2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
modern ♡ fantasy ♡ historical ♡ slice-of-life ♡ sci-fi ♡ romance ♡ crime ♡ mystery ♡ cultivation ♡ drama ♡ omegaverse ♡ action ♡ adventure ♡ comedy ♡ horror / thriller ♡ school life ♡ smut ♡ supernatural ♡ tragedy
tumblr_nugpcgWAwJ1rlbqqro1_540.gif

5429034.png

eighteen | lightning manipulation | scythe/ glaive | beacon academy | team amberglow

Azure grunted as he was flung back, his back landing against the tree truck before he collapsed onto his knees, before stumbling to his feet as blood dribbled down the side of his chin as he the corner of his lips curved upwards into a smirk. He was enjoying this but he was beginning to run dry after being ambushed by a bunch of idiotic grimm. He was beginning to hate going solo but he couldn't complain much. No one to get in the way and no one could get hurt with his reckless tendencies. Grinning cockily, he bent forward with his glaive before bolting forward with glee. God I hate Grimm, he cursed while cutting down a smaller grimm before jumping backwards before he could get decapitated.

"Is that the best you can do assholes?", Azure taunted while swinging his glaive in a giant arc before rolling to the right with narrowed orbs. He could tell he was slowing down after fighting for more than two hours, they appeared to be never-ending and he honestly just wanted to go back to Beacon. "Can you guys just fucking stay dead? Or leave me alone", he grunted while staggering backwards after being slashed in the arm. Scowling, he felt a sudden urge to fry them. A grin appeared across his usual blank face. His right eye twitching before he slammed his weapon against the ground sending a bolt of lightning in the general direction of the grimm which resulted in him flying backwards and slamming against a tree.

A groan escaped his lips as he slumped forward before lifting his head up to see everything was charred causing him to sign in relief. That's a relief, he thought while pushing himself up and onto his feet while clutching his bleeding arm. Suddenly something began to buzz in his right pocket causing him to groan, proceeding to throw his head back. Who the fuck is calling me out here, he thought darkly while stashing his weapon in a holder that was strapped to his back. Letting out a huff, he pressed the answer button--pressing the device up to his ear with a raised eyebrow.

"Hello?" Azure questioned while pressing it against his ear using his shoulder while his hand was preoccupied with trying to stop the bleeding gushing out of his arm.

"Serephina? Wait--Hold on", he muttered while letting the scroll drop onto the ground before pressing the speaker button with his nose. Scrunching up his eyebrows as he slipped off his black t-shirt to wrap it around his injured forearm.

"Ozpin wants use to come back? Why the hell would I want to come back to the school when I can do solo missions with the others?" Azure questioned with a scowl causing his younger sister to laugh. Azure grinned wickedly as he flipped her off before ripping the shirt to tie it around the wound.

"Why the hell did he pick us of all people? Alright--Alright! Calm down before you fucking explode again. Am I hurt? Uh.. No?" Azure spoke into the phone before pausing at the mention of being hurt. Well. Fuck. He glanced down at his arm before shrugging his shoulders.

"No, I'm not hurt Sere so stop worrying otherwise those wrinkles will be permanent and you'll never find someone", he spoke with a straight face while Sere began to cuss at him causing him to laugh darkly.

"Oh relax Sere, I'll be at Beacon in a few hours and yes, I'll say hi to everyone when I see them", he grunted while hanging up the call. Blinking, he used his teeth to tie the shirt before getting up onto his feet. Rotating his shoulders, he grabbed the scroll--shoving it into his pockets as he was now without a shirt.

God, Sere will have his ass if he shows up practically naked but did he care? Absolutely not. Although he knew he'd have a bunch of people flocking towards him because his front half is visible to the eye. Sighing, he began to make his way out of the forest with a rather bored expression. He was covered in blood--mostly his--and his scars were visible which he didn't find comforting. His shirt was already soaked but the blood was beginning to stop.

He glanced up to stare at the sky before letting his head drop with a huff. It might take him a while until he reached Beacon Academy which was going to be a pain in his ass. He was already feeling lightheaded and if he didn't show up before Sere, she'll fucking kill him. Laughing bitterly, he began his trek to Beacon.

It was well into the afternoon by the time he reached Beacon Academy. Body shivering as he glanced down at his arm which had stopped bleeding completely a little while ago. Sweat glistened off his body as he entered the rather spacious building to see a long-haired male with a muzzle and shackles kneeling on the floor.

"The fuck is that guy doing with a muzzle?" Azure exclaimed as he stalked over towards the boy to see a large large bandage around his hip. Eyes narrowing in mild anger at how the boy was being treated but he could smell Atlas on him. Atlas is a bunch of fucking cowards, he thought blandly before crouching down in front of the male who glanced up at with with ruby colored orbs. Eyes widening as he leaned forward to stare at the boy who narrowed his eyes before scoffing.

"Atlas really needs to check their morals", Azure muttered causing the boy to snort in agreement. Letting out a grunt as he glanced down at his arm before turning around to stare at Ozpin with a raised eyebrow.

"What the hell do you want now Ozpin? I was perfectly happy fighting grimm in the forest", he remarked with a raised eyebrow causing Ozpin to frown at the choice of words he used.

"I'll inform you once everyone gets here Azure Connell", Ozpin calmly reported causing him to snort until his gaze landed on Jynx who gave a small wave. Eyes brightening at the sight of Jynx before they landed onto a smaller girl who looked similar to Jynx except she seemed to be blind. Great, we have someone who's blind and fucking short. Damn, can she even reach anything? Azure thought with a raised eyebrow before being whacked upside the head.

"The fuck Jynx?!" He exclaimed in anger causing Jynx to scowl and point to his bloodied arm.

"Well.. I'm not dead yet", he remarked with a lazy shrug of his shoulders

speech

tumblr_nh9etpoPhY1qkpt3so1_500.gifv

5435701.png

seventeen | explosive inducement | sword/whip/dagger | beacon | team kale

A gigantic explosion was heard which was the curtsy of Serephina blowing herself up once again. A loud groan escaped her lips as she laid sprawled out against the grassy floor in a mild daze. Stars circled her head as she coughed up dust. Body shivering as she rolled onto her stomach before stumbling onto her feet which resulted in her falling onto her bottom. Her head throbbed as she clutched it in mild pain. She might have knocked her head against the concrete but at least she didn't do any major damage to her body.

"That hurt more than I thought it would", she muttered while rubbing the back of her head. Her blue orbs glanced around her to see she blew up everything else in a two mile radius. A groan escaped her lips as she collapsed onto the ground once more at the thought of how much paperwork she was going to have to do. A pout adored her features as she scrambled up onto her hands and knees with a deadpan expression.

"I hate this", she grunted while she began to crawl towards her oversized bomb which laid perfectly still on a slab of wood. She reached up to grab her goggles around her neck and shoved them up onto her head. Her scroll began to buzz causing her to jerk backwards in surprise which resulted in a loud explosion where her hand resided. A scream escaped her lips as she was thrown backwards by the blast before tumbling backwards.

Serephina let out a grunt as she reached into her pockets to grab her scroll with read Ozpin in bold letters. Her eyeball twitched in annoyance as she tapped the answer button with a scowl. Stupid Ozpin and making me explode again, she thought while pressing the scroll up to her ear as she coughed out a a cloud of black dust.

"Seriously Ozpin? Did you have to call me when I was doing my experiments? You know how dangerous explosives are", Serephina spoke as if she were talking to a child but she knew Ozpin would most likely have her head when she got back to Beacon.

"Mission? You want me to do a mission? Alright. What are we supposed to fight? Wait.. you want us to fight the bloody gods?! Are you fucking nuts? Wait--don't answer that. What about Azure? Oh he's out fighting grimm by himself", she spoke while rubbing her head with a wince.

"You want me to call him? Fine. He doesn't listen to a lot of people Ozpin", she mused with a roll of her eyes before hanging up the phone call.

A groan escaped her lips as she flopped onto the ground once more while gazing up at the sky with a rather bored expression. She didn't want to call her brother but she had too otherwise he'd never show up. Sighing, she reached over to grab her scroll, dialing Azure's number in the process before pulling it up to her ears. Azure's voice echoed throughout her brain as she began to rely the information to the older boy. Her eyeball twitched as he said he wasn't hurt. She knew when he was lying but she chose not to say anything. She couldn't really function with the throbbing headache she had.

"Time to go to Beacon I guess", she huffed while struggling to stand on her own two feet which resulted in her face-planting after her legs gave out on her. A muffled scream escaped her lips as she proceeded to bang her head against the ground which she regretted afterwards as a new course of pain coursed through her body.

A string of curses escaped her lips as she began to crawl on her hands and knees to grab her weapons and hopefully to her motorcycle. After about ten try's she finally obtained her precious babies--her weapons. Grinning, she trudged over towards her undamaged motorcycle. She hoped she didn't run into anything while on the road, otherwise Azure would have her ass.. of course after she kicked his ass.

Swinging her leg over the seat, she gunned the engine which caused her to shoot forward at inhuman speeds. A loud whoop escaped her lips as she headed towards Beacon at full speed. A mere hour passed by the time she reached Beacon, the tires screeching to a halt as she did a 360. Her hair floated around her as she grinned in triumph. She didn't fall off! Ruffling her hair, she headed into the building were Ozpin said the meeting was being held. Her oversized bomb thumping against her thigh as she walked. As she entered the spacious room, her eyes landed on a blood-covered Azure.

"Azure! You are so dead!" Serephina shouted causing the older boy to freeze in fear.

speech

tumblr_nq81r7LHi11t0okduo2_540.gif

5429040.png

twenty-nine | wing manifestation & winter manipulation | scythe/gun | beacon | team jasper

Jynx sighed numbly as gazed at the ground below her, her knees tucked into her chest as she wrapped her arms around them, her chin resting in between her kneecaps. Her fingers numbly danced across her pale skin before she lifted her right hand to eye level as ice began to swirl. Head cocking to the side, she let out a hum while pushing herself up to her feet while grabbing her golden mask. Her outfit which consisted of a semi-long sleeved shirt, dark grey shorts which held a long flowing skirt on the side of her right leg. Her outfit contradicted her abilities as it was made of blacks, browns, and reds but these colors are what kept her alive. She was a solo huntress but that didn't stop her in completing her missions whether dangerous or not. She had lost hope the day her daughter had died. She no longer cared whether she lived or died. She was alone in this world even if she had those who she had taken under her wing. A sad smile danced across her lips as she placed her golden mask onto her face, keeping her identity hidden from prying eyes. She was rather respected within the community which resulted in being a target to others.

Both can be annoying but she didn't mind. It made her job as a solo huntress more adventurous in a sense.. not that she was sadistic or anything. She was the winter maiden although not many know about that. Ozpin and a few others know of her abilities which led to Ozpin allowing her to become a teacher as well as becoming an official solo huntress to keep her safe. She knew the danger of others finding out about her powers but she didn't mind. As long as she was able to help people then she was fine. Blinking, she raised her hand to press a small button as her screen within her mask lit. Her mask had no eye holes and with the screen within allowed her to view things more clearly.

Grinning she let her semblance take control, her white wings expanding outwards as she took flight. Fingers curling into the palms of her hands, she outstretched her wings before shooting forward in the direction of Beacon Academy. She had been living close towards the mountains as it was more reserved and rather peaceful. But of course Ozpin had called her a few weeks ago so she had been living in the forest somewhere near Beacon.

The wind blew through her stark white locks as she tore through the sky at high velocity. Her mask zoomed further in as she caught sight of the school within range. A grin appeared across her usual blank features as she let her wings fold around her body into a downward spiral towards the ground. Wind whizzed pasted her as she neared the ground until she pulled up at the last second. White feathers danced around her as she landed with a boom.

Dust flew everywhere as she let her wings stretch to their full length before they slide back before vanishing from sight. Blood coated her shirt after her wings vanished causing her to wince as she rubbed her shoulders before heading inside the building to see Ozpin glancing up at the world map, deep in thought. Her eyebrows furrowed as she slowly made her way towards the older man, her footsteps making no sound as she danced across the tiles. She was elegant in the way she walked.

Head tilting to the side, she glanced up at the map that showed how much of the world was in total darkness before her eyes traveled towards newspaper articles and date from the last several years. "We'll get them one day Ozpin, I promise you that."

"I know Miss Jynx but this worries me, almost the entire continent is under the gods command and I fear it will be too late to stop them", he spoke while glancing down at her causing her to sign in agreement. She feared this wouldn't work but she had to have some faith that it will. Maybe. She wasn't fully convinced but she had little optimism. She was a pessimist so she was bound to not believe in it.

"I believe in them Professor", Jynx mused out loud causing Ozpin to chuckle. Her lips curved upwards into a hesitant smile as she let her hand dangle by her side. She believed in them even if she didn't quite believe in the mission. She was hopeful non the less. She just hopped everyone would get out of this alive but she knew that was a childish dream.

Shaking her head, she made her way outside to enjoy the little sunshine before darkness took over. Hands outstretched as she let out a deep sigh as Ozpin joined her outside. A slight breeze caused her hair to raise up as she rested her hands against her hips. It's peaceful out here, she thought with closed eyes before her gaze snapped over towards a handful of Atlas guards dragging a boy in chains.

Her hands clenched at her side as she gazed at the way the boy was being treated. Shadou Yamiyo, the boy who can control death, she thought with narrowed eyes as the forced him onto his knees. She was tempted to sucker punch them but she knew to keep her cool otherwise Shadou would be sent back.

A low growl escaped her lips as she headed back inside. She was sick to her stomach. She hated how Atlas treated those different than them but she had no power to stop them except for requesting him for this mission. She might have blackmailed those in charge to get him out but she was glad it worked. A smirk etched its way onto her face as she turned to see the guards shoving the boy onto he's knees once more. She was very much tempted to blast them with her maiden abilities.

A few minutes passed when more students began to show up as her eyes landed on the blind-girl dubbed as Melody Eirian. She looked awfully familiar to someone she once knew but she knew it couldn't be possible. Her daughter was dead. End of story.

Her eyes narrowed at the sight of Azure covered in blood. What has this boy been up to? Sometimes I wonder how he's still alive, she thought with a sigh before a small chuckle escaped her lips.

speech

tumblr_nxs1spqXW41qkw2uho2_540.gif

5429045.png

nineteen | destruction inducement | twins swords/staff | atlas | team shuriekn

Kaito laughed as he chased his daughter, Amaterasu around the house who was giggling in pure happiness. He grinned as he skidded around the couch where his daughter was hiding. Icy blue orbs gleaming in delight as he scooped up his daughter and began to tickle her causing Ama to burst out laughing in glee.

"Daddy! I can't breath!" She laughed causing him to grin as he plopped onto the couch with her in his lap.

"Daddy loves you, you know that right?" Kaito spoke with a warm smile as he bounced her on his knees causing her to giggle in delight. His icy orbs glittered in happiness as he looked up to see his sister who held a rather annoyed expression. A sheepish grin appeared across his face as Kat rolled her eyes at the sight of the now destroyed living room. He might have accidentally destroyed a few things with his semblance but it was all in good fun, or at least it was until he realized the state he put the living room in.

"Sorry Katsumi, I guess I got carried away", he spoke while ruffling his black ebony locks in an apologetic manner. He sighed while gently placing Amaterasu onto the ground who glanced up at him with a worried expression before he smiled at her reassuringly.

"It's alright my little sun goddess. Daddy will see you later, yeah?" Kaito spoke with a closed-eye smile before she nodded and scampered off to see her two uncles who probably would spoil her with an endless amount of ice cream.

Glancing up to stare at his sister who sighed before sitting down besides him with a worried smile causing him to tilt his head in concern as he angled his body to face her. Katsumi exploded in tears as she wrapped her arms around his mid-section causing him to freeze in shock, hands frozen as he debated on whether to hug the poor girl or not. Shaking his head as he wrapped his arms around her and bringing her into a tight hug as he sobbed into his shoulder.

"What's the matter Kat?" He questioned as he began to brush his fingers through her silky black hair in a sign of comfort.

"Ozpin wants you at Beacon for something he wouldn't say", she began while glancing up at him with glazed orbs causing him to frown at why would Ozpin want him at Beacon after so long.

"I don't want you to go.. I don't want to worry about the possibility of you not returning, I can't lose any more family.. I can't", she muttered while he pressed his forehead against hers with a grin as he tightened his grip on his older sister.

"I'm indestructible Kat, I won't die because I have a family I have to come back too and no one prevents me from coming back to the ones I love and besides if I did die, I'll find out a way to come back. I'm hard to get rid of so you're stuck with me", Kaito spoke while gripping her shoulders as he sent her a cheeky grin causing her to laugh as she began to wipe her tears.

"I should have excepted that answer", she laughed while tilting her head with a closed-eye smile.

Kaito chuckled as he reached up to ruffle her hair before standing up with a yawn, "and maybe Ozpin will pay me for whatever the hell it is and then I can live a happy man", he sighed dreamily as golden coins began to rain down on him as drool escaped his mouth.

Suddenly he was sent flying head first into the couch as Kat stood with her hand raised in annoyance, her eyebrow twitching as she scowled down at him causing him to laugh sheepishly.

"You and your money but I will admit the money will do us some good.. such as fixing the living room you so thoughtlessly destroyed", she spoke with crossed arms causing him to pout while slowly letting his body fall off the couch and onto the floor as he let out a whine.

