Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh... I just said I wish I had a phone," Shadow said. "I can't afford one yet but I'm trying to save up. Do you know how to use one?" Shadow asked, thinking of the obvious answer. She leant back into her chair and yawned. "So what do you do in this class?"

Hi! Mind if I 'jump in'?

Name: Jenna Cole Bianse
Year: 1st year, just arrived.
Appearance: anime girl perplexed.png

Jenna stared at the empty halls. Typical. she thought to herself, walking into a classroom and sitting towards the back. She sat, trying to be as unnoticed as possible. The teacher gave her a slight nod and used her eyes to say to her 'Welcome, Jenna. You're just on time.'. She continued with her lesson, and Jenna looked just like any other student, writing notes down and doodling on occasion.

((Don't mind at all. ^^))

Kimberly nearly burst out laughing when the girl revealed what she had said in the hallway. It was funny to her that she had been wondering all this time and it was something so simple. Getting herself back in check, she finally responded to the girl, "Yeah, it's super simple. I have an easier time using this thing than my own abilities." She was grinning as she held up her phone to show the girl. She proceeded to show her a few things quickly before the girl asked about the class. "Well, it's in the name. Some come here to learn new abilities, others to control theirs, and even some who are just fine tuning." She explained simply. "By the way, I'm Kimberly. This is my second year at this school, and my second year in this stupid class."

*((IMPORTANT: I just edited the second post on the first page.))*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenna almost gave a slight giggle when she heard 'stupid class' from somewhere. She looked around for who might've said that. There were too many people talking, so she couldn't win this case. Turning back to her normal prim and proper position, she kept taking notes and doodling.

Lyall was restless. He wasn't sure why he asked to spar so soon. He could hear people moving. Another thing Lyall noticed... was the light. It was all that was left that his black eyes could detect. He still saw only darkness, but his eyes could feel it's rays, It was like a... mosquito... buzzing in his ear... Lyall moved from his seat to one he felt was more in the shade, quickly and quietly. He put a hand on the side of his head for a moment, then rolled his sleeves back down and put his gloves back on. He wished he had a cloak with a hood, so that he sheild himself further.

Shadow smiled as she saw the phone. After learning a few important lessons, she heard someone giggle as Kimberly said "-stupid class." Turning her head to see where the noise came from, she gave up as she saw the entire class talking.
"Hush now students," the teacher said, entering the classroom, brushing dust from her clothing. The noise dimmed down to silence as the teacher continued talking
( Describe the teacher and what she says because I have no idea...)

Jenna thought she had sensed somebody taking a slight glance at her. Whilst watching the teacher, she saw a girl looking across the classroom. She decided not to look like a stalker and keep looking prim and proper. Just as the teacher was writing something on the board, her rose hair band fell to the ground, and she reached to grab it. Almost unnoticed, she returned to her normal position, re-doing her hair, just as a student came up, whispered to the teacher, and pointed at her. The teacher scolded the boy and told him to his seat. A sign of relief came upon Jenna's face as she kept looking like a goody two-shoes.

Seeing the boy point towards a girl nearby, she knew it must be her. From the lack of water her senses were dulling so it was harder to tell. Shadow put her hand up and asked to get a drink of water. Leaving the classroom, she drank the water straight for about a minute then re-entered the classroom feeling more energetic, her eyes brighter and mind sharper.

Jenna felt a little shy now that some people were staring, glaring, and shooting dirty looks at her. She stroked her hair, trying to avoid redness in the cheeks. Her hair was soft, and she could calm herself this way. After Jenna felt a bit more relaxed, she kept studying, making sure she didn't do anything stupid as to not draw more attention than she already has.

She glanced over to the girl trying not to blush. Catching eye contact, Shadow smiled as they both continued work.
@PierrePanda033

Jenna wanted to make things a little more, fun. She used telepathic magic to slowly lift a random girl's (whoever wants to own the pencil) pencil, making it nearly miss the teacher's head, and them coming back to where she had left it. Jenna let out a giggle whilst the rest of the class burst into laughter. Do not make eye contact with the teacher! she thought as she looked at her notebook, doodling the scene.

