Saving a Shadowed Dimension [Sign-Ups/OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I would actually like to join. My life will be comeing back by this sunday, and i want to throw it away. Far away... So far in fact that i never really find it.

*shot for forgetting to check this*

@Mei Kazama oh hey,it's Luka~ accepted :3

@driftingstar Of course it's alright.The more the merrier!Your form ish accepted~ oh,and welcome to Iwaku! Hope you're having a good time ^^

@St O'possum I'm not quite sure what you meant by that,but I'm kind of afraid to ask . .) Anyways,glad to hear that~ Feel free to post your form anytime ^^

As for a date on when this would start....um....I'm still not sure,but I would say maybe never next...week?Ooor when we get at least one to three more players before next week,hopefully at least one or two of them being male.And....yeaaa xD

Yay! Thanks for the green light, and the welcome! :)

Does this RP have a banner yet? Hopefully that'll help with people jumping in.

Oh, and are we starting before anybody (other than Akira of course) knows what's going on? In other words, have the characters made their wishes yet, or are we going to play that out? Just curious~

@driftingstar Yes, it already has a banner.A banner that was sloppily made by me. *shot*

And yes.I plan to start this out with the characters doing their everyday thing, going to school and stuff, and then...well, you'll see ;P

Name: Kou Inabuki

Oboro_Yumeshima.jpg

3200-1094658918.jpg

Crystal Color: Jade

Crystal Accessory: A Pin

Magic/Ability: Poison creation and control. Kou can create poisons at will. Allowing him to set traps, or hinder enemies in combat. The kind of poison he makes, and its potency is all up to him. However more potent, and/or deadly poisons, generally need more power. He can create a poison haze as well, but that requires significantly more power than merely poisoning an object. Conversely, Kou can also cure poison.
Weapon(s): Kou fights with small knives designed for throwing. With his power he can generally lace them with poison. However when it comes to close combat, Hand to Hand works best for him

Personality: Kou is a very intelligent boy. He Is generally alone though as he was hurt at a very small age, and still is. He doesn't let it show, but in truth he is rather bitter towards everyone. He can come across nice, but his thoughts are filled with hateful things to say. These thoughts tend to just stew inside him, festering becoming almost toxic(See what I did there?... Course you did) He never speaks his mind because he knows it will only make things worse, but at the same time it is very unhealthy. If someone were to release the toxic sludge inside, they would be bombarded with countless hurtful names, and venomous words, His extensive vocabulary does not help much either.

Backstory: When someone receives a wound, generally that wound will close, and then harden, making the same wound more difficult to recreate. However, if a wound is never allowed to heal, it only becomes more sensitive, until all feeling is lost. That is what happened to Kou. His father divorced his mother, then remarried. he won custody. However his step mother was never kind. He never knew why, but she despised him. Calling him ugly, and worthless. Her distaste for him was so strong that she would often order him to do difficult tasks around the house. When he finally talked back, he was punished severely.

School was not any better. Kids would always just pick on him, and he would talk back. They never liked that, so they beat him up. Unable to do anything, Kou spent all his time alone. These thoughts continued to flow through his head, only festering and becoming vile. His knowledge though seemed to flourish in the harsh acidic environment of his mind. Now he despises all, yet he puts up a happy facade for those who approach him. He fears confronting them

Wish: Kou wishes he could confront those who have caused him trouble throughout his life

Other:
-Kou actually really hates hating everyone. He would really like to like someone, but it is hard.
-He is fluent in German, English, Japanese, and Latin
-Nibelsnarfs

Last edited:
Name: Asura Vajra
Normal Appearance:
tumblr_m6k9kaa5PJ1qi4a7wo8_r3_250.png
Magical Girl/Boy Appearance:
tumblr_m9nix7vFC01ra8650o1_500.jpg
Crystal Color: Black and Gold
Crystal Accessory: Her crystal is on the back of her neck, almost surgically implanted in. She tends to rub it when she's annoyed or nervous.

Magic/Ability: Invisibility, The ability to jump in and out of shadows within a given area.

Weapon(s): Asura generally eschews weapons, but takes a particular zest in disarming and attacking people with their own weapons.

Personality: Asura is by all appearances a cold, pragmatic and harsh woman. She often espouses the belief that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Though for her mentors it was more like "What cannot kill you, will surely teach you your place."

