[Samuel x Roman]

r o m a n
The concert was absolutely amazing, not that Roman had expected anything different. Bruno was a multi-million dollar artist, after all, who had sold out arenas all over the world. But the popularity of the singer didn't matter, ultimately, because what mattered was that Samuel had had a good time.

"I'm just glad that you enjoyed yourself," Roman said to his gorgeous husband sweetly, running a hand through Samuel's dark curls and pressing a kiss to his tanned cheek. "And I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun as well. He's much better live." That was the case for most artists.

Roman gathered up their stuff, put all the leftover snacks into his backpack and rose to his feet, pulling Samuel up with him. The meet-and-greet was in another room in the building, one that was large so the star didn't get too crowded. They had a few minutes before they had to begin lining up, so they went outside for some well-needed fresh air. Roman sat down on a low wall and gazed up at his beautiful husband happily.

"You're so cute when you're watching your favourite singers adoringly," he said it as if it happened every day.

"Aww stop it," Samuel chuckled somewhat jokingly and gave Roman a gentle slap on the arm and then continued, still joking, with a slightly mischievous smile on his face, "maybe you should buy me more concert tickets so you'll get to seen me being cute again,"

Samuel didn't sit down next to Roman. He stood just right in front of him and took the moment when he could to lean in and place a little kiss on Roman's forehead.

"But really though, I'm happy you made this happen, and I'm happy you're having fun to, and I'm happy we do things like these together," he brushed some out of place strands of hair from Roman's face as he spoke with a soft tone. When he quieted down he couldn't help but notice of absolutely stunning Roman looked. He always knew this, but he always had moment like this when he couldn't help but just stop up and look at him.

"Stay where you are," Samuel instructed and grabbed the camera he had been wearing around the neck the past couple of hours. He had taken a picture or two in the venue, but not too many because he'd rather experience the moment fully that to look back at the pictures and remember nothing but taking them. Now however he made sure to take a couple of pictures while he was at it, because he wasn't very good at it and he knew a good portion of them would be blurry.

"You looked very cute too," Samuel smiled as he moved the camera from his face. He had to admit, gorgeous or beautiful might have been better words to describe him in that moment. He was cute to of course but Samuel had mostly used that word because Roman had used it previously, "I couldn't stop myself,"

He walked back the couple of steps he had taken before and leaned down to press a kiss on Roman's lips. He loved the fact that Roman was y'all a whole lot, but he also liked it when His husband was seated or laying down so he had easy access to kiss him.

"I think we should go line up now, yeah?" Samuel suggested after pulling back, holding out a hand for Roman to take as they walked over there.

r o m a n
Roman happily stayed still and smiled for his husband when he realised what Samuel wanted to do. Roman was never really one to refuse a picture, anyway. He posed for his gorgeous husband with no complaints and then happily took his hand when it was offered to him.

"Yes, we can't miss the opportunity to meet your husband, can we?" Roman joked.

So they went and lined up, and this was honestly what Roman had been most worried about. Despite there not being that many people there, they were all extremely excited Bruno Mars fans who were jumping and screaming and pushing to get to their idol first. There were security guards there to stop it from getting out of hand, but that didn't change the fact that his was a loud and compressing crowd and Samuel had PTSD.

But Roman had a plan, and he just hoped to God it worked because he wanted his husband to be able to meet his favourite singer. Soon they were in line, which the security guard had thinned out so it was almost single file. There were people in front of and behind them. Roman shifted their positions so Samuel was standing in front of him and held him close, his back pressed to Roman's chest, with Roman's arms around his shoulders. He leaned down slightly so he could balance his chin on Samuel's shoulder, meaning that his mouth was level with Samuel's ear.

Then, Roman began to quietly sing for his husband. He sang a quiet French lullaby, as he had so often done for Samuel when he was distressed or upset. It was very soft, but loud enough for Samuel to hear it and be able to concentrate on it instead of the overwhelming noise. Whilst singing, he gently rubbed one of Samuel's shoulders, just hoping more than anything that it helped.

As they lined up Samuel realized this was going to be the closest to the normal concert experience they would get. People were shrieking, pushing, trying to get closer, the security guards were doing their job, but it all still made Samuel feel anxious and panicky.

