Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt rubbed the back of his head and looked at her, "What do you mean 'what am I doing?' I am standing here talking to you of course! What else would I be doing?" He smiled innocently, "You need to take a chill pill Lana seriously."

Last edited:
Again she rose her brows at him as she looked up him up and down. "Uh, huh. I'm the one who needs to take a chill pill? Please." Still, why did she get this feeling that he was beginning to hide something, at least from her. Had he done something before she came back to the house, other than train, that would get her upset, or was it because he had been training. Thinking of that... She wondered how hard he ended up pushing himself, how far he took his body to the limit. The thought left an unsettling feeling in the bit of her stomach. "So if you're just standing there, talking, why give me that look." She took a step towards her. "Why don't you move over then?"

Wyatt looked down at her and arched an eyebrow, "Why would you want me to move? I think I am perfectly happy standing right here. Geesh, did you take drugs or something before you got here? Seriously you are being silly." He continued to smile innocently. There was no one he wanted to move now.

"Because I think you're hiding something." She tried to lean over and see f there was anything behind his back, but she saw nothing, nor did she just see anything off around him either, other than Wyatt himself. That made Lana furrow her brows. "No, actually I know you're hiding something; you wouldn't be this defensive for no reason." Unless the drugs were beginning to take effect on him and they were just making him act weird again, like they had at the hospital. She doubted if they would give him something that strong to take though. "Maybe the drugs are beginning to effect you, so maybe it'd be best if you laid down or sat down." Again she took another step towards him, ready to have to drag him away if she had to, though she knew that he would ultimately be able to stop her; she wasn't nearly as strong as he was, but she would definitely try.

"Defensive who me? I am not being defensive." He continued giving her that innocent smile, " I dont need to sit or lay down I told you I am fine. I just wanna chill here. There is nothing wrong with that is there? Now cooommmee on let just talk like civilized people. Is there a guy you are secretly seeing or something? " at this point Wyatt was getting desperate and coming up with excuses not to move from that spot... and he knew soon his luck (or whatever you wanna call it) was running out.

"Yes, because denying that you're being defensive isn't you being defensive." She rolled her eyes. Geeze, this guy... Why did he serve to frustrate her so much, yet, even despite everything, she couldn't deny the amusement that her brought her either. Maybe not in this situation, or even from lately, but he could be pretty amusing when he wanted to be, when she wanted to be amused. She looked up at his face, at the innocent look that he was giving her. "What are you hiding, Wyatt? What are you trying to keep from me?" Believe it or not, her tone was actually calm, soft almost. She figured yelling would get her no where, wouldn't get him to answer her, but maybe if she was calm... "All I'm doing it trying to help you here, nothing more. Is there something so bad about that?"

Wyatt was surprised about how calm her voice was... he would have thought she would be yelling at him by now.... for a moment he actually concidered telling her what he was hiding... then quickly decided against it. Sure it was rare to hear Lana's voice soft and calm like this... but he wasnt falling for it. Wyatt tilted his head slightly, "Hiding something? What makes you think I am hiding something? I am not keeping anything from you."

The nearly serene look on her face faltered, the frown returning back. This wasn't working like she thought it would; her being this completely calm and rational about the situation, despite the fact that she desperately wanted to know. Oh, why was he being so persistent about this? "Oh, Wyatt! Why don't you just move?" She stomped her foot on the ground, growing tired of this little game they were playing with one another. "I know you are, stop denying it; you wouldn't have moved over here like you had if you weren't trying to hide something, so move." Now she was growing serious again. "What is so bad?" She looked at the ground, seeing that his foot was covering over something. She narrowed her eyes.

Wyatt held up his hands as if defending himself, "Look just calm down... I am not hiding anything. You know you dont need to yell.." he probably knew that just tellingher to calm down might make it worse... but he figured it was worth a shot.

"I'm not-!" She bit her lips, taking a step back, her brows twitching as she groaned. "Yelling, I'm not yelling." Okay, maybe she was a little, but not completely, not like she could, not like she has yelled at him before in the past. "I'm just frustrated that you won't tell me what's going on; what did you do? Just tell me, I won't get upset." She couldn't really promise that, but she'd try.