Backstory: Asura is a human girl, abducted by the Shadow Demons as an infant and raised to be their spy and assassin.
It was she who injured Akira and was aiming to drag her back, kicking and screaming to her masters. It was supposed to be simple, and then she made a very stupid mistake. She spoke to Akira, if for no other reason than to make sure she hadn't bled out, unfortunately while she was used to being ordered or scolded, kindness, politeness was an alien thing for her, an opening her prey had taken full advantage of.
The blasted girl had tricked her, giving her a crystal and knocking her out, she escaped to the human world, her home world. Her masters were not amused, and after thoroughly 'disciplining' her they sent her out to the Human World. Her mission is to capture Akira, kill anyone protecting her and ready the way for human invasion.

Wish: To meet her biological parents, if only once. By and large, this wish is the main thing causing her to drag her feet when it comes to actually capturing Akira.

Other: She is ambivalent on the subject of her native world. Colorful and vibrant, Dirty and alive, it's nothing like her masters' stark and sterile world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll reserve this spot for when I get home and make the sheet!

OMG I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON AGHKGVDGKL *dies*

@St O'possum Akshuptidd. :V

@The TV Heads Cometh ooh,didn't see this coming.Accepted .w.

@Dip erm,well,okay xD

Dunno if I should start this tonight or tomorrow...mmh...ee xD

.:Character Sheet:.

Name: Rayna Geto

Normal Appearance:
5688-461141501.jpg

Her eyes are violet

Magical Girl/Boy Appearance: Her armor, The red color is Orange in her version and has two metal gloves instead of one. Her hair becomes long in her magic girl state/

Crystal Color: Orange

Crystal Accessory: ear ring

Magic/Ability: magnetism

Weapon(s): Axe that forms from a book mark

Personality: Rayna is Thick-skinned, valiant, Hot Headed, boyish, Violent, Zealous

Backstory: Rayna was born in Japan. Her mother a Native and Her father a Military solider shipped there. Her Mother was a prostitute that got pregnant from there encounters. Her father Pretended to take a liking to her mother and became a regular. Once she got to 7 months pregnant, He was ship off and he never attempted to tell her.

Her mother choose not to abort her baby, Rayna for the soul reason that it was to late. When she was born, She was plan to be put up for adoption but her grandmother stopped her mother for making that happen. She lived with her mother for 7 years and with her grand mother for 11 tel this date.

Her and her mother are not on the best of terms, Her mother have he own list of problems and accused Rayna of being the cause along with the father she never met. Her mother is one and off again addict. On drugs her mother is horrible but off she is more loving but it is to late for them in Rayna's eyes. She call her mother by her name.

She hold the same amount of hate for her nameless father and the American military for letting her father level her. She want to confront her father and learn why she didn't love her or her mother enough to bring them with them to America. She has now met a strange girl name Akira. She has made a deal with her to save a world and she will gain in return a perfect family, her Mother, Grandma, Dad and grandpa.

Wish: To have a perfect family

Other
  • She is a member of the girl softball team and captain.
  • She is a average level student
  • Her favorite food is a spicy Jingisukan, A Chinese dish.
  • Her hair is dyed white but her eyes are strangely violet.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if this is still open as well :o

cherry%20blossoms%20dress%20flowers%20long%20hair%20yosuga%20no%20sora%20gray%20eyes%20white%20hair%20kasugano%20sora%20anime%20girl_www.wall321.com_68.jpg
(last name, nickname, First-name)
Chi 'Yang' Hidan

Crystal Color: Sky blue and white

Crystal Accessory: its My small anime doll.

Magic/Ability:
  • Ability to fly
  • use somewhat winds at times (her wind does not work all the time)
Weapon(s):
  • bow and arrow
  • long sword
  • Daggers

Personality:
  • silent around people she does not know.
  • she sweet at times but you would not want to get on her bad side.
  • kind to people and animals

Backstory: Hidan has said past her mother passing was a hard thing for her and to have her father never home as well. the only part of Hidan's past that was nice was her Nana, a woman in her 40's she was taking care of her she was like a mother to Hidan. hidan meet her real grand daughter she was a nice lady. that was till that night. Hidan does not remember much of what happened that night but everyone wants to keep it that way. (ill make little flashy backys to that night because she rembering).

Wish: I wish for my friends wishes and dreams to come true.

Other:
  • she loves to dance mostly ballet​
  • she sings lullabies​
  • she plays piano​
  • and she loves cookies​
1055053-bigthumbnail.jpg
her dress is somewhat made with flowers and is up to her knees also her shows are like the flowers and make her look like she is wearing a ballet shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.