At this point in his life he knew most of his triggers, they included violence, especially against children, people yelling, especially people yelling at him, people fighting, getting punched, slapped, kicked, hurt and so on. And there was more of course, but the point was that he often knew himself to enough to avoid situations where he was likely to encounter any of them. In a situation like this though, he wasn't really in control, he couldn't really leave and everyone was loud and acted unpredictably, plus the security guards made him nervous despite having ensured the line got calmer and thus more manageable, because what if someone did something they shouldn't and the security guards and to yell or physically stop them.

This was why they wouldn't have been able to go to a normal concert. It was also due to some of Roman's health problems of course, but this was part of it.

But then Roman wrapped his arms around him and started singing, softly, in French, which was how he had calmed him down when he was scared the times they had flown. He closed his eyes and just focused on Roman's singing, he didn't know the words, but he focused on them and took note of every single one in his head. In counselling, he had learnt that playing music loudly could be a grounding technique when you felt like a flashback might be about to happen, because it was hard to tune out that part of reality. He supposed Roman singing quietly, but close to his ear was kind of the same thing, and him holding him ever so gently helped too because it was only Roman who did things like that for him.

"Thank you," Samuel murmured, it was a thank you for understanding, for helping, for being there. He loved his husband so much it was unreal and things like this just made him love him more.

Eventually, the line started moving, slowly. Samuel tried to count for how long time passed between each time the line moved forward. This was a little difficult to do when also trying to calm himself by focusing only on Roman, but he managed to figure out that there were a couple of minutes between each time it did. There were a lot of people there so Samuel didn't expect anything but to be rushed in, take a picture, and then be rushed out. He didn't mind though, he mostly just wanted a picture anyways.

The line moved forward, the people in front of them got a little louder due to excitement, Samuel ignored them to the best of his abilities and said, "You know, he's like 5'5, any picture we take is going to look kind of silly because of how tall you are" to his husband. He didn't speak very loudly but due to how close they were Roman would be able to hear.

r o m a n
The minute Samuel thanked him Roman knew he had made the right decision. He didn't stop his singing but gently squeezed his husband to let him know that he was welcome any time. All Roman wanted was for his gorgeous Samuel to be happy, and safe and comfortable. If singing could provide that for him, then Roman would record a whole album if he had to.

He chuckled at Samuel's comment, pausing his singing to respond. "I'm sorry for being tall," he apologised jokingly, pressing a little kiss to Samuel's neck. "If you want, I'll stand on my knees so it all looks a little more proportionate."

They were very close to the front of the line by now, so Roman straightened up, but kept his arms around his husband's shoulders. He could see the star up ahead now, due to his staggering height. The visual reminder of why they were there was uplifting for Roman and hopefully would be for Samuel as well.

They reached the front of the line and watched as the two girls in front of them gave Bruno Mars big hugs and posed for pictures. "You ready?" Roman asked Samuel excitedly.

"Nope," Samuel answered equally excitedly as his husband had asked. They could just see the artist a little bit ahead of them, it was almost surreal for Samuel to think that they would have actually have met Bruno Mars in a couple of minutes. There was no way for him to be ready for that. But it didn't mean he wasn't excited and by the time they were gestured to approach Samuel barely knew what to do with himself.

Samuel opted to avoid the whole hugging thing the girls in front of them had done, Samuel wasn't one to hug a stranger no matter how much he liked their music. But Bruno was a nice guy, he joked a little about Roman's height, like most people, asked if they wanted anything signed at which Samuel dug out his very old Bruno Mars CD he had own since he was eleven and not thrown away despite mostly using streaming services to listen to music now a day. Bruno then joked about assuming Samuel was the fan and Samuel proceed to blurt out that he was and that he had listened to his music since he was eleven and that Roman was an amazing husband for getting him tickets.

After that moment Samuel might or might not feel kind of embarrassed about later they were asked if they wanted a picture, to which Samuel nodded. He did not like to be in pictures, but he obviously wasn't going to pass up on this, so he handed the camera to the person who was taking pictures. Bruno stood between them as they posed, and the photographer had to step back a little because of Roman's height. Thanks to Samuel not being too short himself it probably looked more like Bruno Mars was even shorter than he was rather than Roman looking like the tallest man on earth.
After the picture, they exchanged some "it was nice to meet you"s and then they were urged to leave. Obviously, Samuel wasn't one to linger and stop up the line so he grabbed Roman's hand and they left the meet and greet area.

