Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt quickly looked at Lana and smiled, "Hey if he says anything I will hit him for ya. Dont worry it will only be for a few minutes I promise." He got out of the car and almost as soon as he shut the door Johnny came out. He had Black hair, green eyes and glass. He frowned at the sight his old time friend, "Dude... that car kicked your ass."
Wyatt laughed, "Yeah but I will get it next time." He says jokingly.
When Johnny sees Lana he narrowed his green eyes at her. Wyatt flicked his forehead. "OW! HEY!" Johnny rubbed his forehead.
Wyatt gave him a serious look, "Be nice. "
Johnny sighed, "Fine, fine. Come on in." He lead them inside.

That still wasn't making her feel any better about going to see Johnny, especially after thinking about the last time the two had a 'conversation' with each other. In all honest in ended up more with the two of them just screaming and yelling at each other, really for no reason, but that was just how the two were with each other. Didn't make any sense, and they didn't really like each other. Lana was completely fine with that too.

She stayed in a car for an extra minute after Wyatt got out the car, Johnny's body coming out of the house right after. And here she thought today was just supposed to be an easy day, to make sure that Wyatt didn't do anything to hurt himself any further, so that she wouldn't have to really think about much. She sat back in her seat before running her good hand through her hair, taking a deep breath before she finally allowed herself to get in the car. She caught the narrowed look the boy gave her, and before Wyatt could flick him she sneered in the boys direction.

And here she thought that they could at least be civil for one second. "Let's just make this quick," she said, walking into his house. "I'm sure you don't want me here anymore than I want to be here anyway." She crossed her arms over her chest, turning back to look at the two boys.

Johnny rolled his eyes and muttered, "Whatever b-"
Before he could finish his sentence Wyatt punched his arm.
"OW! You know even with your injuries that still hurts!" He says rubbing his arm. Wyatt and Johnny were complete opposites, even when it came to looks. While Wyatt was tall blonde, jockish (but he was also smart too) muscular and good looking Johnny wasnt all that tall, only about 4 inches taller than Lana, dark haired, geek and skinny.
Wyatt looked down at his friend, "Say sorry."
Johnny looked at her, frowned and quickly said, "Sorry..."
Wyatt smiled, "Good! Now what was it you wanted to show me?"
Johnny blinked, "Oh yeah!" He lead them to his lab top and he pulled up the survelliance footage. He pressed play and Wyatt immidiatly blocked Lana's way figuring she wouldnt want to see it. He was stunned to see his body basically get treated like it was some sort of rag doll..."Holy shit..."

Lana gave Johnny a sharp look, narrowing her eyes as she listened to his mouth. Oh, she wanted him to say it, to call her a bitch like she figured he would. She was kind of upset at Wyatt for stopping him from speaking, as well as for hitting him. She wanted to be the one to do it, but she figured he'd slip up at some point, whether it was now or sometime later on down the road. "Because you're really sorry about that. Yeah, right." Sarcasm dripped from her tone as she followed the two closer into the room, looking away instantly when he pulled up the video. Just the setting was enough to unsettle her stomach...

She closed her eyes, turning her back to them. She didn't want to see that, didn't want to relive that memory again. it was already ingrained in her mind enough, why look at it again. "Why are you showing that? Why bring that back up?"

Johnny rolled her eyes and spun his chair around so he can look at her, "BECAUSE I figured my friend would want to try to figure out who was trying to hit him." His voice was sharp.
Wyatt sighed, "Look they werent after me alright? They were obviously after Lana... just let the cops handle it. And stop getting snappy with Lana."
Johnny looked surprised then he chuckled, "You kinda starting to make yourself sound like you are her boyfriend man... just saying."
Ok... Wyatt didnt expect that at all. Wyatt actually blushed a little, "What?! Ugh... nevermind. Come on lets go Lana." And without really thinking he took her hand and walked out of there, "See you later Johnny." And with that they were out of there.

Last edited:
She scoffed, sending a glare directly at Johnny. "Oh, so you just took it upon yourself to show him the video, to show him what he looked like when the car crashed into him? Who wants to see themselves like that?" Lana pointed to the screen then, giving the boy an incredulous look. "What makes you think-" But she stopped, Wyatt interrupting her mid rant as he spoke to his friend, so much calmer than Lana had been. But his words made her stop. That driver going after her? But... Why?

She shook her head, drowning out the rest of the conversation the two were having with each other, but when Wyatt pulled her by the hand out of the house, she didn't protest against it. When they were finally outside she grit her teeth, her brows furrowed. "Why the hell are you friends with him? How can you deal with that idiot?" She pulled her hand from his grasp, riled up now, though her little rant about Johnny was not what was on her mind. Trying to go after her? No, he was wrong, that couldn't be it, Wyatt didn't know what he was talking about. Maybe the drugs from yesterday were still in his system. She just needed to yell about something to distract herself from that, and Johnny seemed to be the prime subject.

