Sand and Oranges

B

Boss Frost

Original poster
Mountains Rise
Clouds that Darken the Day Sky
I sit, and cry.

The world isn't a bright place. It isn't a dark place either - it's a good even mix of the two. Like night and day, applied to everything. Children are like that, too. You don't think they have the capacity to see things as an adult... but really, they do. In fact, some see life better than an adult would. Some remain innocent, acting on what they want to believe... living in a world of their own fantasy. Most people forget that in legends, the legendary folks in the stories were once children. They had to grow... in some cases, they were forced to grow.

That isn't to say that their life lacked laughter, or friendship. Perhaps that's why they got together as companions when they grew older. It's possible that some of them might die before that happens. It's sad, but... the world isn't a bright place. It isn't a dark place, either...

---
I don't want a big group for this. The idea is to take a handful of children, and - over the course of a few games - have them grow into something legendary. This is a "legacy" game... where there will be time-skips as your characters grow older and more powerful. Eventually, you might even play as their children, or see another player so the same! This isn't a first-come-first-serve. I'm going to take a close look at your characters and decide based on your backstory and character's personality. Since you'll be starting out very weak, it's more about the roleplay. If I see enough interest in this NOT being a D&D game, then I'll change it. Otherwise...

Character Generation:
Game System: Pathfinder.
Level 1. I will suspend disbelief for a little while - your character may be of any class, even though they really shouldn't.
Array: 12, 11, 11, 10, 10, 8.
Starting Money: 30gp.
Starting Age Category: Young. You'll be Small sized.
Game World: Homebrew as we go. We'll work on the world together!
Side-Note: Besides the D&D stuff, the more detail on your character, the better the chance it'll be accepted.

Name: Atlas
Race: Catfolk
Class: Mighty Godling
Favored Class: Mighty Godling
Level: 1

[SPOILI]Str: 13 | +1
Dex: 12 | +1
Con: 11 | +0
Int: 10 | +0
Wis: 8 | -1
Cha: 10 | +0

HP: 13
BAB: +1
AC: 15 | 10 | 1 | 2 | 2
Fort: +2 | 2 | 0 | 0
Ref: +3 | 2 | 1 | 0
Will: -1 | 0 | -1 | 0

Feats:
- Combat Reflexes: You may make a number of additional attacks of opportunity per round equal to your Dexterity bonus. With this feat, you may also make attacks of opportunity while flat-footed.

Racial:
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: Catfolk are agile and amiable, but they are known
for their lack of common sense and self-control.
- Low-Light Vision: In dim light, catfolk can see twice as far as humans.
- Cat's Luck: Once per day when a catfolk makes a Reflex saving throw, it can roll the saving throw
twice and take the better result. It must decide to use this ability before the saving throw is attempted.
- Sprinter: A catfolk gains a 10-foot racial bonus to its speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions
- Natural Hunter: Catfolk receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks.
- Languages: Catfolk speak Catfolk and Common. A catfolk who has a high Intelligence score can choose
from the following bonus languages: Elven, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, and Sylvan.

Class Abilities:
- Lineage Domain: Strength.
*Granted Powers: Strength Surge (Sp): As a standard action, you can touch a creature to give it great strength.
For 1 round, the target gains an enhancement bonus equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum +1) to melee attacks,
combat maneuver checks that rely on Strength, Strength-based skills, and Strength checks. You can use this ability
a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Traits:
- Courageous (Combat Trait): You gain a +2 trait bonus on Saving Throws against fear effects.
- Iron Liver (Equipment Trait): You gain a +2 trait bonus on Fortitude saves against poison and drugs, and a +4
trait bonus on Fortitude saves to avoid the effects of alcohol.

Skills:
Acrobatics: +5 | 1 | 1 | 3
Swim: +5 | 1 | 1 | 3
----
Perception: +1 | -1 | 0 | 2
Stealth: +3 | 1 | 0 | 2
Survival: +1 | -1 | 0 | 2

Equipment: 3 gold
Uncle's Wood Chopping Axe (Small Battleaxe): 1d6 damage, x3 critical, 3lbs.
Heavy Wooden Shield (Small): +2 AC bonus, -2 Armor Check Penalty, 5lbs.
Leather Armor (Small): +2 AC bonus, +6 Max Dex, 0 Armor Check Penalty. 7 1/2lbs.

