.: SBURB/SGRUB :.

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

-SagittariusKnight-

Original poster
THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! DO N O T POST.

CONGRATS, YOU'VE MADE A HORRIBLE MISTAKE THAT WILL ULTIMATELY FUCK UP YOUR LIFE.

Sburb, or known to trolls as Sgrub, is a game that allows its players to manipulate one's world. Now I could easily take FOREVER and discuss the game and its point, but that would take up the time we have to roleplay. If you have read Homestuck, then you'll know enough on how the game starts to join this roleplay. If you haven't realized this by now, this will be a fan session. Our session.

Four humans and twelve trolls will not only play Sburb/Sgrub, but also experience to troubles and joys it has to offer. In no way are any of the characters connected to the cannon characters in Homestuck. The only canon characters that our players will interact with are those needed for the game (EX: Black and White King/Queen, Jack Noir, Lord English.)

EXTRA PLOT SHIT
TERMS 'N SHIT
CHARACTER SPOTS SHIT

CHARACTER SPOTS:
Humans (3/4 Open)
Trolls (12/12 Open)

If you need help on how to make your OC, PLEASE take a look at these guides. They are actually pretty helpful and taking a look at them will also give you some information that is needed for this roleplay to run smoothly. I do have a few rules, but most are mentioned in these guides.

GUIDES FOR MAIKNG FAN KIDS: ONE (Okay-ish), TWO (Great!)
GUIDES FOR MAKING FAN TROLLSONE (Good), TWO (Great!)
CHARACTER SKELLY SHIT

SKELLY FOR HUMANS:

NAME: (4 letter first name, 2 Syllable last name)
CHUMHANDLE NAME: (Anything really. Usually based on their interests and personality. EX: devilshScourge)
AGE: (Although most characters start off at 13 years of age/6 sweeps, I will allow any age between 13-17)
SEXUALITY:
GOD TIER: (No fan aspects or classes! For the sake of god-modeling, Muse and Lord is prohibited.)
PLANET: (Usually relates to their personality and god tier. If a Space player, the planet MUST end with Frogs. Land of (word) and (word).)
GAURDIAN: (Only ONE. Must have a 3 lettered name.)
FETCH MODUS:
STRIFE SPECIUS: (Anything really. Can have more than one.)
TYPING QUIRKS:
COLOUR: (Hex code please.)

SKELLY FOR TROLLS:

NAME: (6 x6 name.)
TROLLIAN NAME: (Anything really. Usually based on their interests and personality. EX: devilshScourge)
BLOOD COLOUR: (Hex code and colur name. EX: #c40000/ Crimson)
GOD TIER: (No fan aspects or classes! For the sake of god-modeling, Muse and Lord is prohibited.)
PLANET: (Usually relates to their personality and god tier. If a Space player, the planet MUST end with Frogs. Land of (word) and (word).)
LUSUS: (Only ONE.)
FETCH MODUS:
STRIFE SPECIUS: (Anything really. Can have more than one.)
TYPING QUIRKS:

APPROVED SHIT CHARACTERS
THE SHITTY RULES
UPDATES FOR SHIT

Last edited by a moderator:
(Under construction)
NAME: Emii Wilkins
CHUMHANDLE NAME: mutinousPatriot (MP)
SEXUALITY: Omnisexual
GOD TIER: Witch of Rage
PLANET: Land of Anarchy and Rebellion (LOAAR) ART BY ME

GAURDIAN: Mum (I may change this.)
FETCH MODUS: Punching Bag: Allows user to carry multiple items at a time, but the user must punch them back out. Items are given back randomly so the user may have to either give a quick jab it or beat the shit out of the punching bag in order to get the item they wish to have back. Great for getting stress out, but annoying to find certain items.

STRIFE SPECIUS: Brass Knuckles kind and Scythe kind
TYPING QUIRKS: She has three "modes" of typing style depending on her mood. In all modes she replaces capitol O's with 0 and uses '||' for her prefix.
-Normal: Correct grammar, spelling, but tends to leave out ending punctuation for short replies
-Rushed: Many spelling mistakes, almost instant replies, no punctuation expect multiple "!!!!!," "????," and "!??!?!," and grammar is messy
-Angry: ALL CAPS WiTH 'I's" BEiNG L0WERCASE, REPLACES "O's" WiTH ZER0S, DECENT SPELLiNG, N0 PUNCTUATiON EXCEPT "?," "!," AND "?!," AND TENDS T0 SAY CUSS W0RDS MUCH M0RE THAN N0RMAL. REPLiES ARE FAST AND L0NG AND 0FFTEN HAVE MANY FUCKiNG iNSULTS AND ANGRY FACES D:< éoé >:T

COLOUR: #749e00

Status
Not open for further replies.