Scarborough Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not gonna be me though. I have a shit memory

I will. If I remember. Or if I am at the time. =)

Let's see I wonder who's gonna play evil king?

It's the evil queen and currently, I believe I hold the position

Ahh, right. Forgive me it's been a long day

Reactions: Lewi
Guys if you know someone who would like to play in this rp invite them! We can't start without the evil king! And he's missing!

Name: Harold Fitzgerald
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Job/Career: Archivist to the king
Magic: Yes. He uses very little magic because his magical power isn't very great to help him remember where his records are and to speed read. He also uses it to manipulate books and his quills to float through the air and keep records simultaneously.
History: Harold has worked for the king for a good many years. Since his early twenties when he took over for the previous archivist who'd retired. Harold loves his books. And he's doomed to wear thick glasses now because of it. Without them he is so nearly blind that he cannot see anything but blurred objects. Because of how he's been done in the past and such, when he loses his glasses he panics. He doesn't like not being able to see anything. And that fear grows ever more present as he gets older if he's caught without his glasses on. He took in a young apprentice/young apprentices back in the reign of King Aloysius. He grew very fond of he/she/them very quickly and acts as a grandfather to he/she/them.
Appearance:

((Add a few years onto him))

librarian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shadicmaster
Uhu, I have a character idea now, and I must fulfill it tomorrow, since I have no time. Maybe I will find an appearance

Name: Nanami
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Species: Half Angel
Job/Career: Horse Caretaker and Knight of the King
Magic: Yes
Nanami has the ability to summon weapons to her own will. She can summon swords, spears, shields, bows, katanas, gauntlets, scythes, even rapiers. However, the larger and more complex the weapon is, the harder it is to summon. Nanami is particularly skilled with the use of magic, so at times she can even brandish more than one of an object, but so far only the swords. The weapons have a holy connection and work better against demons if she so happens to find any. The weapons dissipate as soon as they leave her power.

History:

Ever since she was a child, Nanami has known she was different. She only had her mother to guide her in life, and she does remember having a sister at some point, but she never got to see her save for one good memory before she was whisked away. Since then, Nanami has grown up a gentle and peaceful soul who tries not to disturb others, and often hides as a man to go into battle.
Appearance:
dea54c5c1002ce1a37cf293d491aa815.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewi
I'd like to apply for the position of "Evil King".

Name: Kareth of Lendria, the Crimson Serpent
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Job/Career: Mercenary Warlord/Evil King
Magic: None
History: "I was born as a peasant. I wish to die as a king."
Kareth was born to peasants near the start of the great Lendrian-Ceranian War, a war which took both his parents' lives. His father was conscripted and died in his first battle when Kareth was eight. At the age of 10, Ceranian raiders sacked his village and killed his mother. Soon after, he was taken in by a Lendrian Knight to replace his recently slain squire. There, Kareth learned the art of war, rising to knighthood and eventually the rank of Knight-Commander. He played a key part in ending the Lendrian-Ceranian War by leading a raiding force across the border, defeating an army twice his size, and tracking down the Ceranian nobleman who led them, killing him along with several hundred Ceranian refugees in "the Battle of the Culvert".

Once the War was over, Kareth, like many other Lendrian career soldiers possessing no skills beyond warcraft, left the nation to join mercenary warbands, meeting varying success. Kareth spent almost twenty years fighting for various mercenary companies, eventually coming to lead a force of his own. He joined in the war of succession in Jevina, where the wealthy regent of the nation had hired many sellsword companies to defend his claim. Unfortunately, the regent was captured and executed soon into the fighting, leaving Kareth and dozens of other mercenary companies without pay. Lacking the gold or the work to feed his men, Kareth prepared to disband his forces, with the likely fate of reforming them as bandits. Before he did, however, he met Adara.

To this day, Kareth couldn't remember if he had come up with the idea on his own or if she had suggested it to him. Kareth started gathering the various mercenary groups and told them of the plan. Facing the same dillemma as Kareth's forces, all the companies agreed to unite under a single banner, one way or another. Pooling their resources, Kareth's new mercenary army marched towards the Kingdom of Scarborough, intent on the throne.

Appearance:

old_mercenary_by_dimelife-d7afgqs.jpg

Wow this has a great premise, I might be interested in playing the Enemy king as well as a servant of his (obviously I would alter his history to fit this RP but he's a character I've really fallen in love with and I'd like to try playing him in a different setting as a sort of minion).

The more the merrier, refer to Lewis or someone else responsible that I haven't seen yet, but I'm going to assume you can

Status
Not open for further replies.