Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked down and mumbled quietly, "Yeah... I was fine before."

"If you say so." he stepped out of the way, "You are free to leave at any time."

She looked at him for a small moment, then opened the door a bit more. "Thank you..." she said quietly.

She couldn't bring herself to walk out though, which puzzled her. She had to get home, or else John was sure to find her, and succeed this time with a second attempt.

He looked at her quizzically when she didn't move past the door, "Is everything alright?"

She nodded. "I think... I'll go in an hour or so.." she silently walked away from the door and back into the now colder room, sitting on the bed gently.

He nodded and walked in moving to shut the open window, "Don't want you getting a cold."

She nodded subtly while she watched him with semi wide eyes, looking away quickly after a few seconds. She proceeded to look out the foggy window, thinking again, about more important things.

He reached up and shut the window with a click. Backing away he looks at her, "May I ask your name?"

"... Stormy." She avoided eye contact as she responded softly. She took off her shoes and socks, putting them at the end of the bed, and got into bed under the covers, laying on her stomach and hugging the pillow. She closed her eyes and sighed silently.

"Thank you." nodding he backs out of the room, "Rest well."

She waits patiently for the closing of the door to sound to let her tears fall. She sat up into a ball, her arms crossed on the blanket covering her legs.

She didn't know what to do. She couldn't stay. She was too afraid to. She didn't know Kevin! But she surely couldn't go back to her house. She was sure John would be there, and be furious! She'd leave all the time, but not so long that its dark outside!

She looked out the foggy window into the darkness while she cried, not knowing what to do. She was torn.

He was barely outside her door when her muffled cries could be heard to him. Looking down he sighed and made his way down the stairs.

She cried for a few more minutes before tiring herself out. Her pink cheeks were now tear stained as she set her cheek on her crossed arms, closing her eyes and soon falling asleep.

He took a seat near his fireplace again and listened as her cries slowed then silenced. Looking into the fire blankly he ponders what to do next.

She slept peacefully in her balled position for a while unlessdisturbed, her dreams cconsisting of her birth family, and other random things.

"Alright Kevin. You need to decide right here right now. What are you gonna do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.