Scales For Hire (Character sheets, OOC RP chatter)

Re: Scales For Hire (Character sheets, OOC RP chatter) [Accepting~]

Ouch MMHM..... That is pretty lax. D: Once every 4 days sounds okay though. I've got several RP's that are slow to getting responses lately. .( Makes meh sad.

Hey, Jester took an unannounced leave of absence for NaNoWriMo and Skyrim. No telling when she'll be back. What should we do?

>.> <.< >.> There is a significant lack of boobs in the RP...

I SHALL JOIN THEN!

If that is alright of course. 83

>.> <.< >.> There is a significant lack of boobs in the RP...

I SHALL JOIN THEN!

If that is alright of course. 83

We're currently debating on what to do with the RP. One of our main members of the RP decided to take a hiatus without notice, so I'm wondering if we shouldn't just skip her for now.

I would recommend it if waiting for her will hold the RP back, it wouldn't be fair to those who are ready to post otherwise. When she comes back we can help her catch up with the RP.

Alright. Post a profile for your character. ^^ Feel free to use the outline I used for Tet.

I will, as soon as I can find a picture I like. Here's a quick question though, do the character have to be of anthro type or could I have a human? I'm just asking cause I'm having issues finding an anthro picture I like and I'm thinking about being a human if I don't find one I like soon.

All breeds and species are allowed, so long as they're played well and have a well-developed personality.

Name: Hazzarathina (Pronounced: Has-a-ra-thee-na)
Nicknames or Aliases: Haz, Thina
Species: Harpy
Blood relatives: N/A
Other close relations: N/A
Current Occupation: Herbalist, Miner, Ect. (Mostly searches for things she can sell to people for money or trade for supplies.)

Physical Description:

(I do not take credit for the picture, it was one I found on the internet.)

Standing at a short 4'5" she doesn't look any older than 15. Her feathers are a bright canary yellow, making her stand out amongst the foliage, while her hair and tail are pitch black. Her ears are flesh toned as is her face, though the feathers take over the rest of her body. Her eyes are as black as her hair, the white barely noticeable with her large pupils. On occasion she might wear a small bra like top and loin cloth to make her decent amongst buyers but she usually does not and finds her feathers to be more than suitable cover up. Her wings, which are her arms, have some special feathers that act like fingers, allowing her to pick things up without having to use her claws. However, she can not use those feathers while flying.

Personal History: Haz was born as many harpies are, after a female kidnaps a male and rapes him until she is pregnant. Though it may not sound pretty it is how things are amongst the bird woman. Once she was born she was taken care of by her mother until she was able to hunt and fly on her own. After that she was sent off into the world with only herself to care for her. However, unlike most harpies that spend their lives in solitude, Haz found herself in the care of human's. She was caught in a hunter's trap and after finding the poor little girl, sick and defenseless, he took her home to his wife where she was nursed back to health. It was during that time that Haz learned about the way of human's, finding the company of others to be much more comfortable than the loneliness of a harpies life. She spent most of her life with the hunter and his wife, learning how to hunt for money instead of food and the way to gather valuable herbs for sale. It was a few years before Haz decided to move on, at that point a young teen. With a loving goodbye to the hunter and his wife she traveled towards the next city instead of into the forest, intending to becoming a seller of valuable items in hopes of keeping up the life style that the humans had showed her. Since then she has become a very important member of a small town, collecting herbs and stones and selling them for money or trading them for supplies.

Tools of the trade: A bag of foraging tools for herbal hunts, A bag of tools for stone and metal hunts, and a pouch quite full with money for making change and buying items. As for weaponry, she only as her long sharp claws to defend herself, not much of a fighter since she took on the human way of life.
Personality: For a Harpy she is surprisingly friendly, but for a human she is rather quiet. She does not often speak to strangers unless she is making a sale, even then she is rather quite and tries to keep to the business. She is kind to people she does know well, and will gladly help someone in need . However, she still suffers through the natural mating instincts of a harpy and seems to get rather flirtatious around that time. However, unlike the other harpies, she will not rape a male because of the conflict it has with the morals she has taken on and will instead be very very forward with them...almost to the point of shameful. Otherwise, she is just an every day kind of woman, working to make it buy and living life as she sees fit.

Likes: Males, Sweet things, Fresh meat, Flying, and Singing.
Dislikes: Bitter food, Cold, Thieves, People who do not pay on time, Liars and Selfish people.
Any odd habits or quirks: Her ears seem to wag whenever she is extremely happy and her feathers poof whenever she is angry or upset.
Goals: To live life the way she wants and to settle down with a nice man some day
Fears and Beliefs: Fears bear traps and believes that animals deserve a good life before they are eaten.

Alrighty, I'll accept Ms. Haz into our RP. ^_^ Though, if I may make a suggestion, I'd recommend reading your posts aloud before submitting them. Personally, it helps me avoid mistaking homonyms or words that look alike. Your grammar and spelling is, for the most part, pretty stellar. However, I see some errors here and there. I don't mind mistakes every so often, as everyone makes them, but too many can ruin the immersion factor of the RP.

Hope I don't come across as rude. xD Wasn't trying to be.

No's it's fine, It was really late when I was throwing that together so I'm not surprised if I have grammar mistakes here and there. I also have a bad habit of skipping letters by mistake if I'm typing fast so that happens as well. I'll try to avoid those in the future~ Promise!

Also, I was reading the IC and I'm not sure where I should pop in, you two didn't exactly make you're way of out the throne room yet...or around the castle for that matter. I don't want to post and then have it where I am out of place or something so if you have any plans for that I'll gladly listen!

That's where the dilemma lies. We can't really do anything until she at least posts something to close the conversation. I've messaged her on MSN to try to get her to give us a hand with that. xD If within two days she doesn't reply or says she's not going to, I'll add something to my post to lead the RP elsewhere.

Alright, I'll wait on my post until then.

Alright. We have word from Jester to move on with the RP. ^_^ I'll add another post to lead Tet away from the castle.

Awesome! I has make my post then!

Go for it~

Bumping to get some visibility for the thread.

Whoosh. Sorry for the long absence. I have returned... happy to post when ready.