-Screaming
-Fighting
♥ History ♥
W.I.P
♥ Weapon ♥
W.I.P
♥ Attacks ♥
W.I.P​
whoops should've made this clear: Love interests are normal people, i.e. no powers. They can be aware of the situation in the Gaming world but can't enter it and fight the corruptive ideological rot that is plaguing it.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Can there be more than one character of the same genre?

If no, I guess I'll take HRPG.

Can there be more than one character of the same genre?

If no, I guess I'll take HRPG.
Well guess you'll have to go for HRPG. btw what is that genre?

Well guess you'll have to go for HRPG. btw what is that genre?

H, 'ecchi' a term for something 'erotic', and RPG.

If that's too extreme, I'll go for Collectable Card Games like those smartphone apps that are fun.

H, 'ecchi' a term for something 'erotic', and RPG.

If that's too extreme, I'll go for Collectable Card Games like those smartphone apps that are fun.
eh It's alright as long as it dosn't go into Libertine territory.

Name: Lan Ester

Orientation: Hetero

Role: Fighter

re6-leon.jpg
Genre: Survival Horror

leon_s__kennedy_re_degeneration_by_efrajoey1-d69hdoh.jpg

Personality: Lan is a confident man and that confidence can be seen in his normal day to day actions. Through the medium of a game, he enjoys the thrill of the rush that Survival Horror and first person shooting brings with it. Though it has brought its share of shock moments which results in a flinch.

Likes: Pizza, reading, sleeping, trying out new guns, gaming.

Dislikes: Sweets, Cats, someone waking him up in the middle of a gaming session.

History: Lan Ester had an easy life growing up as the man juggled his studies along with gaming. Family life gave him time to think and play with his siblings. But he yearn for competition and the thrill of a good scare. He had a fascination of the FPS and Horror genre when he got his hands on a Survival FPS horror game. That hooked him as he continued to strive for the thrill. He had many good scares and many fierce firefights. But at the end of the day, he yearns for the next challenge.

Weapon: 2x Colt Defender with 8 clips total
1x M4 Carbine with 7 clips.
1x Combat Knife
1x L96 Sniper Rifle with 2 clips.

Attacks:
---Default attacks---
Default with 1 Colt Defender: Aim and shoot.
Default with 2 Colt defender: Point and rapid fire.
Default with M4 Carbine: 3 Round Burst fire.
Default with Combat knife: Slash and stab, or stab then slash
Default with L96 Sniper Rifle: At proper distance, aim for the head and shoots.

---Skill attack---
Skill with 1 Colt: Pistol Whip. Slams the butt of the gun on his opponent
Skill with 2 Colt: Twin targets. Aims at two different enemies and shoots.
Skill with M4 Carbine: Grenade tube. An attachment is put onto the Carbine. Lan can shoot smoke grenades, frag grenades, stun grenades, incendiary grenades
Skill with Combat Knife: Deadly Aim: Knife can be thrown at where Lan aims.
Skill with L96 Sniper Rifle: High powered Rounds: Bullets used by the Sniper rifle temperary becomes 50 caliber bullets.

---Devastation attacks---
Devastation with 1 Colt: Head shot. Self explanatory.
Devastation with 2 Colt: Shooting Rush. Lan leaps out and shoots enemies in and around his path.
Devastation with M4 Carbine: Bullet Time shooting: Lan's reflex is heighten to superhuman speed as he shoots.
Devastation with Combat Knife: Boomerang Knife. Lan's knife returns to him if it is thrown.
Devastation with L96 Sniper rifle: Explosive Rounds: All bullets used by the Sniper Rifle now explodes on impact.

Last edited by a moderator:
eh It's alright as long as it dosn't go into Libertine territory.

On second though, CCGs are cool, since I get to summon and stuff.

I'll rev it.

@daemon_reaver I changed his role to 'Fighter' so I didn't have to redo my whole character and I really like him.
Well a little late, but from what i've seen just say none on costumes, weapons, and powers plus genre.

HlX4KWV.jpg

"I don't understand... but..."

Name: Karasuma-san

Orientation: Unknown, likely to be straight.

Appearance: She is about 1.65 metres. She wears a long, black overcoat hoodie to veil her body, and only wears a pair of black spats underneath. Her blonde hair veils her red eye.

Genre: Collectable Card Game (CCG)

Costume: It essentially looks like the appearance depicted above, except she has a similiarly-marked witch hat instead of that headgear as shown above.

Personality: Karasuma-san is a loner, to say. She hates company, and she believes that everything she does is for her own benefit. An unsocial person, she dislikes crowds and avoids people like a plague. She is a kleptomaniac, always finding things to decorate her hideout.

Dislikes: Criminals, people, crowds

History: Karasuma-san... she does not know much about her past, or any family. For her whole life, she has been an urban legend who traverses the city and the nearby forest, the latter being where her home is. Based on reports, this urban legend rides her grand motorcycle, sometimes reported as a 'nightmare', throughout the city, ramming and injuring criminals, mainly thieves, and stealing what they have stolen. It is unknown if she is good or evil, but all she wants is a life and freedom.
One day, she steals a smartphone from a thief, before keeping it. She notices that it has a lot of... games. Games where you collect cards of girls, monsters, idols, things, inanimate objects and so on, to pit them in battle, explore and such. She found interest, and it was more fun than going around and stealing to suffice herself. And thus, she found a hobby to do in her free time.
And yes, she stole a phone charger later.

