Say Something I'm Giving up on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inkheart789

Original poster
So yes, this is loosely based off of the song. Basically I was thinking that these two have been married for a long time, say 20 or so years, so long for today's standards. The husband has cheated, or at least thought about cheating and the wife has no idea. She knows things aren't perfect between them, but she thought they just have been going through a rough patch. The husband wants a divorce, brings it up one day, and the wife is shocked. She eventually agrees to sign it, but only after one month of 'dating' each other again to see if the marriage can be saved.

That's all I have really, we can discuss if they have kids and things like that, but just comment or message me if you are interested. I would like to play the wife, so I would need someone to play the husband.

Also, I could see this becoming mature if we want it to, just mention it in the comments if you're okay with that. You'd have to be 18 since I am in that mature section and we could just put the rp there. I would like actual interacting though and not just sex if we do take it that route.

This sounds interesting, I would be up for playing this out with you

Awesome! If you would like to just either find a picture to fit the husband or write out a quick physical description that would be great. I figured we would start at the part where he asks for the divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.