2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
.Romance
.school types
.magical
. Ecchi
. Yuri
And a genre that isn't a modern times which would be futuristic or into the past.
Drama.
This man (my character) is having nightmares about monsters chasing him although the dreams always ends before hes actually killed in a later dream he discovers why he keeps having these dreams when his guardian angel(your character) reveals herself and explains what is going on and then later the demons start attacking him in real life disguised as people but its obvious that they want to hurt him and it causes him to run but he was cornered in a deadend alleyway and then the angel appears and kills the demons then she turned towards him and she then explains that she will be staying with him now that the demons are attacking him in real life

Partner must not care about post length at all

If you didn't get the idea from the story yes it is Angel x Human

I prefer to use anime pictures and prefer my partner to do the same

I prefer pm rp but im fine with forum rp

Still looking also besides being an angel the female character can be whatever she was before she became an angel but wings will still be there (you have the option to make her wings dissapear whenever she wants)

Sure and we'll go with pm rp but where would you like to start (from beginning of his first nightmare . when my character meets yours in his nightmare or at the part where she saves him in real life and declares that she will be staying with him

Always looking for partners here!

Also dont think my search is over when i find a partner ! I always like to rp with different people and people like to play different personalities so i will always look here

And if your interested in knowing this stuff here

I have a minor foot fetish (footjobs only no sucking toes or anything like that)

I think tsunderes are adorable

Im minorly afraid of yanderes but i do like them

Im horrible at fighting rps! So i will generally try to avoid them

My characters tend to have a dark past but its never obvious although here my character wont have a dark past

I prefer long term rps

I hate those who abandon rps without bothering to leave a message >.<

I prefer pm rp

I cant stand rape(means absolutely no rape at all!)

I like to play shy characters

Also before anyone ask i do like playing races other then human

Examples are:

Werewolf

Furry(where my character isnt human at all amd just has one form)

Elves

Vampires

Demons

Angels

Basically anything along those lines

Last edited:
Reactions: XMadnessLoverX
Also my character is gonna think for a while that he is in a dream and your character will have to convince him somehow that he isnt

Reactions: XMadnessLoverX
Still looking!

Always looking

Status
Not open for further replies.