1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My availability tends to vary with the ebb and flow of work, but we're all adults here. I'll be sure to give a heads-up if posts are slow coming.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
My favorite genres include Romance, Fantasy, Crime, Sci-fi, Adventure, Superheros and Modern.
Hello.

I'm Sav. Recently got back into the swing of things, as far as my art is concerned. I'd like to continue to get some more practice and exposure. I'm only doing headshots, given that's where my skill level is right now.

I don't draw furries/anthros.

Let's start with free commissions before we move onto trades. Only one character per slot/ per person. So please don't ask me to draw all 5 of your characters.

That's all for now, I think. :)

I don't think my style is all that consistent, but I'm working on it. :P

Example of my work:

ezgif_com_crop.jpg

ezgif.com-crop (4).jpg wanna be me.jpg

Last edited:
Hello!

I think your art style is nice and I do have a character I'd like to see drawn by you. If you have plans to do an art trade, I'd love to do one with you!

Reactions: Sav
Sure! Let's do a trade. :)

Hello!

I think your art style is nice and I do have a character I'd like to see drawn by you. If you have plans to do an art trade, I'd love to do one with you!

I'd love to get my new D&D character drawn: https://i.imgur.com/72bY20vl.jpg

He's a sorcerer rogue (multiclassed) fire Genasi -- in case you know D&D stuff. But he's basically half human, half fire elemental, efreeti in particular. So the end of his hair glows like hot coals. Your free to make up any kind of outfit, he usually wears light Middle-Eastern-inspired clothing, lots of thin flowing robes, scarves, either layers or not many clothes at all.

I have a plethora of characters, if you're looking to try for another I'd love to have you draw someone out for me :)

• Love
I'd love to get my new D&D character drawn: https://i.imgur.com/72bY20vl.jpg

He's a sorcerer rogue (multiclassed) fire Genasi -- in case you know D&D stuff. But he's basically half human, half fire elemental, efreeti in particular. So the end of his hair glows like hot coals. Your free to make up any kind of outfit, he usually wears light Middle-Eastern-inspired clothing, lots of thin flowing robes, scarves, either layers or not many clothes at all.
I have a plethora of characters, if you're looking to try for another I'd love to have you draw someone out for me :)

I'd be happy to work on both! I'll try to get started tonight. @Huntress PM me references?

Thank you so much! :D Can't wait

Hey! Can I also request a thing from you? :D your style is neat.

Sure! It's going to take me awhile to get to you, but I don't mind the practice.
Hey! Can I also request a thing from you? :D your style is neat.

:)

You can send references if you'd like, otherwise, I'll let you know when I get started on your OC.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Sure! It's going to take me awhile to get to you, but I don't mind the practice.

:)

You can send references if you'd like, otherwise, I'll let you know when I get started on your OC.
Oh, lovely!! Thank you!

Last edited:
Seems like you’ve got a lot of requests on your plate rn, but your art style is too amazing to let up! :D lmk when you’re free for more art trades so that we can maybe set something up?

• Love
You guys are very sweet! Finally have some motivation to work on some art. Also going to post a few more examples in a few. :)
Seems like you’ve got a lot of requests on your plate rn, but your art style is too amazing to let up! :D lmk when you’re free for more art trades so that we can maybe set something up?

I sure will!

Whenever you are free, I kind of have a fandom OC who I want some art done of and I love your style. Just message me. ( I got a ton of descriptions for him and I do got parent images for reference help as I can't ever seem to find an image I like for the kid)

Whenever you are free, I kind of have a fandom OC who I want some art done of and I love your style. Just message me. ( I got a ton of descriptions for him and I do got parent images for reference help as I can't ever seem to find an image I like for the kid)

Thanks! I'm really behind, so I'll let you know once im caught up.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9