[/SPOILI]
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 101lbs.
Hair/Fur Color: Brown/Tan with brown markings.
Eye Color: Yellow.

Appearance:
Tall for his age and possessed of an athletic body, he'd be a little heartbreaker if he was around other catfolk. As it stands, few find the feline traits of Atlas very appealing - in fact, it makes most squeamish, like there's a monster in the village. Wide eyes and a wider grin marks him, as if he could care less what other people think (as true a statement as any). He has the ears of a lynx, though his body is more like a mountain lion's. Blotches of brown match that of a domestic tabby cat. He wears his hair long, with several braids.

Backstory:
The night after a storm, a one of the village's fisherman witnessed a flock of seagulls in the distance. The curious man paddled his boat closer, to find a man clinging to a piece of flotsam and a crying child... though neither were human. Both had coats of fur, damp from the ocean, and the heads of cats. The fisherman stared, stunned at the revelation, enough for the feline man to look at him. In broken common, the man begged the fisherman to take care of his son, Ahltus, handing the crying child to the fisherman. The feline man offered a faint smile, resting his head on the flotsam... before he allowed himself to die, sinking to the bottom of the sea.

The village was surprised to see the man come home with more than just fish, though the feline child wasn't met with a lot of enthusiasm. A man of his word, the single fisherman began took care of the child... who grew quickly into a strong young man, athletic and curious... he quickly established himself as a hunter, enthusiastically hunting vermin and grabbing at fish with his bare hands. The fisherman was proud to have raised the child, though was worried about the growing child's nature as a being...

Favorite Food: Wild Boar.
Favorite Color: Green!
Life-Goals: "I'm going to explore the whole island, then I'm going to eat a wild boar that I hunted myself!"
Fears: Deep water and anything with tentacles, not that he'd run from either.
Theme Song: "Life is a Highway", Rascal Flatts.

Name: Maikenn Reagg
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'
Weight: 120lbs (Burly)
Class: Cleric
Deity: Shelyn
Domain: Charm and Good
Stats:

STR 11 0

DEX 8 -1

CON 10 0

INT 10 0

WIS 11 0

CHA 14 2

8HP
BAB: 0

Saving Throws:
+2+0+2

<tbody>
</tbody>

Traits: Sacred Touch: You were exposed to a potent source of positive energy as a child, perhaps by being born under the right cosmic sign, or maybe because one of your parents was a gifted healer. As a standard action, you may automatically stabilize a dying creature merely by touching it.

Resilient: Growing up in a poor neighborhood or in the unforgiving wilds often forced you to subsist on food and water from doubtful sources. You've built up your mettle as a result, and gain a +1 trait bonus on Fortitude saves.

Class Skillls:Appraise (Int) 0, Craft (Int) 0, Diplomacy (Cha) 2, Heal (Wis) 3, Knowledge (arcana) (Int) 0, Knowledge (history) (Int) 0, Knowledge (nobility) (Int) 0,Knowledge (planes) (Int) 0, Knowledge (religion) (Int) 0, Linguistics (Int) 0, Profession (Wis) 0, Sense Motive (Wis) 0, and Spellcraft (Int) 0.

Equipment: Makeshift Glaive (Crafted):
1d10×310 lbs.Sreach

<tbody>
</tbody>
Hide Armor
+4+4–320%20 ft.15 ft.25 lbs.

<tbody>
</tbody>
Shelyn pendant

Feat: Battle Cleric - Allows to Channel Healing energy as a free action.
Persuasive - 2 to Diplomancy and Intimidate Checks

Personality: Maik likes to be the center of attention. Fortunately, he counter balances that flaw with kindness and loyalty. The future cleric is rather outgoing and charming. Maik is fond of using manners. Though sometimes mischievous, Maik always apologizes those he hurts. Overall, Maik is a good kid.

