Save Me -§- Reserved to VincentSatoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilia followed him out of the diner and into the open street. She just followed him quietly, it was something she had done in years. Going from place to place, be everywhere, but remained quiet and just watched what happened. They had walked for only a few minutes turning to corners when they stopped in front of a building.

He locked up his bike and walked the stairs to a door on the second floor. "uh this one is mine.." he pulled out his keys and put them inside, feeling a tiny bit nervous. "sorry, I didn't know I was gonna have guests." He pushed open the door reviling a small apartment entrance. He walked inside the main room was a living room/kitchen and there was a bedroom and bathroom behind two doors. there was a desk in the corner with a computer on it. He motioned to the couch." you can sit here if you want, I'll look up that guy." He hit the power on his computer.

She just followed him, nodding. "No, it's alright," she smiled sweetly at him. She followed him through the door and smiled. The place was nice, different to what she was used to, but nice. She can smell his scent everywhere, and she was sure this was his territory. "Thank you," she told him and sat down.

HE loaded up a few search engines and typed in the name 'Albert Ginheim' he paused. "oh um would you like something to drink or..." he turned towards her remembering this was the first time he had had a girl... er fairy woman? in his room.

"No thank you," she smiled at him and looked at the bright screen before him. She was curious as to what it was, she stood up walking towards him. "Is this the online thing you speak off?"

He turned back to the screen and started weeding through searches, occasionally adding a new filter or word to a search."yes, it can answer pretty much any question... so long as you know what question to ask and where to look." His bright blue eyes lit up by the screen, he was staring intently at the screen so he didn't seem to notice how close she was getting to him.

She leaned down, her face just merely inches away from him. "She should have on like this on my world, it would be a good device to record everything," she stated and looked at the words popping out. "There, that's the name," she pointed at on. "Albert Ginheim, Lord of Yorkshire."

He froze her face next to his, he could smell her hair. it was earthy and floral, like a floral garden after a rain. he looked at her cheek so close to his, it looked soft. "UH it .. it uh.. It says he died along time ago...but..." a few clicks later. "it looks like he donated a large selection of artifacts and relics to a museum." a few more searches brought up the museum website "...Which opens in about 8 hours..." He trailed off unsure of what to say next... "I guess we have to wait for a while..."

Lilia straightened herself. "Perhaps we can wait on this one," she said. "Perhaps you should rest, I sense your strength wavering," she stated looking at him. "I know you gave your word to help but, you still need rest." She told him comfortingly, her smile sweet.

He blinked he was a little tired, and it had been kind of a crazy day. "But what about you?" he asked "I can't just let you sit here..." he paused and then asked curiously, "do you need sleep?" he quickly thought of them sharing a bed, just sleeping his arms wrapped around her soft warmth.... He froze and slowly looked at her hoping he hadn't thought that too loudly....

His thoughts screamed at his head, she blushed at the possibility, but she did not want to embarrass him, she could already feel he is starting to. "I would be just fine Christopher, I could go on without sleep for a day or two. You on the other hand, cannot." She simply stated. "I'll just sit right here, and wait, possibly read." Lilia returned to the couch and sat.

He saw her blush and looked away, blushing him self. "Ok then" he said quietly too embarrassed to argue. "um I'm gonna take a shower, and head to bed." he walked toward the bathroom and took a quick shower. He came out in sweatpants with a towel draped over his shoulders. He looked at the floor. "so if you need anything feel free to ask, I'll just be in here..." he slipped into his room and tossing the towel he laid down to sleep.

She sat back down on the couch, and just sat there, closing her eyes. Lilia was meditating, feeling more into the essence of the earth, to connect. It was hard, she wasn't near anything that depicts a natural connection to earth. Lilia opened her eyes and gave a sigh of frustration. She can barely maintain connection, and using her abilities weakens her. When Christopher came out of his room, she looked up. Lilia nodded to him, and smiled. When he returned to his room, she resumed her meditation, hoping to find connection. Hours passed, she she ended up, curled into a ball, asleep, on the sofa.

Chris, woke early. Why did I wake up early?... His eyes snapped open. Oh right shes just waiting for me. He quickly got dressed and exited his room freezing as he saw her. He walked careful over to check on her. Shes so pretty, sleeping peacefuly. He nodded as if making a decision then as an after thought he carefully draped a blanket over her. then looking looking at his phone to check the time he thought, Lucky... that organic market down the road should be open. He suck out of the apartment and returned several moments later with an assortment of organic breakfast goods.

Lilia woke up with a startle. She had a dream, a very startling dream. She looked aroubd and couldn't feel Christopher's presence. Her heart started to pound. Negative thoughts bombarded her head. Maye he was taken, maybe he'd left her. Dread started to fill her when she hears the door open. She turned around seeing Christopher with food from the market. Lilia immediately dashed towards him and enveloped him in a hug. "Thank the gods you are alright," she whispered in relief to him

He froze as she rushed him, and wrapped her soft arms around him. He blushed a bit as her sweet fragrance washed over him and the warmth from her soft arms seemed to mix with the warmth his face was feeling. "oh... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you, I should have left a note..." He took a breath in and smelled her again. he was a little uncomfortable, but he didn't exactly want to leave her embrace either. " I just wanted to get.... some stuff." He didn't want to admit he went out just for her benefit.

The closeness they have was something that warmed her very much. A comforting warmth she didn't expect to actually make. But she doesn't regret doing so. As the words registered in her head, she loosened her arms around him, and looked down to see he was carrying bags. "Oh, I'm sorry," she quickly stepped back. "Here let me help you," she motioned to get one of the bag from him.

He looked down as she loosened her arms from around him. His face fell a little, He was a little sad that she did. He held up a bag and nodded to the half counter separating the kitchen and living room. "I figured we could, have breakfast, before we leave for the museum?" He looked at her wondering what she would say...

Lilia placed the bag of food on the counter and turned to Christopher. "Breakfast? Uhm, sure, what should I prepare for us?" she asked him, smiling sweetly. Somehow she wanted to please him, a part of her wanted to. But a part of her, a prideful princess part, just wanted to show she could be independent. "What did you buy exactly?" she said, turning to rummage through the bag of goods on the counter.

He smiled as she took the bag, and his smile widened as she smiled, he couldn't help it, She had such a sweet smile. "Um I just got breakfast stuff eggs, bacon... um I managed to find blueberries and strawberries and kiwi... and they had walnuts. OH I got organic pancake makings... so..." he shrugged a little sheepishly. "a fruit bowl or fruit pancakes, maybe ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.