"That was so cool," Samuel said, his eyes were glued to the signed CD case he was holding in his free hand, completely star struck, he turned his gaze to Roman, "he was so cool,"

r o m a n
"That was actually really fucking awesome," Roman agreed without complaints as they left the meet-and-greet area. Even if he wasn't the biggest Bruno Mars fan, it was still pretty awesome to have met such a famous superstar and taken a picture with him. The photographer would email their pictures to Roman, who had no doubt that they would find their way into several social media websites.

Roman lead Samuel to their car, but hesitated for a moment. Samuel had had a really good night and was still completely star struck, of course, and Roman didn't want to break him out of that mood. Besides, he hadn't driven in months. So he reached into Samuel's pocket, pulled out the keys and unlocked the vehicle, before sliding into the driver's seat.

Roman hadn't done this properly since the car crash. He had driven the car only out of the driveway to make room for other vehicles and even that had been enough to almost send him into an anxiety attack. But for some reason, it just seemed like the right time to get back onto the road. They were happy and they were safe, and Roman had learned to be extra cautious and careful when behind the wheel.

So he started the car and waited for Samuel to get buckled in. "Should we just order Chinese or something when we get home?" Roman suggested as if he hadn't just wordlessly affirmed he was driving.

Roman grabbing the keys and taking the driver's seat was of course enough for Samuel to snap out of his star-struck mood. Not completely, but a little. Roman used to drive them everywhere, he had loved driving and he had loved his car and Samuel had been the one who got nervous when he had to drive, but then the car crash had happened, and Samuel had been the one driving since. This was a huge step but if it was one Roman wanted to take today Samuel wouldn't stop him. Samuel was already very happy, if Roman could do this he'd be even happier because he wanted nothing more than for Roman to recover from the crash, he had done so physically months ago, but he had never really healed mentally.

"Yeah, Chinese sounds great," Samuel confirmed with a warm smile as he buckled his seat belt, then he reached out a hand which he let run down Roman's arm ever so gently, as if to remind Roman that he'd be there for him in case this didn't work out.

He felt like it was better not to use words in that moment, because that called less attention to it and he felt like this all would be easier if they both were in the happy mood they had acquired from the concert.

"Hey are you tired of Bruno Mars yet or can I put on the CD?" meaning, do you want music when you drive or peace and quiet. Samuel would understand if Roman wanted to focus only on the road this time, but he could also see how something like music could help occupy his mind enough to have him not think too much about the crash.

r o m a n
The reassuring hand on his arm helped Roman ground himself, and even if he was anxious about driving for the first time since August, he knew it would be okay. If he had Samuel there, beside him and supporting him through thick and thin, then everything would be okay. That was why they were married, but they had been this supportive and caring even before they had tied the knot.

"I think I'd prefer if you talked to me," he said softly, putting a hand over Samuel's on his arm for a moment. He knew that music could potentially help but right now he didn't think he would be able to handle it. He needed to focus on the driving itself, but Samuel would surely be able to help him keep grounded.

So he started the engine, took off the handbrake, put the car in reverse and inched his foot onto the accelerator so he could back out of their parking space. It was dark, which really didn't help much at all, but it was manageable. After very carefully reversing and then proceeding out of the parking lot, he was back in traffic for the first time in months. Roman held his breath as he accelerated to match the speed of everyone else, but soon he was able to remember how to correctly operate the traffic to an extent where he no longer felt like he was going to throw up.

Roman had always been a very good driver. He had passed his test with flying colours and had always jumped at any opportunity to drive anyone anywhere since he had gotten his first car for his eighteenth Christmas. So, the mental effects of the car crash had been particularly devastating to him. Even if it had not been his fault, he had been unable to get back behind the wheel since it had happened, but tonight, he was driving again and suddenly he remembered how much he had missed it.

"The seat was so far forward, you're short," he joked to his husband, referencing the fact that currently the seat was as far back as he could move it to accommodate his long legs.

Samuel nodded at Roman's request and put the CD away. He let Roman pull out of the parking lot before saying anything though, because driving in reverse was tricky enough as it was. Soon enough, and without much difficulty, they were out on the road. The fact that it was late was both a good and a bad thing. It was harder to see obviously, which made driving scarier, but it also meant a little less traffic. Roman hadn't driven in over half a year, at least not properly, so even if he was good at it Samuel assumed he needed some easing into it, especially with the added anxiety.

