Save Me -§- Reserved to VincentSatoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilia breathed deeply and analyze what she has to say first. "First, humans tend to make things up as they forget their old memories. Yes I have wings, but no, I am not small. There is a lot of history between humans and faeries. Our wings shows power. The bigger the wings the more powerful you are, the smaller, the weaker. Also, color defines your position. Faeries who have one color in their wings, means they are of lower class. Those who have two ate of nobility. Faeries, such as myself, have three. My colors are Black, White and Gray." She paused. "Second, no there are many of my people, but I am the last of my bloodline. An heir if you must. I am chased by those who wants to steal the power of authority. Since I am the last of my kind, I hold the power to who leaves and who stays in power inside the court. I need you because you know more of your history that i do."

He paused for a moment, absorbing all the info she had said. then as she said the last bit he grimaced. "Now I wish I had paid more attention in history..."
He looked at her imagining her with monochrome wings... He shook his head and leaned in. "So what about this book thing, where is it and how can I help."

"East," she said. "Show me places where you put old relics and files." Lilia leaned on the table. "The book holds knowledge of power. The knowledge on how to use power to its full potential. It also contains clues on how to find a weapon where everything will either live or die. I need to get them."

Hum... this might not be too hard, just find the right museum or library, huh? He thought to him self. "wait, Did you say every thing will die? like all the people and plants and..." He took a big breath." You are not helping me keep from screaming in my head."

Lilia closed her eyes and tried to think of a much simpler explanation. But there is none. "Take my hand Christpoer," she said and laid her hands across the table. "Don't be hesitant, for I will not harm you." Lilia closed her eyes and concentrated. "Now, follow my instructions and don't ask questions. Close your eyes and picture nothing but blank images. Like a paper with no writing, just that, nothing." She connected with him, in his deeper thoughts, and connected her mind through his. The energy flowed from her hand through his and surrounded them both.

He reached out and took her hand. Closing his eyes he tried to clear his mind. after a few moments of trying he finally managed to make his mind a blank slate. He braced himself for what ever was about to happen.

The world outside their circle stopped, and faded. Everything was white as a cloud in a sunny day. Everything exist and disappears at the same time. "Before you open your eyes, pretend you are a child, a child, that, all those years ago, that believed in stories, and wished it was real and could live it." She released his hand from her grasp and opened her palm, and a gem floated on top of it. "Now, open your eyes Christopher," she whispered, as she opened her own eyes. "This time, I'll explain it to you, like how it was explained to me."

He listened to her voice, letting it echo with in his mind, Opening his mind to her suggestions. He felt like he was in a trance. He felt like a young child again, like anything was possible. He opened his eyes and looking at the gem floating over her hand. somewhere in the back of his head he thought. Hope no one notices the floating gem. He looked up at her eyes and waited for the explanation.

The gem shined bright like the sub before everythibg webt dark. "The creation of the earth was the most blessed gift to the faeries, our race had been the only one who had sustained life. My world, the faeries, lived alongside the human for many millenia, that is until the humans grew greedy if the gifts our kind had given them." Suddenly light started to dance aroubd and voices echo from a distant, and the sound of metals clashing the death lingered heavily aroubd them. "A war that lasted for many years had damaged both worlds. When all seems lost, the deities appeared and gave King Otelen a book filled with knowledge and a weapon that can ebd the war and bring peace to both world." Shadows of figures appear, with blinding light as her words was acted out by the shadows and light surrounding them. "After the war the portals was closed by a medalion with three replicas. The two was given to trusted servants of King Otelen. The humans remembered the war, the faeries and the magic. But as time passed the memories was reducedk meer bedtime stories. Both world living togeter in harmony without disturbing one another. That is until now."

He watched in amazement as the epic story unfolded before him. He tried to absorb all the information that was happening. "what happened, why now ?"

"I am Princess Lilia, heir of King Lenden, fifth generation from King Otelen's desc ndants. My throne was taken from me a day before my coronation. I am the last kf my bloodline, if I day there will be chaos. My enemies cannot take the crown without me abstaining and willingly give it to them." She looked him in the eye, her eyes turned pure silver, looking firm and hauntingly beautiful. Her voice was saddened but held with dignity nonetheless. "I am taken here, back to your world for the book and wepon given to King Otelen was taken from our world and is believed to have been taken here."

He looked at her terrible and amazing beauty. This was the most important thing he had ever been involved in. "oh good, so no pressure then. " he joked nervously. it was a lot to take in and she wanted HIM to help? " I think you had a bit of bad luck, you landed in front of the wrong guy..."

"No Christopher," she disagreed, shaking her head gently. "We don't believe in coincidences or anything of similar. It was not a mistake that you are the one who took me and offered help." She closed her hand and the light disappeared, but everything else seemed blank, like they are floating, the inside of the diner was nowhere to be seen, just black, and the two of them. "Everything happens for a reason, every decision made brings people together. There is a reason that you are brought to me, maybe to help me find the book and the weapon, or help me get back my kingdom. But I know, that fate did not just made our paths crossed each other. I can see it in your eyes Christopher, you believed we where once real, and the harsh world of the humans diminished that faith. Believe again Christopher, because I am real, what I said is real, and all those fairy tale stories you've heard before are real. Find the faith in you, that you once had Christoper."

He looked at her, he breathed in like he had been holding his breath, he couldn't remember if he had been.
"OK, How do I help then?" he asked having no doubt in what he had just seen. His eyes were shining as he looked at her, thinking of the adventure and danger that was probably going to happen now.

Lilia closed her hand, the gem disappeared, and they were once again back in the diner, seated, as if nothing had happened. "The only clue I have is a name, Albert Ginheim, he was the last human who had seen the book, we need to find where he is."

"hummm." He thought to him self, his blue eyes sliding upward. "We could look him up online... If all this happened a long time ago hes probably dead, but maybe we can find a descendant or something..."

She looked at him confused. "What is online Christopher, is it some sort of great library?" she asked. "Possibly. And yes, maybe his descendants must know where the book is."

He Frowned and then smiled. "Oh right, sorry Yes its like hum.. a magical collection of information." he thought for a bit, "Well the best way I can think of would be for us to go to my house and run some searches on my computer.

"Perhaps your territory would be safe for this discussion," she stated and stood up from her seat. "Can we arrive there fast? The quicker we move, the more information we can acquire."

He nodded and stood. "yes its not far from here as I come here all the time." he stood and walked to the front paying for the meal. then he opened the door and held it for her. Following after her he undid the lock on his bike. Making sure she was following him he started walking. as he did he quietly realized. This will be the first time I've had a girl in my room...

Status
Not open for further replies.