"But--"

"No buts! But you better not die otherwise I will drag you out of hell myself and beat you to death", she threatened while raising her first in the hair causing him to sweat drop before nodding his had vigorously in fears of getting his ass kicked again.

"Fully noted!" Kaito spoke while raising his hand in a two finger salute before he raced up the stairs to grab his weapon and dress in his huntsmen attire. He smiled as he gazed down at Kat before he headed into his room which had pretty much been taken over by his daughter. He knew Kat cared about him.. she just wasn't the best at expressing it without saying at least on threat. That's what he loved about her. She was a force to be reckoned with if she was pissed off enough.

Shaking his head, he began to grab what little belongings he owned which only consisted of his weapon. Rubbing the back of his neck as he quickly got changed into his huntsmen gear before grabbing his weapon. Glancing at himself in the small mirror he owned with a cheeky smirk before bounding out of his shared room and towards the kitchen where he planned on saying goodbye to everyone before taking his leave.

Knocking on the doorway, he entered the kitchen with a saddening smile as his two adopted brothers stood trying to comfort a crying child who refused to believe he was leaving once more.

"Hey my little goddess", he spoke while kneeling down to her height as he brushed the tears off of her rosy cheeks as he smiled at her sadly.

"I'm sorry my little angel. Daddy has to go help Ozpin for a while", Kaito spoke while twirling a strand of hair between her fingers as her bottom lip trembled before she threw herself forward causing him to fall backwards with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around the small child.

"I'll come back I promise but daddy has to go",
he whispered into her ear before slowly standing up to his full height as he ruffled her hair before grabbing his weapon which laid across the tiled floor.

"Be safe daddy", Ama spoke with a watery smile causing him to give her a two finger salute before heading towards the front door. Sighing, he glanced bake with a sorrowful expression before he shut the door.

He ruffled his ebony black hair before trudging down the front steps as he glanced around him to see nothing but endless forest. Letting out a quiet groan, he headed over towards the shack where his motorcycle resided after so many years of not using it. He was often picked up by Atlas officials when he had to guard Shadou which he didn't like. He didn't like how Atlas knew were he lived. It irked him the wrong way.

Cursing Atlas under his breath, he swung his leg over the black cushioned seat before starting the engine which grumbled to life, almost as if it were protesting. Taking his black shades out of his pocket, he slipped them on before shooting out of the small wooden shake he built a couple of years back.

It took over five hours to get to Beacon which annoyed the hell out of him as well as him wanting to throttle someone.

If someone asks me if I'm a student one more fucking time, I'm going to murder someone, he scowled darkly which caused a few people to scatter causing him to snort.

And this is why I don't travel to the city often, he thought while making his way into Beacon with a rather irritated expression as he caught sight of a handful of students until his icy orbs drifted over towards Shadou who was in knee deep of restraints.

"If I see Atlas I'm going to murder them all", he bluntly announced as he bent down to check on Shadou who seemed to be passed out sleeping even if he was in a rather uncomfortable position.

speech

tumblr_psyp8o19TY1vefoo6o1_400.gifv

5429050.png

seventeen | light manipulation | twin daggers | haven | team vestige | dragon faunus

"Ah shit!", Leo exclaimed while throwing himself to the left before he got impaled by one of the scorpion grimm. Eyes widening as he bolted forward with a wicked grin which showed off his dragon-like teeth as a ball of light formed in his left hand which he proceeded to straight up punch the dragon-like Grimm in the forehead with a bellowing shout. Light enveloped his entire body as he glared at the multiplying Grimm now surrounding him, a smirk dancing across his lips as he let out a chuckle before bolting forward with a yell. His blond hair billowed around him as he slammed his fists into an oncoming beast before flipping himself over with a grunt as he landed on his knees.

Shaking his head he could feel his aura draining as he whipped around to slam his foot into another Grimm before he raised his hand to cough. A warm substance escaped his lips as he glanced down to see a thick crimson which could only mean blood. Cursing silently, he grabbed his dagger-like weapons before he began to slash at anything that came near him which seemed to completely drain him. It seemed as if hours had passed before the fight ended which in reality was only a mere thirty minutes.

A groan escaped his lips as he collapsed onto the ground before letting his body fall to the side as he fought to regain his breathing which had been escaping him for most of the fight. "Damn that took more energy than I realized", he spoke before shuffling to his feet. Leaning backwards with a grunt as his spine began to crackle and pop before he headed towards his desired area where he was supposed to get paid.

Yawning, he stretched his arms above his head before resting his hands on the back of his head as he contiuned to walk up the hill, blood coating his entire which consisted of dark blue gloves that reached up to the middle of his biceps with a light grey ring around the upper edges paired with a short cream colored top that exposes his abdominal. He has a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by a trimming of grey fur with a pair of loose, cream-colored pants held up by suspenders that are attatched to his pant loops by square-shaped rings that are gold in color. Over his cream pants, he has a distinctive dark blue footwear that resemble boots that reach up to his thighs and are attached to the upper edge of his pant that have a yellow outer edge whereas the bottom of his boots have a distinctive yellow along his soles with protrusions pointing upwards in a square-like pattern in the front that could reminiscent square fangs.

He wore rather expressive clothing but he didn't mind, it made him feel more like himself than wearing those stupid uniforms the schools make them wear. A shiver ran down his spine just thinking about it. Shaking his head, he glanced down at his attire to see a few blotches of blood, mostly coming from him as he had gotten into a physical fight with on of the wolf-like Grimm. Rolling his shoulders, he spotted the small tavern just a few ways down which caused him to start jogging in his haste to return home. He hoped the money would be enough to pay off the debts that had been collecting since last year due to his Aunt falling ill. He was worried she wouldn't make it but he had to have some hope that she'd make a full recovery.

Entering the small tavern which held only a few people but he didn't pay any attention to them as he made his way towards the bar where he spoke with the manager. "The Grimm were taken care of", he spoke with crossed arms as the manager nodded with thanks before tossing him a bag of coins causing him to dip his head in thanks before taking his leave.

Stuffing the money in his pant pockets, he headed towards his motorcycle with a smirk as he swung his leg over the seat before gunning the engine with a terrifying snarl. Slipping on his shades, he pulled out of the tavern, heading towards his rugged place of a home where his family awaited. Hopefully he had enough left over to feed them all for the night otherwise they were going to go hungry again.

Scowling, he gunned the engine as he flew past the scenery, not even bothering to glance around as he knew his family relied on the money that was stuffed in his pocket.

Two hours passed by the time he reached the house, cutting the engine off as he parked right outside before bolting up the stairs and slamming the door open with a loud boom. "I'm home!"

Glancing around as he headed up the stairs to see his Aunt asleep in her room with his siblings sprawled out on the bed. A smile formed as he shut the door quietly before making his way to the kitchen to start paying off bills and hopefully buy some decent groceries for the starving family. A grumble escaped his stomach causing him to sigh as he sat down at the dining table before getting to work on paying off the bills. Several hours passed by the time he finished as he groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers as he rubbed his sore orbs before pushing himself up into a standing position.

Soft footsteps echoed throughout the spacious kitchen causing him to glance up to see his Aunt struggling down the steps with her air canister that let her breath air more easily as he rushed over to her with worry plastered over his face as he helped her into one of the more comfortable chairs. "Please be careful but I paid off all the bills and if I continue to be hired on I can pay the rest", he rambled with a warm smile as Hedda patted his cheek before going into a coughing fit, loud wheezes filling his ears as he rubbed her to try and help.

"I'm going to go get some groceries Hedda, you need to eat to gain some of your strength back, alright? I love you", he spoke to his mute Aunt who nodded with a warm smile as she struggled to get up causing him to swoop in and pick her up bridle style. Carrying her air container in one hand as he headed towards the living room which would be more comfortable for the frail woman.

"I'll be right back", he spoke while kissing her forehead as he hurried out of the house. Rubbing his face, he glanced down at his tattered outfit before gunning the engine once more. The market was only a twenty minutes out so he should be back in little over than forty minutes. Speeding down the narrow road, he swung into the parking lot with great speed before slamming his breaks into one of the parking spaces.

Shouts echoed in his ears causing him to bare his jagged teeth before heading into the market with the little amount left over. Ruffling his hair, he grabbed a basket before setting off to find cheap food that could hopefully last a month. Suddenly his scroll began to ring causing him to grunt as he pressed the answer button before pressing it up to his ears in confusion.

"Hello?"

Leo's eyes widen in surprise as Ozpin's voice began to drone on about a mission that could mean life or death if he didn't agree to come causing him to bit his lip in silent anger. "What the hell Ozpin? You know my Aunt isn't doing well and she can't take care of my siblings. You fucking know this and yet you want me to still come? I can't Ozpin. My family needs me more than you need me. I don't care. My family comes first--what? You want me to bring them? Then you better bring someone because I'm not putting my ill Aunt on a fucking motorcycle", Leo all but snarled before hanging up as he hurried up in getting whatever he could find before paying.

Gripping his hair, he placed the four bags into the seat before gunning the engine once more. Finally he was on his way back before Beacon arrived to grab the five of them. He was glad he'd get to be with them but it also worried him. What would happen? Would his Aunt get better treatment? He didn't trust Ozpin but maybe his family would be taken care of better? More food. Better care. Better living conditions. And the list goes on.

Finally pulling up to the house, he noticed a Beacon craft already parked outside causing him to quirk an eyebrow. Damn, that got here fast, he thought while parking the bike right by the ramp before heading inside to the a team packing up any essentials before moving it into the craft.
His gaze drifted to Oizys, Nesryn, and Ashton who looked at them in fear causing him to rush over and envelop them in a massive embrace. "Shush, it's alright my little Valkyrie", he spoke to the two girls before brushing a few strands out of Ashton's face who leaned into his touch.. "No need to worry my little superhero, they're gonna take us somewhere. I have to work so I'm taking you guys with me. You'll get to eat as much food as you want and Auntie Hedda can get proper care", he added while they huddled to his chest for warmth.

He began to hum a small lullaby as he scooped them all up before trudging towards the craft , placing them into three seats he patted their heads before heading back into the house to grab his Aunt who was pointing to what things needed to be taken and what could stay. A chuckle escaped his lips as he scooped her up bridal style before carrying her into the craft. Placing her into one of the seats he turned to thank the Beacon members before seating himself into the seat beside his Aunt.

The craft began to take off as he rested his head against Hedda's shoulder, his eyelids closing as he fell into a restless sleep. A groan escaped his lips as someone shook his shoulders causing him to jerk awake only to realize they arrived at Beacon. Ruffling his hair, he glanced down at his bloodied attire before shrugging. He'll clean it later hopefully.

He turned to see Hedda shooing him away causing him to laugh as he waved before making his way towards the meeting area. Rubbing his hands together, he entered the rather spacious building only to notice a boy in shackles kneeling on the floor, a very bloodied man, and two girls who look very murderous. Blinking, he facepalmed before giving Ozpin a slight wave as he glanced a--IS THAT AZURE, he all but screamed inside his head in shock and worry.

speech

Last edited:
FixedIdenticalLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

5429052.png

eighteen | blood manipulation | scythe/daggers | haven academy | team star

Shiro groaned softly as his scroll began to buzz on the nightstand beside him, his tired eyes opening to stare blankly ahead of him as he dragged a hand down his face. He didn't get the most decent of sleep but he didn't mind as much as his vision began to swarm causing him to tense as a pounding headache began to form causing him to suck in a deep breath as he rubbed his temple to try and sooth the sudden agonizing pain. He hated being an assassin. He truly hated it. He hated out it reminded him of his past and the fact he still does it has a side job. But he needed the money to survive otherwise he'd be out on the streets with the looming fear of the assassination guild finding him once again. He always feared the guild would find him. He hated being fearful of what could happen but it was only natural.

Blinking as the blackness vanished from his vision as his scroll contiuned to buzz annoyingly. Lips curling into a frown as he pulled himself upwards causing the sheets to fall from his shirtless body, his multiple scars on display as he reached over to answer the call before it went dead. All he wanted was to go back to bed but he suppose duty called.

"Hello?" He spoke softly into the phone as the person on the other end demanded he assassinate someone, claiming they were a threat to them and the family business causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"I'll see what I can do sir", he muttered as the male hung up before anything else was said.

Sighing, he turned to glance at Misao as his white hair fell into his ebony black orbs before he lowered his head to kiss her gently before swinging himself out of bed as he began to get dressed in what appeared to be his normal attire which consisted of a small red gem wrapped around his head using a golden chain with a white-sleeved button shirt that's paired with a dark vest, dark pants, and shoes. On his right arm a cape-like cloak appears in white cloth with a shoulder guard. He often wore this outfit wherever he went unless he needed to be more formal then he dressed with his keffiey and a long drape that covered his entire body.

Stretching his arms above his head, he wrapped red wires around his forearms before slipping his scroll into his pant pockets while his dark grey orbs scanned the room to look for his weapons with a small tsk before bending down to grab them from underneath the bed. Popping back up with a painful grunt as darkness invaded his vision once more causing him to stumble backwards as he reached up to clutch his head as he waited for his eyes to adjust. Blinking rapidly, he glanced over at Misao with a small sigh as he flicked a few of his white locks out of his dull orbs. He wondered if he'd see her again after this but he had a feeling he'd see her soon enough.

"I'll see you sometime later Misao", he hummed out softly while slipping out of the room with a blank facade when his head contiuned to swarm with pain. Rubbing his temples with his first and thumb he continued to walk down the sidewalk before making a sharp turn down an alleyway. Rolling his shoulders, he bent his knees before shooting upward to reach the roof.

"Let the hunt begin", he spoke as he bolted across the multiple buildings before skidding to a halt once he reached his destination. He racked his brain for the rather detailed description before his dull orbs landed on the person that he was responsible to kill.

Mouth agape in shock as a ten-year-old stepped out of the car with her small backpack as she waved goodbye to whoever was in the car before it sped off in a hurry. He was supposed to kill a mere child? Suddenly everything began to make more sense in his now awakening mind. A scowl danced across his usual blank features as he gripped his weapons tightly. Sick bastard wanted me to kill his offspring but I have to make sure this little girl doesn't die by someone else's hands, he thought with a worried expression as he jumped down with a silent thud before taking off towards the little girl who was oblivious. With great speed he swung her over his shoulder before taking off in a dead sprint into the next alley without being noticed as the young girl was too shocked to scream before he placed her down with a hand over her mouth.

"Don't scream", he ordered as his orbs turned snake-like in a silent warning causing the girl to numbly nod as he reached down to grip her small shoulders with a serious aura.

"I won't hurt you I promise but I was sent here to assassinate you except I didn't realize you were nothing but a mere child. The question is who wants you dead", he spoke with narrowed orbs causing the child to freeze with her mouth agape.

"Kill me?" She spoke shakily before tears slipped down her cheeks at the thought of dying so early in her life.

"I'm not going to harm you little one I promise you that but I need to know who would want you dead. I swear on my life I'll protect you", he spoke while staring into her brown orbs.

"I don't know!"

"That's not much help but I'll figure it out but take this and if you feel threatened press this red button and I'll be on my way to come get you, got it? Only for emergencies", he grounded out while handing her a small clicker as his scroll began to ring causing the both of them to freeze.
Was in the same man that wanted the child dead? He sure hoped not. Pressing the green button, he pressed it to his ear as a familiar voice. A sigh escaped his lips as he listened to Ozpin drone on about an important mission he needed to be at Beacon for. "Affirmative I'll be there as soon as possible", he spoke with narrowed orbs before hanging up. Shoving the scroll back into his pocket he held out his hand for the little girl to take as he smiled down at her warmly.
"I'm Shiro", in introduced himself causing her to smile up at him as she held out her hand for him to shake.

"Hello Shiro! I'm Sapphira!" The blue-haired girl exclaimed as they both shook with closed-eye smiles.

"How about I take you to one of my safe houses? I can't watch over since I have some huntsmen business I need to attend but only until I can figure out who wants you dead", he spoke while kneeling beside her as she nervously bit her lip.

"I trust you", she spoke as he ruffled her blue locks before scooping her up and bolting off. Shiro glanced around as he raced through the maze of alleyways before he reached his destination which was in the populated city of Vale, close to where he'd be in case she needed him.

Stepping into the small apartment he bought long ago he showed her around before listing the rules that needed to be followed. He'd probably ask Jynx or one of the teachers to confine her learning before he bid her goodbye and snuck back out. Making sure she locked the door using the abundance of locks on the front door and windows, he headed to the Academy. Shiro groaned as a mere thirty minutes passed by the time he reached the overly large school, is dull orbs scanning the campus in search of the meeting area which Ozpin seemed to have left out. His snake-like orbs scanned the premise before he noticed a steadily mass of people forming in a building causing him to grin cheekily as he slipped inside to see a rather odd sight. A black-haired boy in chains with a muzzle attached to his face, a dark haired male with blood covering him along with a few others that peaked his interest. He turned to see a rather small girl with long silver locks and glowing purple orbs that seem to be unresponsive—blind he supposed.