Background: Maikenn is the youngest of 6. He often scratched and clawed his way above, just to be noticed. The father is a traveling bard, whom is never really home. The only time you see him is when there is no coin to be made. Still a good man who tries. His mother is a Priestess of Shelyn. For the most part, she just let her children run free. Though when they needed it, she offered a hand of love and/or discipline.

He lived within a cluster of villages along the Saturn River (also referred to as The River of Life). It is the river rumored to birth a ancient local hero named Augustana. Maik's particular village was named after this hero as well. Being trading post, it was small but very on the rise.

From a young age he showed a talent for helping and diplomacy. It would usually be him to make peace between siblings. Maik was also the boy who inspired other to do things. His mother noticed this and brought him to the dusty chapel often. Soon enough, his mother began to teach him divine magic and fighting. By his current age, he possessed the same skill of that of a rookie cleric.

Only time can tell what will happen.

Interested. WIll be busy with work until after Super Bowl, though. I work at a grocery store near downtown Indy.

Been wanting to get back into Pathfinder.

BTW, got a link for a Pathfinder character builder? I'm thinking of doing a sorcerer.

Name: Sige
Race: Dhampir
Class: Sorcerer

Favored Class: Sorcerer
Height: 5'1
Weight: 90lbs

STR: 8 (-1)
DEX: 12 (+1)
CON: 8 (-1)
INT: 11 (+0)
WIS: 11 (+0)
CHA: 14 (+2)

HP:6
BAB: +0
AC: 11
Spells/Day: 3

Fort: -1|0|0|-1
Ref: 1|0|0|1
Will: 2|2|0|0

Feats:

Self-Sufficient
Eschew Materials

Racial:

+2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, –2 Constitution. Dhampirs are fast and seductive, but closer to death than most mortals.
Senses: darkvision (60 feet), low-light vision.
Racial Skill Bonuses: +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Perception checks.
Immunities/Saving Throw Bonuses: Saving Throw Bonuses: +2 racial bonus against disease and mind-affecting effects.
Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities: Light Sensitivity.
Negative Energy Affinity: Dhampirs are alive, but react to positive and negative energy as if undead—positive energy harms it and negative energy heals it.
Spell-Like Abilities: detect undead 3/day (caster level equals the dhampir’s class level.)
Resist Level Drain: A dhampir takes no penalties from energy draining effects, though he can still be killed if he accrues more negative levels then he has Hit Dice. After 24 hours, any negative levels a dhampir takes are removed without the need for an additional saving throw.
Languages: Dhampirs begin play speaking Common. Those with high Intelligence can choose any language as a bonus language (except druidic and other secret languages).

Class Abilities:

Weapon Proficiency: Simple.

The Blood Is the Life (Su): At 1st level, you can gain sustenance from the blood of the recently dead. As a standard action, you can drink the blood of a creature that died within the past minute. The creature must be corporeal, must be at least the same size as you, and must have blood. This ability heals you 1d6 hit points and nourishes you as if you’d had a full meal. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.

Traits:

Focused Mind (Magic Trait): +2 to concentration checks

Improvisational Equipment (Equipment trait): Removes improvisational penalty. (GM's call if item it suitable to the task)

Spells:

Level 0
Acid Splash
Spark
Mage Hand
Prestidgitation

Level 1
Mage Armor
Magic Missile

Skills:

Bluff: +3|1|2
Intimidate: +3|1|0|2

Equipment: 5.8 gp

Backpack (2lbs)
Bedroll (5lbs)
Compass
waterskin (4lbs)
rope, hemp
grappling hook 4lbs
Goggles, Smoked

Background

Sige's father and mother were adventurers, traveling the world in search of wealth and adventure. Many knew their names as good travelers and many a child was names after them. But their own child, when they fell deeply in love was cursed. One of the undead vampires who they had angered in their travels heard of Sithil's pregnancy and attacked them in the dead of night and Sithril was turned by the creature and stolen.

