[Samuel x Roman]

r o m a n
"Oh, no, they completely deserve everything that happens to them, especially the bitch who ends up in the middle." Roman was very adamant on this opinion, because he strongly believed that stupid characters in horror movies deserved to die, preferably in gruesome ways.

Roman still had one arm hooked around Samuel's shoulders, and he used the other one to tuck Samuel's hair behind his ears and then shifted so Samuel was basically laying on Roman's chest as they watched the movie. This wasn't awkward for Roman, it had never been, but it was different to everyone else for a reason Roman couldn't pinpoint.

"Honestly, anyone who gets out of the fucking car and walks through the raining woods when their car breaks down deserves to eat someone else's shit," Roman murmured as the characters did just that. He casually placed a kiss on Samuel's forehead as one of the girls' shoe snapped, and he laughed someone victoriously.

"No offense, but that's kind of fucked up" Samuel chuckled, his head was on Romans chest now and he couldn't help but realize that he could feel Romans chest rising and falling as he breathed under his head. It was nice.

The kiss on his forehead was also one of those things that Roman just did, but now that he thought about it was kind odd that he let it happen without even mentioning it. Things like that just kind of always felt so right he never saw a point in even thinking about it too much.

It was starting to bother him a little that he had started to think in the loops of why he didn't mind, and even wanted, to be so close Roman, because he didn't want to over-think it and make the evening weird.

Stubbornly, almost as if to prove something to himself, although he didn't know what, he let his hand find the one roman didn't have over his shoulder and intertwined Romans slender fingers with his own.

"besides, is there really a logical way to get them to that point" he said, not convinced Roman was completely fair to the characters, then again they weren't far into it and he had to admit they really did seem to make dumb decisions, "they have to be stupid, it's their cruel fate"

r o m a n
Roman allowed Samuel to link his fingers with his own, not complaining or minding in the slightest. In fact, he liked it. He liked the closeness and the comfort he felt with Samuel, but he mostly liked how Samuel seemed to reciprocate those same feelings.

But he'd be stupid to think that this was entirely platonic. Not when he craved this physical contact and not when his heart fluttered in his chest when he received it.

"This is getting ridiculous," he murmured, taking the remote and pausing the film before looking down at Samuel. He didn't know what Samuel was feeling but he knew it was at least some what similar to how he was feeling.

"Neither of us are stupid. What are we?" Straight to the point, like always. "Because I don't feel like you're just my friend."

At first, when Roman paused the movie Samuel got slightly confused, and a little scared he'd done something weird by taking his hand even, but the feelings didn't last for long as Roman said what he wanted. He had not expected Roman had been thinking about the nature of their relationship as well.

He didn't answer at first, quietly trying to figure out what the answer to Romans question.

If he really thought about it he kind of knew they weren't just friends. The way he kept thinking things were different with Roman and how he wanted to be close to him should have made it really obvious. It was always a matter of him thinking it was normal to Roman, though, but if he felt it to then there was no real denying it.

"I don't know, but...I don't think I see you as just my friend, if I'm being honest" Samuel confessed, he felt like he maybe should be more nervous about the things he was saying than he was, but being with Roman gave him a sense of comfort that just proved what he was saying "I wouldn't really do the things we do with a friend"

r o m a n
As Roman listened, he rubbed Samuel's arm with the hand he wasn't holding in slow, soothing motions as he gazed upon his 'friend'. His beautiful friend, who he undeniably had feelings for.

And, apparently, those feelings were reciprocated.

"Well ..." Roman knew he had to tread carefully here. He sat up, pulling Samuel into a sitting position, and cupped the other boy's face with his hand and traced his cheekbone with his thumb. So beautiful, Roman couldn't help but think. And not just physically -- mentally and emotionally, he felt a connection.

Roman leaned in and kissed him softly, fleetingly. "What do you want me to be for you?"