Turning, he caught sight of Ozpin observing everyone with a slight smile which was rare to see the headmaster show such emotions. He wondered what Ozpin had up his sleeves this time.

speech

Last edited:
image0.gif

5429053.png

seventeen | werewolf physiology/beast mode | staff | atlas | team livid | wolf faunus

Lycaon whined as he thrashed in his sleep as his mind was riddled with horrid nightmares of his past, his fingers curling into themselves as he arched his back with a whimper before curling up into a ball to try and protect himself. It was no use. Nothing could protect him from his mind. Nothing could stop him from reliving his past. He hated it. He hated how he couldn't control it but every single day he would see what haunted him. Body thrashing within his blankets as he contiuned to sleep in the dense forest right outside of Vale. Sweat trickled down the side of his temple as he let out another terrifying scream before begging someone to leave his family alone before another wretched scream escaped his raw throat. He was stuck. He couldn't open his eyes. Head thrashing, he felt his fingers curl into the ground before tears began to caress his pale features as his hair began to get stuck to his face.

His chest heaved up and down as he fought to keep in another scream but a whimper escaped his lips as more tears began to pool down his cheeks. He wanted it to stop! Someone make it stop!

Lycaon gazed up in horror as flames danced across his village as screams filled the air, the stench of burned bodies lingered within his nose as he whipped his head back and forth in horror.

NO NO NO NO MAKE IT STOP PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP, Lycaon screamed as he was forced back into his nightmare that was sadly a memory that would forever haunt him.

Young Lycaon wobbled as he struggled to run away from the many who held guns, smudge grins plastered across their faces as they contiuned to hunt the Connell Clan. Only a few remained alive but most littered the ground which caused him to squeeze his eyes shut as his heart wailed in misery. Where's daddy? Mommy? Where are you guys? Suddenly he felt his entire world crumble as he gazed at his two lifeless parents, both with bullets in their heads. Tears pooled down his cheeks as he collapsed beside them, his hand reaching out to shake their shoulders before letting out a sob. Lycaon! Someone shouted causing him to bolt upright in mild panic only to see his mother standing right in front of him. Mouth agape as he whipped his head around to see two smirking men starting him down with raised weapons as he let out a shout before scrambling backwards in fear. Mommy? He questioned while turning to stare up at his real mother who smiled down at the young boy before launching herself at the two smirking men with rage.

Lycaon felt himself being picked up by his father who began to bolt with the other wolf Faunus. Lycaon felt blood drip down the side of his head as he glanced over to see his mother towering over the now dead men with red veins traveling up her entire body, eyes a blood red before it vanished.

Lycaon shot up with a snarl as his semblance activated causing him to thrash around in his blanket that was keeping him imprisoned before a cool metal weapon slammed against his temple causing him to slump backwards with a thud. "He reacts differently that with the other induced nightmares we've caused, maybe this is how we can control his semblance", a scientist spoke with a thoughtful expression before heading over towards their stakeout while proceeding to drop the baseball bat they used to knock him out before he caused any more damage to the usual serine fores. Lycaon was sadly introduced to yet another memory of his past yet this was the beginning of hell for him.

A four-year-old Lycaon gazed blankly up at his captors who grinned down at him with wicked smiles causing a shiver to run down his spine as he took notice of many things hanging off of the wall. Things he would like to burn from his memory. He gazed at the hunters fearfully as he began to back away until his back bumped into a wall, a small whimper escaping his lips at the sight of the very large blade held in the brown-haired males grasp. Please no. I want to go home, please take me back home!

Lycaon could feel his body shiver as he clawed at the ground as he was forced to relive the moment he lost his tail. A very painful experience might he add that still causes him pain to this very day. Head jerking to the left as he gritted his teeth before his body went completely limp.

His entire body screamed in pain as a whimper escaped his lips before he curled up into a ball which made the pain even worse. His ears flattened against his head as he turned to gaze at his missing appendage in sorrow before the shackle shook. Body tensing as he lifted his head up to stare up blankly only to see his three brothers tearing the shack to shreds in pure rage. Their veins glowed as he watched in awe. His brothers.. came to save him? Emerson! Ethan! Raidyn! He shouted in relief causing Raidyn to bolt towards him with pure white veins which began to disappear as he scooped up his baby brother into his arms, not caring about the blood staining his shirt. Shush, I'm here Ly. No one is going to hurt you anymore, I'll make sure of it.

It was both horrible yet comforting. He had lost his tail but his brothers came to find him.. He thought they didn't care for him or rather he thought he was just worthless baggage due to his small build. But that all changed when they vanished a few days later. He realized that his brothers lied. They promised to always be with him but they lied. His heart shattered that day. And he still couldn't pick up the broken pieces not after his brothers left him but he eventually came to terms with them leaving. Lycaon was suddenly induced to yet another nightmare.

Lycaon groaned as he felt his body beginning to fall limp as his brain couldn't process what was being thrown at him. He curled up into a tight ball as he could feel himself slowly coming out of it except he had a rather large headache at the taste of blood was very evident in his mouth. Nose crinkling in disgust as he glanced around to see long slashes across the ground where his fingers dug into the soft earth. Blinking he wrapped his arms around his legs as his cyan blue orbs gazed blankly ahead of him. He had to suffer through multiple occasions where everything went to shit and he still couldn't come to terms with it. He witnessed his parents death twice. His mind couldn't handle the amount of pain and yet it kept on forcing those horrid memories. He hated reliving them. He hated it so fucking much. He wanted this pain to go away.

Pain flared up his spine as his thoughts drifted to his tail causing him to wince as he felt his scroll buzz causing him to glance down to see a message sent by Ozpin. Eyebrows furrowing as he mindlessly clicked to open it before his dull orbs scanned the message before ultimately passing out from the lack of proper sleep and the amount of drugs he was given to cause those nightmares. Body becoming limp as the two Atlas scientists sighed before writing down their observations.

"His body couldn't handle the stress.. shall we try the torture method?"

"I don't like using the torture method, it's inhuman."

"What we're doing is inhuman dumb ass but lets give him a shock or two otherwise Morgana is gonna have our asses."

Lycaon bolted upright with a snarl as he turned to glare at the two Atlas members with burning orbs as he scrambled to his feet, hands clenched at his side. I'm sick and tired of being used as a fucking experiment, he growled before grabbing his case as his beast mode activate.

"You better tell Morgana to leave me the hell alone and if she has a problem with it them she better come to be directly", Lycaon rumbled out causing the two Atlas members to shiver and bolt with terror clear in their crystal orbs. He was tired of her games and if she wanted to fight dirty then so be it. He'll protect his friends from the sadistic bitch even if he dies along with her, no one messes with his memories. No one.

Rubbing his eyes he forced himself to calm down before he ran after the scientists, his cyan orbs drifting towards his opened scroll with Ozpin's message on clear display. Mission huh, sounds like fun, he thought while swinging his case over his shoulders while grabbing his scroll and shoving it into his front pocket before making his trek towards Beacon Academy.

A gentle breeze brushed through his locks of hair as he closed his eyes before reopening them with a smirk as he stood on the edge of a cliff. His free hand at his his hip as he turned on the balls of his heels before heading in the direction of Beacon Academy with a blank stare. He was ready for some action after being stuck in Atlas with Shadou. He needed to forget everything but he supposed that would never happen. Trouble tends to find him wherever he goes.

Hours passed with him walking through the endless forest for hatching a ride with a Beacon craft that was heading to the Academy. He hated confined spaces but he supposed he'd deal with it. Twenty minutes flew by once he arrived at the school, his feet making contact with the ground as he dipped his head in thanks before heading towards the meeting place which so happened to be a rather spacious room. Blinking he glanced at everyone who already arrived before his eyes landed on a rather tall male with blood covering his torso and bandaged arm. Eyes widening slightly before he composed himself as he gripped the handle of his case more tightly. He wondered what chaos would happen with them not that he'd mind.

speech

Last edited:
MENTIONS OF SLIGHT GORE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EVEN THE BIT OF SQUEAMISH AND DO NOT TAKE GORE WELL. MORGANA IS PRESENT WITHIN THIS POST SO NATURALLY SHE'S GONNA BE AN ASSHOLE.

image0.gif

5429057.png

eighteen | death inducement | sword | shade | team burgundy

Shadou flinched as the guards contiuned to assault him within his small cell, his hands covering his head in hopes of stopping the agonizing pain that now coursed through his tired body. He could feel his curse threatening to be released as he let out a bitter cry as one of the guards struck his abdomen before he was shoved to the side with a loud thump. A painful groan escaped his lips as he struggled to lift up his head to stare up at the guards who laughed while patting each other on the back in amusement. Shadou gritted his teeth as he watched them leave his cell, his body shivering at the cold metal as he struggled to sit up. Blood coated his entire abdomen as he gazed at his blood-covered hands. He really hated these people but he deserved it. He deserved the pain and torture. He killed thousands even if it was by accident. A troubled sigh escaped his lips as he let his body collapse onto the ground, not even caring that he was laying in his own blood. He didn't mind. It was better than the blanket they gave him for a bed.

Tilting his head as he turned to gaze at the guards that were stationed outside of his cell before he felt tears prickle in the corner of his eyes. Why does everyone hate me so much? Is it because of my semblance or is it because I'm a monster? Maybe it's both but I don't blame them, I hate myself too. He thought darkly with a bitter smile before he lifted himself up to lean against the wall, his arms flopped to his side as he began to slam his head repeatedly into the wall. He wanted to die. He didn't want to continue living this wretched life but what about the others? Blinking, he shook his head as he let his head flop forward in complete defeat.

His long black hair curled around him as he began to play with the ends before he snapped his up to stare at another guard who grinned darkly at him. "Get ready freak, you'll be tested on again and I hope you die this time", the guard spoke while kicking at his cell causing him to blinking before turning his head to stare at his hair once again. He was used to those kind of comments. He died over thirty times and yet here he was. Atlas wouldn't let their precious weapon die now can they? He was the ultimate weapon. He was meant to be feared. His sole purpose was to keep people in check and kill those who threatened Atlas. He killed so many innocent people... Why was he still alive? Why couldn't Atlas let him die? He didn't want this. He thought Atlas would lock him up until he finally died but they were using him--or rather his semblance. He was a weapon. He wasn't a person. He was just mere cattle to them.

"Ultimate weapon, please stand with your back facing me", another guard grumbled causing Shadou to grunt as he struggled to stand up. His arms wrapping themselves around his bruised stomach as he waited for the pain to come.

A high-pitched frequency appeared causing him to wince until a short yell escaped his lips as electricity coursed through his battered form from the golden bands around his neck, arms, and legs. Body jerking as he collapsed onto his hands and knees while coughing up splatters of blood.
He felt hands grasp his biceps as he was dragged out of his cell in a daze. Eyesight blurry as he was shoved into yet another room but this one was mostly covered in white. He was beginning to hate white. Can't they give me a fucking break? All I want is to not feel pain for one day but certainty not. Everyone here are a bunch of dicks and I hope they die a terrible death, he thought sadistically before he was shoved onto a cushioned table. The scientists or whatever the fuck you call them began to strap him down onto the table while a high-ranked soldier entered the room.

"What the fuck do you want? Wanna hear my screams while they cut me open? They sound quite horrible after a while so I wouldn't suggest sleeping for a while", Shadou remarked with a cocked eyebrow causing the older women to laugh.

"Oh I do enjoy hearing you scream but that's not what I'm here for", the lady remarked with crossed arms causing him to snort. He wasn't going to show any interest because he knew what that would get him. More pain.

"Silent treatment? I would expect you'd learn not to ignore me Shadou... I will make your life a living hell if you continue to fight against this. Or shall I threaten to kill your friends? Will that give you motivation?", the lady remarked with a wicked grin causing Shadou to snarl at her.

"Touch my friends you wicked ass and I'll make sure you'll die at my hands! I will kill everyone in this faculty if you so much as touch them you fucking witch!" Shadou snarled as he began to struggle to get out of his restraints.

"Turn the electricity to 50%. I want him to learn not to threaten me",
Morgana remarked with crossed arms causing him to bare his teeth at her, eyes set ablaze as a dark shadow began to encase him.

Suddenly, electrical currents began to course through his veins causing him to scream, his body arching as he squeezed his eyes shut. Teeth clenched as he his entire body throbbed in agony. Please! Someone stop this! I don't want to be in pain! Someone! I'm begging you.. help me. Shadou pleaded within his thoughts as he contiuned to take the electricity. Morgana laughed loudly before raising her hand to signal them to stop causing him to let out a shaky breath as his body contiuned to jerk around before he was finally able to lay still.

"Learn your lesson yet monster?", Morgana remarked with a tilt of her head causing Shadou to turn his head or at least try too with the leather band strapping his neck in.

"Again and raise it to 100%", Morgana snarled causing one of the scientists to hesitate.

"Ma'am would it be best to not damage our weapon as Ozpin had specifically asked for him to come to Beacon for the mission?" The male scientist spoke with wide orbs causing Morgana to sigh while tapping her chin in thought.

"Fine, but who says I can't have a little more fun?" Morgana grinned darkly as she stalked over towards him. Shadou felt an underlying fear surface as a shiver ran down his spine while Morgan reached forward to grab a small dagger before she began to carve the word 'monster' just above his right hip causing him to jerk at the unbearable pain. Body shaking as Morgana laughed before dropping the bloodied dagger in glee as the word 'MONSTER' was carved in capital letters.

"That's better. now you'll be reminded of that wherever you go", she grinned before waving her hand for the scientists to come patch him up for whatever the hell she needed him for. His thoughts drifted to why Ozpin wanted him at Beacon. His eyebrows furrowing in confusion as why would Ozpin want a monster like him? Was he crazy? Maybe. Wincing, he glanced over to see a younger women gently cleaning his wound causing him to sigh as the restraints were taken off.

Shadou rubbed his tender wrists as a white bandage was placed over the carved words before he was dragged out of the white room and towards another part of the faculty. Where the fuck are they taking me? Are they finally going to kill me or is this that stupid mission Ozpin wanted me on? Shadou thought with narrowed orbs as metal handcuffs adored his wrists, on top of the golden bands while a muzzle was attached to his face before he was then shoved into a hovercraft. Wincing as his wounds were jarred before he was settled into a seat. Scowling he shoot the people a dirty look before it took off.

It took more than four hours to arrive at Beacon and he was beginning to lose feeling in his ass and his feet were freezing. He was barefoot and he wore baggy ass pants while wearing a crop-top so of course he was going to get cold. Granted, his scars were on display and so was the stark white bandage on his hip. Well fuck, he thought with a deadpan expression before the hovercraft came to a stop which resulted in him almost falling out of his seat. A spring of colorful language escaped his lips which was muffled by the muzzle on his face.

Shadou blinked as the hatch was open before he was grabbed by the biceps and dragged once more. Wincing as he squinted at the sudden brightness but he couldn't really shield his eyes because they were handcuffed. A groan escaped his lips as he now stood in front of Beacon Academy. Blinking, he glanced around before they landed on Ozpin and a rather beautiful women with snowy white hair and deep brown orbs holding a golden mask.

"Ozpin",
one of the guards spoke as Ozpin and the women appeared with looks of distaste.

Shadou grunted as he was pushed onto his knees causing him to accidentally bang his forehead on the ground causing him to grunt. His eyes twitching as he turned to glare at the guards before his attention drifted upwards to Ozpin who crossed his arms before heading into the school. Wincing, the guards grabbed him once more before dragging him into a rather spacious room. This makes me wish I was still at Shade, he thought with a sadden expression before he shook his head to dispel those thoughts.

"You can leave him here, I'll take care of the rest", Ozpin spoke causing the guards to shove him onto the ground once more and turn away with snickers.

"Assholes", Shadou grunted as he wiggled in his restraints before giving up as he let his head fall forward with a loud thud. He honestly didn't care who else saw him like this because he was past the point of caring, who would want to be friends with him? The grim reaper. He was the black mage or rather the ultimate weapon in the eyes of Atlas.

speech

Last edited:
132657.gif

5475178.png

sixteen | music manipulation/audiokinesis | violin | shade | team marine

Melody gazed blankly outside the window as she fiddled with her thumbs, her thoughts blank. She gazed down at her notebook to see a blank page before she let out a groan. Her head flopping onto the desk as she threw the pen across the room. Why couldn't she think of a song? Groaning, she slide out of her chair and onto the floor with a blank expression before she began to crawl on her hands and knees to find her way around her chaotic mess of a room. She needed to find her pen or else her manger would strangle her again. She had enough bruises to last a life time so it was best to go on a hunt to find a pen before anything happened. Humming, she began to sing quietly to herself while bobbing her head up and down. Her bright purple orbs gleamed in happiness as she sat on her butt while fingering her air-guitar. "Empires Rise Empires Fall", she sang while sliding herself forward to try and find her missing pen.

Grinning sheepishly, she felt the cool metal against her outstretched fingers causing her to giggle in victory. Eyes brightening even more as she rolled onto her back before stumbling to her feet. A yelp escaped her lips as she accidentally whacked her shin against her bedpost. Whining, she rubbed her shin before she made her way towards her desk or rather what looked like her desk.

The door slammed open causing her to flinch in surprise as she whipped around with wide eyes to see an outline of a human being. "H-Hi?" Melody shuttered while gripping her her pen in fear.

"Damn it Melody, why are you so dead set on wanting to become a huntress, Professor Ozpin wants you at Beacon Academy! Does he not realize you're a pop star!" Andrew--her manger yelled in anger while slamming his foot on the ground causing her to flinch and stumble backwards with a small whimper.

