Scarborough Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted. :3 and my intro and stuff is already up so all you have left to do is go to the IC and get an intro up

Reactions: FireDrake150
The Messenger
tumblr_ngkyvuXMuP1t50ehco1_500.gif

Name:
Circa Faulkner

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Species:
Nephilim (Child of a human and angel)

Job/Career:
Royal Messenger of King Allistair's Kingdom

Magic:
Yes. Even though Circa is not a full Angel, she inherited some of her father's abilities, such as illusion manipulation, telekinesis and telepathy. She also inherited the wings, that are as powerful and as fast as one of a dragon. Or at least that's what people say. Circa's powers are not one of the greatest, but they serve her well.

History:
Daughter of an Angel and human, Circa grew up surrounded by religious fanatics, who considered her a gift from God, who didn't know she was actually a Hybrid. So, one day, full of anger, her human father told everyone about his wife's adultery with a Soldier of God. People got deranged. How could a woman seduce such sacred creature? A witch, she must be! A demon! And so, the mother went to the Fire. But the daughter? A bastard wearing such majestic wings; cut them off! And so, they did. Or tried. With the help of her abilities, Circa managed to escape and run away, though her mother didn't have the same luck.

Since then, all the Nephilim does is to wander around, hiding her wings under a coat, hiding herself from those who consider her a Sin. Hiding from God Himself, for she didn't know if Him considered her a bastard as well. And for years she wandered. Until she found herself in front of King Allistair's gates, surrounded by servants who eyed her with amazement and curiosity. She was then offered food and a home in exchange of favors. It wasn't a surprise when they found her perfect for the job of a Messenger. And since then, Circa has been the personal Messenger of the Royal Family.

Appearance:
tumblr_ng68nnLcrM1qc7wkko5_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just accepted an apprentice of the archivist please ask @FireDrake150 about this and try to work something out with the both of you.

I just accepted an apprentice of the archivist please ask @FireDrake150 about this and try to work something out with the both of you.

Damn, really? That's okay, I'll think of something else. I created an Apprentice mostly because you said you were needing one.
I was thinking in making Circa a messenger for both the Kingdoms, or a personal servant of the Evil Queen. Do you have any preference?

Blinks* Well, unless multiple chars is out I could later involve a dragon. ^^;

You know what would be funny? A god of bunnies just walking around and just doing the the most random things

Over dramatic betrayal moment? He hops around and hides easter eggs, goes like "oh sorry!" And hops away

That would be something.

xD

I actually envision Makoto acting like Shuga from Seirei no Moribito. xD

vlcsnap-458684.JPG

Ohhh. I would like to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.