Roman kissed him and it was really amazing. It was different from the first time they kissed. Then it had been Samuel wanting to kiss Roman because he didn't want to miss the chance to try it. Now he wanted to kiss Roman because it was /Roman/ and the thought of be able to do that again made him all warm inside.

"I mean... To me we're practically dating already... And I think I'd like that, if we'd be together in that way," he mumbled, looking down and probably blushing slightly as he did, not really used to putting his feelings into words "You know, if you want to that is?"

Roman had literally just kissed him so maybe asking was redundant, he still felt the need to though, wanting to properly confirm that the affection Roman was showing him was something more than friendship.

r o m a n

Samuel ... Samuel wanted to be with Roman?

Roman would be lying if he said he wasn't surprised by this knowledge. He undeniably had feelings for the other boy but part of him had still been convinced that Samuel thought about him platonically. Like a friend.

That would have ripped him to pieces.

But, no, Samuel felt the same way and a brilliant smile cracked across Roman's gorgeous face. "I'd like that," he murmured, delicately cupping Samuel's face with his hands before leaning in and kissing him again, harder and more passionately this time, slipping a little bit of tongue in there, too.

Samuel. His boyfriend. Of course, Roman had had just as many boyfriends as he had had girlfriends but that didn't make this new feeling any less wonderful.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," Roman teased, gently nipping Samuel's bottom lip with his teeth.

Whenever Samuel had gotten together with girlfriends in the past it hadn't felt any different, they'd continue to be friends but with a new label on each other and the added pressure of doing things he didn't want to. But to think of Roman as his boyfriend made him so incredibly happy, made him want to kiss him again and just forget about everything else.

And when Roman went in for another, deeper kiss he did just that. His mind not occupied by anything else than just Roman. Who was his boyfriend. And who, after him pulling away slightly, had just called him cute.

"Don't call me cute" Samuel whispered with a light chuckle, "you're ruining my image I'm totally cool"

He didn't actually care though and as soon as he had informed him about his coolness he decided he'd rather just kiss him again. So he kissed him, letting his hands find their way onto Romans thin waist as he did.

r o m a n

"You can be cute and cool at the same time,"
Roman teased when he pulled away for air. Though, he went right back in for another kiss straight away. He couldn't get enough of Samuel in this moment, not when he was so full of passion and happiness and pure, utter joy.

Samuel Ortega. His boyfriend. He had never considered it before, but now, it felt nothing but absolutely perfect.

"You're also wonderful," Roman murmured, moving his lips down Samuel's neck and nudging him back into the pillows so he was hovering over the other. Roman tended to be on top in most aspects.

"And gorgeous." A kiss to the collarbone. "And sexy." A kiss to the lips. He was showering his new boyfriend in affection and compliments, which he genuinely meant, simply because he was so happy to be able to give Samuel that label.

Roman changing their position slightly was bringing Samuel back to that night at the party a couple of weeks ago. This was so much better though because the feelings involved were better. Because he liked Roman so much and looking up and seeing his gorgeous smile and beautiful smile felt so right.

"Shush" he mumbled with a bashful smile present on his lips, not that he minded Roman saying nice things about him, it made him happy but it was also a little overwhelming. He wasn't the best at taking compliments. So he tried to turn it over to his boyfriend instead, giving him a quick kiss before speaking "Like you're one to talk, like, you're so amazing Roman, and perfect, and you just make me so happy"

He was probably saying it with a tad to much excitement, not in the kind of really hot way Roman had that actually fit the mood, but he was happy he could say all those things he had been thinking. That he could tell Roman how happy he was to be with him.

r o m a n

"Don't feed my ego too much,"
Roman teased, though there was visible radiance to his skin after receiving those compliments from Samuel. Everyone complimented him, he was perfect, but from Samuel, it just meant more.

Roman rubbed Samuel's sides affectionately as they locked lips. Everything felt so natural -- well, it always had for Roman, as kissing and touching was like second nature to him and he was naturally an incredibly affectionate person. But with Samuel, it felt better simply because he knew his feelings were reciprocated.