Perry heartbroken caught up to her months later and saw the monster she had become and the sickly babe, tainted with the curse of undeath but still alive attacked her and even though he held her at his mercy could not kill her. Instead he took their son and fled to the island to hide and gave up his adventuring ways to raise his son. And later had a daughter. (see dawn's sheet for continuation)

Appearance:

Thin and sickly Sige is often passed off as just that, a pale unwell child and it takes a better look and knowing what to look for (not easy due to the dark goggles he wears over his eyes during the daytime) to tell hes the child of an undead creature. His lips are often curved into a grin even when theres nothing to grin about and his dark hair (when he doesn't have his hood up) is always tucked behind his subtly pointed ears.

Favorite Food: Only blood really satisfies.
Favorite Color: Deep red, he vaguely remembers his undead mother's eyes being that colour.
Life-Goals: He would like to meet his mother, though he never talks about it.
Fears: Becoming a fully undead monster or that his mother is a bestial monster.
Loves: Explosions... walking the forest at night when he doesn't have to wear his goggles. The moon. And of course his little sister.

Stole my idea...oh well. *thinks up something else*

Would a Fetchling be ok to play?

Maik looks good! Totally approved!

Sige is missing the non-D&D details... Appearance, Backstory, and the little things that'll make the character a real 'character' in the game. /nod

TnT, feel free to make a character, though I intend this to be a small party of five. So you'll probably be backup if someone else drops out.

Rules Alteration: I was thinking, Initiative seems to be a real problem on the Iwaku server D&D games. So I've come up with an alternative method.

- Hero vs. Enemy Initative rules -

I will roll a d20 for both sides, modified by the sum of your dexterity modifiers and any bonuses to the initiative. Whichever side wins, goes first. There is no order to the attacking side - if it's the Hero side's turn, feel free to post for your turn whenever you get the chance.

*Looks at his own set of black dice that kind of look awesome coal.*

Ok. v.v

Heh. You wouldn't be rolling real-life dice anyway. Too easy to fib with those. We'll be using the Dicebox, which was so nicely installed just for this reason.

Or, alternatively, I can roll and tell you the results of things like Perception checks, I.E. ("Maik and Sige succeed in seeing the bandit, Atlas does not") so that you can just post your thing. I'd still put the results of the rolls down, but having me do the rolls in the DM-post might make things a little more streamlined, and let you guys focus on the roleplaying aspect of things.

Some people like doing their own rolls, which is cool as well.

I do like the streamline idea. However, I do wish I could be trusted enough to not lie about rolls. I mean that in general, not towards you. xD

Name: Nayel "Nail" Chojiru
(pronounced nye-el, Nye as in Bill Nye)
Race: Kitsune
Class: Gunslinger
Favored Class: Gunslinger

Str: 08 | -1
Dex: 13 | +1
Con: 11 | +0
Int: 10 | +0
Wis: 12 | +1

HP: 10
BAB: +1
Init: +3
AC: 13|10|2|1
Fort: +2|2|0|0
Ref: +4|2|1|1
Will: +1|0|1|0

Feats:
-Gunsmithing
-Extra Grit

Racial:
-Ability Scores: Kitsune are agile and companionable, but tend to be physically weak. They have the following ability score adjustments: +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, –2 Strength.
-Size: Kitsune are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
-Speed: Kitsune have a base speed of 30 feet.
-Senses: Kitsune have low-light vision (they can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.)
-
Change Shape (Su)
A kitsune can assume the appearance of a single human form of the same sex—this form is static, and cannot be changed each time the kitsune assumes this form. A kitsune in human form cannot make its bite attack, but gains a +10 racial bonus on Disguise checks made to appear human. Changing from human to kitsune shape is a standard action. This ability otherwise functions as alter self, save that the kitsune does not adjust its ability scores.

Agile (Ex)
Kitsune receive a +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics checks.

Kitsune Feats
Kitsune can select any of the following special racial feats:
Fox Shape
Swift Kitsune Shapechanger
Vulpine Pounce (Combat)

Kitsune Magic (Ex/Sp)
Kitsune add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against enchantment spells that they cast. Kitsune with a Charisma score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like ability: 3/day—dancing lights.