"I want to help people and I'm not a pop star, I don't like that being generalized"
, she spoke while placing the pen inside of her notebook causing Andrew to scoff.

"I picked you up off the streets so I can call you whatever I damn well please", Andrew snapped causing her to bow her head in submission. She hated Andrew but she was contracted to him until she died. Granted her life be short lived due to the amount of anti-fans she has and the fact she wants to become a huntress. She wanted to help those who couldn't protect themselves like she couldn't protect herself. She wanted to be strong. She didn't want to rely on anyone at least not all the time.

Melody dragged a hand through her silver locks while Andrew contiuned to cuss out Beacon Academy and how it was bad timing that the professor was a major idiot for wanting to ruin her career. Opening and closing her mouth as words escaped her. She didn't know what to say to counter Andrew but she was going whether he liked it or not. Professor Ozpin wanted her then so be it. Even though she was from Shade Academy, she was thankful for the distraction. She didn't have any musical muse as Andrew wanted her to become a pop singer which she was completely against. She wanted her songs to have emotion and relate to others but Andrew said those wouldn't sell.

A frown adored her features as she wrapped her arms around her mid-section while she waited for Andrew to calm down so she could start packing. Tilting her head as she watched Andrew throw his hands up in the air before marching out of her room; proceeding to slam the door in the process.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she began to dance around her room barefooted, her arms spread out as she began to sing one of her older songs while standing on the pads of her feet. She was quick to pull on decent clothing which consisted of her white and purple dress while also grabbing her violin. Blinking, she turned to grab her notebook, shoving into a small purple leather satchel which was where her violin now resided. Biting her bottom lip, she pulled it over her head while heading out of her room which was inside of the company.

Gripping the strap of her satchel, she headed down the hallway barefooted causing many to give her dirty looks as she passed them. She didn't mind. She got used to people treating her differently. It was just a normal day of being picked on even if she was famous. She dealt with it in order to do what she was passionate about--music.

Melody exited the building before making her way towards Beacon which she knew would take more than an hour as she lived in Vale even though she goes to Shade Academy. She tends to live in different places but after the students were able to have a few weeks off for break, she headed to Vale to get away from everything. Even though her agent was rather abusive but she didn't mind. He didn't hit her all the time and she was able to write her own songs although pretty soon she wouldn't be able to after she switches over to the pop genre.

An hour passed of being in a car. She hated riding in these things. It made her feel confined. "I wonder what Professor Ozbin wanted.. I hope it's nothing serious because Andrew didn't finish telling me the message", she muttered with a thoughtful expression before shrugging her shoulders.

"I'll figure it out when I get there but maybe I can see my team again.. I miss them. I miss everyone", she muttered with a sad smile before shaking her head. She was hopeful to see them even if it wasn't today.

Humming a small tune, she headed towards the front of the Academy while gripping onto her satchel. She began to use her semblance to feel the vibrations only to notice a group of people within a rather large room. Eyebrows furrowing in confusion before she followed the vibrations until she ended up stepping into a rather spacious room.

"Am I in the right place?"

"Yes my dear, you must be Melody Eirian?"
Ozpin spoke causing her to nod her head in response. She heard someone scoff causing her to jerk her head in the direction she heard it from to see a humanoid shape kneeling down in what appears to be restraints. Oh dear I hope he's alright.. I wonder why he has those? She thought worriedly before changing her direction to stare at the taller male who stood beside a slightly smaller female.

Closing her eyes, the corner of her lips stretched into a smile as she raised her hand in a salute. "Melody Eirian, leader of MMMN and ready to help in any way possible", she introduced herself before letting her hand fall onto her satchel in a sign of comfort.

speech

Last edited:
6cf8b3868f7b96256ee4afdf84618094.jpg

5429062.png

seventeen | take-over magic | sword/scythe/staff | beacon | team oasis

Shane gazed blankly across the small room he often found himself in when his mind wanted to explode. Blinking, he rolled over in bed while bring his knees closer to his chest, bandaged arms wrapping themselves around them. Body sinking lower into the soft cushion that he later found out was called a bed. A rather odd thing but he enjoyed every minute of it. He never slept in one until two years ago after Jynx adopted him. Everything changed when Ozpin bought him.. or rather freed him. It was a feeling he would never forget; filled with hope and tranquility he had burst into tears while hugging the two adults. He would never have to feel shackles or be afraid of making the wrong move. Although he would forever be scared but he's trying.. trying to overcome what was beaten into him since birth. It was rather difficult he found out after trying to eat.

Eating.. was a rather sensitive topic for him. He wasn't anorexic by choice but it was rather more by force. He was beaten until he turned purple if he even dared thinking to take a small nimble out of a cracker or even look at food in hunger. Shane learned that food was bad and it would only amount in pain if he dared. He couldn't remember when he had a proper meal... He supposed it would be never.

Shaking his head, he accidentally rolled off the bed causing a scream to escape his lips as he landed on fresh wounds. A choked cry escaped his lips as he hurriedly sat up to check the long ugly gashes splattered across his body. Damn.. I reopened them, he thought with a depressed sigh while slapping his forehead in stupidity.

They were beginning to almost heal but he had to reopen them. No he didn't to this to himself but rather his previous owner did when he found out he was freed in a sense and decided to whip him senseless before his adoptive mother; Jynx intervened and was injured herself but he grew to respect her even more. She walked it off like it was nothing. He knew it hurt but he respected her ability to mask her pain from others. It was truly a skill and he honored that.

Blood coated his hands as he staggered across the attic to find some type of bandages but with no luck he decided to head down stairs in search of anything to cover them with before he bled out.. although he wouldn't mind bleeding out. Stop thinking like that, he snarled within his head before making a squeal once he found white bandages Jynx often kept scattered around the tiny house.

Wincing, he began to wrap them around his entire mid-section, not even bothering to clean them since Jynx had specifically told him when to arrive and he was going to be late. Ignoring the flaring pain running up and down his nervous system, he threw on his bloody shirt and rushed out the door before stumbling with wide eyes.

"Shit! I forgot my weapon",
he muttered before running back into the house to grab his weapon. Ruffling his hair, he bolted out the door and towards the motorcycle Jynx left in order for him to make it to Beacon swiftly. Rubbing his hands together, he shivered as the cold nipped at his skin.

Taking in a deep breath, he swung his leg over the seat while shoving the key into the ignition. Twisting it, the engine roared to life--glowing a bright blue--he twisted the handle and shot off with a squeal. Eyes wide as the wind slapped his face as he drove towards the general direction of Beacon. He forgot to wear a helmet.. Jynx was going to kill him.

Squinting, he made it in record time before taking a lift in one of those strange ships. He never really knew the terminology for them so he deemed them space ships until someone decides to correct him. Body shivering from the pain that still contiuned to course through his skinny frame, he glanced around at the large campus with wide orbs. He forgot how massive this place was. All he knew were tiny places so he'd never expect to see something this massive.

Sighing, he rolled the motorcycle near the front entrance before limping his way into the back where he guessed the meeting was being held. Wincing, he wrapped his arms around his mid-section only to realize blood now coated the entire front. Eyes widening in surprise before shrugging. He gave up on trying to keep them from bleeding. He might as well die from blood lose already. Shane shook his head, "I should learn to be more optimistic with myself.."

Stepping into the spacious building he caught sight of everyone here, body freezing up at the sight of so many people before they landed on Azure who seemed to be coated in blood as well. Blinking he turned to see Melody before his gaze finally rested on Jynx who appeared to be silently seething at the sight of Azure.. and him. Mouth opening to explain before finding himself standing right next to his adoptive older brother who towered over his slightly smaller frame.

Straightening up, he contiuned to have his arms wrapped around his mid-section in hopes to stop the coursing pain but he knew it was useless. "I'm.. sorry. I fell out of bed and it they all reopened but.. big brother? Why-Why are you covered in blood?" He answered before it turned into a question as he glanced up at Azure with a questioning gaze. Azure seemed to chuckle nervously as he wrapped an arm around him in a sign of assurance before Jynx proceeded to sigh.

speech

Last edited:
tenor.gif

5430461.png

twenty-eight | feline spirits | metal claws | beacon | team jasper | black panther faunus

Atalanta brushed her slim fingers through her silky black hair before being stopped by her black panther ears as she gazed out the window of her small hotel room she had bought a few days ago. She had been working out agreements and explaining that the Kingdom of Mongolia was no threat unless they were provoked to go to war. Of course she didn't say anything like that other than mentioning they were a rather peaceful Kingdom which had became a safe haven for Faunus of all types. She had been recently made Queen although it wasn't by choice. Her father forced her into the position but she often questioned his judgement. She was the youngest of of her siblings and yet he deemed her the queen? Her step-mother.. or rather her adoptive mother had decided to cause a rather disastrous scene once she found out Atalanta was becoming queen.

Sighing softly, she brushed her fingers through her long silky black tail before making her way towards her small closet to pick out a decent pair of clothing before she arrived at Beacon. Such found memories although some weren't as pleasing.. Vibrant green orbs widened as she pulled out an outfit she often wore or rather she often wore black. Humming, she tapped her chin with her slender finger as she decided to wear her red outfit. It was rather.. flashy and showed off more skin than what most people were comfortable with but she grew used to it. It was normal attire in Mongolia after all. She wore a striking red short skirt that hung lowly on her hips paired with a strapless bra-like top with an off shoulder cloak with the famous Mongolia symbol attatched to her shoulder. Her arms reached behind her neck as she snapped the golden cage that rested just above her rib-cage while placing a billowing see through mask that elegantly fluttered around. Golden flecks were dusted across her mask as it rested just below her belly button before pulling her hair up into a high side pony-tail where she clamped on a golden band to keep it in place.

Clicking her tongue, she gazed at herself in the body mirror before clamping on her head piece which consisted of bright green emeralds and golden strands that hung elegantly around her soft features. Twirling around on the pads of her feet, she reached over to clasp her glowing emerald tooth-like earrings before clamping her golden bangles that clicked together whenever she moved. Glancing down at her bare feet, she turned to gaze at the overly large tiger that seemed to tower over aircraft's.

"I suppose it's time to see Professor Ozpin", she hummed out with her deep yet vibrating voice as she reached over to brush her fingers through Rasha's thick coat. A warm smile danced upon her elegant features as she turned to grab her weapon which consisted of her tiger-like claws that attach to her wrist as well as long claws that strap to her feet. A gentle purr vibrated through her throat as she swung herself onto Rasha out let out a striking growl before Rasha bolted out the balcony and onto the streets with a snarl as people began to scream. Cocking a slim eyebrow, she let out a vibrating chuckle as she whistled causing a white Siberian Tiger to bolt out of hiding and into the street with a snarl of her own.

"It's good to see you Star, I hope we didn't keep you waiting", she hummed out with silted orbs before they grew in size at the amount of people surrounding them. Cocking her head to the side, her silky black locks fluttered behind her before she raised her clawed hand causing both Star and Rasha to bolt forward with deepening growls. People scrambled backwards as she leaned forward with a wicked grin spreading across her delicate lips. She enjoyed watching them squirm.. even if it was for a little bit.

Blinking, she clicked her tongue for Rasha to stop as they neared the general area of Beacon Academy her home away from home she often said. Swinging herself off of the large tiger she rested her hands against her bare hips, head cocking to the side as she began her walk to Beacon Academy. Hips swaying from side to side as her clawed feet clicked against the ground. She took notice of people wolf-whistling and cat calling her but she paid them no mind. She was used to the attention although she often resented it. She didn't see herself as the beautiful jewel her kingdom began to know her as. She hated the way she looked surprisingly but she would never admit it out loud.. not if she wanted people to scream and accuse her of being self-centered. Quite pathetic really.. beauty determines social ranking or even how people categorize everyone.. Beauty shouldn't define a person but I suppose that's wishful thinking, she thought with a crinkle of her freckled nose before before pressing her clawed hand against Rasha's thick neck.

"Come on baby girl, you know you want to have some fun at my apartment! I'd love to take photos of you", a dark-haired male purred as he stalked his way towards her tall figure with a taunting smirk upon his pathetic face. Quirking an eyebrow as she turned to stare at him with silted orbs that seemed to pulse with annoyance.

"Must you ruin my peace and quite?" She remarked coolly with narrowed orbs causing him to stumble backwards at her harsh words.

"Come on baby! Don't be like that. How about we go have some fun in my apartment? I'm sure whatever is going on could wait baby I'd love to see you", he purred into her ear causing her to shrink back in disgust.

"I'm going to refuse your gracious offer and leave me alone before you become tiger meat for my tigers", she sneered causing him to growl in annoyance as he grasped her wrist tightly into his calloused hand before wrapping his other hand around her neck with a sadistic gleam within his dull orbs. A sick grin crept it's way onto his face as he growled over her.

Her eyebrows knitted together in annoyance as she quite literally flipped him over her shoulder without any effort before cocking her hip to the side with silted orbs. "I suggest you go home before I decide to kill you", she hissed out while her tail flickered angrily behind her before she spun on her heels and began her trek to Beacon with a frown. She gently touched her bruising neck before sighing as she lifted her wrist to see a large hand print enveloping her small wrist. She hoped no one would notice the rather striking bruises that now littered her pale skin but she doubted her wish would come true.

Groaning, she headed into the cramped aircraft with a distasteful hiss as she tapped her clawed-foot against the ground anxiously before springing out of the death trap with an annoyed flicker of her tail before making her way towards the meeting place Ozpin mentioned. Quirking her lips in a rather sinister smile, she glanced at her two tigers who seemed to grin in mischief.

Clicking her tongue, she swung herself onto Rasha who let out a quiet huff while Star growled lowly. Rolling her shoulders, she gently tapped Rasha on the shoulder as they entered the rather spacious room.

"It's been a while hasn't it Ozpin?" She spoke with a rather bland expression as Rasha contiuned to stalk towards Ozpin who remained stationed next to a while-haired women. Is that Jynx?! She definitely grew into her body alright.. she's actually kinda hot, Atalanta purred silently before hopping down from her overly large beast. Her clawed-feet tapping against the hardwood as she observed the people who have already arrived.

"Now--What exactly is this mission about that I have to come all the way from Mongolia?" She questioned while cocking her hip to the side as she rested her palms against her pale flesh; forgetting about the rather nasty blemishes that adored her pale skin.

speech

Last edited:
MENTIONS OF SMALL ABUSE AND MORGANA BEING A BIGGER BITCH THAN BEFORE PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED VERY EASILY OR THE FACT THAT MORGANA IS AN ASSHOLE WHEN IT COMES TO PEOPLE. AGAIN THIS IS A SMALL WARNING IN THE BEGINNING OF THE POST BEFORE THINGS ARE IN THE CLEAR.

tumblr_n435ya0C9D1qztgoio1_500.gif

5435686.png

sixteen | angel physiology | throwing daggers/fan/whip/sword | property of morgana | slave owner of the week: marcus

A broken cry escaped her lips as she was thrown against the wall causing cracks to appear within the wall as she tumbled to the ground with a small whimper while curling into herself as her owner; Marcus contiuned to rain down upon her with a sickening grin. Her thin arms wrapped themselves around her bleeding head in hopes to protect her throbbing skull. A wheeze escaped her lips as she was pushed against the ground while cold hands wrapped themselves around her neck, fingers pressing into her pale flesh as she let out a strangled cry. Fear danced across her usual blank orbs as she struggled to get out of his grasp as he began to slam her head against the ground before releasing her as she laid their gasping for breath. Tears dripped down the side of her face as she laid there in a puddle of her own blood and tears.

"That's what you fucking get for telling me no you stupid bitch",
he hissed out to her while slamming his heeled boot into her chest causing her to screech as blood began to bubble down her chin.

"I'm sorry master.. please forgive me for being selfish.. I-I will be honored to sleep with you", she choked while moving her broken body into a bending position as she pressed her forehead against the hard carpet, eyelids clamped shut as she awaited for what was to come next.

Her body shivered at the mere thought of what was going to happen in the next few minutes and it took everything she had to not bolt otherwise Morgana would severely punish her for leaving an unsatisfied customer. She hated this.. She hated everything about this but she couldn't fight back.. not when Morgana threatened to slaughter the only people she cared for. Her fingers curled into the palms of her hands as she glared at the ground as a burning hatred settled within the pit of her stomach at the mere thought of Morgana. She wanted to watch that women die a gruesome death and she'd gladly kill her over and over since her blood had healing properties. She could injure Morgana until she deemed her worthy of sweet death.

"Good girl", he hissed while grabbing a gist full of her hair, dragging her across the floor as she laid their limp awaiting her fate as she was thrown into the bedroom with a thump. Her body bounced before rolling to a stop at the foot of the bed.

Wincing she was picked up and thrown onto the bed as he began to tie her arms and legs as she remained frozen against the hard mattress but before he could start stripping her a loud knock echoed throughout the large house causing her to release a shaky breath as he slammed his fist against her ribcage causing her to wince as she felt the bone snap causing fresh pain to course through her battered body.

"For fuck sake I was just about to have some fun.."
Marcus grumbled while stomping out of the room heading towards the front door as she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming as her body shook in pain.

