Sandbox Prison RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cactush

Original poster
Anyone interested in a fun, sandbox style Prison RP? I didn't have a set idea aside from prisoners of all genders, shapes and sizes being piled together in one maximum security Prison. Fight, Torment, Be a good prisoner, or plot an escape from the prison. And if that's not your cup of tea, be a guard, you won't get a lot of respect from most inmates, but you have all the authority, and you can do with it what you wish.

If anyone is interested, and/or better yet, want to help organise it, or pitch an idea, leave a post.

I'm up for giving it a go. Since it's sandbox anyway, a set plot isn't necessary so that'll make organising it easier. I'd suggest having every character being a newcomer on the first day. Since sandbox is the kind of thing that'll fail very easily if you don't get started quickly, I recommend starting during the lunch period to skip the introductions of going to the cells and meeting people and what not, and just have them all start talking while sat at the same table.

Reactions: Garp
Good call, when/if this gets more interest I'll start preparing the finer details. I'd hate for all that effort to go to waste if this doesn't get enough interest to get it rolling.

"And the Warden sang, "C'mon somebody why don't you run. Ol' Red's itchin' to have a little fun. Get my lantern, get my gun. Red'll have you treed before the morning comes."

I thought those Blake Shelton lyrics were fitting. I'm game.

Sweet, how many more people should we settle for before we move on? 4? 6?

Since it's sandbox, you probably want more rather than less.

Ooooh, I'd most definitely join since I have a Prisoner charrie just waiting to be used~ ^^

Oh it's Kitsune again. Are you stalking me or are you just doing the weekly search for new things to sign up to?

Reactions: Kitsune
Maybe a bit of both~ [winkwink]

But, in all honesty, I was just looking for something new to sign up for ^^ Coincidentally, you happened to be here, too.

well, it's good to have you two, we just need more!!

this seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.