Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Ms.Wrong

Original poster
Today is one to remember as Same sex marriage is now legal all over america, no longer can the states condemn it!
Forever who it may concern, american or not, gay or straight. BE JOYOUS OF TODAY. all equal marriage.

I am not good with my words, but for anyone who may find it wrong, or does not care for america. Just know that with this step we may continue and make the world equal in this way as well. And the Nay Sayers... WELL GET OVER IT, THE TIME IS NOW FOR CHANGE. And there is no other way than to love it, dig.

For more information on today check out the news, by this afternoon it will be widely spread across the world of this news.

Info: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-marriage-is-a-fundamental-right-for-gay-couples/

Good, it took way too long to get to this point.

6WhgP.gif

ABOUT TIME AMERICA!

Slightly related news that this reminded me of

2q2pgfm.png

Japan isn't exactly against homosexuality (though I'm pretty sure same-sex marriage is illegal) but isn't for it either. Tis a big step c':

THE WORLD IS CHANGING~

People I wrk with were pretty pissed they interrupted Wheel of Fortune to make the Announcement.

My opinion?

Great, good for you guys and gals. I'm just really tired of hearing about this issue all the time, I hope we can move on now.

When people aren't fired, prohibited from adoption and purposelly raped and killed for their sexual orientation, then we can move on. This is a great step in the right direction, but it's only a step. Homeless LGBT+ youth is a still frighteningly real thing and volunerable demographic. Gay men still can not donate blood or become an annoymous sperm donor. The media protrays young white gay men almost to the exclusion of lesbians, bisexuals or PoC that are not straight.

When we can not bat an eye when someone says they have a boyfriend,mor a girlfriend, when we adjust our language when someone says they rather be refered to as he, or she, or they, or a nuteral pronoun, when we don't assume people are going to cheat because they're bi or pan and don't think they're going to die lonely and miserable because they're asexual or aromantic....THEN WE WILL HAVE MOVED ON.

Surprising, I didn't hear the courts were deciding this at all until just now.

It is a little strange to reflect on how much the world's change. It didn't feel that long ago that I was young and being told by my parents the LGBT rights movement was a joke (though, they've since changed their opinions on that topic, and both openly support gay rights).

I wonder what the "social progress" bandwagon will think of next?

It is a step into the right direction! The first of many and let's hope that they will continue to move forward!

Doesn't really affect me (sitting over here in Sweden), but about fucking time. It's good, brilliant even, but it's just a small step in the right direction. There's still a lot of shit left to deal with before any kind of equality can be reached.

Still, this is awesome!

YAY!

Isn't it exciting to live in a time period where there is still so much to be accomplished for the good of humanity? O__O When you're old, you'll get to tell kids that you lived through these years, explain what it was like in society, etc. And those kids will be like "Damn Grandpa, people were such a bunch of fucks back then."

YAY!

Isn't it exciting to live in a time period where there is still so much to be accomplished for the good of humanity? O__O When you're old, you'll get to tell kids that you lived through these years, explain what it was like in society, etc. And those kids will be like "Damn Grandpa, people were such a bunch of fucks back then."
Then you wash out their mouths with soap, and slap your kids upside the head because who the fuck taught them the word "fucks"?

Status
Not open for further replies.