Blinking she lifted her head upwards to see the wicked bitch of the world; commonly known as Morgana the slut she liked to call her as the black-haired women grinned wickedly. Her heels clicking against the hard wood floor as she towered over the strapped angel with a purr. Her fingers dragging across her side and up to her check as a shiver of disgust made it's way down her spine. Her ruby orbs glared at the women who smiled as she began to stroke her bare stomach in content before pressing her cold hands against her wet cheek.

"If you complied with him you wouldn't be in this mess and you caused me to lose on a big sale.. Little wretch but I can't bare to lose you my little angel.. you're much to pretty to kill", Morgana sneered before pressing her cold lips to Emaya's forehead.

"Ozpin called wanting you to come to Beacon otherwise he'd come get you myself.. such a pain if you ask me.. Ozpin has no sense of enjoyment does he? Always trying to get my prized possessions away from me.. Don't worry my dear.. You'll still have your weekly owners whether Ozpin likes it or not.. I am not losing out on precious money", she sneered as her fingers slid themselves over her already bruised neck, giving it a tight squeeze before letting go.

Lips curling in a frown as she spit out blood which splattered across Morgana's face causing her to rear back with a snarl.

"You little bitch! How dare you!" Morgana snarled as a dagger flashed in her fingers before she impaled Emaya in the abdomen with a sickening grin, twisting the knife before pulling it out.

"Next time your punishment will be much worse", Morgana sneered before snapping her bloodied fingers as a group of military soldiers appeared to drag her to the hovercraft.

Emaya blinked as she felt her vision swarm as blood contiuned to pool around her body causing some to start collecting it in small containers in hopes of making more money. She hated this.. but what was she supposed to do? She was nothing but an object. She was no longer considered a human or even a faunus for that matter. Her tail laid curled around her leg as she was slung over someone shoulder before being dumped on the floor of the hovercraft with a grunt.

Sighing she let her body be flopped around as her eyelids fluttered shut, welcoming darkness as her everything around her vanished.

Alarms awoke her causing her to jerk her body as her ruby orbs flashed in mild fear before returning to their blank stare as the hatch began to open. A gush of wind blew her hair around as she was grabbed by the ankle causing her to jerk as she realized what they were about to do but before she could say anything her body was thrown out of the ship. Hair whipping around her as she began to free fall towards what appeared to be Beacon Academy.

A grim smile graced her splattered face as she felt her wings shred through her dirty shirt as she began to try and slow down but due to the amount of injuries she obtained her wings vanished causing her to spiral downwards towards the large building.

"Damn it.." She whispered hoarsely before raising her arms to protect her head as she crashed through the ceiling, her body slamming into the hard flooring causing the building to shake as she rolled over with a painful groan.

Wincing she glanced around to see a rather large hole surrounding her small frame causing her to blink as she lifted her head to stare down at Ozpin who held a grim expression. Blinking sheepishly she felt her ears flatten against her blood-splattered hair, her eyes and faunus ears being the only thing visible.

Hopefully I have enough money to pay for the damage.. She thought with a darkening sigh as she tumbled out of the semi-large circle before struggling to stand on her battered feet but thankfully Ozpin was there to catch her otherwise she would have face-planted.

Blinking she opened her mouth to speak but clamped it shut as pain flared across her throat causing her to wince as she grasped her throbbing neck. Can't speak.. at least I can't speak much but if I try.. maybe I could get proper sentences out? Emaya thought with a small tilt of her head before she glanced up at Ozpin who towered over her smaller frame.

Tilting her head, she held a questioning gaze towards the older man who simply shook his head as he helped her lean against the wall before returning to his original spot. I wonder what it is..

speech

Last edited:
image0.gif

5443507.png

twenty-nine | demon physiology | scythe | atlas | team snakebite | unknown hybrid

Morgana scowled as she watched the pink-haired girl fall from the plane her fingers tapping against her thighs as she let out a scoff. How dreadful.. She was hoping the angel would have died from that.. Oh well. Maybe next time. Lips curling into a sinister grin as she lifted her hand, her finger twirling as the hover craft began to head back to one of her many labs she had throughout Remnant. Tilting her head, she rolled her shoulders as she slipped into one of the many empty seats, her right leg crossing over the other as she prepared for the long flight.

A few short hours she arrived at one of her hidden faculties, her arms stretching in front of her as she let out a small chuckle, green orbs glowing as she began to walk down the ramp into the spacious lab. Heels tapping against the slick dark tile, she let out an eerie hum as she walked deeper into the lab with a bored expression. Fingers curling into her palms, she twirled on the balls of her feet as she pushed open the door with her hip. Eyes gleaming with sinister plans, she began to trail her finger across the cages she often kept her precious experiments. Dried blood was splattered across the walls and floor. An eerie whistle escaped her plumped lips as she got to one of the cages that resided one of her precious experiments.

"Isn't it my dear little dragon.. How is the cold? Of course I don't really care what you think.. I'm quite happy seeing you suffer little dragon", Morgana spoke with a wicked upon her pale face as she raised her hands to grasp the cage to peer at the experiment with a lick of her lips.

"I'd love to see you shiver.. Oh your screams were quite wonderful don't you think? Although I especially loved little Shadou's screams. Such wonderful screams.." She purred as she pressed her cheek against the cell before pulling back with a sigh as she tapped her fingers against it with an irritated expression.

"I was having such a lovely time torturing Shadou but Ozpin had to ruin the fun.. How depressing don't you think? I lost quite a it of money.. Little angel was doing such a wonderful job and I had to ruin it.." She hissed while clenching her fists as she slammed it against the wall behind her as her aura began to glow even more prominent than before.

"Ozpin will pay.. I'll make his precious little students crumble and he won't be able to do anything about it.. I wonder what should I do", she began to crackle madly as her head pulled backwards with a sinister crackle. Her pupils turning into slits as she grinned insanely.

Her aura began to glow brighter as she let her powers flow throughout her body as she imagined all the things she could do to see Ozpin crumble. Grinning she let her body fall forward as her shoulders shook in laughter. Head tilting to the side she jerked upwards with a wicked gleam within her orbs as a plan began to form within her mind. She would cause havoc for Ozpin's students and she'll do whatever it takes to watch him fall. He messed with the wrong devil.

"Oh my dear little Lacy.. I have many plans that I hope you'll be alive to see.. I wonder what would happen if I killed you.. No one would really miss you would they? My little experiments will die soon.. I have no use for them anymore.. Although.. I wonder what the gods are capable of.. I might let them live.. for now",
she purred while tapping her finger against the cage.

"I wonder how they'll do against a breach.. Would you like to join me and watching your experiment friends.. fall? I'd love to see your face when they're ripped apart.. Oh the precious screams that would happen gives me such.. pleasure", Morgana hummed as she unlocked the cage to stare at the chained dragon with a sickening grin.

speech

Last edited:
image0.gif

5443508.png

twenty | venom physiology | spiked whip | experiment to atlas | the successful experiment | parasite hybrid

Maeve let out a loud crackle as she slammed her fist into one of the drunkards before flipping herself over the booth to avoid getting hit. Her orbs glowing as she let out a giggle before twisting her body to the left as she fell into a bridge, her legs flipping upwards as she sent two thugs flying across the room. A tsk escaped her lips as she did a forwards flip onto another shoulders, her legs wrapping themselves around his neck as she swung her body weight forward, flipping him in the process as she landed stealthily on her feet.

"I was just simply saying you are all weak.. But I suppose I did hurt your pride.. Oh well.. I do love a good bar fight.. Don't you think?", Maeve giggled as she danced across the room while dodging people left and right. Eyes gleaming with utter excitement as she swung her body onto one of the tables, her hands grasping the edge of it as she then proceeded to flip her body. Using the momentum to send the table flying, knocking a few out in the process.

"You guys are no fun.. I thought this would have been fun", she whined while whipping around to press her heeled-boot into the throat of one of the thugs as she raised her hand, wiggling her fingers in a hello before she slammed her fist into another without even looking.

Tilting her head, she dropped her foot causing the man to crumble in a heap before she dove into a cartwheel to dodge an oncoming dagger that would have landed right between her eyes if she wasn't quick enough. Narrowing her demon-like orbs she raised her hand and flipped him off before began to run straight at him. Her body morphing into a gruesome creature, black ooze began to cover her body as she raised her hand, fingers curling into the palm of her hand before sending it straight into the mans face.

Blinking she watched the mortal fly through multiple walls before crumbling to the ground in a heap of blood and bones. Shrugging she whirled around to bare her fangs causing everyone to scream in terror. Grinning, she let out a scream before the black ooze formed into two daggers as she charged forward, her white orbs widening in pure happiness. She should start bar fights more often. It's very fun and she got to train without having to cause Atlas even more money. What could she say? She liked eating heads.

"Time to die", she roared in a deep vibrating voice as her mouth stretched four times than the average human, chomping down on her unsuspecting victim. A shiver ran through her body as she contiuned to run around biting off the heads of her victims before no one remained standing.

Fire danced around her as she returned to her normal stature of 7'4 before she bolted out of the burning building to watch the small town she stumbled upon run in absolute fear. Her back arched backwards as she let out a loud crackle as the town contiuned to burn. Her eyes blazing as she watched the people scream in utter fear as she began to dance around in pure laughter.

"Ring-a-round the rosie, A pocket full of posies, Ashes! Ashes! We all fall down", she giggled while coming to a stop as she gazed at a small group of children shaking in fear as they stood in front of what was left of their orphanage. Head tilting to the side as unknown emotions began to appear causing her to squeal as she clutched her head while mumbling incoherent words. Before long her body began to morph into her parasitic semblance as she bolted from the burning village.

"Stupid human emotions", she groaned out while turning to watch the town burn causing her to giggle as she skipped off as her parasitic semblance began to vanish leaving her in her humanoid appearance.

speech

Last edited:

tumblr_pypsfuXnBe1x9d35po2_250.png

🕸Varuna "Spider" Webb🕸

16 | Atlas | Team LLVD | Semblance: Poison Breath

Interacting With:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"...He waits. Focusing quietly while holding position in his nest, for his newfound comrades to require his skill. The Lion, the Tiger, and the Wolf all fight through bravery and strength, but the Spider sits and waits carefully to greet all prey who fall into his nest, valuing hunger and patience over instinct and power. Bearing the weight of his title on each of his eight legs, he stalks within the darkness, preying on all who come too close..."

---

Varuna's bright, red eyes opened as he regained his consciousness from the deep sleep he was in. His alarm clock always annoyed him more than anything else in the mornings. This was because his alarm clock was the screech of Grimm, as his father recently decided to relocate the Webb family (currently being him, Varuna's mother, and Varuna) into a secluded, Grimm-infested forest in order to keep them "Prepared for anything." The screeches always made his eyes shoot open immediately, but how could he help it? He was trained to react to noises like these since birth, after all.

He slowly rose from his bed, and quietly walked over to his window, grabbing and slowly sliding on his gray Atlas Academy vest on his way there. Pulling his window up, the white haired boy quickly located the source of the noise that woke him up. A small nevermore, flying in a circular pattern a few feet away from the Webb Household. Its screeching was repulsive, leaving Varuna wincing every time it opened its beak to emit noise. As it carried on, Varuna calmly sighed behind his mask, sliding his weapons onto his wrists. Before long, he was attaching one of his daggers to a single wire, and casting it out towards the creature. A direct hit, and before long, it was fading away into the morning breeze.

After brushing his teeth, he slipped his mask back over his mouth and headed downstairs. His old man definitely wasn't home, as he was the type to wake up before the sun did and start his day off with a workout, but his mother was sure to be somewhere around the house. She didn't hunt as much as the rest of the family, she usually just got rid of anything that got too close to the house. Just as he thought, as he made his way down the last few steps, his mother, Octavia, sat at the dining room table, sipping quietly on a cup of what could only be tea. She tilted her head towards him, and gave him a bright smile, watching as he grabbed his pre-packed belongings and began putting his shoes on. His mother had a tendency to weep before her children left the nest for any longer than a day, so Varuna made sure to say his goodbyes the day before to avoid any unnecessary, last minute "Don't go's " and fits of sobbing. A hug, a goodbye, and one last kiss on the cheek was all he got before he stepped outside, ready to start his new life as a full-time Atlas Academy student. Or, at least, an Atlas student studying at Beacon. But first, he had a train to take to get to Vale.

When he finally arrived outside of the Academy, his jet lag almost immediately disappeared. Of course it would, his goals were finally in reach! He began walking towards the building he was directed to go to. It was probably Ozpin's office. He wondered who he would meet once he stepped foot in the large room, slowly stepping inside and quickly scanning the area for any of his dim-witted teammates before making his way completely in. The only one he saw so far was Lycaon, or, as he knew him, the 'dumb mutt', but Ly wasn't the type to annoy him. Although he thought the coast was clear, he almost immediately let out a loud, annoyed sigh when he felt an all too familiar hand grip his shoulder.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_odod8rUZyE1vwjxwgo6_250.png

✧Titus "Bullet Hound" Amaruq✧

19 | Haven | "Leader" of Team STAR | Semblance: Hunt

Interacting With:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"...He hunts. A Planned strategy, a calculated chase, a swift and perfect takedown. Though he has not the true blood of a wolf, he dons its instinct, its ferocity, and its intelligence. Carrying his family name high and triumphantly on his strong back, and leading his pack into battle, his predatory eyes scan the area. He knows well that all who oppose him will fall before him, begging for mercy as he claims his victory. And though he runs with a different pack now, his tenacity and loyalty remain a force to be reckoned with wherever he goes..."

---

Titus had been awake for hours, doing his regular morning routine outside of the Amaruq household. He spent all of his time not at school alone, as his parents and brother practically lived in the multiple Atlas military bases. It had been like this since he was young. He spent most of his life fending for himself as he grew older. Balancing cooking, cleaning, and studying along with the hardships of growing up. He had stopped worrying about this years ago, however, as it was just another part of life. Rolling with the punches was probably the easiest thing for him to do by now.

After he finished his tenth and final lap around the house, he stepped inside, wiping the sweat off of his face and heading for the kitchen. Water was always a necessity, but it was much more important after exercise. As he reached for the handle of the refrigerator, the soft sound of a cup hitting the table forced him to turn around quickly. The light from the slowly rising sun revealed Cole Amaruq, Titus' older brother, sitting on the table and drinking a cup of coffee. "Cole, I--" he stopped, closing the refrigerator door and looking down slightly. "I... wasn't expecting anyone to be home so suddenly." His voice was stern, but had a hint of timidity to it. "Why wouldn't I be here? It's my little brother's big day. You're leaving for good, right?" said the older brother, looking Titus directly in the eyes as he spoke, and rising from his seat. "Even if I can't stay for long, I figured I'd at least come by to wish you luck, failure." Titus still refused to make direct eye contact with his brother, but perked up at his brother's words. "Wish me luck? Well, thank you...wait, what did you say--" it was too late. Cole had already left.

That stung. Titus had already felt bad enough for what he had done. It was typically tradition for members of the Amaruq family to Graduate from Atlas Academy, and he, during his last year, was transferring to Haven, and somehow ended up studying at Beacon due to the events that were happening. His brother hadn't been happy with him since, and often refused to speak to him at all, so his hopes were high when he claimed that he was there to send him off. But, before long, he shook it off, and drank his water, heading to the shower to clean up and get dressed for his 'big day'.

Once he was dressed, he grabbed his luggage, and headed outside to make his way towards the train station. He was Beacon-Bound, but his face showed no signs of excitement. He sat down, as the train began to move, and before he knew it, he had drifted off. By the time he woke up, he was in Vale. Walking up to the academy, he exhaled slightly. He wasn't as nervous as most would be, as he had been a student for quite some time now, but something still felt...off. Ignoring his feelings, he stepped into the room, a slightly annoyed expression on his face. Seeing his teammates would either cheer him up, or annoy him even further, depending on how playful their moods were.

310?cb=20180330125217

♠Alaric "Fox" Ravenwood♠
23 | Beacon | Huntsman | Semblance: Slick Scheme

Interacting With:

"...He survives. The Fox is torn apart from his skulk; his mate and his pup, and forced into solitude by his own kin. He must do what he does best: trick. Trick those who he betrayed, who are now betraying him, into believing that he has given up. Into believing that he has accepted his separation from his new family. And once his persecutors believe that they are safe enough to drop their guard, he will let his rage loose..."

---

"...Dad, look! Watch this, Dad...!"

"...Dad, can we go to the park with Mom...?"

"...I love you, Alaric..."

