Saving her

She look up at him nodded. Slowly standing she stood on her good leg. "I can't walk far" she whisper

"That doesn't matter" He said picking her up."I'll be as gentle as I can" He said as he started walking home.. He knew this was best for her, but what he didn't know was what was to come for him.

She held onto him her head on his chest. She whisper "thank you" she forgot his name and passed out in his arms.

He got home, and put her on his bed then set her stuff on his desk, and his stuff at the foot of the bed. Then he went out to tell his parents why he had brought this strange girl home.

His mother went and help the girl clean her and bandage her. She made sure kat is comfy then went to her son. "What happen to her? I'm gunna have a doctor look at her in the morning" she said softly worried about poor kat.

(I believe her name was Lily)

"She's been abused along time, Mom" He said looking down also worried about her condition.

(Ya sorry type the wrong name for rp lol)

"Poor girl. Well she will stay here and I wil call the doctor. I got her bandage up and ice on her eye and ribs now I just want the doctor to look her over" she said to her son kiss his head. "Go sit with her she going to need you son" his mother went to call

"You're lucky my moms so accepting of you." Even if she wasn't I'd put up one hell of the fight to make her let you stay here." He said running his hand through her hair.

Lily woke slowly felt his fingers in her hair. She open her eyes look at him "I I get to stay? With you? They don't know I'm here right?" She whisper tiredly and in pain.

"Yes you get to stay. And no they don't know you're here, not yet. But we are a powerful family and I doubt they'll try to do much. Plus once we have the doctor look at you we can have a lawsuit filed and you'll be on you're own technically," He said with a smile.

She nodded slowly. "You say you been through this but your family seem nice"

"Do you see my dad anywhere?" He asked with a little bit of sass in his voice. He then pulled his shirt off and tried to point to three large scars on his back. "I've had these since I was ten. Doctor says I'll most likely have 'em the rest of my life."

She flinch at his sass in his voice and saw the scars. "I'm so sorry. So your father did that?" She ask softly felt bad

"Ya, pretty bad aint it." He said pulling his shirt back on. He softly rubbed her leg. "It'll be better from now on."

"Is he in jail? But I thought you had a dad here living with you now? Or is that your step dad?" She ask confused

"Yes, he's in jail. And that is my step-dad" He said getting up. "You want anything?"

"Just water" she whisper held the blankets close.

His mother saw him come down "how she doing sweetie?" She ask softly

"She's just fine Mom" He said filling her a glass of ice water. He took it to her and sat it on the night stand. Then he laid down next to her, and unknowingly fell asleep.

She took a drink and layed there listening to him sleep. Slowly she fell asleep but a few hours later woke to having nightmares. Sitting up slowly held her ribs and side she look around scared tears fell.

He woke groggy and held her thigh, "It's fine. Go back to sleep, it's 2:00 a.m."