Saved Your Life OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I caught it lol.

Just so you know I edited my post the same time you replied XD

Lol! K, well I'll reread and edit what is need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryce
I didn't change too much, but it all fits; still showing some balance of teamwork and defiance all rolled up into one eggroll.
And please forgive my misspellings. I've been posting on my phone and, at times, it really, REALLY hates me. I always return to my laptop to edit, but just so you know I'm not that bad of a typist. :)

Hey what if the guy that hit Wyatt was actually intentionally TRYING to hit Anne?! The guy that was trying to hit her could have been one of the coaches!

Ha! Nice fit. That works...and there can be more near misses that hesaves her from - hopefully without getting hurt all the time. She's end up in a guilt coma if that happens. LOL!

• Thank You
Reactions: Bryce
Dont worry that will be the only serious injury he gets :P. I dont plan on him getting hurt that much now XD.

I just thought of something, but don't know in the whole aspect of the story if it'll work. But, what if the owner of the Pharmaceutical company happens to be one that someone in Wyatt's family actually owns. The owner has no clue this is going on in their company, but when Wyatt gets involved, the coaches and their supplier realizes that they have to get rid of him too. So, they end up attacking them both.

If we go with that, them perhaps we can use it as a catalyst to cause Wyatt and Anne to fall apart again. Maybe, Anne finds something that connects Wyatt with the Pharmaceutical company. IDK.. just thinking... and posting....

Just letting you know, I will be fixing that hideous post of mine for Saved Your Life. It thought I was going to actually have time to post decently, but they had to leave and ended up hitting reply rather than just stepping away.

So, no worries. I might be cleared this weekend to fix it. Hopefully, but after the weekend I'll have a bit more time again.

Oh! I fixed the post. It's good to go now. Sorry for not telling ya! :)

Just wondering if you're still in this. It's about to fall to the graveyard, so I figured I should ask for good measure.
If so, no biggy. If you're still planning on working this one, then if it does go to the grave, we can revive it when ever you're ready. That's not a problem for me either. Just letting you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.