Alaric jumped as the sound of metal clashing against the floor of his cell woke him up from his dream. His eyes opened up to see the tray of food that was carelessly thrown on the ground. Breakfast. The realization that what he was hearing was a dream, and that he was still, in fact, imprisoned by the white fang, with the whereabouts of his wife still unknown and the status of his son still true, forced him to quickly and painfully realize that he was still a failure as a Husband, and a Father. He didn't deserve breakfast today. He didn't deserve it any day, so why did they keep waking him up from his pleasant dreams every morning to give it to him? His eyes slowly closed and his body rested against the ground again. Maybe if he slept, the dream would come back...

f2563150c74e894f28f80b7ffbaf947ca09fe4f9r1-178-200_00.gif

✯Jasper "Idiot" Lux✯

16 | Atlas | Leader of Team LLVD | Semblance: Unknown

Interacting With:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jasper inhaled and exhaled quietly as he slept, his arm firmly, but gently gripped around his daughter as she also slept, leaning on his chest. Rays of bright sunlight slowly filled the room he was in, covering the couch he was sitting on in a matter of time. His dream, which happened to be about him playing video games with his teammates, was cut short by the loud THWAP and impact of a broom hitting him against his head. Instantly, his grip tightened around Garnet protectively, and his eyes shot open, a wide, toothy smile quickly drawing onto his face. He quickly turned his head to see who hit him. It was Miss Ginseng, an old "friend" of his, and the current main caretaker of Garnet. Jasper only visited whenever he had the chance to, to see his daughter and hang out with her as she grew older. He just wished he could have her all to himself, but he knew that he was too young, and too immature to be able to properly manage a baby girl on his own. "Miss Ginseng!" he said, in his normal, naturally loud and energetic tone. She was typically grumpy in the mornings, especially if she was woken up, but she was surprisingly kind enough to let him stay over yesterday morning after he woke her up by knocking. If it weren't for Garnet, he'd probably be six feet underground by Miss Ginseng's hands.

Just like her father, Garnet also woke up, and almost instantly began reaching for her father's ears, which he happily allowed. Miss Ginseng was completely silent, only looking at Jasper with a slightly annoyed expression, before pointing to his ringing scroll. Jasper's head turned back to look at his scroll. "Oh! I didn't even realize it was ringing!" he turned back to Miss Ginseng. "...Was it going off for a long time?" he asked, only to be answered by an aggressive nod, before Miss Ginseng walked back into her bedroom. Jasper picked his scroll up and put it to his ear, letting Garnet mess around with his hair as she pleased. "Hello! Jasper Lux, here!" he answered, a wide smile on his face as he spoke. "Ah, so I'm needed, then? Got it! I'll be there as soon as possible! Goodbye!" he let out a sigh as he placed his scroll down, before standing up, and lifting his daughter into the air. She laughed excitedly, and he smiled at her. "Alrighty, Pumpkin." he said, looking his beloved daughter in the eyes. He was so glad she looked like him, because if she looked anything like his unknown mother, he'd be going crazy looking for her right now instead of having fun as a training hunstman. "Your old man--wait, no, that sounds dumb. I'm 16." he couldn't help but laugh, and his laughter was quickly matched by Garnet. "Daddy's gotta leave again. You'll be fine, right? Miss Ginseng's like, 10 times more fun than me." he glanced over to the room that the woman was sleeping in, and his smile switched to a slightly nervous one. "Well, maybe not when I'm here." He quietly snuck into the room, and gently placed his daughter on the bed, next to the sleeping woman. It didn't take long before Garnet fell asleep again. Just like her old man. He grabbed his bag, and turned back one more time before leaving. It always felt the same, like he was leaving for good, but he knew he wasn't. Even if lost his arms and his legs, he would always make his way back to his daughter.

As he made his way to the large room, which had multiple other students in it, he looked around for any of his teammates. Lycaon, Varuna, and Daiki were three of his favorite people, and he always liked standing next to them at times like these. His eyes quickly landed on a certain head of white hair, and, after sneaking around a bunch of students, he successfully managed to get behind Varuna, before placing a hand on his shoulder and smiling widely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Reactions: blueblossomtea
misao lang
seventeen + panther faunus + shade + weapon; twin elemental revolver blade whips + team MMMN "marine"

misao had already been awake when shiro got the call and she began to get that sinking feeling in her stomach- a feeling that came whenever shiro was called, a feeling the pink-haired woman still didn't understand. she watched in silence as he sat upright, using one arm to also push herself into a sitting position, head tilting slightly to one side as he spoke quietly into his scroll, the pink ears atop her head twitching slightly as she listened curiously. misao wanted to say something to him, but no words would form, her mouth simply didn't move. soon, pink orbs met ebony as he turned to her, leaning over and kissing her gently, something to which misao reciprocated almost immediately. for a moment that sinking feel began to fade, but it quickly returned when he pulled away from her and got out of bed.

there was a brief instant where misao felt compelled to get out of bed, as well, and yet her body wouldn't move. she remained on the bed, just watching her friend as he dressed and prepared to leave. he seemed fine, albeit rather tired but otherwise acting normal, and bent over to reach for his weapons that had ended up beneath the bed. yet, as shiro rose he suddenly staggered backward, clutching his head. misao felt a sudden jolt of panic, but was careful not to let it show on her features, remaining as expressionless as she could. her body language said something entirely different as she, without even thinking, swung her legs over the side of the bed and made her way towards shiro. "shiro, are you alright?" it seemed that misao had finally found her voice as she gently raised a hand to shiro's cheek before realizing what she was doing; her hand lingered briefly, longer than it probably should have, and upon realizing that she carefully pulled it away.

now it was her turn to start gathering up her clothes to get ready, so she began to wander about the room in search of the rest of her clothing. misao was still shocked she had acted in such a manner, perhaps the way she was feeling was the 'worry' reiko and melody had been telling her about; perhaps that was what made her act without thinking. at the sound of shiro's voice, she turned towards him, her gaze meeting his, "of course, i'll see you some time later." she replied with a little nod of her head as he slipped out of the room, the door closing with a soft thud behind him. as soon as he was gone, misao collapsed onto the bed with a sigh, her clothing dropping to the floor once again. eyes trained on the ceiling, she lay there for a while as she did every morning, trying to figure out what exactly she was feeling.

ever since meeting reiko, shiro, and melody, more and more new emotions began to surface and misao would be lying if she said she wasn't even the slightest bit frightened by that. her lack of empathy and not feeling anything had been her biggest defense, aside from simply blocking others out. it was so much easier to detach herself from others and-
misao's thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her scroll, "it appears i forgot to leave it on silent..." she mused, humming quietly and reaching for the device.

on the other end was a males voice, introducing himself as ozpin and explaining the situation. the entire time, misao bit her tongue to keep from telling the headmaster of beacon to 'fuck off' and 'leave her alone'. she had no interest in some mission, but she kept composed, pursing her lips as she responded, "understood, i will be there shortly." hanging up immediately after she spoke, misao rose to her feet and quickly gathered up an outfit. opting for something casual, she went with a cropped tank top and jacket that sat low on her shoulders paired with black cargo pants, pulling on some combat boots to complete the look.

taking a moment to check herself in the mirror, she gave a nod of approval, now deciding whether she wanted to leave her hair down or put it up. this was partly because she didn't want to leave for beacon, so choosing to spend a while deciding on how she wanted to style hip-length pink hair seemed like the best way to delay her departure. ultimately deciding to pull it into a ponytail, murmuring to herself "i suppose it's time to get going, i've stalled long enough." a sigh passed her lips and misao grabbed her weapons, sliding them in their dagger form into two sheaths attached to her waist. "perhaps i should change so i can wear my thigh sheaths today.." misao considered this for another few minutes, but shook her head and carefully tucked her scroll into her pocket, "there's no time, i have somewhere to be."

--

the trip to beacon was boring, exhausting, and misao wanted nothing more than to be back in bed with shiro, sleeping or just laying together in comfortable silence. without realizing it, she had apparently begun growling because a few of the people around her began to look rather alarmed. panther ears twitching, she looked at them with a raised brow and made a 'what are you looking at?' sort of gesture. a few of them gave her rather dirty looks and all misao could do was scoff, hoping they would be approaching her stop soon. in that moment it was as if lady luck truly was on misao's side because it was mere seconds before her stop was announced. breathing out a sigh of relief, she took this chance to make her way to an exit and impatiently wait for the doors to open, practically sprinting out when they did.

another 15 minutes and she was where she needed to be... at least, she was pretty sure she was where she needed to be. entering the building misao quickly scanned the room to try and find any familiar faces, to be more specific, the faces of her teammates. however instead of finding her teammates, she found one of her closest friends. shiro was there, much to her surprise, and although tempted to walk up and greet him, misao decided that perhaps now wasn't the best time- she would see him again later on, anyway. making sure she looked as friendly as possible, misao sauntered in the direction of ozpin, stopping somewhere she would be close enough to hear him, but not too close as though to avoid contact with anyone else in the room.

sylvie aiden walker
fifteen + snow leopard faunus + fall maiden + beacon + weapon; dual dust revolver whips + team ARLW "amberglow"

read honeybee's post for kalindora before reading this!!! k thnx

wearing her bitches shirt
"you are one of the many reasons i am a lesbian"
"men are a problem and murder is the only solution"

"hmm... to wear or not to wear… that is the million-dollar question.." sylvie mused as she stood in front of her mirror, eyeing the outfit she had spent far too long choosing. it wasn't even that complicated of an outfit- a pair of jean shorts with slightly frayed edges, a loose-fitting black button-up that hung off her shoulders, and tucked into her shorts, a dark tank-top with a pink heart on the very front- the word 'bitches' printed inside the heart in bold cursive. the only issue was her tail, her expression darkening as her blue eyes drifted to the spotted tail that she had been cursed with. for a girl who was barely 4'8 to have a tail that's over 6 feet long was a bit much and to make matters worse, it was fluffy. her ears weren't much better, sitting on top of her head like two big, fluffy beacons letting everyone know that she was, in fact, a faunus [as if the tail hadn't been enough].

and suddenly sylvie was angry, eyes narrowed with a growl rumbling in the back of her throat all whilst viciously clawing her ears in hopes she could just shred them to pieces, of course you can't, idiot, you were declawed now she paused, carefully smoothing the fur on both of her faunus ears before making eye contact with herself in the mirror. what was the point of reminding herself of that? it was years ago and it wasn't like there was anything that could be done about it now. sylvie had to stop thinking about it, she shouldn't have brought it up to herself in the first place- wait, why did she bring it up again? was there a reason? suddenly very confused, sylvie kept her blue gaze locked on her reflection, trying to remember what it was she had just been doing. a loud ding sounded from her scroll, scaring her back to reality and letting out a small shriek of surprise. tail fluffed up to twice its usual size, sylvie reached for the device sitting on her nightstand and turned it on. a message from kal!, seeing this quickly brightened her mood and with a smile she sat on the edge of her bed, pressing play on the video that her friend had sent.

seeing ezra eat what looked to be ice cream covered in a disgusting amount of toppings was not something sylvie had expected, but it certainly helped her mood, especially when she heard kal's laughter. god, her laughter was absolutely contagious; sylvie was hardly able to stifle the giggles that threatened to escape as she watched the video a second time through. the third time playing the video, sylvie laid back on her bed and gazed at her starry ceiling, scroll near her head as she listened; all sylvie wanted was to hear kal's laughter. however, the video was rudely interrupted by her scroll ringing, "for christs sake, just let me enjoy her laughter in peace." with an irritated groan, sylvie sat up and answered the scroll, her expression darkening when she realized it was ozpin.

"yeah, whatever, i'll be there soon," sylvie hung up as soon as she could, pocketing the device and picking up her weapons and their holsters from the floor. she secured them to her waist before grabbing the large black water bottle she carried everywhere and left her room, swallowing the irritated growls that had begun to rumble in the back of her throat. "stupid ozpin... fuckin asking me that kind of wack ass shit..." chugging half of the contents of her water bottle, enjoying the burn as she drank, "maybe i shouldn't bring this with me.." sylvie frowned slightly, looking at the water bottle for several minutes before closing the cap with a shrug, "i'm sure it'll be fine."

--

sylvie didn't have too far to go, almost at the meeting place when she felt a hand brushing against her tail. an uncomfortable chill raced down her spine and she turned around to see who the culprit was, an irritated smile on her features, "do you need something, sir?" some man who looked to be in his late 20's stared back at her, a smirk playing at his lips as his hand gripped her tail. he opened his mouth to speak but sylvie was already done with the bullshit and unscrewed the cap of her water bottle.

"AGH, YOU CRAZY BITCH!" sylvie could hear the man screaming at her as she walked away, flipping him off, "thanks for noticing, bye bye~" she called back to him, glancing at the man with a smirk, watching for a moment as he lay on the ground. his hands covered his eyes as he continued to curse her out, "men... the only creatures that have me actively considering committing genocide... disrespectful fuckers," sylvie's voice had dropped to a low growl as she entered the meeting place, bright blue gaze scanning the area to see who had already arrived, recognizing some of the faces of people who were there.

suddenly her eyes found snow white hair and her expression brightened tremendously, "kal," she whispered, forcing herself not to yell her best friends name and run over to her. instead, sylvie kept a straight face and approached kal at a normal walking speed. she was about to open her mouth to speak but stopped herself when she noticed who it was kal had been speaking to. any ounce of joy that had been present in her expression immediately vanished and was quickly replaced with a look of disgust as she scanned azure up and down. sylvie walked up alongside kal and stood there staring at azure for another minute before turning her head and pretending to gag, "absolutely revolting- you are a prime example and one of the many reasons why i am a lesbian, azure warrick connell."

lucien faye beckett
twenty two + margay wildcat faunus + huntress + weapon; both of her arms

lucien had been home for the past week and a half helping take care of her baby sister, serika, while marigold handled things at sugar pops. the little monkey faunus had been home for quite some time following the... incident at school- something that had resulted in the loss of her faunus ears. she was only nine and it was other students, barely a year older than her, that had done this; a group of them, cornering her and- god, it made lucien nauseous just thinking about it and she had to force herself to think about something else, instead turning her attention to the pictures that hung on the walls, making her way to serika's room.

her eyes downcast as she stood outside her sister's door, lucien steeled her nerves and lifted a heavy artificial fist, knocking as lightly as she could, "seri, sweetheart, i brought you some breakfast." there was a long pause, lucien could hear quiet shuffling and heard the click of the lock, waiting patiently as her younger sister slowly opened the door. serika's eyes were red from crying, something the poor girl had been doing far too often as of late, and gestured for lucien to come in. she could feel serika's eyes on her as she set the plate of food down on the colourful pastel desk pushed up against the wall. turning to face the younger girl, lucien watched as she walked quietly back to her bed and climbed in, pulling the comforter up over her head.

"thanks, lucy... you can go now," lucien didn't leave, however, and instead sat at the edge of serika's bed, carefully pulling the comforter away from the younger girl's face. "you've barely been eating, seri, and if i leave i know for a fact you won't even touch the food," lucien slowly reached over and brushed a few strands of hair behind serika's ear before gently urging her to sit up. "i'm not hungry..." lucien could hear serika mumbling as she picked up the plate of food from the desk- there were a few pancakes and a large handful of strawberries piled onto the plate. of course, serika immediately went for the strawberries, eating two or three before she suddenly stopped. her expression had morphed into something that lucien couldn't quite pinpoint- it was a mix of anger, grief and guilt.

"serika, you need to eat more than that. you're going to-" lucien was cut off before she could finish her sentence by the plate of food flying past her head, the ceramic shattering against the far wall, food falling to the floor. "just leave me alone... i want to be alone..." seeing serika like this... lucien didn't know how to act, all she could think to do was reach out to her, but that only resulted in her hand getting smacked, "don't touch me, i'll only taint you like i did to everyone else."

lucien felt like she had just been hit with a bag of bricks, shocked to hear those words even leave serika's mouth, "you haven't tainted anyone, why would you think that?" she could see just how hurt serika was, but she didn't realize just how bad it truly was. seri never talked to any of them about this, sure, but how did they not notice any of it sooner? lucien opened her mouth to speak again, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill over, but couldn't get a word in before serika began to scream, "WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, JUST GET OUT!! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT"

the more she yelled, the harder the room shook, lucien staggered backwards and covered her ears as best as she could. her ears had begun ringing so loud that she didn't even hear the glass in the window, but she felt it. shards of glass sliced into the soft skin of her face, her forehead, her cheek, her jaw; lucien could feel the blood beginning to trickle from the wounds, looking at serika with wide eyes, who was staring back at her with a horrified expression and had tears streaming down her cheeks. "lucy, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean- i didn't want-" lucien could only watch as her younger sister began to unravel, apologizing over, and over, and over again, sobs wracking her small body.

she didn't even have time to move towards serika when their mother burst into the room, immediately going over and scooping her youngest daughter into her arms, "shhhh, it's okay, sweetie, it's okay..." marigold had begun to gently stroke seri's hair, whispering quiet reassurances. lucien's hands dropped from her ears and, rather than risk upsetting serika even further by trying to help in comforting her (at least for now), turned around and began to clean up the mess that had just been made.

two hours of cleaning and lucien had manged to put almost everything back to the way it had been before serika screamed, though the window was now just covered with some sheets of scrap metal that lucien had lying around her workshop. she didn't have the time to completely replace the window like she normally would, given the fact that she had received a call 20 minutes before she could get to work on it. "mother, i have to go to beacon, are you sure you'll be able to handle taking care of seri and working in the café?" lucien's worried expression was answered with a smile and delicate laughter, "i'll manage, but i appreciate the concern. by the way, you might want to wash your face- you look like a mess." lucien just smiled at this and gave her mother and younger sister delicate kisses on their foreheads.

--

lucien hated the idea of leaving serika, especially after what had happened, but there wasn't much she could do when there was the meeting today. after washing her face and staring at the gashes in her skin for longer than she really needed to, lucien changed into her typical huntress attire before reluctantly exiting their home and making her way to beacon. luckily it wasn't too far from sugar pops so she arrived rather quickly, but upon entering she was greeted with a large group of kids, many of whom she hardly recognized, they must be from the other kingdoms. lucien remained silent while she passed the group of kids, observing them for a moment before turning her attention to jynx and ozpin, offering a small dip of her head in greeting.

