Save Me -§- Reserved to VincentSatoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Staring is rude," she answered. "And some of them looked at me with scrutiny. Like I'm a loon!" The last part was an exclamation. Not that she doesn't understand but that is the truth. "Good thing that this place we are going to have changing room. At least by then, I can blend in a little."

Lilia tilted her head a little, her gaze studying him intently. She needed to be careful. Humans don't know much about the book, and don't know how much powerful the weapon is.

"The book is full of knowledge and the weapon is very powerful," she explained. Not going to too much details. "The book and weapon was taken from our kind during the ancient times of the humans. They thought they can use it to conquer us, but they cannot use it without the noble blood of the two court."

She had a point, he thought. "If you don't want them to think you are a Loon, You should probably stop saying Loon so loudly." He
listened To her and then corrected her. "I said you could change in the bathroom not that they had a changing room." He didn't want her to be disappointed when there was no changing room.

As she described it, He wondered aloud "like actually powerful or like Knowledge is power, powerful?he was going to ask about her last statement but then he realized that they had reached Denny's. "Oh were here. HE locked up his bike again and opened the door, waving her inside.

Lilia just shrugged. If she get into it more, they'll probably just argue. "The knowledge in using the weapon is powerful," she cleared. When she realize that they were here, he waited for him before she stepped inside.

"Where is the place you talk about where I can change?" she asked. In all honest, she can change anywhere, as long as it's private where no ones can see what she does.

He pointed to a door with a little person in a dress on the door, "just through there, they should have a stall in there you can change in." He turned to the waitress she she walked over. "two please, a booth is fine" He followed the waitress to a booth and sat keeping an eye On the door so he could wave when she exited.

Lilia nodded and went to the door Christopher had pointed. She push it open seeing that there is no handle and stepped inside. Tiles, the room was full of tiles but she didn't complain. There are mirrors on the side and smaller doors on the other. She didn't bother entering the smaller doors, but just changed there outside.

She snapped her fingers, and silver dust appeared around her. Her black outfit, disappeared and was changed by the one they had bought earlier. The medallion hung on her neck, and her crown turned into a headband with the same stone on it. Lilia approached the mirror and snapped her fingers again, silver dust passing her face. Her dark makeup, turning into a much lighter shade. "I think this is enough," she said. She looked down on her boots, it's plain and fits to the dress. She didn't bother changing it.

Lilia stepped out and searched for Christopher, and saw him seated in one of the chairs. She strode towards him with a smile. "Thank you, I look much more like a human," she said as she sat across him, placing the bag of her old clothes beside her.

He saw the door open and he was ready to wave, but didn't as she stepped out. how did she get dressed so fast, that had to be a record. then his brain stopped, she looked different not just her clothes but her face also,It was brighter? he realized she was quite pretty, then managed to snap out of it before she reached the table. "you look nice" he said as she sat down.
He handed her the menu, "Are you hungry? "

"Thank you," she said with a small smile. She touched her hair, not sure if wearing the crown was alright. "Well, what do they serve here? As long as everything was made natural it would be fine with me." Lilia shrugged.

"My kind are very strict with diet, we cannot eat anything with chemicals or anything unnatural. It gives us illnesses, maybe even kill us," she said honestly.

his face fell a bit, he looked at the menu, doubting that most of them would meet those requirements. "Um..." he fianally found a salad that didn't have any additions and was labeled as organic, he didn't remember seeing before but he didn't look at salads usually. "you can try that... I should be fine." he really hoped it was.

When the waitress came, he got eggs and french toast with bacon. he decided to just get his water to drink, then he nodded to Lilia to order.

She can see the unsure look on his face. She can practically read it like an open book. Lilia smiled at his efforts in understanding. She looked at the menu and saw a description of some plain salad, but she perfectly doesn't eat none freshly picked greens and stored somewhere for some time. When a dainty waitress came by she looked up. "Do you have a bowl of fruits? And bread and butter?" she asked the lady. "Yep," the waitress simply replied. "Then I'll have those. And warm milk with vanilla." The waitress repeated both their orders and walked away.

Lilia returned her attention to Christopher. "So far, thank you," she spoke. "Thank you for actually understanding my position. I know this sounds weird, and that is understandable, but my diet and everything I am must always be natural."

