Samsung or Apple

Do you like Samsung or Apple devices better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S5 fo' lyfe, or something.

I've always been more fond of Samsung. Never did understand the Apple hype.
When Eve wanted an Apple, it only cost Adam a rib to pay it off and the salesman was a real snake.

I think I'm going to keep using my SIII until it dies a glorious death. Hopefully exploding into shrapnel because my last phone just slowed down to the point of being nonfunctional. It was sad.

I also never got the point of upgrading a phone every time a new version comes out, or lining up for hours to get your hands on one. Well, maybe if it's a rare colour or design or something and you're crazy about that kind of thing, but past that it's baffling.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Samsung all the way. I love my S5!
Its more customizable and I can add memory to it without having to buy a whole new phone.

I've had the best luck with Samsung. My next upgrade I'm getting the Note. ^_^

If by "Samsung" you mean "Android" then yes, Android for life! I can't do the iPhone.

I wasn't impressed with my foray with Samsung products, the S3. I'm currently using a Nexus 5.

As I'm poor (And still in minor age) I don't even have a phone :v

But I support Samsung, I consider Apple to closed so if you have one Apple gadget, you must get all.

As an avid android user, I just can't help but be impressed with Apple's camera technology. The android manufacturers have only recently been able to catch up and be on par.

Status
Not open for further replies.