Saved [E-Fix]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

E-Claire

Original poster
On a south-London street, Ellie lay across a creaky wooden bench, resting. She'd had a long day trying to get work, and now she just wanted a break. Ellie slowly closed her eyes, succumbing to fatigue...until a large raindrop fell unto her nose. Seemingly out of no-where a full-scale rainstorm came. "Shit!" Ellie exclaimed in her annoyance. But to Ellie's misfortune, a gloomy passer-by didn't interrupt it that way. "Did you just call me a shit?" the gangster passing by growled at her, "I'm gonna have to smash your face in now, ya know?" Normally that gangster would have just carried on walking after giving a sharp retort, but today he was too depressed from getting dumped by his girlfriend. At that moment the gangster just felt like punching all his frustration out, and Ellie presented herself as an ideal punch-bag. Ellis sat up, and meekly threw back her protests, but the gangster just edged closer, and closer, full of threat.

Liam Rosen just got back from his studio, he's been up since 7 this morning. He was minding his business walking the streets of England, feeling the warmth of the sun. "Beautiful day." He said to himself as he walked with his hands in his pockets. He was waking for a good 45 mins til he felt a raindrop fell from the sky, Liam looked up at the sky then all of a sudden a full on shower came up the city. He just stood their annoyed a bit but kept walking. He didn't mind the ran, it soothed him, helped him think. He practiced in the rain. His parents put him through a load of fighting styles, and ever since then he always practiced in extreme weather. He walked as the rain slapped in his body, the clouds roared like a lion finishing off his prey, a struck of lightning soared across the dark grey clouds. He happened to see a guy stopping and looking at another person, the guy looked like a gangster. He shook his head and kept walking but stopped and watched a bit. The other person, seemed to look like another guy was trying to move away but he kept walking at him, his fists were clinched together. Liam knew what was about to happen, this male didn't seem like he could fight, he seemed a bit scared. So Liam walked across the street in front if cars and got to the other side and stood behind the gangster "I wouldn't do that if I was you, mate." He said just standing their and looked at the guy who was stepping away from the gangster. The gangster was taller then him. But that was good he didn't mind a challenge.

In the dark of the storm, a ray of light shone through. Before Ellie met her doom at the hands of the sullen gangster, a man with pale hair stepped between them. "I wouldn't do that if I was you, mate," the man warned, confidently standing up to the gangster, who was quite a bit taller than him. Even in the rain though, the man's muscle definition was obvious, leading Ellie to take confidence in hiding behind this man. "I'll just take you down first, mate," the cocky gangster retorted, starting to throw a punch at the man.

Liam sighed as the ganster said what he said and started to throw a punch. Liam stepped back as the man threw his blow and missed, Liam glkept stepping back as the man kept throwing. Liam finally fought back doing a three point combo on the man and dropped him to the ground. His fellow henchmen stepped up and tried to fight Liam. 'Six against 1? Hmmm...sounds inreresting.' He thought to himself. They came at him from all sides, but the met the same fate as the man but more brutal. He grabbed one of them and spun him around snapped his arm in half, the man screamed in pain but was knocked out with a blow to the face "Shut up." He said as he looked at the others. He took down two guys at the same time, snapping one guys leg and kicking one threw a window, knocking them both out. He got up and looked at the two men that stood but the third was missing. He looked around but the two came after him and Liam kicked one in the face and blocked the other ones punches catching his hand and twisting popping his shoulder out of place and kicked him in the stomach making him flip and kicked him in the face. He stood up and looked at the girl and was about to walk over til he heard a man run him and stab him in the back and ran him in the wall. Liam grew pissed. Liam pushed against the wall making them fall on their backs and Liam rolled over and picked the man up and slammed his head against the wall more than twice and threw him in with the rest of them. He pulled the knife out and stumbled a biy but ignored it. He walked over to the girl and looked at her. "You ok?" He said softly. (please do forgive me. I've been extrememly busy here in Tokyo. But I have more time now. I hope you are still interested in our RP as I still am.)

Status
Not open for further replies.