Scarborough Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh of course! Sorry I tend to forget about the other people in the room

It's ok! I was afraid you'd be mad at me for asking

Arrg, I need to post, but I have lots of other things to do. Sorry for not posting yet

IT's ok, but I do have a mission for you guys. Shadic didn't think they could keep up with the post speed and I would like a couple people to fill those roles. Specifically the archivist's apprentice and an advisor to the king. could be like a general or something. Care to help me ask around?

@IceQueen It's alright, but I would like if you could at least post an intro soon. Same goes for @Grothnor @JollyBrit and I think everyone else has an intro post up....but correct me if I wrongly tagged you.

Ahaa, I'm really sorry~ I have been really busy since finals are next week, and the week after I go to disneyland

Best of luck on finals and I hope you have a good time :)

john_simm-600x337.jpeg

Name: Clifton Mare
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Job/Career: High Ranking General for King
Magic: No
History: At a young age Clifton's father had Clifton study at almost all times. At the time he was seven, Clifton was either practicing his swordplay or studying. When he grew to an older age, Clifton became interested in battle strategy and went more into the subject. He discussed for long hours on tactics with older generals and read ancient books on the subject. He continued his learning for swordplay and has become quite proficient in the art. In the more recent years Clifton has elevated to the position of a general.

latest

Name: Arid Noch
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Job/Career: Freelancer Assassin
Magic: Yes he has the ability to blink (teleport about 10 feet away from his original position). Constant use will bring on fatigue and he will eventually pass out.
History: Arid grew up with no family and was raised by an old man who took him in from the streets. The man considered all his investments into Arid to be worth it but made sure that Arid would repay him for it later in life. Arid was raised to be a murderer, and to think like one. He spent most of his days training his body and mind for his career. Eventually though, Arid cracked slightly. In the past few years he's seemed...off. Some of his employers have gone so far as to call him a madman, but in the end Arid is still notable for his skill and is hired for new jobs frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a person already apply for the strategic advisor to the king. If you want to make him an advisor of something else that's fine or use your other character but I promised him the position and am waiting for him to copy his approved CS to the ooc

OK that's completely fine I'll just change his role and history when I get back home!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
OK changed the role, are both the characters good now?

Name: Makoto Kunigiri

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Job/Career: Archivist to the king

Magic: Yes. He specializes in healing magic but has skill in Fire magic as well, Though these are relatively useless to his job, unless he has to burn something.

History: Makoto came to the castle at 5, lost, alone, having nowhere to go back to and barely getting by with what people would give him, so after a few months of it he decided to try and live with it. From there, he met Harold, and his life changed for the better. Makoto is Bilingual (English / common and Japanese) But other then that, about all he knows was talght to him via Harold. His glasses are merely for looks, he doesn't actually need them.

Appearance: Of course scale this to age.

fighter_sangatsu_no_raion_x_boc_by_firedrake150-d8mimp7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewi
oh right, lemme change it. (50 was a nice round number, and thus, 45 becomes the next? meh, we'll say 40.)

My character is fourty six and according to his bio he kinda raised the kid but I can change it if you want an older character.

Reactions: FireDrake150
My character is fourty six and according to his bio he kinda raised the kid but I can change it if you want an older character.
What age then? I don't really care, In fact I was originally thinking 20

20 is great lol. I was thinking maybe he came to the castle at like four or five or something which would make mine 20 or 21 when they met

I just don't want you to think I am being overly picky or trying to design your character.

I don't, I just didn't want him to be too young for your tastes XD

Reactions: Lewi
Status
Not open for further replies.