Wyatt stopped walking and looked down at her, "Look I understand that Johnny... Can be a little obnoxious but he isnt that bad of a guy... Lana try to calm down alright?" Hus words were kind and gentle unlike Johnny's.

"A little obnoxious? No, how about you try a lot." She rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest, wincing as she moved her injured wrist a bit too quickly but she pushed the feeling aside. She didn't understand that guy; didn't understand why he was the way he was, didn't understand why Wyatt hung out with him so much. They were literally night and day towards each other, so how did that work out? he guessed opposites really did attract, as weird as that was to put it, but still.

She did calm down though, after a few moments of just standing there, not looking at Wyatt, but just looking at her car. She stared at her reflection, her eyes lowering before she finally decided to speak again. "What makes you think they were after me? Who ever it was in that car." Completely different subject, she knew, and she wasn't even exactly sure that this was a better one to talk about, but she wanted to know why. She turned around to look at him then, having to look up a bit because of their difference in height.

Wyatt sighed, "Because the person who drove didnt even try to stop... he... or she just kept going, and pretty damn fast too. I dont know about you but my gut tells me I am right." He sighs and rubs the back of his head, "Look Lana I wouldnt worry about it alright." He gives her an encouraging smile, "I dont know maybe I am just being dumb. But either way I wont let anyone mess with you I promise." He winks then opens the passenger door of the car and gets in.

That still wasn't making any sense to her. Why would someone be after her, it's not like she had any enemies, not any that she knew of that is... But it's not like she had done anything to anyone, she didn't think anyone felt the need to want to get her back, especially to go as far as try to kill her? Well thanks for putting that worry thought into her mind...

She looked up in time to see the encouraging look that Wyatt shot her, but she couldn't mirror it back towards him, or even give him a smile. "Let's just hope your gut is wrong about it." She got into the car, giving the slightest bit of a smile at the wink but otherwise the smile dropped pretty quick. "So, to your house now?" She asked as she settled herself in the car, turning to look over at him.

Wyatt buckled up and nodded slightly, "Yup! I am ready to go home and just... chill." He had to think about his words carefully.

"What makes you think I'm actually going to believe that you're just going to go home and chill?" She questioned, raising her brows as she pulled the car from the drive and then headed down the road. She didn't need the directions to Wyatt's house, which Lana figured a bit odd, but she didn't question it. "Because you and chill are something that never goes in the same sentence."

Wyatt looks at her, "I mean it! I was just going to play video games or something." Of course he was lying... which is something he doesnt do very often. Wyatt smiled lightly.

"Uh, huh," she sounded, making a clicking noise a she continued to look down the road, the car going at a steady pace as they came closer and closer to their location. "Sure you are." Of course she knew he wasn't going to just sit around and do nothing, and of course he was lying to her about it. She wasn't at all surprised to be honest, but she still worried about his health. "I hope you know I still don't believe you." She stole a glance to the boy, smiling a little before turning her attention back to the road.

When she pulled up to his driveway she put the car in park and relaxed a little more in her seat. "Am I going to be able to trust that you won't hurt yourself, or am I going to have to personally watch you?" She rose her brows at him, tilting her head back.

He smiled lightly as he opened his car door, "Oh yeah you can trust me. Relax I dont need a babysitter.... Well, see ya around." He heads inside and grabs his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door. He goes in and quickly shut the door.

Trust him not to do anything? Yeah, Lana was really going to believe that. She rolled her eyes, but nevertheless she let him go and didn't follow after him. She did feel a little bad, however, about just letting him by his lonesome, with him being as injured as he was and everything. A sigh escaped her lips as she shook her head. No, he was right; he didn't need a babysitter, and she figured that she wouldn't be a very good one either, especially not with Wyatt. Besides, he was old enough to care for himself and he didn't need her to watch him.

Still... Would it really be right if she didn't make sure he was okay? "He's old enough to take care of himself. He'll be fine," she told herself as she rested her forehead against the steering wheel, groaning as she shook her head. A headache was beginning to form in her head. This was to much.

She straightened herself back up, then, and decided to head out the driveway and head on home. He could call her if he needed anything, and she could call him just to check on him, but she didn't want to seem like an overbearing mother, especially towards him. That didn't even seem right. She just figured she was worrying too much, and she hated it.