He didn't even care about school, about how they'd have to remain closeted until Samuel was ready, or his father or anything else. All he cared about was the beautiful boy beneath him.

He slipped his hands up Samuel's shirt and traced over the muscles on his torso with his thin fingers. "You really are gorgeous," he affirmed in a serious tone. "At least you have muscle tone. I just have ribs."

Samuels breath got stuck in his throat for a moment as he Romans fingers found their way under his shirt, having to stop and just relish the feeling for a moment before he could take a breath and respond to what Roman had said.

"Doesn't make you any less hot" as he whispered the words he leaned up closer to Romans ear and before he lett his head fall back onto the bed again he placed a kiss on Romans jaw. He really wasn't done feeding his boyfriend's ego yet or anytime soon for that matter, "Everything that makes you you, just makes you perfect"

It was true. He remembered back when he had really reflected over how Roman managed to make everything about the way he looked just suit him, even the fact that he might be what would be considered too skinny for a lot of people.

Thinking about the last time they had been in this position, and just Roman without a shirt in general, made him realize how bad he wanted to feel Romans skin against his again. So he let his hands find the bottom of Romans shirt, gently pulling it upward to signal to him to take it off.

r o m a n

Roman took off Samuel's shirt first, and allowed his eyes to travel down the athlete's body before he took off his own black garment, revealing pale skin stretched tight over prominent bones.

Roman knew that in other people's eyes, his skinny body just worked for him due to his height and his face. But he couldn't help but feel insecure about it quite frequently. But with Samuel, he felt gorgeous. He felt perfect, as his boyfriend so kindly described.

So he went back in for yet another kiss as his fingers worked to undo the other's shorts.

It felt better this time, because of the new circumstances of their affections.

"Fuck," Roman murmured as he rolled off Samuel and onto his back. Because they lived in fucking Australia and the weather was ridiculous, it was actually raining outside, but they were still sweating. Roman took the remote to his fan and put it on the lower setting as he swallowed like it was nothing and leaned over to kiss Samuel on the lips, not at all caring where his mouth had just been.

"Did it hurt less this time?" he murmured, nudging his boyfriend's cheek with his nose. He knew from experience that it hurt most of the time, but he had tried to be careful.

"yeah" Samuel responded in a breath out, still too busy trying to get back to reality to really say anything else.

Everything had been batter this time, including the amount of pain. It wasn't that it had been bad the first time at all, but there was just something about the way he felt about roman and probably the fact that they now knew each other so much batter that just made everything easier and even more amazing.

Being able to just lay down for a while afterward was also pretty amazing compared to last time when they had gotten dressed and gone out pretty hastily after they were done

"Totally worth it either way though" he chuckled quietly and reached out to run his fingers through Romans hair which, probably just like his own, was slightly damp with the sweat from the heat and what they had just done.

r o m a n

Roman chuckled and went back in for another soft kiss. "Just ... let me know if I ever hurt you, okay?" he requested, as the last thing he wanted was for Samuel to be in any form of physical pain. He knew it was sort of unavoidable, even if they took all the necessary precautions, but still.

Roman traced over the hickey he had left on Samuel's shoulder and sat up, stretching his arms. He didn't go anywhere, though, he just reached over and poured his pills out of their respective bottles and into his hand.

"Sorry to ruin the mood with my grievous medical conditions but I'd rather not wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of my own blood," he said in a humorous tone, but he was being completely serious. He threw back the pills with the chocolate milk on his bedside table and laid right back down next to Samuel, where he felt most comfortable.

Samuel just nodded with a small smile, appreciating his concerned. No matter how much of an ego Roman claimed to, and did in fact, have he seemed to always be there to make sure people was okay, judging by Samuels own experiences and the way he talked about his friends. It was really sweet.

