Scales For Hire (Character sheets, OOC RP chatter)

I'm good with that!

*is tickled* GAH~ >w<

Alrighty, and I imagine Poison would be okay with it, since posting more often = more fun. xD When he gets on, I hope he thinks to read the OOC.

Sorry for the long absence. Nanowrimo, Skyrim, and some personal problems along with work and other things getting in the way, have deterred my internet availability. :\ But I'm back now for the most part. I'm going to read and catch up. What part of the order am I in?

Um, well we didn't really include you in the new posting order because we didn't know how long you were going to be gone. D; Ah-haha, the posting order is again in need of revision. I guess it'll be me, Jester, Poison, and Basil until we reach the inn. Then we shall add in others as they desire, at the end of the order. Anyone have a problem with that? ^^

I'll just hop in then when you arrive at the inn! I'm totally cool with it!

I posted out of order to fit my characters back in, but now I'll wait I guess for my turn. We have a lot of players now.
And I wasn't gone permanently, I told you I was coming back. lol

I didn't say we weren't expecting you back, just that you would be away and for an indeterminable amount of time. It's how I was taught to handle hiatuses. ._. Sorry?

Alright, it's Poison's turn. Hopefully he gets on soon~

He's not feeling terribly motivated to post right now, but I'm sure he'll post eventually! :D

It might when the rest of us actually get to join. TT-TT

I'm putting Poison Frost on hiatus until he makes a solid return. Sir Basil, go ahead and post~

So sorry for the delay. The holidays were hectic!

So.... What's the new order? Because I'm not sure if I should post or not right now.