Saving people, hunting things.. the roleplay business..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethys

That Which Once Was
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Varies.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
I'm going to go ahead and cheat and use the lovely little mini-survey provided so that I'm not responsible for thinking of things to say on my own..

What do you prefer to be called? I'll respond to most things. Everly works. Ever gets confusing.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm definitely.. wait.. -checks- Yes. Yes, I am still female.

How old are you? 25. Yes, I am old. Yes, I can still kick your arse.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer one-on-ones because taking turns can be frustrating for me if waiting on several people. Also, I tend to forget and have people get annoyed at me as well.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I'm an overly enthusiastic puddle jumper. I saw one once and went to hop in, but it was a pot hole and I ended up soaked to the knees and trudging through sludge. On the upside, I had a brilliant excuse to skip class for an hour.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? That Fallout Boy one on the radio that stole the do-do-dododo-do part from that old song. Yeah. That one.

So... hi!

Thank you! -waves back- I like it so far, even if I've just been lurking about and poking things to see what happens.

Also, I just realized that I have no idea what color I used in my first post and now I'm thinking I've gone insane because I lost it..

Welcome to Iwaku, Everly! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Reactions: Ethys
Thank you! I love your picture, very pretty ^^

Yes... Yes. You'll do well here. Anyone philosophically aloof enough to have to check to make sure they haven't gender-bent themselves out of the universe is good enough for me.

I thought this said "Saving things, hunting people" instead and clicked so fast, bystanders would have got whiplash. Though I was wrong, I'm not disappointed because you seem interesting (Also, 1x1? Am quite intrigued considering you selected the "upper levels" in your resumé) Very interesting. Totally unsubtle method of me saying I'd like to try out a RP with you? Yes.

Welcome, welcome you curious person.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
Why, thank you. I do pride myself on aloofness in regards to my femaleness.
At least, now I do.

I would love to try a 1x1 with you, Cephalo. I'm glad you find me intriguing enough to give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.