Saving Eternity SU & Info ~Revamp~ [players needed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A children's show. O_O You must name it.
Actually me too. It's like baking a cake and leaving it to rot so I keep them plot bunnies to myself. T_T

So um, I'll bring to life Panne's siblings. An Enforcer and a Shiner. Just plot devices to move the story, really. :'D

P.S. Is there like, school or an education system at least? How about other jobs like in the food business or even fashion?

I think it was called Chime Time. It was about how there was this whole world inside a clock and the two kids that were the clock's chimers would go on adventures. it amused and inspired me. please, do do! I would love to meet them!

I added a P.S. there. Heh

So, coming soon:
mage and droid
Lovelace siblings

yeeeey!

I suppose there would be, but the majority of the world is based around the clock. I suppose the Nobles would mostly have the opportunities to branch in those divisions.

How about the my mage is a noble? Do they have a monetary system?

Name: Xandre "Xan/Thunder" Lovelace

Class: enforcer

Appearance:
steampunk1.jpg
Personality: He's a laid-back power-tripper with a soft side to his loved ones, specially his sisters. He enjoys authority but is also a good leader. This may have him come off as bossy most of the time though, but it's just because he likes to make people follow rules, knowing it's for their own good. In a sense, he is corrupt but he has good morals. That being said, he's not entirely a goody-two shoes guy, more of a "follow what I say, not what I do" type. To his sisters, he shows a good example as much as possible.
History: Growing up at the height of the Elders' crusade against the Mages, when they were said to be the very spawn of evil, he developed a strong sense of justice and knew at an early age that he wanted to become an enforcer. In his training, however, he begun to see the many flaws and loopholes of the law, often dismissing them as imperfections that everyone has. But the doubt grew and pretty soon, when he became an established enforcer, he did only what he believed, relying on his own philosophy of what good and bad is. However, when it concerns crimes connected to the Clock, he simply does as law dictates. He's worried that Panne's curiosity would end up with her breaking the law or being questioned by the elders after a man called Requiem was demoted later went missing. He baited her to one of their operations where she could see the atrocities that magic brought. When her mind gradually changed and she aimed to become a Wielder, he started to doubt is own actions.
[see Panne for additional info]
Other: Because their parents are quite old, he and his sisters do all the housework. His sisters are quite afraid of fire so they let him do the cooking. This resulted in him honing respectable cooking skills, a trait that later earned him a girlfriend who became his fiancee. She lives with their family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Stephine "Teffie" Lovelace

Class: lesser tinkerer

Appearance:
tumblr_m058vcDzhk1qcoshmo1_500_large.jpg

Personality: She's full of spunk but at the same time is more intelligent than her two siblings. She's more the voice of reason among the three, too and with the better social life. She's shy around boys and is nearly obsessed with following her sister's footsteps. She has a fondness for guns though, much to her brother's frustration as he doesn't know she's simply absorbed his sense of justice. She likes to make her own weapons and is pretty adept at it, keeping that a secret from her family and only showing them her failed tries.

History: She was attacked at an alley for an unknown reason, but fought back with one of her favorite silenced guns. The attacker was brutally injured and she ran away, never finding out if he had died. This trauma resulted in a fear of the dark, but she also started to think the adrenaline rush of it felt good. With a small group of friends, they became vigilantes following the vision of enforcers. However, they were confronted by a young mage when they were about to harm a trespasser and were nearly killed. That experience shook everything that she believed in, much like the inner turmoil her siblings are experiencing. She gave up, choosing conformity.

Other: Unlike her very straight brother and pansexual sister, she's homosexual. However, she's in a stage where she is still confused. She keeps a an overly furry blue eyed cat named Tarry. Other than that, she likes to take some things from her siblings' rooms, being a pretty good lock picker.

If you approve of the Lovecraft siblings, I'll keep going. :'D

*Steals The Nightstealer's Phone Box* HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, I like the bios! ALL OF THEM! But you only get one like! Because I said so. I don't actually know why, I just liked that one the most. Probably because her Nickname is Pandora.