Natural Weapon (Ex)
A kitsune has a bite attack in its natural form. This bite does a base of 1d4 points of damage on a hit. This is a primary attack, or a secondary attack if the kitsune wields a manufactured weapon.
-Languages: Kitsune begin play speaking Tien and Senzar. Kitsune with high Intelligence scores can choose bonus languages from the following: any human tongue, Aklo, Celestial, Elven, Gnome, Nagaji, Samsaran, Sylvan, Tengu, and Wayang.

Class Abilities:
-Deeds
--Deadeye
--Gunslinger's Dodge
--Quick Clear
-Grit: 3
Gunsmith: Pistol

Traits:
-Deft Dodger
-Reactionary

Skills:
Acrobatics: +3= 0|1|2
Bluff: +0= 0|0|0
Climb: -1= 0|-1|0
Craft(Alchemy): +4= 1|0|3
Handle Animal: +0= 0|0|0
Heal: +1= 0|1|0
Intimidate: +0= 0|0|0
Knowledge(Engineering): +4= 1|0|3
Knowledge(Local): +0= 0|0|0
Perception: +5= 1|1|3
Profession: +1= 0|1|0
Ride: +1= 0|1|0
Slight of Hand: +5= 1|1|3
Survival: +1= 0|1|0
Swim: -1= 0|-1|0

Equipment:
-Battered Pistol
-Lamellar Cuirass
-Gunsmith's kit
Height: 3'10"
Weight: 50 lbs.
Hair (Human Form): Dark auburn, almost red
Fur Color (True Form): Light Auburn, with rings around his eyes, mouth, and ear tips the color of his human hair
Eye Color: A striking sapphire
Deity: Daikitsu, goddess of craftsmanship

Appearance: Nayel is, for lack of a better word, a runt. He's shorter than others and thinner. In his human form, his ears are slightly pointed, and he has slanted, narrow eyes that give him an oddly vulpine look (hmm, I wonder why). The cuirass he wears was crafted by his father and made with room to grow, so for now it hangs loosely over Nayel's small frame. In his true form, his build is much the same, but with kitsune features. Strangely, the cuirass fits him a bit better in his true form, but is still too big.

Background: Since the day he was born, Nayel has travelled with his parents, engineers by trade. They roam from village to village, offering their services in exchange for shelter, food, and coin. A family friend travelled with them, a sword, or rather gun, for hire, acting as guardian and tutor for Nayel. When Nayel's father came down with an illness that made it difficult to travel, they decided to settle down in the village they were heading towards. The family friend, however, continued on to seek his fortune. Before he left, he gave an old, beat up gun of his to Nayel, who had taken an interest in the weapon, as well as a few tools, challenging Nayel to repair the gun. Nayel has yet to do so, but the time for him to take up the firearm in search of his own glory is not far off.

In order to make their lives easier, Nayel's family always maintains their human form while in a village or town, only changing into their true form while on the road, or when among other kitsune.

Personality: Being the new kid all the time, Nayel has been bullied most of his life. And things have been made worse by the fact that he's still learning human language (common). As such, he's become shy and cautious around new people. Before, he could always count on his guardian for help, but now that he's gone, Nayel often runs and hides. However, he always keeps the battered gun with him, a kind of security blanket, never wielding it or pointing it at anyone, but clinging to it, as if doing so would summon his old friend to his side once more. Needless to say, it is his most prized possession.

Favorite Food: Miso (or equivalent) soup
Favorite Color: Blue
Life's Dream: Become a legendary gunslinger, and meet back up with his guardian
Fears: Bullies, bigger kids, anything with too many legs (6 or more is usually too many, but he's not afraid of all insects)
Theme Song: Shut Up and Explode by Boom Boom Satellites

Name: Sedna
Race: Changeling (Sea Hag mother, Human father)
Class: Alchemist

[spoili]
Str: 10 | +0
Dex: 11 | +0
Con: 9 | -1
Int: 12 | +1
Wis: 12 | +1

HP: 7

Total|Class|Modifier|Misc
AC:
12 | 10 | 0 | +1 (padded armor bonus) +1 (bonus natural armor)
Fort: +1 | 2 | -1 | 0
Ref: +2 | 2 | 0 | 0
Will: +1 | 0 | 1 | 0