He was a little disappointed when Roman sat up, until he realized what he was doing and settled for admiring his boyfriend's gorgeous upper body while he was sitting up and he could get a proper look.

"Wow, Roman how dare you" Samuel responded jokingly as if the mood was actually more important, while still laying down enjoying the view, although swallowing a shitton of pills did look more uncomfortable than sexy.

When Roman laid back down Samuel reached his arm around his waist and cuddled up closer, it was probably too warm to be so close for too long but he still wanted to. Because being close to Roman made him really happy, which was shown by Samuel letting out a happy sigh.

r o m a n

Roman lifted an arm and put it around Samuel's shoulders so his boyfriend was laying on his chest, as if he were a pillow. He didn't mind. As long as Samuel was comfortable he didn't care at all.

"You're adorable," he teased with a grin, lifting his other hand to push his fingers through his dampened hair. He gazed up at the galaxy ceiling and wondered what he had done to deserve such a gorgeous, cute boyfriend.

"I don't want to ruin the joyous mood," he said softly, "but we should probably talk about who we're going to be out to."

His friends and family were almost guaranteed to be excluded from that list, as Roman didn't want Samuel to lose all his friends and he guessed Samuel didn't want to be disowned by his father. Roman didn't want that, either.

But he didn't want to hide forever.

"My friends are cool," he stated the obvious. He knew that. "And my family are cool too. I think my mum already thinks we're dating."

Samuel sighed significantly less happy sigh when Roman brought up the subject of who would know. He kind of wished they could've just had this moment without bothering to think about other people, but he knew they would have to sometimes so there was no point in trying to avoid the subject. Besides, it was because of him not being able to come out they even had to talk about it so he had no right to complain.

Samuel kind of hated that it was like that. Roman had literally avoided talking to him in school out of consideration for him, but he couldn't even tell people. It honestly made him feel kind of guilty.

"Yeah, anyone you know is cool with and won't tell other people I'm okay with" Roman should be able to tell his friends and family if he wanted to, knowing his friends and family already was okay with it did help him in not caring too much if they knew, though, "And I mean I could maybe tell my mum if you give me some time... I think she likes you"

He quieted down for a moment to prepare himself to address what was the actual problem.

"If we could tell everyone without it getting out to my dad I don't think I'd care, and telling people at school could lead to him hearing about it" he had realized in being openly friends with Roman that a lot of his own friends really weren't good people, and there were only a few of them he didn't want knowing because he actually valued them as friends. One of which had already stopped talking to him, so his friends knowing wasn't the worst thing that could happen, "I just can't have my dad know, I dunno what he would do, but he would actually hate me."

r o m a n

Roman made a disgusted face at the mention of Samuel's father. He couldn't stand homophobes and especially not homophobes who pushed their homosexual children away. They were the lowest of the low to Roman, just above only pedophiles and racists.

And it made him incredibly sad and angry to know that his boyfriend had to hide who he truly was to his own father.

"No offense, but I kind of hate your dad," Roman said, rubbing Samuel's arm with affection as he sighed heavily through his nose. Manuel Ortega didn't deserve his son. He didn't deserve anyone.

"Bella will know as soon as she sees me because I think she's actually a psychic. And we can tell my mum and dad tomorrow morning when they get home if you want to."

Samuel caught himself thinking he wished to be able to hate him as well when Roman informed him about how he felt about his dad. It was a really horrible thought, to want to and feel like you should hate someone like that.

Samuel knew he couldn't though. He couldn't back when he broke his arm during practice when he was twelve and his dad refused to take him to hospital because he believed he had just wanted to get out of practice and he couldn't now when his dad didn't even want him to hang out with someone he assumed was different from what he considered normal.

He let the thought leave his head though and tried to think about Romans suggestion of telling his parents, to begin with, it was something he could look at with more positivity.

"Yeah, let's do that" he smiled, although weakly. At least it was a start.