"Well... there is nothing going on... I swear I didnt do anything." Wyatt said. At this point he could tell Lana was furious now. He watched as she was throwing her own little fit and sighed... then he did something that he didnt even expect he would ever do. He touched her cheek then pulled her close, he leaned in and kisses her lips gently cutting her off in the middle of her sentence... as soon as
their lips made contact he felt sparks... damn... her lips were soft.

• Love
Reactions: Shelby
She was beginning to get tired of him saying the same thing, then again she was beginning to get tired of saying the same thing back to them. It was almost as if they were in an endless loop to see which of the two would crack and just leave the matter be first. Unfortunately, neither of them wanted to back down, neither wanted to let the other have the upper hand. To be honest, it almost reminded Lana of just how the two were with each other in general. Always going against each other, trying to one up, but then, sometimes, actually coming together and actually agreeing on things. It was weird, what ever kind of friendship they had, and she honestly didn't know what to think of it.

"You're lying Wyatt, I know-" Well, she definitely hadn't expected to be interrupted, especially not in that way. To have his lips pressed against hers, to have him silence her... Why were his lips so soft, so nice against hers? Whoa...

Her eyes closed in the slightest as she pressed her lips back against his, her body relaxing. What was she doing? As that realization seemed to dawn on her she pulled her lips away and backed up, her eyes blinking as she looked up at him, blushing deeply. "I-y-you... What was... That for?" She was surprised, shocked still, and there was still a tingling sensation jolting across her lips.

Reactions: Bryce
Wyatt was clearly just as surprised as she was that he did that... why did he do that? Out of all thw ways to calm her down why did he do that?... his lips still tingled... he never expected to like it that much...
He looked down at her... he didnt know how to respond to her question in all honesty, "Um... I... Too get you to cslm down I guess..."

She still didn't know what to make of the situation, nor did she really know how to respond either. It was so... Weird, to think that he just kissed her, to think that she actually kissed him back too, especially after just arguing with him. Either way, to calm it down? It had definitely worked. She couldn't help but self consciously she ended up licking her bottom lip before she quickly turned her head to look away. She had to get this blush to go down.

"You're just... Crazy. There are other way to get me to calm down." Then again, was she even upset about it? "You didn't have to do that."

Wyatt sighed and rubbed the back of his neck blushing slightly, "Yeah I know... Sorry about that. I just wasnt thinking alright?..." well it definetley did seem to work.... she has calmed down now... he even forgot about what they were arguing about because he slightly moved away from the spot which he was trying so hard to hide.

She didn't really... See a need for him to apologize, not for that, but she wasn't about to correct him about it. If she did, then wouldn't that make i seem as if she liked it, which she did, but did she really want him to know that? Not really, and she wasn't exactly sure why. "Right. Are you sure you just didn't want to kiss?" Why she was beginning to tease him, again she didn't know. This guy just made her do things she didn't understand sometimes...

She laughed before running a hand through her hair, her eyes sweeping over the floor. But she ended up doing a double take, her eyes blinking as they caught sight of a deep red spot on the floor. That looked like... Blood. "Wyatt, what is that?" She furrowed her brows, bending down so that she could get a better look at the spot. She turned to look up at the boy. "Is this blood?"

Immidiatly as soon as Lana's eyes were looking at the floor he knew she saw it and let out a sigh as she bent down to get a better look at it... busted... Oh well, no point in denying it now. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Yes! Yes it is blood alright?!... After training I went up the stairs just fine then I just... fell right there." He points to where the blood was at.

She honestly couldn't believe what she was hearing, that that had actually been his blood because he had been training. What if he really had hurt himself doing that, a lot worse then either of them thought. "And you weren't going to say anything about it?!" She stood up, giving him an incredulous look. "What the hell is wrong with you? What if you messed something up in you, what if you hurt your ribs again, or if there's internal bleeding going on?" This is why she didn't want him to train, why she didn't want him to take place in that tournament. "How can you pass that off as if it's nothing?" She pointed to the blood, scoffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.