Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt continued to hold his side... he figured she would bust him soone or later... but to be perfectly honest he prefered later. He lets out a painful sigh, " Is there a reason you came back or was it just to prove a point?..."

As much as she wanted to be completely upset with him, Lana couldn't do it, not with him holding his side the way he was, giving the painful intake of breath. She didn't understand why he did this to himself, why he put himself through this pain? He didn't need to do this to himself, and she just didn't understand why he didn't understand that. "You forgot your medication in my car." She held the bag up, showing it to him. "Figured you might want it, especially now." She looked up form up and down, shaking her head. "You need to stop doing this to yourself, you know that?" She felt like she had told him that a lot, but she couldn't help it. It was true. "You're not proving anything."

Wyatt let out a sigh as he took the bag away from her hand, "Thanks..." and then here we go. He figured she would get onto him about pushing himself. He rubbed the back of his head and looked at her with his icy blue eyes, "You know its impossible for me not to do it." He steps asde offering her to come inside, "You can come in if you want... but I want to take a shower real quick."

She snorted lightly before shaking her head, stepping into the house when he offered her to come in. There was no way she was leaving him alone again for at least an hour or two, not if he was going to continue to do this to himself. "It might be 'impossible' for you to stop, which is sure as hell isn't, but it's not impossible for you to seriously damage yourself permanently from doing that." She shot him a serious as she stepped more into the house, folding her arms over her chest. "But fine, take a shower; I can wait. And once you get out you're taking that pain medicine and you're going to rest."

Wyatt rolled his eyes at her, "Yes mother..." he said sarcastically and a little bit harsh... very not Wyatt like. He didnt know why he did that but with an irritated sigh he walked up the stair to his room to grab some clothes. He held onto the railing as he went up the stairs. He had a big house... his parents had alot of money because they were a CEO of a big buisness... Wyatt was never the type to brag about ilhis money... everyone knew that. He came back down the stairs and used the downstairs bathroom. He stripped off his clothes and got into the shower. It took about 10 minutes until he got out fully dressed. He walked into the living room and seen Lana was still there... figures...

She frowned at his tone, as well as his words. Well apparently she had struck a nerve with him, huh? She didn't know if she liked it though, like the fact that he was beginning to get upset with him, though, she guessed, in a way she could understand why. Who wanted someone prodding along behind them, trying to tell them what to do and how to live their life? No one, or at least not anyone Lana had known.

Rolling her eyes, she watched as he went up the stairs and then came back down with some clothes in his hand. She turned around then, taking a look at the house, having nearly forgotten what it looked like. It had been a while, after all, since she had been there, and it's not like she spent mass amounts of time here at once either. After a few minutes of just standing around, Lana decided to take a seat on the couch, leaning back against it as she waited for the boy to come out and when she heard his steps coming into the living room, she rose her brows at him. "Look, I'm not trying to get on your bad side or anything," she spoke, standing. "I'm just trying to make sure that you don't kill yourself. I figured it's the least I can do, but if you're going to be pissed at me then fine, be pissed. But you're still taking that medicine and you're not going to push yourself so hard." She hated sounding like this, as if she were making commands to him. This wasn't her, she didn't generally care what he did.

Wyatt let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair... he did feel like his earlier actions were uncalled for... but he also felt as if he didnt need anyone to watch over him.
He looks over at her, "Look its cute that you think I need a baby sitter and all..." wait... why did he use the word cute?, "But I dont need one. I am not going to kill myself and I am doing perfectly fine on my own... I had made it this far havent I?" When it comes to taking orders... Wyatt doesnt do too well in that department.

"I never said you needed a babysitter," she countered back, not really understanding why she was beginning to grow angry with him. Actually, no, she knew why; because he was refusing to listen to reason, and she knew that if she left him alone he would go right back to training, no matter what he said. "Oh yeah? And look at where 'making it this far' has landed you. You're in pain, Wyatt, and it's obvious to everyone except for yourself!" She stood up, growing more serious now. "I mean, can't you just listen to your body for once? If not listen to me, then listen to yourself. You might not want to admit it, you might not even want to do it, but you need to stop doing this to yourself. It's not good, and it sure as hell isn't healthy." No, she didn't know much about the human body and the things that went on inside it besides what she had been taught in school and what she just knew about herself, but she just knew, or had a feeling rather, that this wasn't healthy for him.

Wyatt walked over to her and looked down at her, he was nowonly an inch away from her, "Look just stop worrying alright? My health is no one elses buisness but my own. I dont see why now you are all of a sudden so worried about me..."

