Sappy Romances & Other Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taichou

Original poster
tumblr_nnj8c26vb21u2bcamo1_500.gif

Hi, I'm Ness!

And this is my random plot/whatever post where I'm looking for really awesome people to roleplay with. A little bit about me to start off with is that, I'm an adult, well- 19 going on 20. I've been roleplaying for quite some time now, I can't pinpoint when exactly I started, but it has been a long time ago since then, and I can say that I have definitely grown in my writing. Um, well, I guess that is a nice vague introduction, on to the preferences?
1. I am a strictly anime picture user. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone who may be looking at this, but I just don't like the whole real people image when writing fiction. Not my style.
2. Male or Female, I can do it! No preference what so ever, if you have a preference on being female, I'll be the male. If you like being the male, then I'll be the female. Simple as that.
3. I'm comfortable with thread rp's, I keep better track with them than I do on private messaging. Hope you don't mind.
4. Post wise, what you'll see from me is about 3+ paragraphs. But, I usually tend to adapt and mimic what my partner gives in their post. Strictly no one-liners, no exceptions.
5. I really really like the whole process of plotting with partners. I find it the most fun. We get to know each other, what we want in our story, and get to taste each others interest when discussing. So please, come here with the interest of putting your two cents in, I love talking. (:
5 1/2. As you know, I am almost 20, therefore, all 18+ will be with 18+ no exceptions. I will usually offer 18+ scenes to partners that are right of age, but, if you are not of age, please, follow the grand rule!
6. Multiple characters, I can do that too! Let's talk about it first!
7. I'm a pretty slow poster. I'm just going to be blunt on that. It takes me an hour AT LEAST to get a post out there on the spot, and that is at my fastest. Usually, other than that, I try to push in a post as much as I can, and if I can't, I'll let you know.
8. Please have good grammar~
9. Life is a busy thing, well for me. It might not be the same for everyone, but I have college, a full-time job on the side, and homework after it all/in-between. Roleplaying is like my way to relax, and I love to do it, but there are times when I have to put it aside and get back to doing 'life things'. Which means hiatus's from time to time. Usually I'm good at letting my partner know, but sometimes I just can't even make it to my computer to let you know. So, expect apologies if I disappear for two days!
10. I don't really know how many partners I'll take it, but I'll post when I've close the search. Not only that, but I will post updates and what not throughout the searching process!

11. I'm nice! So, please don't be afraid of me and this big thread post ;u; !!!
Possible Ideas
* = Plot in the Process not Full Proof ( yet hohoho~ )
♥ = Kinda Craving ( Disclaimer : All the in depth plots I've posted are what I'm craving too! )

Cyborg Bounty Hunter X Lost Extraterrestrial [ [BCOLOR=transparent]♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀[/BCOLOR] ] *
Rebel Samurai X Stolen Princess [ [BCOLOR=transparent]♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀ [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Academy Witch X Academy Witch [ // ] * ♥[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rouge Vampire X Princess [ ♂ + ] (Victorian Times) *[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Zombie Apocalypse Survivalists [ ♂// + ♀// [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]][/BCOLOR]
Youkai Familiar X Priestess [ [BCOLOR=transparent]♂ + [/BCOLOR] ] (Kamisama Hajimemashita Based - Sue me) ♥
Ghost X Human [BCOLOR=transparent][ ♂// + ♀// [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]][/BCOLOR] *
Gangster Drop-Out X High Schooler [BCOLOR=transparent][ ♂// + ♀// [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]][/BCOLOR] *
Zodiac Gods [BCOLOR=transparent][ ♂// + ♀// [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]] (Based in a modern world)[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Suicidal X Death [ ♂// + ♀// ] * [/BCOLOR]

My In-Depth (?) Plots

The Girl From the Star |
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slice of Life Sci-fi Romance | ♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Boy x Alien Girl[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_npkrfdW4t71tqou9go1_500.gif

Mood Music

I don't know if it was the full moon, or the way I could see the stars lighting up in her eyes so intensely. . . But that night, I knew, when she said she wasn't from this planet. . . I believed her.

This is about a story of two kids in their prime of life growing up on an isolated island where everyone knew everybody and nothing was out of the ordinary. Where the story begins is, there was a meteor shower one night during a summer festival that celebrated the occasion once every 50 years. When the shower begins, it is tradition at that very moment, to make a wish.

What if you wished for something out of the ordinary that night? What if you wished for something that broke the simplicity of this little island?

What if your wish for a change in your life to happen, and it came true?

What would you do?

[Pm for plot information]

Primrose
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slice of Life Age-Gap Romance | ♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | Teacher x Student | Taken[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_nv3efitoYS1rjn69vo1_500.gif

Mood Music

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Bitter always follows the sweet, especially when it come to love." 〉[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Every flower has a meaning. The red rose means love, the magnolia means nobility, the daisy means innocence, and the violet means modesty. The small flower, that thrives and grows in the shade of every garden, small and delicate, but yet all the more beautiful, the primrose, although it means inconsistency, it also means that one person can't live without the other. A flower that goes unnoticed due to its petite and hidden beauty, but yet means so much. This flower revolves around a relationship that is taboo, a teacher and his new student. Although, the two have crossed paths before, assuming to never see one another again after their sudden and yet awkward first encounter, their fates have intertwined, with each other still yet on one another minds ever since then. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](I just want to say, sorry for the sappy cliche idea, I've just been really craving a deep teacher x student plot, not only that but, I really like age gap, although the gap shouldn't be too big on this one.)[/BCOLOR]

A Pure Love
[BCOLOR=transparent]Slice of Life Horror Romance | ♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Unexpected Psycho x Innocent [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]| +18[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_m5rb12tyQy1r5syyvo1_500.gif

Mood Music

Love is a beautiful thing, especially when two pure hearts unite as one. Muse A is your typical popular kid, good grades, good at sports, pretty good personality, and a good amount of friends to wrap it all up with a bow and to present to the world. Muse B is your cliche quiet girl, she isn't special in any shape or form, only someone who fades into the background of her class. She is the weird girl who always asks to be excused from class to go to the infirmary, who always sits by herself during lunch periods outside no matter the weather, she is the girl who reads random non-fiction books about philosophy of religion, outrageous conspiracy theories, and about crazy murder stories in her free time, no one pays attention to the girl that doesn't fit the standards of society, and no one knows about that girl either.

How Muse A & B's paths crossed, was purely fate, and unexpected. A simple encounter in the hall way, he said hello, and she said it back. Of course, Muse A gave the quiet outcast girl the benefit of the doubt, and decided to get to know her more, befriend the unsociable girl, and do her a favor to get accepted into a society that has turned their back on this poor innocent girl.

You could say, it works, but in the long run, maybe some things are meant to be left alone.

( SO, I've been craving a yandere kind of love for a long time, and this is a vague plot that I came up with, school setting, and kind of cliche, but if you're interested, lets collaborate a little to polish it a bit more? :) )

MORE WILL BE ADDED LATER, THIS IS ALL I GOT FOR NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Taichou, I am interested in your Rebel Samurai x Princess idea. Would you like for me to PM you about it?

Hi Taichou! The pairing of Suicidal x Death sounds very interesting. I would like to hear more about the plot. If it's not taken yet, can you pm me? Or may I?

Reactions: Taichou
Not going to lie the Zodiac Gods one caught my eye if you want give it a shoot

Your first and third plot as well as the Victorian vampire story have all intrigued me!

Gangster Drop-Out X High Schooler [BCOLOR=transparent] ♂// [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm actually not entirely sure of the high school part, but I can swing it. I'm curious as to what idea you have for it. =3 [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.