♙SANCTUARY - a never normal roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit whaddup? Long time no see, Joan! :D
Been good, been good! I'm part of the other roleplay in this Realm and it is fantastic ^^ yer gonna love it

Reactions: Aravhorn
Been good, been good! I'm part of the other roleplay in this Realm and it is fantastic ^^ yer gonna love it
Huh, I must've missed it somehow, since I can't seem to find in the group RP list. Could you link it to me so I could get in the loop with the lore (if it's hosted on Iwaku, that is :P)?
Based from the description in the OP, I'm getting "High Fantasy World meets Cyberpunk" vibes from this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Huh, I must've missed it somehow, since I can't seem to find in the group RP list. Could you link it to me so I could get in the loop with the lore (if it's hosted on Iwaku, that is :P)?
Based from the description in the OP, I'm getting "High Fantasy World meets Cyberpunk" vibes from this.
You can find Never Normal lore within the NN realm! A linkity link

Just take my soul... TAKE IT! GOSH!

I'm in duh.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa and Joan
If like to join if you have room for one more

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
Cyberpunk? AND Cloudy?

Yes. Yes please. Yes please with all the things.

I am working on lore and once I finish that I will post signups. Keep in mind this is not first come first serve! So no rush.

Last edited:
I have no idea what's going on but this sounds p cool
interest noted?

Oooh, cyberpunk? Do sign me up! I'd love to try and create a character for this if you accept newbies.

Reactions: Starlighter
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
small cs edit: glow color!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Alright, I think I finally got my head wrapped around a functional percentage of the lore...consider me interested!

I've reluctantly admitted (to myself) that this would be one Realmplay too many at the moment, so I'll take a step back and watch the threads with interest!

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
Oh hey. Somehow I missed the huge blazing billboard of hype that is this place and found my way to the sign up thread by stalking people through narrow dark alleys xP

Is this still open?

I'm still kinda new to the website in general, but I am interested so where do I sign up at exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.