Savvy's Art Shop

M

Midnight Maiden

So now that I'm actively forcing myself against my own will to draw at least one thing a day so as to improve my artistic ability, I've decided to open up some free commissions for practice!

I guess I should start off by saying a bit about myself to kick this off. First of all, I'm nothing more than a hobbyist artist. And not a very good one at the moment, but my goal is to improve on that! I love doing stuff for other people and I also love making art, so this is sort of a combination of two things that I have a passion for. That said, all of these commissions will be free, though I do love art trades as well if anybody would want to do those!

My preferred medium is definitely traditional(drawing), as while I may not be great at it, I'm even worse at digital, painting, and the like. I cannot do realistic art, and almost always draw in a more anime sort of style- most commonly? Chibis. It just comes easiest to me and is what I'm most confident in at the moment. That said, all commissions here will be done in some sort of anime-esque style, with options as follows:

Chibis - As the name implies, these are traditionally-drawn chibis that either have or have not been colored, depending on your preference. However, because my pencils aren't the best quality and I'm still learning what works best for me as far as coloring techniques, I'll make sure I also get a shot of the chibi pre-coloring if you do want color. Just in case.

Head Shot - A simple drawing of just the character's head/face, maybe their neck as well, just depends on how much time I have and if I remember.

Waist Up - As the name implies, a drawing of a character waist-up.

Full Body - A full-body drawing. I will say now that this is something I'm not used to doing at all, even less than the other options, so it may not turn out the best. Just a warning.

Another note: I'm willing to draw multiple characters in one shot, but I'm not used to/very good at this yet, you've been warned.
Surprise- I haven't really got many rules at all for this, believe it or not! Just make sure to respect me and be patient and have fun!

Now that that's all out of the way, here's a little request form! Please make sure that if you want multiple characters in one drawing that you fill out character info for both clearly.

Character's Name(self-explanatory):
Age(how old are they? Please make sure to include whether they look their age or not as well):
Personality(a little summary of what your character is like; this is likely what I will base their expression off of, so feel free to specify here if you want a specific expression or pose!):
Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance):
Reference Image(this, on the other hand, is required- or at least strongly preferred. A photo reference of your character):
What style would you like(out of those listed)?:
Do you want multiple characters in this drawing?(If yes, please fill out the above info for both of your characters separately or, at the very least, in different colors so that I can easily separate them!):
If yes, do you ship these characters?(If you did want multiple characters, do you ship them? If you have more than two characters you want in a drawing, please specify which characters you ship out of them):

Examples to follow!​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
And here's a quick handful of examples of each of the offered options!

mirror_mirror_au__qrow_branwen_concept_by_teh_zombish-das4zjr.jpg
terrible_katta_art__uncolored_by_teh_zombish-d8dw9cq.jpg
colored_failure_chibi_deadpool_drawing_by_teh_zombish-d8dsfwp.jpg
lavi_tarantola_by_teh_zombish-daruhqn.jpg
little_muffin__request_by_teh_zombish-darc5r5.jpg

prep_for_a_catfight_by_teh_zombish-das5ceu.jpg
mirror_mirror_au__winter_schnee_concept_2_by_teh_zombish-das52ug.jpg

wip_broderick_by_teh_zombish-d8om0xv.jpg

the_season_of_no_regrets_by_teh_zombish-das5e0v.jpg

Reactions: Takumi
Hello, I love when artists want to practice and hone their skills, so I'll commission you a thing later today

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Character's Name(self-explanatory): Kaen
Personality(a little summary of what your character is like; this is likely what I will base their expression off of, so feel free to specify here if you want a specific expression or pose!):

She's a kindhearted girl with a bit of a cruelty streak towards people she believes deserves it. Brought up to be respectful and polite to other people as she is considered important to her village, but sometimes she just can't help but put people in their place.

^ It's not necessary, considering I will provide you the stuffs, but put it there just in case :3

Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance): *See photo*
Reference Image(this, on the other hand, is required- or at least strongly preferred. A photo reference of your character):
What style would you like(out of those listed)?: *See photo*
Do you want multiple characters in this drawing?: Nope! Easy peasy :3
If yes, do you ship these characters?(If you did want multiple characters, do you ship them? If you have more than two characters you want in a drawing, please specify which characters you ship out of them): No ships, just one character.

I just want you to redraw my drawing, in whatever pose you want or the same thing ^^

Kaen.png

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Character's Name(self-explanatory): Kaen

She's a kindhearted girl with a bit of a cruelty streak towards people she believes deserves it. Brought up to be respectful and polite to other people as she is considered important to her village, but sometimes she just can't help but put people in their place.

^ It's not necessary, considering I will provide you the stuffs, but put it there just in case :3

Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance): *See photo*
What style would you like(out of those listed)?: *See photo*
Do you want multiple characters in this drawing?: Nope! Easy peasy :3
If yes, do you ship these characters?(If you did want multiple characters, do you ship them? If you have more than two characters you want in a drawing, please specify which characters you ship out of them): No ships, just one character.

I just want you to redraw my drawing, in whatever pose you want or the same thing ^^

View attachment 125844
Wow, that art is beautiful.

Anyways, thank you for your request, and I'll do my best to do Kaen justice! I'll get started on it, now. Should be done sometime today or tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Wow, that art is beautiful.

Anyways, thank you for your request, and I'll do my best to do Kaen justice! I'll get started on it, now. Should be done sometime today or tomorrow.