/le shock at the manic laugh

Welp, thanks! YES I KNOW RITE I LOVE THAT NAME-I mean, ahem, thanks so much. I often put a lot of effort into my characters and that one like that I got because you said so means the world! :'D

They go by a bartering system based on the usefulness of what they can trade. Also, something I forgot to bring up, Once you are given a class you can't be promoted, You're that class for the rest of your life sorry about that. also, just a quick question, do you intend to have any of them be a mage or a wielder, because while normal people aren't restricted, I kinda need people of either side as well.

I realllly want to develop the siblings naturally but aww okay spoilers.

Panne wanted to be a Wielder.

Stephine wants to be a mage but will only abuse magic: she'll be apprentice to sir Sebastian Dodgson [the mage who'll make the magick operated droid] but betrays him after she discovers his obsession with Panne.

I kept Xandre on an ambiguous affiliation so there'd be freedom to make him adapt.

So many possibilities. *w*

Of course it is!! I wouldn't have advertised it with a banner if it wasn't!! Also, [MENTION=4780]Lorchenne[/MENTION] all characters accepted

I still have to make the robot and the mage. /swt

also just wondering id its Ok for a hidden mage? so my charater is really hiding the fact that there mages?

Name: Chi Momkono

Class: enforcer/mage (maybe)

Appearance:
clayscence_steampunk-girl.jpg
out side of work
1365153641652.png

Personality: serious and a quiet type. she interested in security and peaceful living. She is Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. she is also well-organized and hard working.

History: Chi has been the silent type in her family every since her mother pasted away. and when her mother passed away she promise to take care of her brother. they didnt have a father. so it was up to her. she took care of him. they had a small home. that's when she became a Enforcer and Jack became a Tinkers. he was always good at making things and fixing things. slowly thought they want different ways and lived alone. she lived in the small house and her brother lived somewhere. but sometimes when she off work her brother would pop up to see her.

Other: theirs nothing you already know. likes males?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jack Momkono

Class: tinkerer/ mage (maybe)

Appearance:
steampunk_angel_by_zetallis-d2zc9dc.jpg

Personality: he`s Quiet and reserved and very hard to get to know well. and really has not interest in leading or/and following others. but will do if told to. she is vary Logical, and Original. she gets a little over the top when he talk or/and hears about theories.

History: like Chi's history. when there mother passed Jake felt like he lost one of his friends not just a mother. but he thought he still had Chi but Chi just became someone different. they where very young when she passed and chi was in her second year of learning. they lived together till he got a part of the tinkers and his sister was an Enforcer. so they when different ways. but he didn't mind he need to grow up and learn to live on his own but sometimes he wold see his sister.

Other:he likes females?

Name: Sebastian Dodgson

Class: Mage [and a Noble, technically]

Appearance:

hawaii-dermatology-funny.jpg

Personality: He is humorous and lighthearted, warm and cheerful despite his withdrawn demeanor and almost eccentric behavior. He likes performing little card tricks and he always has sweets and little clockwork toys he gives at random. He's considerably popular because of his likable personality, but he's not good with being with many people, ending up miming and gesturing when in a crowd. He doesn't mind young people, though, in fact he's happier in their innocent company. He is considered a genius and is being closely watched. Despite the innocent looks and likes, he's devious and sharp.

History: He grew up in a life of comfort but early on aware of magic and its capabilities. His father and sister were both mages. His mother is a noble who simply supported them. When she died, the three of them wanted to bring her back, using magic. The sister was first to give up and accept the death, choosing to abandon magic and live as her mother did by marrying. His father acknowledged the death but chose to explore possibilities of resurrection. He however, became more interested in merging magic with steam power and clockwork. Combined with his father's studies, he developed a blueprint for a humanoid mechanism. It was around those days when he met Panne. She was trying to make a present for Stephine, and he was amazed. They met often as he helped her with her little inventions, secretly damaging them with magic so she will keep asking for help. When he found out that she was Xandre's sister and was against mages, he withdrew from her a little, instead designing his automaton to look like her.

Other: He's a bit into younger women, if you know what I mean. He's not a pedophile, he just has a specific type. After meeting Panne, he got obsessed with her, but doesn't stalk her.

Status
Not open for further replies.