1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
The title had nothing to do with the content, but if it made you come in here, we should be friends.
Because Supernatural.

Moving on..

Long story short: I find myself in need of somebody or perhaps a couple of somebodies who are willing to deal with my miserable self. :D

I prefer playing straight or bisexual females. I know, I know - Everybody plays girls and not guys. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with it, really. I'm just not good at it and I feel as though it's not fair to give you a character that completely sucks butt. Sorry <3

Also: Be aware these plots are quite obviously contrived for romanticness because ROMANCE IS MY JAM. But I also want a worthwhile story.

Also also: Please note that I RP in threads only, not PMs, and I do not RP as a teenager. All of my characters are at least 22 and are not interested in a 17 year old boy ;D

Ideas [will update as ideas are taken or I have more]:

Character A works as a body painter, and Character B works as a tattoo artist. A has always had a fear of commitment, and it played a part in their attraction to their job; they could create beautiful art on their and others' skin, but it could be easily washed away or fixed. They go with a friend to Muse B's parlor to accompany them to get a tattoo. A makes conversation with B while they work, talking about B's tattoos and how they decided what to get. A is shocked by how casual and carefree B sees getting tattoos at, claiming that they can hardly commit to a relationship, much less a permanent marking on their skin. B laughs and suggests that they could always help them with both of those issues..
Genre: Doesn't matter

Character A is a cop - one of the good ones - and when an undercover bust went bad ten years ago, their spouse and small child were killed. A swore they'd never love again. Then their old partner retires, only to be replaced by a wide-eyed, spunky rookie [Character B], whose seemingly impossible innocence and joie de vivre remind him life is worth living again. This could only end in disaster…right? Dare they make the first move?
Genre: Doesn't matter but I do love fantasy, so.. 8D

Character A is a prominent leader at their dance studio. They've been dancing their whole life, and they've worked their way up the ranks in the studio, even helping younger students on the weekends. They've always been considered the best at what they did, until Character B showed up. B just moved here from another state and is put into a senior class on their first day, which angers A since it took them time and effort to get into a senior class. During the class, they silently challenge each other through everything they do, exclusively communicating through eye contact and dancing, of course. Turns out, B is just as good as A, and they hate each other. Every day in the studio, A and B challenge each other until one day they are forced to work together on a duet for Nationals.

I would really like to do a RP entirely in letters written back and forth between the two characters - particularly if there is some fascinating aspect, such as the object being written in has somehow connected the two characters over a large length of time. I love the idea, and I did attempt it last time I was active here on Iwaku, but it faded off after I vanished [oops]. I want to try again! I do have one of these currently in-progress but would love another take on it.
POSSIBLE LETTERS RP IDEA: Character A picks up the address of a soldier, Character B, stationed overseas in a local charity program. They send a care package and a letter, but don't really expect to hear back from them. Weeks pass, they forget, and then in their mailbox they find an envelope from the soldier.

If you have your own idea, let me know! I'm pretty open!

Last edited:
Color me interested. Because reasons. Perhaps it would be beneficial to also note that being spotty and/or dealing with spotty role-players has been a bit of a stigma in my life here on Iwaku as well. I believe it is that common element that will create beautiful harmony between us in some wholesome, universal energies type of way. *looks very confident in stating all this* Not to mention I enjoyed the scenarios you listed. Maybe you could harness your chi and be slightly more descriptive of the stories involved. Because now you have someone to bounce ideas off of. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
Still looking! Cure my boredom! If you have an idea, let me know - you don't have to use one of mine!

So your first idea kinda gives me that Harvey Two-Face/Deadpool vibe. I think it could be a lot of fun.

-raises hand.-

• Love
Reactions: Ethys
I have been wanting to do an rp that is mostly comprised of letters for awhile now---I would love to build this rp with you if it's still open oml

Status
Not open for further replies.