Thank you! And I can't wait to see it ^^

I will NEVER say no to helping someone to improve themselves

I guess you can draw...ME!
Character's Name(self-explanatory): Kar/Nue
Age(how old are they? Please make sure to include whether they look their age or not as well):18
Personality(a little summary of what your character is like; this is likely what I will base their expression off of, so feel free to specify here if you want a specific expression or pose!): Haven't you met me long enough to get a good description of my personality X3? But if not, I'm generally friendly, kinda lazy, somewhat intelligent, an avid lover of music, and pretty nonconforming and persistent.
Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance): A standard light grey wolf anthro/furry/thingy, with a super-light grey to white underbelly, standing at 6' tall even. Has a light-blue spot on the top of the muzzle. Very commonly, almost ritualistically, wears an orange scarf. Commonly wears a collared blue coat that goes just under the hips, reaching to the mid-thigh length area, as well as dark-colored cargo or dress pants, and a t-shirt (of any color, really) to top it all off ;)
Head Image:
c8de4f2a1108bd6de89f9621b0449c05.jpg

Body:
5558a511bd739aaf54c3bd0173eb0d59.jpg

What style would you like(out of those listed)?: In this order I would prefer Full Body, if not that then Chibi, if not that then head I would prefer you do my art digitally, but if you traditionally so much better then i see no reason to complain.
Do you want multiple characters in this drawing?(If yes, please fill out the above info for both of your characters separately or, at the very least, in different colors so that I can easily separate them!): NAAAA (No)
If yes, do you ship these characters?(If you did want multiple characters, do you ship them? If you have more than two characters you want in a drawing, please specify which characters you ship out of them): NANANANANANANA (still no)

Well, I decided to do one of these and decided to use it for one of my favorite characters ( specifically, because I want something more traditional if I eventually do him in murder.)

Character's Name(self-explanatory): Orion
Age(how old are they? Please make sure to include whether they look their age or not as well): 24
Personality(a little summary of what your character is like; this is likely what I will base their expression off of, so feel free to specify here if you want a specific expression or pose!): He is very kind and caring to all other peoples and believes that there is good in everyone. When he needs too, he is able to take charge and lead people if he needs too. He feels compelled to make every animal, machine/ person like by him. If you anger him, he is known to be aggressive and protective. Despite being nice, he can be mischevious at times.
Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance): Orion is tall, standing at 6'3 and has brown hair that is slightly styled, along with blue eyes. He has a light aftershadow that is growing in. He is slim and usually wears black shirts, blue jeans and blue sneakers.
Reference Image(this, on the other hand, is required- or at least strongly preferred. A photo reference of your character): ( Not my first choice, but here is my new pick since the old image is broken)
14b25bc64343865a14b61dd5e457dfd1.jpg

What style would you like(out of those listed)?: Full Body ( I am willing to take the risk. Also, psst. He's my ice guy, so some snow near him would be cool too.)

I will NEVER say no to helping someone to improve themselves

I guess you can draw...ME!
Character's Name(self-explanatory): Kar/Nue
Age(how old are they? Please make sure to include whether they look their age or not as well):18
Personality(a little summary of what your character is like; this is likely what I will base their expression off of, so feel free to specify here if you want a specific expression or pose!): Haven't you met me long enough to get a good description of my personality X3? But if not, I'm generally friendly, kinda lazy, somewhat intelligent, an avid lover of music, and pretty nonconforming and persistent.
Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance): A standard light grey wolf anthro/furry/thingy, with a super-light grey to white underbelly, standing at 6' tall even. Has a light-blue spot on the top of the muzzle. Very commonly, almost ritualistically, wears an orange scarf. Commonly wears a collared blue coat that goes just under the hips, reaching to the mid-thigh length area, as well as dark-colored cargo or dress pants, and a t-shirt (of any color, really) to top it all off ;)
Head Image:
c8de4f2a1108bd6de89f9621b0449c05.jpg

Body:
5558a511bd739aaf54c3bd0173eb0d59.jpg

What style would you like(out of those listed)?: In this order I would prefer Full Body, if not that then Chibi, if not that then head I would prefer you do my art digitally, but if you traditionally so much better then i see no reason to complain.
Do you want multiple characters in this drawing?(If yes, please fill out the above info for both of your characters separately or, at the very least, in different colors so that I can easily separate them!): NAAAA (No)
If yes, do you ship these characters?(If you did want multiple characters, do you ship them? If you have more than two characters you want in a drawing, please specify which characters you ship out of them): NANANANANANANA (still no)

wip_commish_by_teh_zombish-daumhdc.jpg

Haven't had my colored pencils, but I'll color it when I do!

Well, I decided to do one of these and decided to use it for one of my favorite characters ( specifically, because I want something more traditional if I eventually do him in murder.)

Character's Name(self-explanatory): Orion
Age(how old are they? Please make sure to include whether they look their age or not as well): 24
Personality(a little summary of what your character is like; this is likely what I will base their expression off of, so feel free to specify here if you want a specific expression or pose!): He is very kind and caring to all other peoples and believes that there is good in everyone. When he needs too, he is able to take charge and lead people if he needs too. He feels compelled to make every animal, machine/ person like by him. If you anger him, he is known to be aggressive and protective. Despite being nice, he can be mischevious at times.
Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance): Orion is tall, standing at 6'3 and has brown hair that is slightly styled, along with blue eyes. He has a light aftershadow that is growing in. He is slim and usually wears black shirts, blue jeans and blue sneakers.
Reference Image(this, on the other hand, is required- or at least strongly preferred. A photo reference of your character): ( Not my first choice, but here is my new pick since the old image is broken)
14b25bc64343865a14b61dd5e457dfd1.jpg

What style would you like(out of those listed)?: Full Body ( I am willing to take the risk. Also, psst. He's my ice guy, so some snow near him would be cool too.)
Alright, starting this up next!

wip_commish_by_teh_zombish-daumhdc.jpg

Haven't had my colored pencils, but I'll color it when I do!

Alright, starting this up next!
a5dnn7q_700b.jpg

keep up the good work! I might send another one your way if you are still in the interesteds.