Sanctuary

Sky blushed and jerked back when Inane brushed up against her, letting out a small sigh of relief when it appeared that the actress hadn't noticed anything odd. Giving a small smile Sky said, " No worries, it's okay. No damage done."

Inane grinned up at the windows int he ceiling and fell silent, taking comfort from the sound of the water around her. As she lay there she thought about her plans for the next two weeks. Besides getting ready for the new production, which seemed to be currently on hold as the writer got used to her, there had been little on her agenda. And she couldn't appear to be the lazy woman that she was, thus she started to plan on going places each day, though it would eventually cause her to go insane. "You want to watch movies this evenin'?" she called, sitting up as she bumped against the stairs the led into the pool.

Skylar thought about it for a minute, bringing her legs up against her and letting the water carry her around. Watching movies would be a good way to get to know things about Inane and to relax before the "Rich and Pretty" aspect of her life kicked in, and Skylar was grateful that the other woman had suggested it. "Sure. Do you have any ones in particular you want to watch?"

Inane watched the other girl and smiled before lounging back against the steps. "Well, I could show you the movie with Tyuki-sempai in it. What do you feel like? Ninja's or mayhap a fantasy based one? Either way he'll be the bad guy which goes completely against his natural attitude," she suggested with a giggle.

Slylar laughed, leaning back and kicking out her legs. "Umm, how about fantasy first? If you don't mind that is." Sky added with a grin, pushing herself back and moving in a circle again and again. She was probably making Inane dizzy, or she was laughing at her, either one. But whatever, this was fun.

"Fantasy is perfect. There's this really good one he was in that I'd like to show you. You would never believe that he was good natured outside of the movie," she sid with a laugh as she watched the girl move in circles. "So, um, what's with the circles?" She asked as she stood and walked over to sit just outside of the circle, watching her with an amuse smile on her lips.

"Huh? Oh." Sky laughed, and stopped, swimming to the edge of the pool where Inane was. "I don't know, just something random I guess." The blonde grinned, "So this friend of yours is really good at playing the villains, huh? Sounds fun." With a small groan, Sky stretched her arms up and popped her back. It had been forever since she had had fun like this. It was nice.

Inane nodded as she relaxed back, watching Sky as she popped her back. "He's one of the best I know. Nothing is settled yet but he might come visit sometime so if you'd like to meet him I'd be glad to introduce the two of you," she offered as she pulled herself from the pool. She walked over to the diving board and jumped in again this time performing a cannonball which sent waves lapping along the edge of the pool towards the other woman. As she surfaced she gagged a little, having accidentally swallowed some of the pool water.

Skylar nodded, "That be fine, I'd like to meet him if he came by." She let out a shriek when Inane did a cannon ball, giggling as the waves lapped around her. She smiled at Inane when she surfaced. "You're a good swimmer, did you take lessons?"

Inane swam over to her and shook her head. "No. My mother would take me, Tyuki-sempai, and a few of my other friends to the beach whenever we had a holiday wherever we were when I was growing up. If I didn't learn to swim I was forced to sit out as my friends had fun, so I learned," she explained with a laugh. "Nothing can teach a child to swim like trying to follow her friends when she's a army-brat. She has to prove to them that she is just like them and doesn't need special attention or consideration. What about you?"

Skylar nodded at Inane's story and then shook her head, "No, I never had lessons. Not formal ones anyway." Sky grimaced, having formal lessons wouldn't have ended very well. "My father taught my siblings and I in our backyard pool instead, so that's where I learned."

"I would have preferred that than looking like a silly little kid in front of others as I navigated the ocean my first time. I was splashing so much that Rinni-kun's hair was a total mess at the end of the day," Inane said with a smile. Even if she was thinking of the most humiliating day (thus far) of her life, it was still a happy moment in her life.

Skylar laughed, "Ah, sounds fun to me. I loved learning in our pool, but I think I might have liked learning how to swim in the ocean. My mother wouldn't have allowed it though, she was extremely paranoid about something happening to us when we were younger, so the family pool it was." Sky grinned and pushed away from the edge of the pool, bringing her legs up against herself again.

Inane smiled and then pushed herself from the wall and began to swim a few laps of the pool, though they were slow and leisurely. "You know, I have a feeling that you are going to be a very fun house guest for the time that you will be here, and I hope that we can be friends someday," she said as she turned onto her back and started to swim that way, smiling up at the roof.

Sky blushed slightly and grinned "Uh, thank you?" The blonde wasn't sure if being labeled a "fun" house guest was a good thing yet, but decided to take it as complement. "I hope we can be too. I know I'm not the easiest person to be around, but I hope it works out."

The young woman giggled and stopped near the other woman. "That's a good thing, silly," She told her before swimming towards the steps and getting out of the water slowly, letting most of the water drip off her as she stood on the top step before she walked towards their seats. Slowly she laid out on the chair to bath quietly in a small beam of light that had illuminated their chairs. Goose bumps had played up and down her arms at the cool hair of the pool and she stretched out a bit.

"Well if it's a good thing, then thanks. Better fun than boring right?" Sky said with a grin, stretching out and floating on her back. This was nice, swimming. The writer had forgotten how fun and relaxing it was. Letting out a sigh, Skylar closed her eyes a floated around for a few minutes, trying to collect her thoughts. This was quite strange to the blonde, being able to relax and have a good time with someone.

Opening her eyes, Sky propelled herself to where the steps were and sat on one. "Hey, Inane? Random question, but are you a cat or a dog person? Or a no animals person?"

Inane considered the question and blinked a few times, propping herself up with her elbows to look at the woman still in the pool. "I'm an animal person in general. It would depend on the creatures attitude really. But if I had to say a particular animal, I'd have to go with a dog person. I've always wanted a big husky that I could curl up with on the bed and relax with," she admitted as she relaxed back again, figuring it was a question for her character rather than anything else.

Sky smiled, the blonde could definitely picture Inane with that type of dog, making a note of it to ask the producers if Inane's character could have a dog or not. Maybe not a husky, but something similar. "It suits you."

Sky stretched and got out of the pool, readjusting her swim clothes, so Inane wouldn't notice anything, as she walked to the chairs and laid down on hers. "This was fun. Thank you."

((So you liked the idea of the shifter/shiftless? -forgot to send you a pm about that-))

Inane nodded and smiled. "Don't worry about it. You are welcome to come up here and swim all you like, even if I'm not around," she said with a giggle as she turned over to warm her back. As she laid there she turned her gaze to Sky and tilted her head to the side. She blinked a few times before shaking her head. Whatever she'd just thought she saw was probably just bunched up swimsuit. Nothing more. She closed her eyes and rested there sighing a little.