2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
Hi, there! I'm a casual role-player who enjoys posting one to three paragraphs and is very chill about sentence structure and spelling :)

I usually post once or more a day, though the time I do so varies because of school. I am totally fine if you don't have time to respond for a few days or even months! I'll always be happy to hear from you!

Below are a few plots I've been itching to try out. If you have additional ideas, please let me know! :D

EDIT: I do not role-play smut (though kissing and hugging are fine). Thank you for understanding!

To Save a Fluffy Werewolf
Character A is either a human or a werewolf from a different pack. Character B is a werewolf. At some point, B runs into trouble and ends up injured or sick in some form, and then is found by/falls onto A's doorstep. Hopefully for B, A's reaction will be a kind one . . .

Crash Landing
Character A is a crew member in training, ready to board a space ship on its maiden voyage. Of course, A is paired with Character B, whom A despises for one reason or another. Then the ship crashes. The pair are forced to help each other as they desperately try to repair the ship (or the radio) to get off the dangerous planet they've landed on.

Pet Shop of Horrors?
Character A is purchasing a mystery pet (Character B) from a shady pet store or shelter. When it arrives home, however, they discover it isn't exactly . . . normal (may be a werewolf, shapeshifter, mutated animal, talking animal, etc.).

Last edited:
Oooooooh, I really like the first two!
Hooray! Do you have any preference as to which one we should start with? :D

I would be so excited to do Crash Landing with you.
Hello, hello! Thanks for stopping by! I'll send you a conversation and we can work out the details :D

Reactions: maxie-poo
Wow the third one sounds like so much fun! I would totally love to play the Character B, if you are still looking for someone! =^.^=

Wow the third one sounds like so much fun! I would totally love to play the Character B, if you are still looking for someone! =^.^=
Yes, yes! I'll send a conversation right over so we can work out further details. It's so nice to meet you! :)

If you're still looking, I'm rather interested in the first one - though I do have a few questions/concerns about things not stated in your ad. ^^ Shoot me a PM?

If you're still looking, I'm rather interested in the first one - though I do have a few questions/concerns about things not stated in your ad. ^^ Shoot me a PM?
Sent! Thanks for your interest! :D