Saving My Angel

He chuckles, "Well what do you wanna know exactly?"

"Everything. You pretty much know my past what yours?" She ask soflry drinking coffre

He thought for moment then looked at her, "Well I served in the army for a few years and I was honorably discharged last year." He quickly took a drink of his coffee. He knew he was stretching out the truth a little. But he couldn't exactly tell her the complete truth.

He smiled, "Cause I did what I needed to do. Fight in a war. Took forever to win the war so after being gone so long they decided to discharge me."

"Oh well I'm glad your back and safe" she smile softly blushing

He smiles a little and gently squeezing her knee, "Well thanks! So tell me about you." He said, even though he already knew everything about her.

"Beside my horrible past? Not much I love coffee and reading and hanging with well no one I'm by myself" she said softly

He chuckles as he finished his coffee and threw it in the trash then stood up, "Come on there has to be more to you!"
((Sorry for the wait! There was a tornado warning. >.<))

"Not really. I don't know. I never had anyone take a interest in me" she said soflt drank more coffee
(It's okay! Glad your safe!)

Reactions: Bryce
He thinks for a moment, "Well do you like history? Art? Circus clowns? What are your talents?"

"Love art history is cool. Hate clowns there stupid not funny. I can sing and play guitar" she said softly shyly

He smiles a little, stands up and takes her hand, "Well come on we should start heading back. Its getting dark." He said leading her back to her house.

She blush held his hand walking back to her house. She felt something when holding his hand but wasn't sure what it is. "I uh I um" she didn't know what to say now she blush softly

He paused for a moment, looked at her, then their hands, then back at her and let go, "Oh, sorry about that."he rubbed the back of his head.

She blush and look at him. "It's okay. I don't mind. I uh actually liked it" she said soflfg blushing walking into her house. She showed him the guest room. "Here you go. Um kitchen bathroom everything you can use food and stuff my room is right down the hall" she look at him. "Night" she went to her room and to bed.

Half way through the night she started crying having a nightmare. Thrashing her arms sobbing for the person to stop" she panted waking up shaking and sweating. She got up and went into the kitchen shaking tears fell as she stood holding a glass of water and knife in case he show up.

In the middle of the night he heard her screams and bolted up, running over to her. He turned on the light, "Woah Kat! Whats wrong?"

Kat jump seeing him and drop the knife and cup and went into his arms. She cried sobbing. "Nightmares there getting worse. It mean he coming for me" she whimper held onto him shaking

He held onto her and gently rubbed her back, cooing her, hoping that would calm her down, "Shhh it will be ok. I am right her, I promise I will not let him get you. You have my word Kat."

She buried face in neck sobbing shaking. "Don't leave me" she whimper not wanting to be left alone the rest of the night. She sobbed till exhaustion took over and she pass out in his arms.