Shadow held back a smile as the teacher became enraged, threatening with detention to whoever did that. Shadow knew it was that other girl though. Grinning, she turned to see Kimberly laughing, and then quickly went back to work. A few minutes later, her sensitive ears picked up the silent noise of a mouse scratching inside the walls of the classroom. She focused her energy, and started to control it. Its weak mind fell for Shadow. Making the mouse sneak into the classroom, it then ran up to the teacher, ran onto her head and then she released it from its grip. Pretending to be gasp in surprise, she and the rest of the class started laughing

Jenna nodded, but unnotably, to the girl who had telepathically controlled the mouse. She then made the girl's hair rise a bit, then dropped it, trying to look like the rest of the class. She was unaware the girl knew she was the one causing the 'bad hair day'.

(gotta hit the hay)

Shadow put her hand up and said to the teacher, "Do you need any help?" as the teacher danced uncontrollably trying to escape the mouse. While quickly moving forward, she tugged the other girls hair, and then grabbed the mouse from the teachers head, opened the window and let it go. "Thank you, Shadow," the teacher said regaining her manner. "I am warning whoever did these actions, it can result into stripping of privileges, suspension and at worst being expelled. Please be calm as we continue our class without being 'disturbed' again." Shadow made her way back to her seat and patted her hair down, retying it. She winked at the girl you helped her annoy the teacher, and luckily become her supposedly goody two shoes

Carter looked up at the girl and bit his lip. "Well it might be unusual for people to steer clear of anyone else, but for me? It's the daily norm. Honestly, you'd be better off joining the rest of them. I'll only get you killed." Carter sighed and looked down to the ground avoiding eye contact with the girl. He wanted friends but just didn't want anyone to get hurt...

Desdemona looked among the students. She spotted a male and a female talking. "You two are the first ones to go." She pointed over to a small ring. "Step inside the ring."

Name: Azrael Delenix
Year: 2nd
Appearance:
wings-vocaloid-white-hatsune-miku-tie-red-eyes-white-hair-anime-girls-detached-sleeves_831689269.jpg

(Stands 5'7" and still growing)
Demon Form: (Offspring of Seth Nephilim)
kypj2dcho5wnlkysp6mg.jpg

Azrael walked down the hallway at a rather fast pace and tried to make her way towards her first class. She turned the corner and saw people running into the class and let out a sigh of relief. 'This is why I failed this last year... I am always so absent minded.. I forget what time it is!' she screamed inside of her head and ran into the room and tried to blend into the group. She caught the teachers eyes and she felt a cold surge through her. The teacher looked at her "Welcome Azrael.. Almost late again.. Do you need a watch?" she said to her. Azrael shook her head slowly "No... I just need to keep my head on my shoulders." She responded honestly.

She looked over to see a boy (carter) in the corner as she frowned a bit. Grabbing her book, she slowly made her way over to him as she sat next to him and smiled. "H-Hi..."

Just as Carter was about to walk out of the classroom a girl came over and sat next to him. He was surprised yet again. Why did these people care? He was a freak. it amazed him that anyone would want to talk to him. "uhh hi. I'm Car----" just as he was about to finish his sentence he was interrupted by the teacher stating that him and the first girl to approach him were to fight. Carter sighed and then stood up from his seat "Alright, I guess this was bound to happen eventually." Carter slipped off his Jacket and layed it in his chair. He then made his way slowly to the center with his hands in his pockets and his head down. "Oh uh, what happens if I uh kill her? Of course you're familiar with who I am and my race and we uh tend to kill whenever engaged in combat. So uh what should I do?" Most people didn't know this but Carter was extremely shy around others and incredibly awkwardly. Carter put his thumb against his mouth and bit down drawing black blood from his hand. It dripped onto the ground and Carter drew a symbol into the floor and slammed down on it with his hand. He raised his hand up off of the ground and as it rose, a spear rose from the circle as well. Carter grabbed the spear and spun it behind his back. As soon as the spear touched his hand he changed into a completely different person and gave over to the darkness. "Shall we dance?" He licked his lips and gave a hungry smile at everyone in the room. His eyes switched from their regular white to pitch black.

(Carters Spear)
1146297471555.JPG

Lyall heard a familiar voice tell two people to step into a ring, Lyall intently listened to their footsteps, hoping to hear the motion of a fighting style he could recognize, Lyall wanted to learn to fight while blinded so that he could protect himself in the harsh wilds of his homeland. Lyall heard a man challange the classroom and asked, almost without thinking. "Describe to me what you look like, I can not see."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.