Still, he felt very proud of him in that moment, and he'd still be proud if he had to pull over and they had to switch, but so far things were going really well and Samuel hoped that wouldn't happen, because it would be a very huge step forward for his lovely husband.

"Okay Roman, I think I once and for all need to explain this to you," Samuel said in an equally joking tone, keeping their conversation light and fun so Roman had nothing to worry about, "you being tall don't make average people short. I'm like 5'11. It's average. Matthew is short, and also Bruno Mars, he is very short."

While the moment was a little tense and probably emotional for Roman, Samuel's excitement for the evening hadn't really faded, so he couldn't not mention the singer again, "And you should be very happy about that because I'm not into short guys, otherwise I would have divorced you married Bruno Mars right then and there"

r o m a n
"But, Samuel, in comparison to me everyone is short," said Roman in the same joking tone. He found that he was confident enough to chat with his husband while driving, which was a good sign. He stopped at a stop light and then proceeded when it turned green without a problem.

"Please, you wouldn't have divorced me for him even if you were into short guys, because I'm the way better singer," he added. The drive between the concert venue and their house was about twenty minutes, which wasn't too bad. Still, Roman made sure to take note of every street sign that pointed towards their suburb, of the kilometres left to go, so he could remind himself of how short the distance was.

At one point, when they were just around the corner from their house, someone pulled out of a driveway really fast and cut Roman off. He immediately slammed down on the brakes out of sheer panic, causing himself to lurch forward and his chest to hit the steering wheel. He sat there, watching as the car drove away, breathing so heavily it was shockingly similar to the start of an anxiety attack.

Roman clenched his hands on the steering wheel and let out one little sob, slumping back into the seat. "Holy shit," he whimpered.

Everything was going, well almost all the way home, and then all of a sudden, without Samuel barely even knowing what was going on because he was more focused on Roman than the road, he was launched forward. Moments later they were standing still, seeing a car drive off in the distance, and Samuel started to realize what had just happened. That could have gone bad, had Roman not been attentive, but even if he had been attentive Samuel suspected his husband's actions might have been over doing it. But Samuel was not hurt, or upset, or even that scared. All he was, was so scared of how this had affected his husband. Samuel would get nervous about someone cutting them off like that on a normal occasion when he'd be driving. But for Roman something that was probably going to be horrible.

As soon as Roman had spoken, practically whimpered, let out that small sob, Samuel regained enough of his ability to think to unbuckle his seatbelt, lean over to turn off the warning lights so the traffic behind them would be able to know they were supposed to drive around them. Then he put one hand each on Roman's arms. He was breathing all wrong and Samuel didn't know if it was because he was hurt or because he was about to have an anxiety attack.

"It's okay, Roman, It's okay, nothing happened," his voice was still a little shaky from it all happening so suddenly but Samuel felt fine, "they weren't supposed to do that, but nothing bad happened, everything is fine,"

Samuel really kind of hated that person in the other car, they had been so close to just getting home and for things to have been fine and if this hadn't happened Samuel knew Roman would have been quick to recover after this, but no, something had to go wrong.

"Are you hurt, do you need your epipen?"

r o m a n
"N - N - No, I'm fine, I just --"

Roman wasn't hurt, he knew that, he could feel it. His chest might bruise up a little but it wasn't worthy of his epipen. But even if it had been, he wouldn't have cared, because he was still shaken up over the whole thing. That had been very similar to what had happened when they had had the car crash all those months ago, and it was obvious that emotionally, Roman was not okay.

He let out another couple of sobs and tilted his head to lean against the window. He could see the gabled roof of their apartment building over the top of the house beside them. Only a few feet away was safety and comfort and the pets and their warm bed and everything else Roman needed to be happy again. And he had come so far, he had made such a drastic improvement by even sitting in this driver's seat.

And as much as he might have wanted to, he couldn't give up now.

"I'm fine," he choked out, gently shaking Samuel off. He leaned forward and turned off the hazard lights, then wiped his face and put his hands back on the steering wheel. He waited until Samuel was back in his seat before he took his foot off the brake and slowly went forward.