He listened to her order then shrugged, hoping it was what she needed. He watched the waitress leave then turned to Lilia. "I'm trying to understand, still not getting it I guess" he tilted his head. "now what did you want to tell me you couldn't in the park?" he leaned in secretly, with out thinking about it.

Lilia waited for a moment, analyzing what she has to say and what she has to leave out. "Christopher, I am sure as a child you have heard of stories, trolls, faeries, werewolves and the like. Sadly, as an adult, you like most of the human race,have chosen to believe it. Some still remained the belief they exists." She explained, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Right now, pretend you are a child, pretend you didn't grow up to become a man like what you are now. Open your eyes to the reality of the fantasies, there are secrets..." She suddenly stopped when the waitress returned bringing their tray of food. Lilia just smiled at the woman as she laid down the bowl of fruits, a plate of sliced bread and butter and her juice.

"Eat first Christopher," she said as the waitress left. "Eat and after we can discuss." It wasn't a request but an order. She grew skeptical because its hard to believe everything she said. There are so much the humans had chosen to forget. She guessed she has to use glamour to help Christopher understand

He waited till after the waitress left then exclaimed, barley keeping his voice low. "Sure, because I'm gonna be able to eat quietly after hearing that lead up." He said, his mind reeling, if all that was true... Santa, fairies, Easter bunny...

He started eating numbly, his mind racing, on the possibilities. and she was a fairy, shouldn't she be smaller?. or was that part of stories wrong?. He was cutting, using his knife and fork but there was no french toast under it. He didn't even notice. where did it end? was peter pan real somewhere?

Lilia looked him, just looked at him and watched him. She cannot fault him from reacting like tha. She piced one of the sliced fruit from the bowl and ate, quietley, as she watched him. She looked down and notice his mind reacting on his action. You're cutting air Christopher," she stated.

"Blank you'e mind Christopher," she soothingly said. "Clear it first before you eat."

He looked down at his plate and then grinned sheepishly. "heh, sorry" He tried to calm his mind and eat but it was still alot to take in and he had so many questions. he decided to focus on eating, like he did on strokes when swimming, and it helped. He ate several pieces of french toast. He looked across to Lilia and wondered who , or what exactly she was.

Lilia's gaze just focused on her food. She's not keen to make eye contact when eating. "Don't think much Christopher," she told him, knowing he's looking at her. She took a bite of the bread, it wasn't freshly bake, she could tell, but it tasted alright for her. She smelled her juice, before drinking it. It was squeezed juice, but not freshly done so. Lilia just continued eating silently, and gracefully. It was rather animated on how she's doing it.

She looked up from her food, and looked at Christopher. She can tell he's trying to be calm, not thinking, but his mind was screaming thoughts back and forth her own head feels like exploding from all the words. Lilia just looked away and finished her fruits and bread.

He continued trying to focus on eating, finishing his french toast and starting on his eggs. The fact that she seemed to know what he was thinking... Oh crap, can she read minds, don't think about her! or how cute she is! realizing the futility of this exercise he sighed and returned to eating, avoiding all eye contact now. Hoping that he was wrong about her ability to hear what he was thinking.

"Thank you," she said to him with a smile. "My people always said gorgeous and beautiful, but never cute." Lilia wasn't teasing him. His mind practically screamed in panic. "Ask questions later if you're curious Christopher. I'm willing to answer."

She pushed away her bowl of fruit, feeling tad bit full. "That was a lovely dinner."

He froze. Shit. then realizing he had just said, or rather thought. he quickly said. "Sorry."
He was literally saying the word blank in his head over and over as he finished eating. Blankblankblankblank...
"yes it was." He said then hissed quietly. "could you please stop listening to my mind.

"That I cannot do," she said apologetically. "That's, well, I can't when you practically scream your thoughts out." Lilia shrugged. "I cant try and ignore, but, you had to stop screaming in your head." She smiled sweetly at him and wiped her lips with a napkin.

"Now on to business," she said. "What are you questions?"

Trying to think quietly, he spoke." OH where to begin... Um I thought you were supposed to be smaller, and have wings? Are there more of you here or is it like your the last one? Who is after you? why do you need me?..." he stoped realizing that he had asked several questions. I should give her some time to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.