Scarborough Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till you see close. Lewi will let you.

I was hoping to play the Evil Queen's sister. So I suppose I'll wait for her to hop on. :P @IceQueen

I am on, just at school. Pm me to work things out

Name
Aelyna Leif

Sexual Orientation
Straight

Species
Shifter

Job/Career
Dancer (Mercenary)

Magic
Can cast minor illusions to confuse or daze an enemy for moments (Only works by spell weaving done during her "dances"); can turn into any animal or reptile she's come into contact with; communication with creatures of the animal kingdom.

History
Aelyna is a special sort. She was the chief's daughter of one of the most famous peaceful shifter tribes across the world. Unfortunately, with a peaceful shifter tribe comes the clans that seek their demise. Aelyna lost her entire tribe during her arranged marriage to bring allegiance with another tribe. Her to-be husband and entire family was slaughter. Aelyna barely managed to make it out alive and was immediately capture by the enemy at the tender age of 13. The chief of the enemy clan grew enamored with Aelyna immediately. Nearly 20 years her senior, he decided to take Aelyna as one of his brides.

Forced into yet another marriage, her entire life was flipped upside down in a mere week. The night of the wedding when the chief had taken his new bride to bed, it was in his sleepy aftermath did Aelyna come to a decision. As she lay bruised and disgusted a plot for revenge stirred in her mind. The next night, after the young girl had gotten her strength back, her new husband wanted another tryst with his child bride. Aelyna told him she had a special treat and outside their holdings drums began to beat. The young girl began to dance for the chief, intending to slit his neck from behind, when her ability of illusion came about. The chief suddenly became enthralled when his vision became darkness and all he could see was Aelyna. Moments later, he was soundlessly murdered by a confused young girl who took advantage of the opportunity.

Despite having no idea what she'd done or how, she turned into a field mouse and escaped unnoticed. For 3 years, Aelyna hid in the shadows until her maturity began to attract the notice of men around town. She began dancing at a local tavern and was soon requested by wealthy men and those of nobility. One day, she was approached by a mercenary guild who recruited her to kill one of her clients for a bounty far higher than the payment her greasy, handsy client ever offered. Aelyna happily took the job and considered herself to be doing the world a favor for killing the man. The guild was impressed by the ease and stealth at which Aelyna carried out her assassination and took her on in secret. Nobody but the guild master she works for knows of her secret job.

Appearance
the_spring_goddess_and_taiwan_black_bear_by_shawli2007-d7emfjo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lurcolm
I shall post by the end of sunday. I got myself stomach sick, so i cant really focus on long posts right now.

Reactions: Lewi
I might not post today. My sister os off to college, and I just had to say goodbye to all my senior friends so i am kind of shoo ken up

@Clirkus The position of the Evil king has just been submitted and is awaiting character approval from Lewi. You are free to create a servant character for the evil king if you so wish.
M'kay. I'm only here cuz Lewi said there was a position open, so I may just pass on this one, but thanks!

So, how many people are going to be accepted?

@Lewi
^^^^

All I know is that we are still accepting for characters at the moment, but I haven't been provided with the limit as of yet.

Just however many wants to I guess lol I've only GMed a couple times before.

Guys I just want to give a little disclaimer here. When we get further down the line in the rp and the war breaks out and such, death for a character is a very real possibility. Of course there are a lot of ways too that your character could go. Rallying with the evil king, rebelling, fighting, hiding, etc. But if it is decided that death happens to your character (because I think it should be worked out amongst the two who were in a duel. I hate it when someone just kills off my charrie and is like whoops your dead) you will be permitted a re-entry as another character. Just wanted to point that out. Also @Grothnor I wanted to let you know when it gets to the warring point to kinda try and keep the plot going on the path I would like it to, I was going to suggest that me you and @Shadicmaster work it out in pm the direction the battles and such will go?

Nuuu, so much work.
*Somber nod* I understand, master.

@Lurolm i hate to bother but could you cool it on the cursing please? I don't mind it usually but as a Christian the excessiveness is kinda bugging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.