Reactions: Bryce
Wyatt sighed in relief.... he was happy that she didnt follow him... good now he coukd get some serious training done... he was already a day behind. Wyatt made his way to the downstairs bathroom and took off his shirt. It hurt like hell just doing those tiny movements. However he simply gritted his teeth and ignored it. He flipped the switcy and looked at his damaged body... sure he had an athletic and muscularbody but the dark purple bruise on his side way pretty distracting. He looked at it for a moment and lightly touched it. Pain shot throughout that area.
He took a deep breath and shook it off and grabbed some bandage wrap wrapping it around his body enough so that the bad side had better comfort and support. He then headed out of the bathroom and down into the basement... his training area. Going down the stairs was not an easy task. He held his side with one hand and the railing with the other. Once he got down the stairs he flipped a switch and took a look around and smirked... ok, now he could get serious. And with that he had begun his intense training:
Let me tell you it was not an easy task... but Wyatt managed to push himself through it no matter how bad the pain got he still kept going. He did every exercise imaginable.... it was intense, difficult and lets not forget difficult. But Wyatt simply shrugged off the pain. About an hour and a half later he was done, panting and sweating. His side throbbed in pain but he continued to ignore it. As he headed up the stairs it was alot more difficult. ... he almost fell afew times but luckily he was able to catch himself.... however once he finally got up the stairs and walked a few feet away from it he finally fell onto the hard kitchen floor on his bad side. Pain shot through out his body held his side, grit his teeth and groaned in pain.

She didn't go home, not instantly anyway, but she didn't feel like being confined in that house any longer. Her parents were probably home, and no doubt she would catch their worried glaces when ever they would turn and look her way. That was get highly annoying, and fairly quickly as well, and personally Lana didn't feel like having to deal with that. She hated being pitied, no matter in which from, and she did not need it from them. Then again, it's not like she didn't get it from anyone else either. It seemed when ever she went some place, take the shop she had went in for example, people were looking her, and she could hear their whispers. "Was the the one..." "I think so. The poor girl."

She would roll her eyes and groan before heading back to her car, like what she was doing right now, in the middle of the parking lot. Apparently more people than she had thought had seen the news, and it seemed to be the topic of the hour. A girl being saved by a boy from a rushing car down the street. Yup, definitely sounded like it came from a movie, or at least a book. But her life was not a book, nor was it a movie, and she didn't necessarily like the attention that the accident brought to her. Again, she just wanted to forget about it, but it seemed like the world wasn't going to let her. How irritating...

A sigh escaped her lips as she leaned her head back against the seat, a headache really beginning to thrum across her brain. Maybe she should head home, at least to get herself something for her headache, as well as the ache in her wrist. But when she finally decided that she would go home, she turned her head and looked down, furrowing her brows when she sat the white bag sitting on the floor of the passenger side. She leaned over and grabbed the bag, turning it over to read it only to realize that it was Wyatt's prescription. Of course he left it in the car. She needed to give it to him though, to make sure that he had it so that he could take it.

With that thought in mind the put the bag down before starting the car back up and heading back to the boy's house, telling herself that she was just going to drop off the medication and leave because, again, he had his own life, and she didn't need to continue to prod in it, no matter how worried she was about him, not that she wanted to admit it. When she pulled p to the house and grabbed the bag and headed up the front porch, ringing the doorbell and then knocking on the door, hoping to get his attention.

Wyatt suddenly heard the door bell and let out another groan while he was still on the ground... great now he needed to actually get up and get it. Wyatt yelled, "ONE MINUTE!!!" yelling hurt like hell to do... especially now. He rolled over to his good side and tried pushing himself up... which shot pain throughout his body. He grabbed onto a chair next to him and pulled himself up. He held his side and just stood there for a moment, trying to regain his composure. Once he did (well somewhat) he walked over to the door and opened it. He was surprised to see Lana. "Lana!... Hi..."

Tapping her food as she waited for the door to open, Lana's brows furrowed as she continued to stare at the door. Oh, he better not be training or doing anything extraneous, she thought, thought she only knew in the back of his mind that he probably was. To be honest, she figured one of the only ways to actually get him to stop doing something is if his legs or arms were broken, of it he was dead. Actually, him being dead would probably be the only way to stop him, but she didn't want to think about that. He'd almost lost his life already.

She perked her attention up when the door finally opened, a frown crossing her facial expression as she looked the boy up and down. "You've been training," she deadpanned, shaking her head as she sighed. "And don't deny it, I can tell." He looked to be in pain too, no matter how he tried to hide it. Besides, she could see the leavings of sweat across his body, obvious signs that he had not been just sitting around relaxing. "I thought I told you not to do that?" Then again, hadn't she expected him to?

Status
Not open for further replies.