Saving Two World's

k. also you gonna post your intro?

Working on its beginnings now... I am going shopping for summer clothes once I get out of college class here... so... I will type up what I can and finish abit later tonight. WOO! I got two A's and a C today. I am happy enough with that. Two A's on Mid Terms and a C on a test. Good enough for me.

@Levont @Angelic Fusion Umm...The Saviour of Two Worlds game is of course the honey pot. The cover of course it's in beta and you got selected as a tester. Also up until this point it was unknown plus The genre goes for the favorite of that particular person. Basically perfect bait for that person.

Here's my fighter. Most of her attacks are based on the skill set found for dual blades in Rune Factory 4

Name: Noelle Rivers
Orientation: Demi-sexual
Role: Fighter
Appearance:
images

Genre: Fantasy RPG/Simulation hybrid (Think RF series)
Costume:
lynette.jpg

Personality: Very much a tsundere she has a thorny exterior, preferring to keep others at bay. Underneath the snark and displeasure is a complete softie who will leave her umbrella for stray animals in the rain if she can't bring them to a rescue and a complete sweet-tooth.
Likes: Cakes! Games, especially hybrid games. Soft, fluffy animals.
Dislikes: Most people, soccer, her parents.
History: Having no friends she found comfort in games and browsing online for the dream pet. Things changed when she made a friend at her elementary school who she rapidly opened up to. Trusting blindly she didn't realize that her friend was making fun of her behind her back, using the secret confessions Noelle made as the butt end of jokes.
Heartbroken she cut ties with the friend she thought she had and ran home. On her way she stumbled onto a puppy with a broken leg, empathizing with him she brought the puppy home. Not knowing that her father was allergic she earned their ire and they took the injured pup to a shelter knowing it would be euthanized. The added heartbreak was enough for her to take distance from all people, including her parents and spend her time on games.
Weapon: Dual blades
Attacks:
- Attack
- Block
- Counter
Skill
- Dash attack
- Storm (an execution of mid-air attacks successively)
- Gust (jump and soar in the air for a 10 second duration)
Devastation
- Sword dance (a combo attack, dynamic and hard to counter as she literally dances from one spot to another, delivering a combo of ten strikes)
- Rail Strike (a jump-spin attack, she jumps mid-air and spins, successively cutting up an aerial foe)

Here's my fighter. Most of her attacks are based on the skill set found for dual blades in Rune Factory 4

Name: Noelle Rivers
Orientation: Demi-sexual
Role: Fighter
Appearance:
images

Genre: Fantasy RPG/Simulation hybrid (Think RF series)
Costume:
lynette.jpg

Personality: Very much a tsundere she has a thorny exterior, preferring to keep others at bay. Underneath the snark and displeasure is a complete softie who will leave her umbrella for stray animals in the rain if she can't bring them to a rescue and a complete sweet-tooth.
Likes: Cakes! Games, especially hybrid games. Soft, fluffy animals.
Dislikes: Most people, soccer, her parents.
History: Having no friends she found comfort in games and browsing online for the dream pet. Things changed when she made a friend at her elementary school who she rapidly opened up to. Trusting blindly she didn't realize that her friend was making fun of her behind her back, using the secret confessions Noelle made as the butt end of jokes.
Heartbroken she cut ties with the friend she thought she had and ran home. On her way she stumbled onto a puppy with a broken leg, empathizing with him she brought the puppy home. Not knowing that her father was allergic she earned their ire and they took the injured pup to a shelter knowing it would be euthanized. The added heartbreak was enough for her to take distance from all people, including her parents and spend her time on games.
Weapon: Dual blades
Attacks:
- Attack
- Block
- Counter
Skill
- Dash attack
- Storm (an execution of mid-air attacks successively)
- Gust (jump and soar in the air for a 10 second duration)
Devastation
- Sword dance (a combo attack, dynamic and hard to counter as she literally dances from one spot to another, delivering a combo of ten strikes)
- Rail Strike (a jump-spin attack, she jumps mid-air and spins, successively cutting up an aerial foe)
accepted. Feel free to post.

I'll have Keira's intro up later today^^.

I will have a post up for Keira in a few hours.

So Sorry I haven't Posted guys! Was going to do this yesterday but eh, So shall I launch everyone into the world Right off the bat or Send back for a bit first?

So Sorry I haven't Posted guys! Was going to do this yesterday but eh, So shall I launch everyone into the world Right off the bat or Send back for a bit first?
Jump right in.

Im all for "Hey how ya doing? Imma throw you in the deep end right now."

Same here, I don't think anyone of them are of the mindset to visit the cafe after that.

(Cafes are nice hangouts, kinda why I made the love interest a cafe owner of a gaming cafe)