Last edited:
aiko yoshikawa
eighteen + rabbit faunus + silver-eyed warrior + beacon + weapon; scythe + team KALE "kale"

a soft smile dawned on aiko's features as she danced around, singing along to the song that was playing as she picked out her outfit for the day. she ended up deciding on a pair of high-waisted black cargo pants and a slightly oversized black sweatshirt with white hourglass designs up and down either sleeve that looked as though they had been sketched onto the fabric. tucking the sweatshirt slightly into her pants and pulling on her black converse, aiko let out a happy hum as the song came to an end, reaching over and turning off the music completely.

she pocketed her scroll, taking a moment to do a once-over in the mirror; making sure her hair lay flat and that the velvety fur covering large rabbit ears atop her head was smoothed. it wasn't like the fur on her ears ever stuck up that often, but it was a habit to check and make sure everything was perfect. anything less than perfect and she wouldn't be desirable, anything less than perfect and they would hate her.

"anything less than perfect, aiko yoshikawa, is shameful. you don't want to be a disappointment, you are so much better than that." bright silver eyes locked on her reflection for a moment before she tore it away, reaching for her scythe and reverting it to its handgun form. aiko stuck it in the weapon holster attached to her belt and walked past the mirror without so much as glancing at it, leaving her room and closing the door with a thud.

--

"leo!!" aiko nearly shrieked his name, her mood brightening once again the moment she saw him. she didn't shriek, however, but anyone who had been around her likely heard. aiko's ears perked right up and she walked hurriedly towards him, giggling and hopping up to wrap her arms around his neck, hanging off of his back, "hiya, dearest, it's good to- oh my goodness, what happened to azure?"

silver eyes widened significantly at the sight of the other boy, her rabbit ears drooping slightly as worry began to settle in, "will he be okay..? i mean, he's walking around but.. that doesn't look good..." aiko bit her lip, careful not to let herself frown, and carefully lowered herself so her feet touched the floor. "i hope it's not anything serious..." she trailed off, nervously reaching for leo's arm and holding onto it, her touch light as a feather.

lilith mania knightingale
eighteen + atlas + weapon; twin fans / katanas + team SSLD "solitude"

[i am far too lazy to try and figure out how to integrate what she's wearing into this so, here's the ref!! but without the coat and hat]

it was eerily silent inside the home lilith had been contracted to go to; hired to kill a family that had been causing one of the high-ranking members of the white fang a lot of grief. she didn't ask for the specifics of why they needed to be killed, she didn't care; what she cared about was just how much money she would make. if it wasn't worth her while, lilith would take her services elsewhere, and she wasn't someone who was easy to come by. well-known under the alias, 'lady death', she was frequently sought out and called upon, hired to do the dirty work of others when they couldn't risk the mess, their reputation; whatever their reason for hiring lilith, as long as the one contracting it could pay in full, then she'd get the job done.

lilith didn't mind this silence, however, but at the same time she knew what that meant, may as well have some fun, then... a smile spread across her lips and she straightened her posture, making her way down the hall without making a sound. pausing at one of the doors, lilith took one of her two fans from its place in her boots, "knock knock, is anyone home?" her voice took on a rather sultry purr, tapping the door politely with her fan, "come now, no need to be frightened. i'm here to offer my assistance," falling silent, lilith listened carefully; the shuffling behind the door, the frightened whispers of what she could only assume were the children, the lower more calm whispers had to be the parents trying to reassure their kids.

so it appears someone did tip them off, how inconvenient, she made a quiet 'tsk' and got the door open with a single kick, entering the room and closing the door behind her. blood red gaze shifting back to the family, they looked at her with terror written across their expressions, "i won't ask who told you of my arrival, i already know. it is a shame she didn't inform you sooner," lilith spoke casually but her tone took on a sharp edge, eyes narrowing, "you are... incredibly fortunate i have somewhere i need to be very soon." with a delicate flick of her wrist, the fan in her hand opening to reveal that it was made entirely out of blades.

a smile formed on lilith's lips, "be grateful i gave you such swift deaths." in two fluid movements she was behind the family and all four had fallen to the ground, blood pouring from the wounds in their necks. lilith gazed down at them with a sigh, carefully cleaning the blood from her weapon and flicking it closed, sliding the fan back into her boot. "i suppose it's time to head over to beacon academy. how convenient that i happened to have a job here, i won't have to go too far out of my way to get there." she mused to herself, stepping over the pile of corpses, only pausing in front of a mirror to fix her hair. once lilith was content with how it looked she left the house, careful to avoid being seen by anyone.

--

as lilith approached the doors, she saw a short girl with bright pink hair just standing there. however, she immediately recognized her, and with a quirked brow made her way directly behind the girl. "little slave girl, you're preventing others from entering by standing there. perhaps you should go inside." lilith smiled as the girl turned around, clearly surprised, ah, little sora lang, i have heard so much about you she had to hold back the small chuckle that tried to escape her, waiting for the slave to move out of the way.

when sora didn't move immediately, an irritated expression flashed across lilith's features, eyes narrowing when the shorter girl met her gaze, "if you'd be so kind as to move out of the way, that would be wonderful." her tone took on a slight edge and she watched as sora stepped out of the way, bowing her head in an apology. rolling her eyes, lilith sauntered past her and found her place with the rest of her team.

sora lang
sixteen + haven + weapon; modified boots and gauntlets + team VSSG "vestige"

flying through the trees, graceful and sure-footed, sora made her way out of the forest. there was blood splattered against her cheek and dripping from her gauntlets, but she had a smug expression, eyes narrowed mischievously. the claw marks across her abdomen were... relatively shallow, but were nowhere near enough to slow her down. sora let out an excited giggle as she leapt from one tree to the next, but disappointment soon began to set in as the trees began to thin and eventually dispersed completely, leaving her in the open field at the edge of the forest.

pouting, sora retracted her gauntlets into their resting form and pulled out her scroll, checking to see if she had any missed calls or messages. to her surprise, there weren't any from her teammates, but she did have a voicemail from ozpin. "wait, from ozpin??? isn't he beacons headmaster...?" sora was shocked for a moment, but eventually lifted the device to her ear and pressed play. as sora listened to the message, her mood began to worsen, damn it, i was about to go to sugar pops, too... with an irritated sigh, she deleted the voice message and gave herself a quick once-over.

she was a literal bloody mess; her stomach had some gnarly gashes that were still oozing blood, blood splattered on her arms and face, and she didn't have enough bandages to properly wrap the wounds she had sustained. "FUCK!" sora screamed into the forest, gritting her teeth together angrily and crossing her arms over her chest. that wasn't even the worst of it; she had gotten to vale just a few days ago for... personal reasons and only brought enough clothes to last until today; she was supposed to go back to haven academy later in the evening, she hadn't planned on the possibility of staying longer. i can't go out in public wearing this... i'm not allowed to, they'll get so upset, they'll- sora cut herself off mid-thought, her anxiety beginning to spike. just thinking about going out in public wearing anything other than her usual tan dress stressed her out.

all she was wearing now was a cropped black t-shirt, some shorts and the boots that doubled as her weapons. this outfit... sora so badly wanted to change before going to beacon, but she knew there wouldn't be any time. instead of standing around thinking about how much she didn't want to do this, sora took what little bandages she had and wrapped up the wound. "there's more blood than i thought... fuuucckkk...." another irritated groan passed her lips, this time a bit more dramatic as she pulled on the jacket she had brought with her. luckily she had a deep love for jackets that practically swallowed her, so it covered her rather easily. letting out a sigh of relief, sora tied her bright pink hair into a ponytail and broke out into a sprint, heading in the direction of beacon academy.

--

"i hate it here, i absolutely hate it here." sora's voice was barely above a whisper as she stood at the entrance of the building they were meant to meet in, slowly opening the door and examining all of the people who were already there. "maybe they won't know if i just leave... ah, shit, herc is there-" oh, how she wanted to curse him out for being there, but it couldn't be helped and it wasn't his fault; everyone had been called in, even students from the other academies.

slapping either side of her face, she took a deep breath and prepared to go inside, but it felt as though her feet were rooted in place. sora could feel her chest tightening as she tried to force herself to just move. it wasn't hard, all she had to take was a few steps forward and- "little slave girl, you're preventing others from entering by standing there. perhaps you should go inside." sora heard a sultry voice behind her and turned around, only to come face to face with the chest of a much taller woman.

momentarily stunned, she tilted her head up and finally met the gaze the woman who had spoke- holy fuck, she's gorgeous was the first thing that popped into sora's head, but was quickly followed by the realization that she had called her a 'little slave girl'. for a moment she kept silent, how did she know? i've never seen her before in my life, the tightness in her chest only became worse the longer this thought lingered in her mind, so sora did what she could to banish it completely. regaining her composure quickly, sora opened her mouth to speak only to be immediately silenced by the taller woman's deep red eyes as they narrowed, an irritated expression briefly flickering over the other's features.

"if you'd be so kind as to move out of the way, that would be wonderful." to this, sora simply bowed her head and took a step out of the way, lifting her bright pink orbs once she had passed, watching as she walked away. she waited until the other girl was far enough out of the way and took another deep breath, calming herself down, before finally entering the room. by the time sora reached her teammates, her entire demeanor had shifted and any of the anxiety she had previously exhibited was gone. well, at least it looked as though it was gone, all sora had really done was hide behind the wall she spent so many years building up. with a smug grin she propped an arm up on herc's shoulder, "sup, nerd, how's it hangin'?"

Last edited:
lachlan wrathia knightingale
lacy + sixteen + dragon + atlas experiment + weapon; battle axe + no team

thick metal restraints kept her chained to the wall and left minimal room to move around in the freezing cell. she sat huddled in a far corner, large wings wrapped around herself in an attempt to preserve what body heat she could, eyes closed in the hopes she might finally be able to get a couple moments of peace. it was quiet for some time, a rare luxury for her, but of course one that was short lived. lacy's pointed ears twitched slightly as she picked up the click of heels on tile, large wings reflexively wrapping around her small body more and more as the footsteps grew louder, until they stopped and were replaced by an eerie whistle.

deep crimson eyes soon found morgana, watching as the older woman gripped the bars to her cell and began speaking. what....is mistress morgana saying...? i can't...it's so fuzzy... lacy's head began to pound as she struggled to focus; she could feel herself beginning to drift again but now wasn't the time for that, she had to focus. lacy shook her head, pinching her arm until she drew blood as she tried to focus on what her mistress was saying.

"oh my dear little lacy.....if i killed you, no one would really miss you, would they?"

lacy finally focused in on what morgana was rambling about, only to be hit with the rather cruel truth- no one would miss her if she were gone. she kept her face expressionless, despite how much that one comment hurt her. she's right, though. no one outside of the lab even knows i exist.... well, aside from jules, but he wouldn't really care, would he? he probably wouldn't even know i died... lacy began to tune morgana out yet again, becoming lost in her thoughts and lowering her gaze to her hands.

"would you like to join me and watch your experiment friends fall?"

at the sound of her cell being opened, lacy's head shot up again and she looked wide-eyed at morgana, "ripped apart...? you're going to kill.... b-but mistress, are you- why? a-aren't they important? are you getting... are you getting new ones? i-i don't understand-" somehow she found her voice, it was just barely loud enough to be heard, "but, join you? i don't know, i'm-" lacy cut herself off, biting her lip before she could say anything else.

"yes mistress morgana, i... i would be h-happy to join you." now wasn't the time for her to be difficult, especially if she wanted to avoid getting any worse punishment for speaking out of turn. lacy's best option right now was to go along with this and see what happened. if this ended and she wound up dying... well, no one would miss her if she were gone; why would it matter how this ended for her?

Last edited:
2mfjZ96.gif

RFMOzUg.png

Leader of Team KALE (Kale) ▴ Invisibility ▴ Female ▴ Beacon Academy ▴ 17 ▴ Human ▴ Forest Branch (Spear/Dust-Utilizing Wand) ▴ Dark Green

Keithia hummed to herself softly as she wrote, listening to relaxing music. She was writing a new poem just because she had the time to do something. She was relaxed and calm as she wrote, continuing to hum along to her music as she wrote down words.

It was a poem of peace. It told of a world without Grimm, without the villains that plagued the world. It was a world where everybody could smile and be happy, and a world Keithia knew would likely never exist. But it was nice to imagine. It would be a world where she didn't have to worry about her parent's legacy going to waste with her. A world where she didn't want to protect people because there was no reason for it.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she smiled gently. She was finished now, with the poem that spoke of an impossible dream. She turned off her music and put away her poem into her writing binder. Next, she would tend to her flowers.

Or rather, she would have, if she weren't interrupted.

"Keithia, sweetheart! Can you come here for a moment?" Her mother called, and Keithia made her way down the stairs. "Ozpin gave us a call. He wants you back at Beacon for an important mission."

"Me?!" Keithia blurted out with a gasp, looking at both of her parents. [color=#014421[B]]"He said Keithia, right? Not Kelly or Oak. He really wants me of all people? I'm going to find a way to screw this up! Ugh, I knew something bad would happen when Ozpin made me leader of Team KALE. You're absolutely sure, positive to the point where there's no mistaking it, that he said Keithia Thorne needs to come to Beacon?"[/B][/color]

"Yes, he said Keithia Thorne, not Kelly Thorne or Oak Thorne, and not Matlal Chloros." Oak chuckled, before getting down on one knee and smiling at her. "Keithia, you were made leader of Team KALE for a reason, just like I was made leader of Team ORKD for a reason. If Ozpin really wanted us, we would tell you and head there ourselves. But he wants you. Now, I want you to do your best out there, not because you're our daughter or because you're the leader of Team KALE, but because you're you, and you are capable of great things, alright?"

"Yes Dad." Keithia smiled at him. "Let me go pack my things and then we can go to Beacon."

- - - - - -

Keithia stepped into Beacon's doors and made her way to where Ozpin was holding the meeting. Her backpack was full of her poem binder and art supplies, as well as her very important tactics journal and Forest Branch. She clutched the straps tightly as she walked in. "Hello, Professor Ozpin. You're, uh, sure you wanted Keithia Thorne of Team KALE and not Kelly and Oak Thorne of the former Team ORKD, right?"

"Speech"

Interacting With:

LhmmS9f.gif

OCEl0P9.png

Member of Team BGDY (Burgundy) ▴ Vampirism ▴ Male ▴ Shade Academy ▴ 18 ▴ Human ▴ Lunar Eclipse (Dust-Utilizing Claymore/Sword/Rapier) ▴ Vampire Black

"Wake up." Phantom shook his son awake. Dove grunted and rolled over in his bed to try and avoid his father's arms.

"Dove, get up." Phantom sternly spoke. [color=#27416c[B]]"Or I'll get the bucket."[/B][/color] Dove shivered and whined some more as he turned to look as his father, red eyes slowly opening.

"What."

"Professor Ozpin wants you and Maple to go to Beacon." Phantom told him. "Get up. Make sure you pack your medicine. I'm driving you to the airship."

Dove whined as he rolled out of bed, hair messy and still in pajamas. He grabbed his travelling bag and half-heartedly threw spare clothes, his medicines, and whatever else he though he might need into it. "I'm gonna get sick....!" he complained to Phantom, who shrugged.

"Cover up." Phantom told him before leaving the room. "Hurry up and get dressed. We wouldn't want to keep him waiting longer than we have to, would we?"Dove just groaned in response as he finished packing and quickly put some clean clothes on, grumpily stomping out of the room.

- - - - - - -

"C'mon Dove!" Maple was far ahead of him now, and Dove was lagging behind, coughing and wheezing as he tried to catch up her.

"I don't wanna be up this early! I'm gonna get sick! Stupid Ozpin is tryin' to kill me!" He shouted back, covering his mouth as coughed.

"You should get one of those UV protection parasols. Or are you afraid that people will think you're too dainty?" Maple teased. Dove hissed in response, and finally caught up to her, thankful to be going indoors.

"Professor Ozpin? My name is Maple Spice of Team MMMN. This is Dove Blackwood of Team BGDY. It's nice to meet you." Maple bowed her head. "Could you, by any chance, tell us why you needed us?"

Dove folded his arms and glared out Ozpin, still feeling light-headed and like he was going to pass out. But he was here now, so he would listen to what the man had to say.

"Speech"
Interacting With:

hBMFD81.gif

Dx2iQwK.png

Member of VSSG (Vestige) ▴ Enchanting Voice ▴ Female ▴ Haven Academy ▴ 18 ▴ Dove Faunus ▴ Siren's Melody (Bow and Dust Arrows/Katana) ▴ Ghost White

"Gwen, have I told you that you remind me of someone I used to know?"

"Huh?"
Gwendolyn looked up at her two friends, Phoenix and Nisha. "No, you haven't. How so?"

The redhead just shook his head. "Nevermind. I was just thinking out loud. Nisha, how is Rosa doing?" He turned to his girlfriend, who softly looked at both him and Gwen. She was always quiet and tended to keep to herself.

"My... sister? Oh, she's doing fine." Nisha's voice was barely above a whispered as she slowly sipped a cup of tea. "Gwen, your mother... is doing well too, ...right?" She paused ever so slightly as she spoke, as if she was nervous to say anything.