Feats:
- Brew Potion (bonus)
- Throw Anything (bonus)
- Splash Weapon Mastery: When throwing a splash weapon, you act as if you had the Far Shot feat. When you hit with a splash weapon, select one additional square adjacent to the splash area; creatures in this area also take splash damage. When you miss with a splash weapon, you may adjust the miss direction on the grid by +1 or –1. This feat counts as Far Shot for the purpose of qualifying for other feats, but only in regard to splash weapons.

Racial:
-2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma. Frail, but possesses a sharp wit and unnatural beauty.

- Hag Trait - Sea Lungs: Ability to hold breath for a number of rounds equal to three times Constitution score instead of two.
- Natural Attacks: Claw (1d4.) A changeling’s hands and fingernails tend to harden and become sharp as she reaches adolescence.
- AC Bonuses: +1 natural armor.
- Senses: darkvision (60 feet).
- Languages: Changelings begin play speaking the primary language of their host society and Common. Changelings who have high Intelligence scores can choose from among the following bonus languages: Aklo, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Orc

Class Abilities:
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Alchemists are proficient with all simple weapons and bombs. They are also proficient with light armor, but not with shields.
- Alchemy:
- Bomb: can use a number of bombs each day equal to his class level + his Intelligence modifier. inflicts 1d6 points of fire damage + additional damage equal to the alchemist’s Intelligence modifier.
- Brew Potion:
- Mutagen:
- Throw Anything:

Traits:
- Dangerously Curious (Magic Trait): You gain a +1 bonus on Use Magic Device checks, and Use Magic Device is always a class skill for you.
- Accelerated Drinker (Combat Trait): You may drink a potion as a move action instead of a standard action as long as you start your turn with the potion in your hand.

Skills:
The alchemist’s class skills are Appraise (Int), Craft (any) (Int), Disable Device (Dex), Fly (Dex), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Survival (Wis), Use Magic Device (Cha).

Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.

Equipment:
Padded Armor: cost 5gp, +1 armor bonus, +8 max dex bonus, 0 armor check penalty, 5lbs (10lbs halved).
Dad's Old Dagger (small punching dagger): 1d3 dmg, x3 critical, 1lb.
Alchemist's Kit: cost 25gp, 5lbs.
[/spoili]

Height: 4'8
Weight: 85 lbs
Hair Color: Inky black with soft blue highlights.
Eye Color: Vibrant colors, one blue, one green.

Appearance: Unnaturally beautiful, even for a child. Slender in build. Pale skin. Her hair is like staring into a bottle of ink, thick-like-concrete black but blue where the light favors most. It's long, down to the middle of her back, and has a few thin braids here and there with colorful small seashells, beads, and feathers woven in. It's usually left long; only when she's mixing potions does she tie it back with a strip of cloth. Her feet are callused from walking the shorelines barefoot. Her fingers have already begun to jut into points, her nails similar to claws.

Backstory:
A Sea Hag for a mother, a Human for a father. Sedna's father, Perry, was tricked by the hag into a short lived love affair. By the time her father became aware of this trickery, Sedna had already been born. Nevertheless, the man's pride was at stake, so he slaughtered the hag for her crime and stole the child back to his home where he already had a son, Sige, waiting. It didn't take long for it to become evident that Sedna was far from normal, thanks to her appearance and her strange affection for science, most of which she learns from her father in near daily lessons. Often though, she 'borrows' her father's tomes and scurries off to a cave deep in the island forest to practice mixing and creating dangerous things, without her father's approval, instead of the mundane smokesticks and tindertwigs that serve as part of the family income.

Favorite Food:
Anything sweet.
Favorite Color: The deep blue of the sea.
Life-Goals: To perfect her potions, build lots of bombs, and discover the ultimate poison.
Fears: Dying before making a name for herself.
Loves: The adrenaline rush from not knowing what a new potion is capable of.

