1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
He saved her life. Despite the recent argument these two longtime friend/enemies had he still saved her from the car that was about to hit her. There friend/enemy relationship shifts to something else. Emotions emerge to the surface, have they been there all along? Or is it just because he saved her life?

~My Character Info~
Name: Wyatt William Andrews

Height: 5'12"

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular ( But not too muscular to where he looks like he is on steroids XD)

Personality: Tough, Kind, Creative, Smart, Caring, Protective, Funny, he is pretty outgoing and generally gets along with people. Although if you do mess with him or anyone he cares about you should watch it. He is respectful to women and is a rather honest guy. The only time he would ever lie is to protect the ones he cares about.

Looks: He is actually good looking guy. He has blonde-white hair which is slightly spiked, surprisingly bright blue eyes which a lot of people ask if his eye color is real, which it is. His eyes generally always have a gentle look to them, however that will change when he gets mad. He has an athletic/muscular body build since he des boxing. However he isn't too built to where he looks like he is on steroids. (Also check picture below :P)

Hobbies: Boxing, Baseball, Track, Drawing, Listening to music.

**Check Out the RP!: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/saved-your-life.72236/ **

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-23-22-19-49-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-23-22-19-49-1.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
i really like it but .. i have a cool teist to it iff you like to here

Waahh~ I'd love to do this with you, Eli (if you haven't found someone yet?)

Name: Emma Calliway

Height: 5' 7"

Body Type: Ectomorph

Personality: TBA ( I hope it's alright if I just reveal for the sake of making it more interesting and having better character development.)

Appearance:
female-portrait-photography-2.jpg

Hobbies: Photography, Soccer, Writing, Drawing, Cosplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.