When he stepped closer to her, Lana didn't back down. She tilted her head to look up at him, giving him an incredulous look at his request. "Do you honestly expect me to stop worrying about your health, after everything that's happened to you in the past thing? After you saved me?" Now that she thought about it, that was probably the biggest factor in it; she felt like she had to care for him because he had cared enough about her to save her. He didn't have to do that, then again she didn't have to do this either.

"You made your health a little of my business when you decided to push me out of the way of that car. Like I said before, making sure that you don't hurt yourself further is, what I think, the least I can do after what you did for me." Still, she felt as if there was nothing she would ever be able to do to repay him back for that. Nothing probably ever would. "So you can either like it or not; after all, isn't it you who wanted to stay in my life?" She gave him a challenging look. Yeah, that's right, he was the one who said that they would continue to be in each other lives one way or another.

Wyatt really didnt know how to react for a moment. He grit his teeth for a moment then let out a sigh, " It is basically impossible fir us not to stay out of each others life alright? Besides... Just... shut up... I dont want anyone to watch over me...."

"My point exactly." She rested her god hand against her hip then, raising her brows as she looked at him. "It's impossible to stay out of each other's lives, so it'll be impossible for me to not worry about whether or not your killing yourself with training. Only seems right, right?" She knew what this was; him just being stubborn. Fine then, if he wanted to be stubborn, she could be that way right back. "And I'm not here to just watch over you. I just want to make sure that you're okay."

Wyatt expression softened a bit, his face returning back to its normal kind self, he let out a deep sigh, "I swear... I dont understand you sometimes."

She let a small chuckle out at his response, happy to see that he was beginning to relax and get back to his normal self. That was good; it was always weird when he was the one upset with her, and not the other way around. She figured she was always the irrational one out of the two. "Yeah well.. I don't really understand myself either." It was only then that she realized the closeness of their proximity, causing her to take a step back to give each other some space. "Or you." She turned around and started towards the kitchen, turning back to look at Wyatt. "Now come on, you need the medicine, now. Where'd you put them?"

Wyatt rubbed the back of his neck and went into the kitchem grabbing the brown bag from the counter, "Right here." He sighed... he really didnt want to... but at the same time he just wanted her to stop nagging him, "Fine... I will take it but I am not going to sleep." He opens the two bottle and grabs the two different pills he is suppose to take then pops them into his mouth. He sticks his tongue out to show that it was indeed in his mouth, "See?" And with that he swallows them dry.

"Yeah well, we'll just have to wait and see what the medication does to you and determine whether you'll eve be able to stay awake." She walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter, raising her brows as she waited for him to swallow the pills. And when he did, she smiled. "See, that wasn't so bad, right?" Turning her head back, she pushed herself from the counter and headed more into the kitchen, tapping her finger on her chin as she leaned up to open a few of the cabinets.

It took her a few tries, but when she finally found the glasses she reached and grabbed one down, having to stand on the tip of her toes, before she brought it down and closed the cabinet back up. She headed over to the sink and filled the cup with some water before walking back over to Wyatt and held the glass out to him. "Just to make sure that they actually go down. Just swallowing them dry doesn't seem right to me."

Wyatt gave her a look that said, 'you have got to be kidding me...' he sighed and grabbed the glass and took a small drink, "There, now no more nagging me alright? Geesh... you are worse then my mother." He gave her a slight smirk, "So are you happy now? Are you satified?"

She rose her brows at his look, but otherwise ignored it and didn't think too much of it. He had taken the water, he had taken the pills, and she was completely all right with that. At least they weren't arguing now, she figured, so that was a good thing. "Well I'm not necessarily happy about any of this happening, but I guess I'm satisfied for the moment." She gave a lazy shrug before leaning against the counter again. "At least you're listening to reason now, though I think I would have been at least a little happy had I not had to come here and see you holding onto your side the way you were." Speaking of that... "How is your side? Your ribs aren't bothering you too much, are they? Then again, if they are, then it's kinda your fault."

Of course Wyatt's side was bothering him... it hurt like hell especially when he fell... speaking of which... he glances over and notices a spot of blood in the area in which he fell in. He looks back over at Lana and gave her one of his usual happy and charming smile, she didnt seem to notice... good. Wyatt slowly backed up and blocked her view of the spot, "Oh it is fine... alot better than yesterday!" He laughed lightly.

She frowned. He was lying to her again, and she hated it so much. "When are you going to stop lying to me like I'm some type of idiot?" She scoffed at him, furrowing her brows as she watched him start to back up. Honestly, did he not think she knew he was hurting, maybe even more so than yesterday, which was actually a terrible thing. What if he messed something up with training? What if actually did injure himself further because of all of this?

But what was he doing right now? Lana's brows furrowed as she watched him back up, that laugh puzzling her. "What are you doing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.