He rounded the corner and drove back up their street, before pulling into the driveway of their apartment building and parking in their allocated space. He killed the engine and unbuckled his seatbelt. Then, Roman let out a breath he hadn't realised he had been holding and sunk back into his seat, because it was finally over.

Samuel let Roman shake him off and he sat back and didn't protest when Roman continued. Maybe it was unwise because he wasn't emotionally stable, but he wasn't physically hurt and it was just a little bit left. So, Samuel let him drive, but he watched him closely until they pulled in and parked. He didn't tear move his gaze from Roman even when they stopped and just watched as the relief watched over him.

"You did really well, Roman," Samuel said after a moment or two had passed, his voice was gentle and quiet, "I love you, I know that was a lot for you but you did really well,"

Samuel reached out his hand again and carefully tried to put it on Roman's arm. Sometimes when anxious Roman was very touch-averse, mainly during major anxiety attacks but Samuel was always careful in moments like these, because he knew from experience, both his own and dealing with Roman's, that things like that could vary from time to time.

"It was a big step to take at once, and if that car hadn't cut you off it would have gone perfectly, compared to how much progress you made that doesn't matter," he knew something small like that could feel bigger in moments like these and he didn't want to devaluate Roman's feelings so he added, "even if it might feel like it does,"

r o m a n
Roman knew that, he knew that the small issue he encountered did not matter in the grand scheme of things. But that didn't mean it was any less jarring to him at the time, nor did it mean that he would just recover from it straight away. However, Roman did know that Samuel was also right in saying that he had made a lot of progress. That was an understatement, considering that not even a whole day ago, he had been petrified to even sit behind the wheel.

Roman took the hand that Samuel had placed on his arm and kissed the back of it. "I love you," he reminded his husband for what was probably the thousandth time that day. He just felt like he really needed to say it -- after he had helped Samuel through the traumatic experience of lining up at the concert, and after Samuel had helped him with this issue with the car, their love was obvious but Roman could never say it enough.

"And I'm really glad you had fun tonight."

A few weeks later, it was a Saturday night and Roman and Samuel were entertaining lots of guests. Originally, they had just planned to have Evan and London over, but then Roman had decided he wanted to see Bella, who wanted to see Blake, who wanted to see Elliot, who wanted to see Elissa. And that was how Roman and Samuel ended up with ten guests in their living room that evening -- all the couples and Blake and Gabi, cramped into one room.

Yet, they were having fun. Elliot and Bella were currently locked in a very intense game of Wii Tennis. Everyone watched as Bella scored the final point and celebrated by shrieking in delight, and also viciously shoving Elliot down onto Roman and Samuel's beanbag.

"HA! Fuck you! I am the superior tennis player."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aww come on Bella, do you have to celebrate victory with brutal violence," Samuel half-joked, as Bella shoved her friend down after winning at Wii Tennis.

Game night was already in full swing despite the evening being young. Somehow their entire circle of friends had ended up in the apartment, it was all a little cramped, but everyone was having fun and after pulling some chairs from the kitchen everyone had a place to sit.

They had collected both board games an sorted through the most fun video games to play so there would be plenty to do all evening. There was a big bowl of chips on the table and soda in the fridge for anyone to get. Samuel was sitting at the and of the couch with Roman in his lap to conserve space. He was holding his arms around his waist and peaking out on the side of his shoulder. Roman was tall so sometimes having him in his lap the way he had him now was a little inconvenient, but Roman was obviously more keen on playing these kinds of video games than Samuel, who preferred to not embarrass himself too much by looking silly playing things like just dance and sing star, which were games on the list of games they'd be playing that evening, so, he would probably be moving out of the couch more.

"No, shut up, don't be boring,"
Delilah protested as she stood up from her seat and hurried over to Bella and wrapped her into what looked like a bone-crushing hug, "She is so good at tennis she gets to be however violent she want," she then placed a bunch of little kisses on her girlfriends cheek. They were really cute, Samuel was happy their relationship had lasted and at this point, Delilah was just as much of a part of their group of friends as anyone else in the room.

r o m a n
"Violence is never the answer, nor is it an adequate means of resolving conflict," Roman said in his most zen tone of voice from his very comfortable spot in his husband's lap. He then laughed and glanced down at Elliot. "You okay down there, mate?"

