands for the human kingdoms, there his slightly more angular features, and his slightly more pointed ears showed him just how much he'd stand out with the humans, it was during a small skirmish that Caim showed what he could do on the battlefield through all the stratagems he read through, he was working as a runner for the quartermaster when he passed by the King's strategy tent, he had given a shocked outcry at the stupidity of the King's former advisor's plan and was almost hushed permanently for it. The King however beckoned him to come over and asked what he would do, laying out the perfect strategy for this particular battle, and impressing the King brought the lowly half-elf into the fold of the King's inner circle almost immediately. Caim served faithfully under his new ruler, learning the sword from the same knights and generals who had been barking fetch orders to him not long ago, now he led them in matters concerning war, for his strategies are what win wars and bring their people home safely. Luckily they haven't been needed as young King ascended to the throne Caim moreso stands off to the side, stratagems and the like weren't needed in relative peace so he advised on other matters of state now.
Appearance: Caim has ice blue eyes

@Doctor Hi and @JollyBrit I didn't want to cause a conflict so I just thought I would point this out. One is general of the army the other is general of the personal guard. I just realized this.

Whoops not done yet. Lemme edit

So, how is everyone tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.