Weapon: She can conjure various cards from nothingness to summon beings. If she participates in defeating a monster, a replica, humanized lady version of it will be added as a 'Skill Attack'. She can only have up to five types of summons on the battlefield at once.

Default Attacks:
-Summon Undine
-Summon Sylph
-Summon Gnome
-Summon Salamander
-Summon Skeleton
-Summon Lesser Angel
-Summon Wild

Skill Attacks:
-Evolve Undine: Mermaid
-Evolve Sylph: Butterfly Fae
-Evolve Gnome: Alraune
-Evolve Salamander: Blaze Hellhound

Devastation Attacks:
-Special: Army Blast - a whole army of the various summoned beasts she has conjured appear. Best for annhiliating whole troops
-Special: Attack Up - the prowess of her summoned beasts are increased manyfold, before they proceed to wreck the halls.
-Special: Allstars Strike - all her beasts unleash their signature attacks at the opponents.​

Last edited:
HlX4KWV.jpg

"I don't understand... but..."

Name: Karasuma-san

Orientation: Unknown, likely to be straight.

Appearance: She is about 1.65 metres. She wears a long, black overcoat hoodie to veil her body, and only wears a pair of black spats underneath. Her blonde hair veils her red eye.

Genre: Collectable Card Game (CCG)

Costume: It essentially looks like the appearance depicted above, except she has a similiarly-marked witch hat instead of that headgear as shown above.

Personality: Karasuma-san is a loner, to say. She hates company, and she believes that everything she does is for her own benefit. An unsocial person, she dislikes crowds and avoids people like a plague. She is a kleptomaniac, always finding things to decorate her hideout.

Dislikes: Criminals, people, crowds

History: Karasuma-san... she does not know much about her past, or any family. For her whole life, she has been an urban legend who traverses the city and the nearby forest, the latter being where her home is. Based on reports, this urban legend rides her grand motorcycle, sometimes reported as a 'nightmare', throughout the city, ramming and injuring criminals, mainly thieves, and stealing what they have stolen. It is unknown if she is good or evil, but all she wants is a life and freedom.

Weapon: She can conjure various cards from nothingness to summon beings. If she participates in defeating a monster, a replica, humanized lady version of it will be added as a 'Skill Attack'. She can only have up to five types of summons at once.

Default Attacks:
-Summon Undine
-Summon Sylph
-Summon Gnome
-Summon Salamander
-Summon Skeleton
-Summon Lesser Angel
-Summon Wild

Skill Attacks:
-Evolve Undine: Mermaid
-Evolve Sylph: Butterfly Fae
-Evolve Gnome: Alraune
-Evolve Salamander: Blaze Hellhound

Devastation Attacks:
-Special: Army Blast - a whole army of the various summoned beasts she has conjured appear. Best for annhiliating whole troops
-Special: Attack Up - the prowess of her summoned beasts are increased manyfold, before they proceed to wreck the halls.
-Special: Allstars Strike - all her beasts unleash their signature attacks at the opponents.​
Mostly good. However I would like an Age even if IC it's iffy. also connection with games? plus didn't know Tales of games had CCGs.

Mostly good. However I would like an Age even if IC it's iffy. also connection with games? plus didn't know Tales of games had CCGs.

I wanted to keep the references low and the genre-theme high. CCGs are (mostly) free smartphone application games where you collect cards of mooks and stuff, then use them to fight.

Rage of Bahamut, Legends of Ishtaria, Chain Chronicle, really long list.

I wanted to keep the references low and the genre-theme high. CCGs are (mostly) free smartphone application games where you collect cards of mooks and stuff, then use them to fight.
got'cha on the what they are part. refernce low is alright but does Tales of have a CCG? that is so far the only place i've heard of the spirits Udine,Sylph and Salamander and to my knowledge they are an RPG. while i don't mind refernces being low or hell making a game or game series up, I do wish make sure references to games go in roughly the right spot.

Tales has a CCG, but these have nothing to do with Tales.

Well... it's a little difficult to explain in text, really, and since CCGs evolved, the mechanics have begun to vary from game to game, so I'll tend to combine various mechanics from various CCGs.

Most CCGs take inspiration from myth and legend, if they aren't about aliens or idols or other things, and occasionally, if you defeat a boss in a CCG, you can obtain a card of it, hence the power-draining mechanic where I obtain a replica card of the foe.

Tales has a CCG, but these have nothing to do with Tales.

Well... it's a little difficult to explain in text, really, and since CCGs evolved, the mechanics have begun to vary from game to game, so I'll tend to combine various mechanics from various CCGs.
just wanted know if Tales had one. It's totally fine with mechanics.

@Crow So just an Age, even if it's iffy, and just an encounter with CCGs and a grown fondness for them at the very least. could be on a smart phone she relieved a crook of. then your totally set.