3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
did anyone else look at the snapchat 'Sasquatch!' Story, and get disappointed that it had nothing to do with a mysterious hairy mountain creature?

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
Link please!

You can't link to snapchat o.o

• Thank You
Reactions: Brother Gabriel
Crap . . . well i just have to think of it *Thinks*

Doesn't snap chat auto delete posts?

How would we be able to look at it without actually getting it ourselves?

Doesn't snap chat auto delete posts?

How would we be able to look at it without actually getting it ourselves?
. . .

>start a topic about a snapchat thing
>only get replies from people who don't use snapchat
>???
>profit!

Snapchat does automatically delete snaps after you view them, and story snaps 24 hours after they were posted.

Snapchat also publishes collective stories that everyone gets since they're sent out by snapchat itself; one of them was titled 'Sasquach!' and I watched it expecting hairy mountain creature stuff and got concert snaps instead. I wondered if anyone else expected that story to be something else.

obvs to bobs people who don't have snapchat and therefore didn't see the story will not have a response on this topic :/

I ALSO DO NOT USE SNAPCHAT AND DEMAND FURTHER EXPLANATION AND LINKS. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THINGS THAT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO DUE TO MY DISINTEREST IN SNAPCHAT? FIX IT AND MAKE IT A NON-SNAPCHAT THING SO THAT I CAN TAKE PART IN IT TOO, YOU HORRIBLE PERSON.

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
did anyone else look at the snapchat 'Sasquatch!' Story, and get disappointed that it had nothing to do with a mysterious hairy mountain creature?
Dumb music festivals shouldn't name themselves after creatures don't exist, especially if other people don't know about the music festival and actually think they'll see a mythical creature in a Snapchat story.

Reactions: Minibit
I ALSO DO NOT USE SNAPCHAT AND DEMAND FURTHER EXPLANATION AND LINKS. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THINGS THAT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO DUE TO MY DISINTEREST IN SNAPCHAT? FIX IT AND MAKE IT A NON-SNAPCHAT THING SO THAT I CAN TAKE PART IN IT TOO, YOU HORRIBLE PERSON.
No. :)

I was more just asking *How* to look so I would know what's going on and be able to get involved. :/

Not go "ERMAGAWD! Something I don't know about! How could you! >:C ".

I was more just asking *How* to look so I would know what's going on and be able to get involved. :/

Snapchat sometimes makes certain events public, and people can post to a certain story that goes public, so that people who have Snapchat can see that story.

So, you have to have a Snapchat account to see Sasquatch... The dumb as fuck music festival, not the cool creature.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

Get snapchat lol

So getting the Aps, the only option? ;A;

Maybe if it was for big foot... but not for a random concert.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit and Gonzo
Status
Not open for further replies.