"Yep! Mom's been doing great!" Gwen smiled at Nisha. "She says that bouquets are selling out quickly! She's started making pressed flowers and perfumes too! I'm super proud to be her daughter!"

The dove faunus spread out her arms and gave both Nisha and Phoenix a hug. Nisha jumped a bit, but slowly relaxed in Gwen's embrace.

Suddenly, Gwen's scroll began to rang. "Oh, I need to take this. I'm sorry."

"Hello? Oh, Professor Ozpin? A mission?"
Gwen stood up and frowned as she talked. "Are you sure? I'd be happy to help out! Um, you'd like me to go to Beacon? Of course."

She then turned to her friends and, with a sigh, she waved at them. "Ozpin wants me to go to Beacon for a mission. I need to go home and pack. I'll see you guys again sometime soon, hopefully?"

"Bye, Gwen." Phoenix said, waving to her with Nisha as she spread her wings and began to fly towards her home.

- - - - - -

Gwen gently landed at Beacon, and hummed quietly as she walked into the school, searching for the meeting place.

When she found it, she made her way to Ozpin and bowed. "Greetings, Professor Ozpin! Gwen Blanco is here to help you out!"

"Speech"

Interacting With:

ctpxDOe.gif

K08RVLT.png

Member of SSLD (Solitude) ▴ Puppetry▴ Male ▴ Astlas Academy ▴ 18 ▴ Human ▴ Cascade and Shower (Twin Blades, Combined Sniper Rifle) ▴ Seafoam Blue

Zale moved around the stage gracefully. He had been doing this for years, so of course he knew how to dance. He twirled around, summoning his aura puppets, modelled after other dancers. After all, this was one last performance before he went back to Atlas.

As he twirled and moved as if he had no care in the world, he smiled at the girls in the audience. Despite his lack of smarts, his looks and his movements had the audience coming back to watch him again and again

And then, it happened.

The music stopped, and he was so startled he tripped. The audience gasped as he hissed in pain, grasping his ankle.

"Excuse us for a moment." Marina, his adoptive mother came onto the stage. "Zale has gotten an important and urgent message, so unfortunately, we will have to move onto the next act. I'm very sorry!" Zale hesitantly stood up, grimacing in pain as he walked off stage, Marina guiding him.

".....Here you are. Zale is on the line." Marina said, handing his scroll to him. Zale sighed as she explained to him. "It's Professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy."

"Hello? " Zale asked, hesitantly. "Um, a mission? Go to Beacon Academy? Huh?" He stood there for a moment, a little confused and unsure what to say. "Do I have to? I mean, It's better than Atlas, but if my teammates are coming...."

Despite his teammates being, well, his teammates, they... often were not as kind to Zale as he was to them. While they were extremely beautiful, in his opinion, their inner beauty was not as shining to him.

He let out a sigh as Ozpin told him that, yes, he did have to go to Beacon. "Fine...." He whined, hanging up his scroll, still a bit bitter about his performance being interrupted and being slightly injured.

- - - - - -

Zale grumbled as he made his way into Beacon, tired from the flight, and especially tired because of his performance. He barely had any time to settle down after, and his leg was still hurting. He whined to himself as he made his way around the school, extremely lost.

It took forever, but he finally found the meeting room. He grumbled a hello to Ozpin and sat down, folding his arms, deciding he was going to be grumpy all day.

"Speech"
Interacting With:

55Y5WEB.gif

MhIoLYO.png

Member of MMMN (Marine) ▴ Clones ▴ Female▴ Shade Academy ▴ 17 ▴ Human ▴ Spicy Autumn (Axe/Grenade Launcher) ▴ Pumpkin

"Thank you for letting me stay here, Mr. Blackwood." Maple smiled at Dove's father as she tied her shoes and got ready to go out for a morning jog. "Going home after I left would be... a big mistake." A glimpse of sadness, and even some fear, flashed through her eyes as she stood up, almost ready to head out.

"It's not a problem, Maple." Phantom replied, not looking up from his newspaper. "By the way, Professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy would like to meet you and Dove. You're on separate teams, so I presume he either only wanted you two, or both of your teams."

"Professor Ozpin of Beacon? He knows who I am?" Maple gasped as she sat back down. "We should go there soon as we can, shouldn't we?"[/b]

"I can drive you two to the airship. If you want to get your things ready, I'll wake up Dove and make him get ready as well." Phantom put down his newspaper and made his way into his son's room.

Maple made her way into Blackwood's guest room, where she had been staying. She grabbed her belongings and packed them away in her bag. After that, she made her way to Phantom's car to wait for him and Dove.

- - - - - -

"C'mon Dove!" Maple sprinted towards the doors of Beacon Academy as her companion lagged behind, wheezing and coughing.

"I don't wanna be up this early!" Dove remarked back, coughing louder. "I'm gonna get sick! Stupid Ozpin is tryin' to kill me!" He shouted back, covering his mouth as coughed.

"You should get one of those UV protection parasols. Or are you afraid that people will think you're too dainty?" Maple teased, as Dove made his way to her side. She opened the door to Beacon Academy, and the two maneuvered around until they found the meeting room.

"Professor Ozpin? My name is Maple Spice of Team MMMN. This is Dove Blackwood of Team BGDY. It's nice to meet you." Maple bowed her head. "Could you, by any chance, tell us why you needed us?"

"Speech"

Interacting With:

BMk2RFm.jpg

PF93hDS.png

Member of OACS (Oasis) ▴ Vines ▴ Trans-Male ▴ Beacon Academy ▴ 18▴ American Shorthair Faunus▴ Peridot Chains (Twin Pistols/Nunchaku) ▴ Olivine

"Oi! Tiny!"

Olivine whipped his head around to see the restaurant's manager glaring at him, arms folded across his chest. "If ya ain't gonna order, then get out."

"Tch."
Olivine huffed. "All you want is my cash, huh? Fine, I'll order a coffee."

"You know, coffee will stunt your growth, kitty cat." The man he was with ruffled his hair and he scowled.

"Whatever." Olivine hissed back, folding his arms across his chest. "Why are here anyways?"

"I just wanted to have a nice chat with my boyfriend, y'know?" the man grinned, chuckling as he looked right at Olivine. "If you frown too much, your face will get stuck like that."

"Shut up before I strangle you, Onyx." Olivine snarled as the waitress put his coffee down in front of him. "...I have to go back to Beacon soon anyways."

"Then let's make the most of your time in Mistral, babe." Onyx chuckled, standing up. "Wanna spar?"

"No." Olivine sighed. ".....I'm fine just being here with you."

"Heh." Onyx chuckled once more as he grabbed Olivine's hand and pulled him up. "Hey, can we get our bill please?"

- - - - - - -

"So, how's Beacon?" Onyx hummed as he and Olivine walked through town together. "Your teammates?"

".....They're fine. I'm pretty sure two of them are in love. The other's fine."
He shrugged as he kicked a rock with his right foot, eyes following it's path as he made the move to kick it again when he got closer. "Seriously though, it's so obvious they're in love it makes me mad."

"But,"
Onyx chuckled as he turned to look at Olivine and grabbing his hand. "We're in love too, right?"

"Seriously?" Olivine huffed, a small smile one his face. ".....You know you're all I have, right? If I go back I have to marry some random guy I've never met. The only person I want to marry is you."

Onyx smiled, grabbing Olivine and pulling him closer and kissing him. "I'm glad you feel that way. Tell you what, when you come here again, I'll have a ring for you, alright? I'll take you somewhere nice and I'll propose to you there. We can have a teeny tiny wedding, and then you'll legally be married. No White Fang husband for you, okay?"

"Yeah, alright."
Olivine smiled once more, before it fell from his face, turning into a frown. "If they find me, though...."

"I won't let them."
Onyx declared, pulling him even closer. "I promise you. If anyone comes looking for you, I'll kill them if I have to. No matter what, I will protect you."

".....Heh. I love you." Olivine buried his face into Onyx's chest as tears rushed to his eyes and fell. It was comforting, being hugged to tight and being loved for who was. It was.... something he hadn't felt before meeting Onyx. It was something different and new to him, and even Sunny and Jade didn't make him feel this way.

Olivine had many awful memories. Some of how much he hated his body and who he used to be, and some where he feared his parents and siblings. But now, he was free, as long as he avoided getting caught. He was free to be himself, and he was free to fall in and be in love. It was such a nice feeling, and he never wanted to leave it behind.

And then, of course, something had to interrupt the moment.

The sound of a call came forth from his scroll and he scowled. Begrudgingly, he left Onyx's grasp. "Hold on. I need to take this." He picked up his scroll and tried his best to sound as if he weren't crying before. "Hello?"

He was silent, listening the voice on the other line for a moment. "....Ozpin." He said, quietly, before listening a little more, and then suddenly becoming defensive. "I wasn't crying! .....What do you want?"

Olivine huffed as he listened, a frown becoming increasingly more present on his face as he listened to Ozpin speak."....I was on a date. You've interrupted my time with my lover for a mission. Thanks. I'll be there as soon as possible."

"You need to go?" Onyx asked, and Olivine nodded. "....Ollie, please be safe. Don't get killed. And, next time I see you, I'll have a ring for you, so send me your ring size, okay?" The raven grabbed his shorter boyfriend in an embrace again, very tightly. It was as if he didn't want to let go. But then again, neither did Olivine.

"You promise?" Olivine mumbled, and Onyx nodded.

"I promise."

"Then take me to the airship. I don't want to leave you just yet."
Olivine grasped Onyx's hands, an unusual look in his eyes, almost as if he was begging him.

And who was Onyx to say no to him?

- - - - - - -

Olivine huffed as he made his way into Beacon. One of these days, he'd get back at Ozpin for disrupting his final day with his boyfriend.

Unfortunately, today was not that because, as he walked in, he saw students that were most definitely not from Beacon.

"You're kidding me." He grumbled, folding his arms as he sat down. "I hate you Ozpin. I hate you so much."

He kept on repeating that to himself as he tried to convince himself that he did, in fact, hate Ozpin. In reality, he was just really pissed off, however. But, rather than calming down, he decided to just continue to be angry about it.

"Hello Olivine." He turned around to see Iris Labelle, a member of Team KALE and a fellow Beacon Student behind him. "Have you perhaps forgotten how to keep things in your head? It's not very gentlemanly to repeat that you hate someone out loud over and over again."

"Shut up!" Olivine hissed. "I hate you too Iris." This may or may not be a stretch. However, Iris's attitude on being proper and ladylike just.... pissed him off and made bad memories of his surface.

Iris turned away and he settled down. He looked at Ozpin, awaiting for him to begin and finally tell everyone why they were called here.

"Speech"
Interacting With:

pdOLe3K.gif

wxXu5re.png

Member of Team KALE (Kale) ▴ Aura Transfusions ▴ Female ▴ Beacon Academy ▴ 18 ▴ Human ▴ Lavender Wishes (Parasol/Sword) ▴ Iris Illusion

Iris held her breath as she watched the flowers rustle in the wind. When the gusts stopped, she let out a sigh. She had been worried that they would blow away, but they were strong enough to withstand the winds.

Gently, she began to pick the flowers, putting them into a basket. Iris always collected the flowers outside of the mansion. It was her job to do so, so that the other girls living there could practice flower arranging alongside her.

The Labelle's family mansion held other branches of the family as well. Her cousins all lived there with their parents, so Iris never was lonely.

But, she was the example for the younger girls of the house. She was their instructor, their inspiration to be ladylike. Iris had always wanted to be the perfect lady, like her mother. Beautiful, kind, graceful. Like a princess.

Of course, she herself was far away from that ideal of hers. It likely would never happen, but she could dream.

Slowly, she made her way to the mansion, basket full of flowers in her hands.

"I'm back." she said, setting the basket of flowers down. "I'll go get the-" she paused as she heard her scroll go off. "Please excuse me a moment. Hello?"

She listened to the voice on the other side, realizing it was Ozpin. "A mission? I suppose it is unladylike to leave someone in need." Iris sighed as she hung up on him. "I must go. I have a mission."

- - - - - - -

After Iris had packed, she made her way to Beacon Academy, slightly saddened by the fact she no longer was able to practice her ladylike habits. She was walking into the meeting place when she heard someone muttering about Ozpin.

She turned to the faunus, Olivine Aiza. "Hello Olivine. Have you perhaps forgotten how to keep things in your head? It's not very gentlemanly to repeat that you hate someone out loud over and over again."

"Shut up!" Olivine hissed. "I hate you too Iris."

The young lady frowned as Olivine walked away, huffing at her. She didn't understand WHY he hated her. No matter how much she asked, he never gave her an answer. So, she had to live with the fact that she couldn't help him. She turned away and settled down into a seat, waiting for Ozpin to begin speaking.

"Speech"
Interacting With:

JNJQnci.gif

sUjbaNJ.png

Member of Team JAAD (Jade) ▴ Disguise ▴ Male ▴ Haven Academy ▴ 37 ▴ Maine Coon Faunus ▴ Volcanic Stars (Throwing Knives/Shurikens) ▴ Ash Gray

"It's time to settle down, girls." Ashe sighed as he made his way into the living room, sitting down next to Azule, who chuckled at her husband's exhaustion.

"Which is worse? Students or the girls?"

"Students, definitely."
Ashe sighed once more, groaning as he put a hand on her belly, finding comfort when the baby kicked where his hand was. "They SHOULD know better, but they keep doing stupid shit. Plus, there's more of them. There's this dove faunus who sometimes likes to go flying and it's terrifying seeing a girl just... flying out there! I hope our little one doesn't have wings."

"I understand. But, I have some news for you...."
She trailed off, her smile fading as she rested her hand on top of Ashe's. "Ashe.... Ozpin wants you to go Beacon for a mission. I.. He didn't say when you'd be back."

"A mission?"
Ashe scowled. "Doesn't he realize I need to be here for my wife and children?" He let out a sigh as he got up. "Azule, promise you will call me if you need anything."

"I will, honey. Just...."
She grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. "Just don't die out there."

"I wont."
He declared, "For all four of you."

- - - - - -

Ashe stepped into Beacon still a bit pissed off because he had to leave his family. He wife was about to give birth, and yet Ozpin selected him for some mission. And he didn't even give any details?

As he made his way to the meeting room, he gave his greetings to Ozpin before settling down. "Greetings, Professor Ozpin. I hope this is a valid reason for tearing me away from my family."

"Speech"
Interacting With:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: angel doe
Hercules Scheletro
The Necro Centurion

Okay, the armor held out well against that blow. Couple scratches but the swipe didn't pierce it. Still hurt. Better end it quickly. He could feel the generators start to heat up a little bit. A two hour long battle would do that.
The ursas seemed to be relentless. They'd already snapped the canon attachment positioned on the fore arm. A good swipe. He ducked out of the way of the slash before unleashing a boosted swing taking off it's head. A loud boom rang out. Misted the head more accurately. Two left.
He jumped up and threw out his legs straight at the second with a boost from his jets. A dive kick like from the fighting games he enjoys. Killed it.
He turned towards the last one a raised his fists. Might as well use his trusty style for it. One left hook followed by him weaving to right while shooting a right hook. This repeated until he reached high amounts of momentum. Culminating in him landing one last boosted punch, every booster activated at once.
The um...'Final Canon' as he could call it. Maybe not. Well at least the ursa was turned to a mist from the impact. Loud boom.

Ah that was exhausting. Might have to do a little bit more stamina training. He began to walk out of the forest only to get a message. "a meeting with Ozpin, oh seems like my team's invited as well, worrying" he muttered as he began to hover off. He better pack.

A half hour later he was sat on a bullhead with his armor on. Despite wearing it he was still working on it. The screwdriver in the leg was a sign of that. The damn joint had started to break. Again. He tightened the bolt enough to last for a bit longer.
He let his leg drop back to the ground and put the screwdriver into his tool box. Now he needed something else to do during the flight. Maybe he could message his team. No he wasn't confident enough for that. He would rather see them in person. Especially due to wanting to hug em, he's been isolated unintentionally. He had no self control.
He opened the toolbox again and pulled a old battered game boy out. He has been messing with it lately. Wanted to make something that could distract him. It's a bit more advanced. A miniature programming device at this point. Nothing useful but could pass time. Maybe that would distract his mind.

The Bullhead eventually landed on the ground snapping the armored boy from his tinkering. Huh that felt quick. And he was nearly done as well. Eh he'll finish it later on. For now he better reach this meeting place. It'll be interesting.
He exited the bullhead with his toolbox in hand and his helmet under his arm. Needed to breathe and make sure not to worry a stranger with his armor. Also so he could see his team with his uncovered eyes.
He entered the main building making sure not to damage the door with his armor's strength. He saw the people there and waved at the other Haven students there already. Some of his team and other friends. He wanted to talk to them but wasn't sure if they're allowed to talk casually yet or if Ozpin was going to start talking. Might as well introduce himself.
"Hey there Ozpin sir, Hercules Scheletro reporting for the meeting" he said nervously while bowing his head. He walked over to a wall, put his tool box down and sat down next to it. Trying to steel his nerves. Ozpin sent him a message, nerve wracking. He felt something on his shoulder and saw his teammate Sora "hanging fine ya lil shit, how bout you"