Elliot blinked from his spot in the beanbag, then reached over and gently grabbed Matilda's foot. He proceeded to very carefully pull her off the couch, making sure to lean forward to be able to support her weight with his other hand when she actually disconnected from the furniture, and then pulled her into his lap. He wrapped his strong arms around his girlfriend and cuddled her close to his chest. "I am now."

Blake pretended to vomit from where she sat in one of the armchairs, and Elliot whacked her on the knee with his hand. Bella decided to return her own girlfriend's affection and proceeded to kiss Delilah swiftly on the lips, before pulling her down so they could sit beside Elliot and Matilda on the floor. London, who was sitting on Evan's lap in the other armchair, hopped up and stretched out her arms before dashing to the stack of video games and holding up the most recent version of Just Dance.

"Who wants to play?"

"Aren't you a dancer?" Elissa asked. She was cuddled up to Matthew, who was sitting next to Samuel, on the couch, and looked exquisite in her leather short shorts and white peplum shirt. She wore her long, shiny hair out today, like a golden veil framing her perfect face. "You have an unfair advantage."

"Yes, I know, that's why I want to play. C'mon, whoever plays, I'll let you pick the song."

And of course, anyone with some sense would hesitate to play a dance game against London. Because London was an amazing dancer and they all knew it. But that evening Gabi was very much present, she was seated on a chair with her feet up on the armrest of the couch, but swiftly threw her legs on the ground and jumped up.

"See what none of you know about me is that I'm actually a terrific dancer with years of practice," Gabi said confidently. Samuel ooed jokingly from behind Roman and he could see Matthew roll his eyes from where he was cuddling with his girlfriend. "And by that I mean my mum forced me to take ballet classes when I was like eight but I hated it and whined so much about it she let it go,"

That sounded about right. Gabi didn't seem like the type of person who at any point in her life would have willingly taken ballet classes.

"Also, I have like a gazillion siblings who wanna play this all the time so I have a bunch of the moves from this stupid game memorized," She added casually as she helped to start the game and scrolled over to Rasputin, because of course she was going to choose the song that could be classed as a retro-meme. It was Gabi.

"I feel like she's underestimating a lifetime of practice and how much six year old girls also play just dance," Evan pretended to shudder, as if he had played and lost way to many games of just dance with his wife and daughter.

r o m a n
"Oh, shut up, Evan, you love Just Dance," London teased her husband as she strapped her controller around her wrist. She seemed happy to have her challenge be accepted, even if it was a silly song and Gabi probably wasn't the best dancer. Roman just sat back against his husband's chest and smiled as he watched his sister prepare for the competition.

The song truly was ludicrous and even London stumbled through the really technical parts, but only because it was traditional Russian dancing, which she had never studied. She still did spectacularly well on all the other sequences, though, and her years of training in this particular art form was evident in the way that she moved. Even though this routine did not call for it, she was almost always standing on the tips of her toes like a ballerina, with her legs rigidly straight and her posture perfect. She was clearly in her element.

But both she and Gabi obviously messed up quite a lot throughout the routine and everyone was laughing as they basically just stood still through the really hard parts. By the end, London had obviously won the match, and everyone clapped for the two girls. They were all having a very good time and that was what was important.

London beamed and turned to Gabi, holding out a hand for her to shake. "Good game, I see all those dance lessons paid off in the end," she gently teased.

Last edited by a moderator:
The two girls clearly had very fun dancing, sometimes they failed, and sometimes Gabi even deliberately failed in favour of doing some dumb improvised dance move, that she was rewarded with in laughs, not in points in the game.

By the end, everyone was clapping and Gabi gave everyone a little bow before taking her opponents hand. London had obviously won, actually, she had looked quite amazing even if the song was very silly. Samuel thought it was pretty amazing to see of fantastic his sister-in-law was at dancing, sometimes she expressed such low confidence it was easy to forget she was a really talented person.

"I'm sad for your sake because you'll never have as worthy of an opponent ever again, but I am also happy to have been defeated by someone as good as you," Gabi joked as she shook London's hand. She seemed pretty out of breath at that point, she clearly did not do as much physical exercise as a lot of people in the room did. She kept her composure until she got to her chair where she shamelessly slumped down to rest, smile ever present on her face though.

"So who's going to challenge London next,"
Evan said, somewhat proudly, and he was looking at his wife affectionately, "Because I have decided the rule is that someone challenges the winner, but I am not challenging the winner because the winner beats me at this game all the time,"