Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#800000]Survival RP[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]The RP is about what if factor of the raptured, for what ever reason YOU were left behind. Now comes dealing with You and the damned Based off the Comic book, Savior the story follows the events of the "Bible" in order of the final days of man kind. Who are you and How will you live. [/fieldset][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Basic rules, no GM ect you get it...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Battles, Survival, PVP (Player Vs Player.):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Fights will be decided by a the "Dice and Slice." I call it (Dice System) [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]How do I use that? After you make a post, at the bottom right hand corner of the post you will see a "More Options" link. When you click that, you have the option of rolling dice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Your character IS IN DANGER OF GETTING KILLED BY RAPTUROUS EVENTS AND, THE DAMNED![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]With your consent also keep in mind this counteracts the (Upcoming comic.) Depending on how well you do or how Likeable or Unlikeable (And we all love either or. I hope to see some unlikeable characters.) your character is if they will appear or not in the comic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Last is the Oc Which you do down below, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Nickname:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Reason or thought why you were left behind:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]*Important* (Goals of characters are very important.) Goal: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Pic/Description:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Bio(Include character names if any and personality.):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Consent to use your character [Yes] Or [No][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]What are "Damned"? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Damned are corrupted people whom have become and or are starting to become demonized victims of the apoctoliptic society, fully capable non rotting, normal strength people damned have a curropted mind but it dosent keep them from thinking logical.[/BCOLOR]

Word of advice: If something's based off of something that already exists (in this case, the comic book), it should be posted in the Fandom subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.