Name: Vile (only people he likes know him as Ni'ifel)
Race: Tiefling
Class: Rogue
Level: 1?

Str: 10 | +0
Dex: 14 | +2
Con: 10 | +0
Int: 13 | +1
Wis: 11 | +0
Cha: 6 | -2

HP: 8
AC: 18 | 10 | 2 | 6
Fort: +0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Ref: +5 | 1 | 2 | 2
Will: +0 | 0 | 0 | 0

Feats:
-Weapon Finesse: With a light weapon, elven curve blade, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for a creature of your size category, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls. If you carry a shield, its armor check penalty applies to your attack rolls.

Racial:
-+2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Tieflings are quick in body and mind, but are inherently strange
-Darkvision (60 feet)
-Skilled: +2 Racial bonus on Bluff and Stealth checks
-Spell-Like Ability: Darkness 1/day
-Fiendish Resistance: Resistant to Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5
-Fiendish Sorcery: Doesn't Apply
-Languages: Common, Abyssal, Elfen.

Class Abilities:
-Sneak Attack: Attack deals 1d6 more damage anytime target would be denied a Dex bonus to AC, or while flanking the target. Extra damage doesn't get multiplied of a critical hit is scored.
-Trapfinding: Add 1/2 of Rogue's level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and Disable Device checks. Can disarm magic traps
-Evasion: Starting at 2nd level, a Rogue's successful Reflex save against an attack that does half damage against a successful throw does no damage to the Rogue.
-Rogue Talents: Starting at 2nd level, the Rogue gains an additional Rogue talent every 2nd level.
-Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. Light armor.

Traits:
- Jaded: +2 bonus to saving throws against Fear

-Adopted: Choose a racial trait from adopted parents race: Youthful Mischief: +1 trait bonus on Reflex saves

Skills:
Stealth(Dex) +6 | 1| 2| 3
Perception(Wis) +4 | 1| 0| 3
Disable Device(Dex) +6 | 1| 2|3
Knowledge, Dungeoneering(Int) +5 | 1| 1| 3
Sense Motive(Wis) +4 | 1| 0| 3
Craft, Traps(Int) +5 | 1| 1| 3
Craft, Weapons(Int) +5 | 1| 1| 3
Knowledge, Nature(Int) +2 | 1| 1| 0
Sleight of Hand(Dex) +6 | 1| 2| 3

Skill Ranks per Level: 8+ Int modifier

Equipment :
Daggers, crafted: 1d3 damage, 19-20/x2 critical, 1lb
Shortbow (belonged to his foster mother): 1d4 damage, x3 critical, 60ft range, 2lbs, Huntsman special ability +1d6 damage to creatures who the player has used Survival to track in the past day
Leather Armor, small: 10gp, AC bonus +3, Maximum Dex +6, 0 armor check penalty, 20 lbs
Sling: 1d3 damage, x2 critical, 50ft range,
Height: 4'0"
Weight: 98
Hair Color: Dark red
Eye Color: Dark red

Appearance:
Not so long hair and minus the gloves Demon guy.jpg

Backstory: Ni'ifel showed up mysteriously on the island, no one knew who his parents were. An elf woman by the name of Adrie took pity on the baby's frightening appearance. Despite the disapproval of most of the people around and that of her brother Beiro, she took the baby in and named him Ni'ifel, . Ni'ifel was four years old when his adoptive mother died, she had left everything of hers to the boy and made her brother promise to care for Ni'ifel until he was responsible enough to recieve the inheritance. Begrudgingly he agreed. Beiro blamed Ni'ifel for Adrie's death, she had been in peak health until he arrived, or so it seemed. As a result Beiro was hard on Ni'ifel growing up, renaming him Vile and so everyone came to call him that and Ni'ifel himself began to believe that's who he was...

Favorite Food: Heart
Favorite Color: Earthy colors
Life-Goals: Escape, Travel, Be free.
Fears: Not much, religious fanatics.
Loves: Being alone, moving unseen, exploring, caves

Think that good be.

Hey this is a really awesome idea, could you use one more or would it be too much? I wouldn't take offense if it is :)