Saving a Shadowed Dimension [Sign-Ups/OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cry akshuptidd

...omg guys I am so dumb.I'm sorreh Dx I've been busy and occupied lately and I haven't actually paid the site a visit for the past...idk,4-5 days...? Whatever,nobody cares about that part.

I swear I will get the IC posted some time tomorrow.If I don't get it posted by 6pm(Pacific Zone...I think o-o),please PM me and remind me.
Again,sorry for my stupidity x_x *stabs self a million times*

@Cry yes, wat he said.Umm, sorry for the weird spelling xD I never went so spelling school so I didn't know how to spell accepted o3o.

hehe its alright I dont know my gremmer and spelling. still.... been at it since kindergardern but still have problems with it

@Cry yes, wat he said.Umm, sorry for the weird spelling xD I never went so spelling school so I didn't know how to spell accepted o3o.
Let's not get into details of spelling with young miss Haruka-chan :P Also you wanted to post...the IC :3

@Kaldoro why thank you,senpai for reminding me...

Someone,please kill me now. am such a horrible admennn....GM....eghh... Q~Q
I know I've given so many excuses already,but currently I'm trying to meet a deadline tomorrow,and if I have time tonight,I'll post the IC.If I don't,I'm gonna ask someone *coughkaldorocough* to spam my message and remind me to post it tomorrow when I get home from school.

I haven't been on the site everyday like I used to because of that and some other reasons.

I ish so sorreh and I hope you guys are still interested >~<;

Shiz....just realized I also have to update the character list...*lets self die in the heat*

• Love
Reactions: Cry
I will spam the hell out of you!

• Love
Reactions: Cry
I think we still sorta needed more male character, but I'm unsure it's not my roleplay :P
I spammed @Haruka a lot and I hope I was annoying enough for a day~

Alright xD I will just spam her on kik anyways :P

She promised me to post after school, so look forwards to that :3

Mkay...now that my flipping research homework project thingy is out of the way for now,I shall now work on the IC~

Sankyuu to @Kaldoro for the spam and reminders~
I mean,just look at dis effort
Screenshot_2014_05_02_16_11_27.png

Hm...should've just left the name exposed *shot* oxo

But yeah xD

Anyways...I just finished updating the Character List thing after the first post and amg,it's a ratio of 7 girls to 2 guys.I kind of want to close the sign-ups now,since I don't think I would be able to handle a bunch of people...but at the same time I feel like we need at least one to three guys... x_x Ah well.

Reactions: Cry and Era47
Status
Not open for further replies.